Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Always With You-Guitarfan & Showme

guitarfan28

The Punisher
Tyler Emerson considered himself a pretty lucky man. He was able to marry his high school sweetheart Chloe, and they had a beautiful son, Kayden. They were his joy and the reason he breathed. He was a successful police office in New York City. His whole life he wanted to make a different and become a police officer. He knew his wife worried about him when he left every day but she was always so supportive and very loving.

It was Sunday, and he had the day off and was excited for it. Sunday normally was family day. He woke up rather early, and normally would go for a run but today, he decided to stay in bed with his beautiful wife. He always slept in nothing but his boxer briefs and a smile. His hair was a bit all over the place from sleeping but he didn't care. His arms wrapped around the beautiful blond next to him. His lips pressed against her shoulder before moving up to her next. "Morning beautiful." He said with a smile. He knew their boy would be awake soon and he was looking for a little bit of time alone with his wife.

Tyler laughed a bit. "Oh yeah? Still sleeping huh?" He kissed her back softly on the lips. She was so beautiful but was even more attractive when she first woke up. He would tell her he loved how she looked the most when she just woke up. She was more herself at that moment. No make up, no made up hair, or cute clothes. It was just his wife.

He smiled with pride for his son who spent his entire night in his big boy bed. Every time that kid accomplished something else in his life Tyler loved him more and was even prouder. "I may...or may not have bribed him..." He laughed a bit as he joked. "Nah, I just talked to him. Had a man to man talk. Told him big boys sleep in big beds. He was a little scared but reminded him daddy was a police officer and would always protect him and mommy." Tyler shrugged liked it was no big deal, he was just being a father and showing him and support. His hand reached up and moved a strand of hair from her face. "Maybe we should let him decide. Give him the choice since he stayed all night in his bed?"

"Daddy did check the closet and under the bed. I made sure there were no monsters anywhere." Tyler's hand moved up and down her side as he talked to his beautiful wife. "I would ask him if he wanted to go to the zoo or the aquarium. But if we won't let him decide I'm picking the aquarium. We can get a froyo." His lips pressed back against hers.

His eyes searched hers when she changed the subject to something delicious to something serious. He thought about it a moment. "I can't think of a reason why we can't have another baby. I promised we could keep trying until we got you a baby girl. I'm all for trying." He grinned and kissed her neck softly before nipping at it moving his body closer. "Does Kayden get everything he asks for her?" He asked with a smile. "We can work on a baby girl right now."

Tyler laughed. "Yes baby. We will get you a froyo. What flavor is my girl getting?" His forehead wrinkled when she mentioned potty training. "We have to start that now? Do we have Cheerios? Or fruitloops?" His lips pressed against hers. When he learned to use a potty he learned to dunk the Cheerios or Fruitloops to learn to aim. It was like a game so he knew Kayden would love it. Plus he could give him some candy if he did it right.

It was a work in progress, their little home. He worked on when he could but sometimes due to work he couldn't get much done. He also would only work on parts of the house when he could afford it too.

Tyler crawled over her, his hips pressing against hers. "You only want one more?" His eyes looked in hers a moment before kissing her deeply. His tongue entered her mouth in search of her own for it to massage gently. He sat up and grabbed her shirt to pull off of her slowly.

"That would break my wallet babe." He nodded between kisses and shook his head at her telling him to just give her what he had. He broke the kiss for a slight moment to look her over once she was completely naked. He always loved looking her sexy body over even if it was just for a split second.

Tyler slid his boxer briefs down and pressed his hips against hers, his hips rocked against hers as his hand slid between her legs to see how wet she was. He wanted to make sure they both were ready.

He hoped and prayed his son would stay asleep just a little bit longer. He loved the kid but it was sometimes was frustrating when he was trying to have alone time with his wife and they would get interrupted but he couldn't get too upset. All the kid had to do was call him daddy and smile and it was worth it.

He knew their time together was limited lately so just being with his wife was turning him on enough. He moaned once she stroked him. His hips pressed against hers as he slid the rest of the way into her. Going in as deep as he could before he kissed her back deeply. He kept thrusting into her slow and gently at first.

"I love you too Chlo." His eyes looked in hers a moment.

Tyler kept thrusting into deep into her as he picked up the pace and started moving faster into her. His lips pressed against hers as he moaned softly.

Tyler's moans also were muffled by their passionate kisses. His hips kept moving faster and a bit harder into her. With her matching his thrusts he slid deeper into her. She felt amazing, like she always did.

He knew little about their odds of getting pregnant with her situation with the pill. He knew she was on it but that was about it. He figured she knew how to handle it so he would just handle the love making. The part he was good at.

Once her head hit the pillow he knew his wife was getting close. His own orgasm was also building up. He kissed and nipped her neck with her head tilted back. "Tell me when?" He asked. Tyler liked releasing together, and would often ask for him to let him know when she was ready. But not always, sometimes in the heat of the moment, he just let things happen on their own.

Once his wife told him when Tyler kept thrusting into her as he orgasmed into her. His lips kissed her back as he moaned into her mouth. It definitely wasn't the crazy sex that they used to have before Kayden but still loved making love to her regardless. Yeah their son complicated their intimacy but they always seemed to find a way to make it work.

He tried catching his breathe as he gave her chin and cheek little kisses before resting against her. "I love you" He said quietly just above a whisper.

"I can wake you up anyway you want me do baby." He kissed her back deeply.

His hand caressed her cheek as he looked into his wife's eyes. "Probably not long. I was going to suggest a shower together, but who knows if he will let us have that much time together."

Tyler kissed his wife and watched her naked body get out of bed. She was beautiful and she was his. He got up and grabbed clothes to take with him to the bathroom to put on once he was finished in the shower. Tyler showered fast and got dressed in a pair of jeans and a tshirt. He came out of the room and saw his little man walking to him.

"Hey big boy." He picked him up. "Daddy's proud of you for sleeping in your bed all night. Good job little man. Fist pump it." He made a fist and his son hit his fist against his father's. Tyler smiled and took him to his room and changed him into a new diaper. "We will put new clothes on you after breakfast okay?" Kayden nodded and then they heard Chloe call them down. Tyler put him down to let him walk on his own.

Once in the kitchen Tyler put his son in his chair and sat down himself. Kayden grabbed some eggs and started to eat. "Zoo. I want to see animals." Kayden loved the monkeys. Tyler would call him his monkey because he climbed on everything.

Tyler wasn't surprised their son picked the zoo. "Next time I choose the aquarium. Just saying." He smiled at Chloe.

He looked around as he ate and made note of the things in the house he needed to fix up. His head was on the tasks he needed to complete not so much working on that baby girl but if that's what his wife had in mind, he was down for it.

"9:30 am" He pulled his phone out to see what his schedule was. "I work Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Working 12 hour shifts at least. Why, what you thinking?"

Tyler liked the little sharks and Kayden normally liked to pet them and the stingrays. Plus he could sit and watch the penguins forever. He loved how penguins fell in love. The male penguin gave his love a little pebble and they found a mate for life. Kind of like Chloe and Tyler.

Tyler watched his son eat a bit and was going to get after him about shoveling too much into his mouth but his mother beat him to it. He felt a bit bad because his son picked up his bad habits with a few things. It was hard for Tyler to get after him because of that very thing.

"Mom has been wanting to see him anyway. I'm sure she will jump on the chance to have him. So that sounds great. Would you rather stay in or go out babe?" He thought about it a moment. It had been awhile since Tyler took his wife out. "It would be nice to take you out. Maybe get a bit dressed up? And a little bit more sounds great. We can start with that." He grinned and leaned over to kiss her.

Tyler kissed her back softly. "Nope I got it handled. I got dressed after my shower so I'm okay. Thanks for the offer though babe." His lips kissed her again slowly as he wrapped his arms around her. "We ready to go?"

Tyler gave her another small kiss before grabbing his watch and money. He checked to make sure they wouldn't have to stop at an atm but they were good. "I'm set. I'll get Kayden." Tyler went into his son's room. "Hey buddy. We're ready. Let's get to the zoo. What should we see first?" His son dropped his toy and ran to his dad. "Hey put your toys away quick. We have time." He chuckled a bit as his son stopped and went back to put his toys away. He then ran back and Tyler picked him up. He walked out to his wife. "Your boys are ready to see some animals."

He walked out with his family and made his way to the subway. "Daddy can we go to the monkey's first?" Tyler smiled and looked at Chloe before looking at Kayden. "Yeah buddy. We will hit there first. What does mommy want to see?"

Kayden laughed when his mom tickled him. Tyler held her hand and smiled. "Lions and tigers and bears? Oh my." Tyler laughed at his own joke.

They got to the subway and Tyler found a spot for them to sit down and pulled Kayden on his lap. "Daddy wants to see Cheetahs." He smiled at Chloe, his eyes looking in hers. He had loved that woman since they were kids and it seems like everyday he loves her more. Just looking at her makes him smile.

"I want to buy a pretzel at the zoo too. With cheese." Kayden looked at his dad. "Yeah and cotton candy!" Tyler laughed. "I'm sure mommy would so go for that buddy."

Tyler returned her kiss with a smile. He enjoyed watching Chloe with their son. That little boy was so loved and honestly was very blessed to have two parents who love him so much.

"Well baby we love you. Our beautiful girl. No other girl has our heart." His lips pressed against hers again. He moved some of her hair from her face.

A guy got on the subway a little in front of them and Tyler's senses kicked him. He was totally shaddy and his eyes kept watching him but they moved to not make it seem like he was staring. He tried letting it go cause he was out with his family. "Maybe we can get something to eat before we go home. Save you from cooking." The next stop was their's to get off for the zoo.

Tyler gave her a soft and long kiss. "Forever and ever huh?" His eyes looked in hers with a smile.

His eyes kept watching him. His arms wrapped around Kayden a bit tighter. The cop instinct in him was coming out and he was getting in protective mode. His other hand touched Chloe's thigh. "Pizza sounds good. What does my girl want to do for our date? You want to go out?" He saw the guy had a gun and he got a bit uneasy.

Their stop finally arrived and he got up with Kayden. He decided to just carry him. His hand grabbed Chloe's hand. "Stay close to me okay?" He said quietly as he noticed the guy also getting off the subway. He made his way out of the station and kept the guy in view until he went the opposite way of them.

Once they got into the zoo and they made their way straight to the monkeys. Tyler put Kayden up on his shoulders who was getting excited.

His wife was amazing. He knew her eyes would never stray and she knew how hard her man worked for their family. She was willing to give up all the ideas she had to go out for their date to just stay home and let him relax. She just wanted time alone with her husband.

Tyler put Kayden down so he could get close to the glass to watch the monkeys. He stayed close to his son. Tyler was definitely a protective father. "Too bad we can't buy him a monkey...then again he is our monkey." His face was pressed against the glass. Tyler watched with a smile before moving to wrap his arms around Chloe from behind.

"You think we can handle two little munchkins running around the zoo? What if your little girl hates monkeys?" He smiled and teased Chloe before giving her cheek a kiss. "I can't wait for our date. I miss so one on one time with you."

"Maybe when he gets a little older. We will consider getting a monkey if we can." He kissed her head. "Let's not get an idea in his head though yeah?"

Tyler groaned a bit. "I don't like splitting up. I don't like being apart..." He said softly. He want to stay with her as much as possible as work kept them apart a lot. "But I guess if I have to stay with the monkey I will." He tickled Kayden's side before he started giggle and squirmed away.

"I love you too. Thank you baby. You're an awesome mother too you know. Except I'm jealous you don't cut MY crust off my sandwiches. You're slacking in the wife department in that aspect." He kissed her cheek and her neck. "But you've been an amazing wife in every other aspect. I'm one lucky man."

"Wait Chlo...is this finger monkey for you or our son? Cause I thought monkeys were HIS favorite animal..." He smiled and kissed her cheek.

"I love spending time with my mini me. He makes me happy. Like his mama does." His thumb caressed her stomach. "We probably would if you two talk about girly stuff all the time." He nodded a bit.

He loved the way she would squish his face. "That's besides the point. You give him special treatment." He shook his head, "It's not fair."

"How have I made your life hell for most of your life?" He looked at her totally offended. "I was a good kid and the last seven or eight years should make up for it." He held her a bit closer. "The best have been the last four. The minute you took my last name...my whole life changed." He noticed Kayden running over to some monkeys that were up swinging on branches. That kid always had wonderful timing.

"MMhmm family pet and Kay is gonna want to play with it and Mommy isn't going to hand it over..." Tyler smiled as he teased her a bit.

Tyler loved his time with his son. "What he likes the lights and sirens. And yes our baby girl probably would like police cars too. I can't make promises on her not being a boy." He gave her a small smile.

"I like special treatment. But maybe my special treatment doesn't have to be rushed?" He knew they were only rushed because they wanted to get time together before Kayden woke up. When you have a kid you have to do what you have to do in order to get time together. But if they had more uninterrupted time together that would be great for both of them. He missed alone time with his wife.

Tyler thought about what she said. "So you want me to have a monkey and a dog? I wouldn't mind becoming a k9 unit. But would you give him or her up while I go to work? Or do you want a dog there all the time?"

Kayden was thrilled with the monkeys and could stay there forever if they let him. "Hey buddy you ready to move on? We can stop back here before we leave."

Tyler wrapped his arms around his wife at one of the animals Kayden really wanted to see. "Baby, I'm totally okay with more date nights. Hell we can have date nights with just time for special time." He smiled, hoping she wouldn't be too upset about that with her want for another baby.

"Chlo...we can train any dog to be a protector and a friend. That's honestly what all dogs should be trained for. We can get a dog anytime you want one. But I feel we should do a dog or a baby right now because both is a little bit too much." His hands reached up and brushed her hair from her face. "I love you." He kissed her lips softly and slowly.

Kayden ran over, "Daddy...daddy. I want cotton candy." Tyler looked at his son. "Oh do you? Well I want a big hug. What do you think about that?" He squatted down to his sons level and gave him a goofy face. "Hug?" Kayden gave his father a big hug and Tyler lifted him while he gave him a big squeeze. "Let's go get you some cotton candy. Daddy could go for a snow cone too."

They went to get some treats and they found a place to sit down as they did. Tyler couldn't help but sit and realize how lucky he was with having the family he had.

Tyler knew that Kayden had to be getting tired as he carried him towards the exit. "Home is probably a good idea. I think someone is getting tired..." The little boy rested his head on his dad's shoulder.

He looked at Chloe, "I love you but I told you a dog or a baby. Make your choice." He chuckled and shook his head. "Fine...let's go to the shelter and at least look at what they have." It was hard for him to tell her no as he gave her a small grin.

"If we stop though, we may be late for our date night..." He told her teasing her. "I don't want any crap for picking you up late. Especially if it's your fault." He chuckled as they walked to the subway.

He narrowed his eyes at her. "You wish I was powerless. I can tell you no anytime I want." He probably didn't mean it half the time but he still enjoyed telling her no to see her pout.

"Oh sure you only want to go to the pound when it's convenient for you. You can't come home with a dog without me. What if he's not a good fit for our family? We would need to take Kayden too. He's a spunky two year old who will want to pulls ears and tails. We don't need a dog who isn't good with kids." He told her and wrapped his arm around her as they went down to the underground.

"Now you're just kissing up to me so I get you a dog." He teased and let her get on the subway first before finding a seat with her as he held Kayden who was already almost asleep. "It does take you awhile to get ready. Even if we're just going to a movie." Tyler rubbed his son's back. "Who did you say is watching him? My parents or yours?"

Tyler just looked at her. "Honey, I'm allergic to cats. Please don't let our son come home with a cat. No I need ground rules." He shook his head. "No cats. Nothing small and fluffy. Nothing that if Kayden sits on it, he could kill it. Nothing that looks like a rat. I'd prefer a big dog. A lab. A retriever. German Shepard. Pitbull. Something big and manly, potentially scary." Tyler smiled at her. "Glad we talked about it babe." He kissed her cheek.

"You always look good. Really good. You don't need to take forever to look that good." He smiled and scrunched up his nose at her.

He shook his head. "You mean when you're ready we can leave?" Tyler didn't really think about it. "We can see that. I don't even know what's playing so that works. I heard good things about that. I am a cop...I can handle scary. Can you? I can handle aliens and stuff, I just hate demons and ghosts." Movies about haunted stuff really creeped him out because Tyler really believed in demons and ghosts and he couldn't fight them away.

"Alright, dinner and a movie. Since I have our son will you check our show time options to decide if we want to do dinner before or after? You said Cheesecake Factory right? Too bad mom and dad aren't taking Kayden home with them so we can be alone when we get back..."

"Babe he's two...he falls on his butt when he loses balance...it happens. I don't mean he's just going to randomly decide to sit on the dog." He rolled his eyes playfully. "If you come home with any cat I am kicking you and the cat outside. I am not a cat person and you know it. You remember that summer when we were kids and I locked my cousin's cat in their tree house. My little cousin freaked out and broke the door window to let the cat out. I got in so much trouble...." He laughed and shook his head.

He gave her a look and rolled his eyes. "You're rude sometimes. You're lucky you're cute."

After Tyler checked the time he mentally made a plan of what he would need to do to get ready and how long it would take. "I am sure they won't mind having to feed him dinner. We have plenty of food for them to make. I'm sure he will be thrilled to have mac n cheese and hot dogs if he had to. But with mom I can see her making a better dinner than what we will have." He chuckled.

When they get to their stop, Tyler got up with Kayden asleep on his shoulder as they exited the subway train and made their way up to their street. Once they got home he carried Kayden to his room and got his jacket off of him and into bed for his nap. Tyler went into their bedroom to pick out something to wear.

"How would it look that my wife got a cat knowing I'm allergic? That's rude. Mine is life or death." He chuckled and shook his head.

"What?! Why do I have to do it?" Tyler sighed but picked out his clothes which was just a pair of nice jeans and a grey button up shirt. Once he had it sitting out he started the water for the pasta. As the food cooked he got dressed and ready.

Once the food was ready he turned it down to keep it warm then went into their bathroom to finish getting ready. He made sure his hair looked nice and put a splash of cologne on. Tyler always made sure his hair looked good. As soon as he had his shoes on, his parents were at the door.

Tyler smiled at his wife and gave her neck a kiss before heading to the door.

Back
Top Bottom