Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lit-Heavy: Original & Fandom

Status
Not open for further replies.

candentia

Moon
Well, hello! I'm not much one for introductions so I'll be briefly abuse my favorite format.

• I write 3rd POV, past tense, and usually do 2-6 paragraphs depending on what I'm given. I'm careful about grammar, spelling and syntax. Looking for a partner who does the same.
  • Usually do daily replies, though I only ask for 3 replies a week from partners.
  • I'm honest when I feel something won't work, but never out of maliciousness, I promise. I respect my fellow players and generally try to always be mindful of them.
  • F-list. If you're on uncertain on something go ahead and ask.
  • RP through thread / PM only. Send a PM if interested.

FANDOM
★ means something I'm craving like mad. First character(s) listed are what I'm looking for someone to play.

FFXIV: Aymeric x WoL ★
FFXIV: Alphinaud x WoL
FFXIV: OC x OC
FFVIII: Irvine x Selphie
RE: Leon x Ashley
RE: Leon x Alice
RE: Chris x Alice
KH: Riku x Namine
FEA: Chrom x Robin
FEA: Any x Lissa
P3: Shinjiro x Minako | (Adult) Ken x Minako
Ragnarok Online: OC x OC
DRRR!: Shizuo x OC or Crossover Character
World Trigger: Any x Kirie
Labyrinth: Jareth x Sarah
X-Men: Gambit x Rogue
MCU Thor: Loki x Darcy
Narnia: Edmund x Lucy | Caspian x Lucy
F&F: Han x Gisele

ORIGINAL
The only setting I'm not sold on is space exploration sci-fi. Otherwise anything from contemporary to fantasy to historical is up for discussion.

Neighbor From Hell: Muse A's moved into her latest project, renovating and updating an apartment for her firm. Things go smoothly until she discovers that her neighbor has an active nightlife at all hours. Muse B is used to having the apartment next to his being vacant, and maybe he'd feel bad for Muse A... if she didn't seem to think he was some sort of malapert idiot. Or if the renovations going on next door didn't disturb his sleep during the day.
Now it's a war of noise and nobody's getting any rest.

For Sins to Come: Muse A is the daughter of wealthy celebrities and a bright young woman; life should be awesome. Instead her father marries a conniving gold digger barely older than A. Since her father won't listen and the gold digger's making her life hell, A decides to give up the whole good girl thing and raise a little hell of her own. Thus enter Muse B. He's handsome, the gold digger wants him and A is going to make sure that she never gets her claws on him. (B may be something like a tutor, or a friend of the family who has to resist temptation-- maximum age gap of 20 years.)

The Little Mermaid: Mermaids are presumed to be real, sailors see them often enough, but have never been caught by or interacted with humans. Muse A has always been a curious mermaid but mermaids only interact with humans when they want to become pregnant. At which time they can come out of the water and lose their scales in exchange for losing their voices until they return to the ocean, leaving humanity none the wiser. One day Muse A is careless because she's sick, and gets caught in a net by Muse B (Prince? Captain?). Even if he wanted to throw her back, Muse B thinks she's too sick to be left alone. But a mermaid isn't really meant to live on land, even one that can grow legs, and just what does Muse B want with a mermaid, anyway?

Less fleshed out/cravings;
  • Something set in Victorian England.
  • Brother/sister or uncle/niece incest.
  • Greek mythology. (Interested in Persephone, Peitho, Thyone, Melinoe, Amphitrite)
  • Mafia family versus mafia family
  • A LitRPG setting of some sort (in the vein of .hack, SAO, Log Horizon, etc)
  • Vampires? It's been a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom