Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Calling All Good Girls, Sluts, Dommes and Those In Between (Originals & Fandoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fool

Super-Earth
Hello, and welcome to my cozy little thread. I'm here looking for something to keep me entertained for a bit, if not quite a while. I'm not going to bother writing out a particularly long spiel here, and instead will condense this this thread in the hopes of it attracting a broader audience. I'm looking for something hetero, preferably, with me playing the male. Either long term or short term is fine by me, and the ratio of plot to smut can be rather flexible. I post, on average, two to three meaty paragraphs and can go for more if I'm particularly involved in the plot, though I prefer to keep it around that mark. I'm looking to RP through PM's, and that is also the best way to contact me. If you post in this thread, I likely won't notice. Oh, and do you like fandoms? I do. I don't play cannons, but you can if you like. Regardless, you can find my fandoms in the spoiler below.

Fandoms:
(Asterisks denote interest)
Alien Versus Predator (Or their separate franchises)
Assassin's Creed
Bioshock (Play Elizabeth for me?)
DC Comics

Destiny
Dragon Age (Play Sera for me?)*
Elder Scrolls *
Fallout (Play Piper for me?)*
Far Cry (Primal, especially)*
Game of Thrones
Halo
Harry Potter
The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings*
Marvel
Mad Max
Mass Effect
Metal Gear*
Overwatch
Pokemon
Saints Row
Star Wars
The Walking Dead (Play Beth for me?)
The Witcher*
Warhammer 40,000*
World of Darkness/Chronicles of Darkness
World of Warcraft*

Cravings:

Werewolves (Primal Urges, Bestial Lust, Pack Dynamics, Emotional Struggle, Physical Struggle, and Savage Fury, all while Rutting with Mutts under the Full Moon)
*Modern Supernatural Setting (Ghosts, Demons, Vampires, Monster Hunters and more, oh my)
*(Dark? High? Low?)Medieval Fantasy (Knights and Tourneys, Nobles and Dragons, Elves and all manner of mythical beast- in a somewhat familiar setting)
Twisted Fairy Tales (Alice in Wonderland, Red Riding Hood, Beauty and the Beast... the list goes on)
*Secret School for Young Mages (Think Harry Potter, but entirely different. Isn't that a helpful description?)
Heroes and Villains (This could be set within the Marvel or DC Universe, or one of our own design. I don't normally play cannons, but if you play one for me, you've got my attention)

It's worth noting that I have rather extensive plots for everything above except Twisted Fairy Tales, Heroes and Villains. And, the ones with Asterisks I am craving the most and coincidentally have the most plots for.

Oh, hey, I made an F-List. Finally. Look at me moving up in the world. Keep in mind that I'm perfectly fine with more vanilla themes, so if things in that F-List are a bit more than you like, we can always tone things down. Though... taboos are fun to play with, aren't they?

More will be added as I see fit. Any plots I am recycling or I particularly like but am not craving, I'll throw in a post below. I will also consider other ideas, if they're great. I prefer hetero pairings, where I'm the guy. But I can play a gal as a side, or rarely, main character. Other than that, no pegging, scat, or heavy gore and we should be good. I like fantasy, historic, modern supernatural/occult, and sci-fi. Woo me, I dare you.

RE: Looking for a Depraved Mind (M for F)

Updated a few things and made edits here and there.

RE: Dark Fantasy or School for Mages (M LF F)

Narrowed cravings significantly. Craving Mage School most.

RE: Calling All Good Girls, Sluts, and Dommes and Those In Between (Originals&Fandoms)

Bump! Majorish edits, added fandoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom