Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magical - Long term RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there; I'm loving for someone who like me loves magical RPs. My craving at the moment is Magic school at which I have four ideas for.

Student/ Student
Student/ Teacher
Sister/ Brother
Demon/ Student

Student/ Student:

MC thinks she's the best young mage in the class. The teachers can't stand her and neither can you and the rest of the class. One day a teacher pairs our characters together for a project and things lead for there.

Student/ Teacher:

The teacher is new to the school after ten years of fighting for the High Mage and wishes to help the young Mage's. One full moon night the teacher takes the students into the forest to learn about werewolfs and other were creatures not realising one of his students is a werecat. The werecat is attacked by another were for reasons unknown and the teacher is left trying to save the young were's life which leads to a hot, steamy night in the teachers room.

Sister / Brother:

The brother who is two years older than the sister; is about to sit his final exams ready to become a full Fire Mage. His little sister is already more powerful than most of his class and is sitting her final exams two years early. One night they are studying together when sex magic comes up and things go from there.

Demon/ Student: I don't have an idea for this one yet. but I do really want to try this one, so maybe you can help me.

All my plots are just ideas and I would love some help developing them. All my ideas are for long term RPs and would involve playing other characters e.g. Animals and shape shifters.

Please PM if interested. I will only reply to PMs and please only Males!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom