Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hi can I be fucked senseless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I was in quite a few RP's with people and I've just been overloaded between real life and everything. I apologize to everyone who I dropped out of RP's with.

On to the discussion, I have just erased everything from my previous thread because I am having quite a few problems coming up with ideas so I thought I would just be frank. I want someone to push me around, abuse me if that's okay with you. I want someone who's going to dominate me completely, make me beg and whine for what I want. I want to be ground down and treated like dirt. I will play multiple characters, both male and female, though with males I usually like to play twinks and femboys.

Kinks I'm into
Watersports, humiliation, public scenes, begging, collars, piercings, choking, Mind altering, physical alterations, mind control, punches to the gut, slaps, being stepped on, being made to do any of these things in front of friends and family, being shown off as nothing but a pet bitch. If you're into it, I'm perfectly fine with you straight out torturing my character to death.

Things I'm not into are femdom, scat, or most forms of anthro or furries, just not my style.

So a few roles I'm willing and would like to play
Princess x conqueror
Slave x slave market
Victim x attacker
Angel x demon
witch x humans
witch x demon
Human x troll orc goblin
Adventurer x evil force
Patient x therapist
pedestrian x gang
Aries x laid off workers.
Prince x soldiers

I wasn't sure if you would rather I PM you or post here but I would be interested in RPing the goddess roleplay if you're still craving that. I will be able to do three paragraphs for sure however I work five days a week so I may only be able to manage one post per day if that. I will however make sure to load it with plenty of juicy content. Please let me know :)

Interracial Master x Slave? FYI, I prefer black women....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom