Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Guardian of the Multiverse (SIlverknight and Mewmew)

Silverknight

Pulsar
A new world a new mission, that was the way of his life, to go into places that had problems that were not natural and to solve them. It was his intention, his mission and the one job that he had been brought up to do. He had been born for another reason, but that reason was long lost to him, as he was raised outside of his own world. Ryuu walked though a dense forest, his eyes open, his crimson eyes watching as things moved around him, his hears finding the sound of movement. The tall athletic young man was here on one of those missions, it would seem that there was new that someone came into this universe, and this world tripping the alerts, he was here to find out why he was here. He knew it was in this forest that the alert happened which was good cause there wasn't going to be anyone to see him directly most likely.

His eyes picked up movement, if this was on purpose they would know he was before he saw them, and if it was happen stance, then they wouldn't know him and they would be easy enough to deal with. He was sure they came her on purpose though the purpose of the move was still very unknown to him as he stood there calmly walking, to not draw attention to himself, he could tell where they were, and was moving towards that location, hoping beyond hope that this was some simple lost person who fell into this world by accident, without any malice in their intentions.

He didn't have a chance to find him as he heard the sound of the wind and knew what was happening, the attack came from his left side, he had left himself open on purpose so the person attacking would think him a easy target. Ryuu back up just a few inches enough to clear his way from the attack, giving him distance between himself and the attack as it went past him without a bit of a issue. He looked at his foe, a young man with a determined look about himself. He measured up the man, bald and a bit shorter then him and more muscular as he held a spear in his right hand. He nodded his head as he smirked, the fact they would fight was determined before that moment.

The attacks that followed up was predictable, as he attacked him with a thrust, it was slower then the first attack, but he knew the angle and speed of the attack already, he dodged to the right. Ryuu moved inside the defenses of the attack, he knew he could, he was faster and quicker then this man, but he didn't have the range of the spear on his side. He moved fast, as he hit him in the gut knock him back as he gave him two more punches, forcing the man out, as his grip on the spear weakened he punched his shoulder hard, forcing his foe to drop his spear on the ground. He let out a small laugh as he knew he was better then this guy, Ryuu looked at him taking up his stance. "Now, you will tell me what I want to know when I kick your ass," he said confidently as he prepared himself for the next attack.

The attack was fast, powerful and relentless as he wanted to keep him down to end the fight, and hard him enough to make it easy to capture the guy and take him to his bosses. They would get all the information needed about who this guy worked for and what he was doing. Yet, as he moved into attack, he was suddenly blinded by a bright light, that came from the man. The moment he was blinded Ryuu took up a defensive stance to protect from attacks the best he could. Yet, no attack came, as the light fade the guy was gone. Seeing this, Ryuu cursed himself as he knew the guy had made a run, and left the realm using whatever trick he had to move, but he knew for sure this was one of the people he was after now.

He heard something else, he was sure something or someone had seen the fight, he looked around raising his hands, "Hey um, I am not dangerous, what you saw was well um, that guy was a bad guy, and well i was here to well stop him," he said calmly knowing he was being watched by someone at that moment, most likely this person was a native of the forest.

Maybe going out to the forest alone, isn't such a great idea? Even so, what else can the Princess of Celestial do, aside from sit on the throne, and look pretty? Nothing else entirely, really. Blessed with flawless, soft bronzed complexion, LenaLee plopped off her throne, ambled towards exit of the throne room, into a vast hallway, before turning a corner, and further, further she went, finally the Princess of Celestial arrived outside the kingdom. Walking towards the forest, LenaLee aimlessly walked in the forest, allow a sweet yet lyrical, melodious tone to tweet from depths of her supple lips. It was an old melody, which, her dear maid had sang to her when she was a child. The melody sang to her as a child was chiming in her head right now. She will never forget the melody since it was unforgettable. Worth remembering too since the melody reminded her of her mom. It was only thing that connected with her mom sadly.

Not too long afterwards, a guard, her personal guard came looking for her. Of course, she told him that hhe didn't need him watching her 24/7, after all, she legally an adult now, thus she didn't need anyone watching after her. Sadly, though, one thing led to another, resulted in her guard coming with her. She hoped someway and somehow she will lose the guard as they walk further into the forest. No matter how fast she went, or try to go, the guard trailed behind her. He would not leave her side no matter what. She appreciate how much he cared about her, but he didn't have to watch every day, all day.

Onward, they went, further along they went, they heard footsteps rustling nearby. LenaLee froze where she stood, turned her head swiftly back at her guard. He nodded to her and she nodded back, understanding they had to see what was lurking in the forest. Whatever it is they had to check it out, like now! They couldn't let whatever roaming forest, run havoc! They had to stop it! Knowing the princess was perfectly capable of handling her own in a fight. The two dragons transformed into their dragon form, flew off towards the area where the footsteps came rustling from.

"What do you think is in the forest?" LenaLee asked her guard.

"It is probably an dimensional intruder from another dimension, perhaps?" Her personal assumed.

"A dimensional intruder?" The princess repeated. She knew about dimensional intruders, but, why would they go to Celestial of all dimensions? Surely, it is beautiful! There's no lie about that however can't they tell Celestial isn't best place to go visit or wreck havoc at? Well, it doesn't really matter now. All that mattered now is figuring out what they want, bring them into custody, and interrogate the dimensional intruder.

Before they got even closer, LenaLee and the guard reverted back into her human form, afraid that, if intruder see their dragon form, the intruder will freak out for sure. Eventually, they arrived, but, they didn't see any dimensional intruder, if anything, they saw a rather good looking man, if LenaLee says so herself. For a human, LenaLee must say, he smell nice. His aroma tickled her nose. She sighed contently and knew almost immediately that he wouldn't hurt her, or her guard at that. From what she could tell he was basically innocent and didn't plan on harming on her in anyway.

"Who are you human!" The guard demanded rather than ask politely. He didn't trust this human. Or, anyone, who went to their dimension because they were always up to no good. Stereotypical for him to think, all foreigners that went into their dimension had wicked intentions is wrong, even unforgivable, since, anyone Celestialian would be grateful to see anyone who visits him.

"Pierrot, that is very rude! Apologize, this instant!" LenaLee admonished her guard. She quickly glanced at the good looking man, offered her own apology, knowing full well that Pierrot would never murmur an apology. He had too much pride to apologize to anyone, even her, the princess of Celestial, itself. "I am sorry for my friend, he isn't usually like this. I am Princess LenaLeee Cross of Celestial, may I ask your name, sir?" LenaLee curtsied, gave the man a photogenic smile.

Yeah he was being watched by someone or something, he moved slower as he looked at the figure who became more clear as he walked towards it. He looked at the two people who emerged, one a beautiful woman and the other a male who seemed to be her protector or guard. He looked at them and knew they were natives of the forest, which wasn't great as he was hoping somewhat to avoid the poeple to avoid causing any problems, it was always important to keep out of trouble and he always worked towards keeping himself out of trouble himself.

He waited keeping his sword at his side showing no intention of attacking her knowing that if he did, that could cause problems. He was used to dealing with the natives of a land he had done so many times. He looked at the young woman and waited for her to introduce herself as he kept his cool even when he was greeted in such a harsh manner. He nodded his head as he looked at the princess catching her name. A princess of this land, this was a situation that was rather interesting now, to deal with such a beautiful woman of a new unknown world.

"Well, then I can tell you that my name is Ryu," he said bowing before her for a moment showing his respect both of her and the title that she happened to have. It was a moment to be diplomatic, he could tell her and her people were not on good terms with humans and he guessed that there were good reasons for that. "Your friend just worries about you, I am sure that running into a human like myself isn't something that happens out here in these woods," he said with a smile on his lips as he rose back to his feet.

He thought for a moment where to go from here. He didn't know they knew about different dimensions, so he would leave that on the down low for the moment. He figured it best to generally avoid it till he knew more about them. "I happen to be hunting another person, a human I think who came into these woods. he isn't a good person and he might cause some serious problems. I was wondering if you have seen anything odd or if you know about any such odd humans other than myself having come though these lands in the last few days?" he asked respectfully towards the two who were standing at that moment in front of him. He hoped they could give him some information that could help him on his mission even if they didn't know that it would or what his mission was or anything really about him or what he did for a living.

"If you have not, I am sorry to bother you, I will avoid your city if you can tell me where that is, it would be bad to start off more bad blood between your people and humans," he said wanting to keep out of the local politics and knowing that based on the guards reactions he wouldn't be wanted in their city most likely anyhow.

At first look at the strange man, she knew right off the bat that this man was a foreigner. His aroma smelled human. There wasn't any humans that she knew of, aside from herself, well, she technically human considering she is half dragon and human, but anyways, all LenaLee knew this man wasn't from around here. It has been so long since she actually saw a foreigner visiting Celestial. It is nice to know, humans, still liked to visit Celestial.

Lenalee looked at the foreigner's sword, assumed he was some type of swordsman, or better off some type of mercenary. The dragoness eyes glimmered in admiration. Always, like, more of an eternity, just kidding, it just years, however, Lenalee yearned to learn swordplay, yet her father never bothered to teach her. He said she didn't need to learn swordplay not when she had dragon veins flowing through her blood. Good point, there, she is, already as strong, why bother knowing how to use a sword? For starters, a sword was cool.

Lenalee wanted to be cool. Undoubtedly, she beautiful, but what can beauty buy aside from man? Whereas if you're cool, there are many people who will admired you - who dreamed to be you. That is what LenaLee wants. Surely, it sounds ridiculous however that is Lenalee's aside from searching for her mom and leaving Celestial, too, go explore.

"Ryu, huh? What a strange name. There is no need to bow down to me, Ryu. Please stand up, there's no reason for you to bow down to me, I am just an average person like everyone else." LenaLee told Ryu, not liking how the swordsman bowed down to her because of the royal blood flowing through her veins. Mostly anyone and everyone bowed down to her whenever they saw her, this, always made her irritated. There wasn't any remotely special about her. Or, the fact being, she didn't like her title as princess either, but, she loved being a princess, lived up to the expectations given to her by her father. "True, we don't get many human visitors, but it still is unforgivable for him to be rude to a visitor." Lenalee replied, frowning at Pierrot.

Pierrot, of course, stayed silent, looked away from LenaLee, though, he still looked at Ryu with hatred in his eyes. He hated humans! They were good-for-nothings! He didn't bothered to hide his hatred towards Ryu, or humans, to that mattered. They were scums!

"Well there have been recent sightings of human scums here. I think they are either hiding in the forest or nearest towns not too far from here." Ryu informed, scowling at Ryu. He didn't want to give this human any information but if he showed anymore disrespect towards Ryu, his dear princess Lenaleee would be furious of him, perhaps scold him again. Least he needed at the time is to be admonished again.

"No, we have a lot of entail to tell you! We can help, you, right Ryu?" LenaLee liked Ryu, already, he was cool. And, she wanted to know more about him. Or, ask him about humans. Although she was half human and dragon, her father, or brothers, ever talked about her human mother, or humans at all. Therefore, learning about humans from Ryu, perhaps, may make her understand humans more. Perhaps her mother, too, and why she left without informing anyone.

"Uh yeah, we can." Ryu supposed, unsure of how they could help. He didn't want to help this human at all, but, if his dearest princess insist him to, he shall help in whatever way means possible.

"How about you go to Celestial Castle with me, my papa may know some information about humans wandering around Celestial." Lenalee invited Ryu, herself to the castle.

((Sorry I took so long, I was trying to give you a good post))

Ryu knew the key to figure out what to do next was getting information, the more information that he could get the better understanding he would have of the situation that was happening on the planet. He knew that it was a world where there were more then just normal humans and there was a divide in the societies of the world. He looked at the two people he had ran into the man and the woman whom were willing to help him. He could of course tell that Lenalee wanted learn more about him and was interested in knowing about humans. Why she wanted to know about humans though was something he had no clue about, he didn't know her, and thus didn't know her past and her family connection to humans or that she was half human per say. He knew too that she was boss in this situation that man was her guard, but he would do what the princess wanted him to do.

Ryu listened to the offer to go to her castle, which would be great in his opinion. He nodded his head as he looked at her, "Now, Princess, it would be a great honor for you to invite me to your home, that is a rather kind thing for you to do," he said with a respectful tone pausing after he was done saying his statement. "Now however, I hope that I do not cause you any problems. I am sure that human's are not welcome here, and well I happen to be human so it would go within reason that I wouldn't be welcomed in your home. However if you really want me to go, I will go, I am just a humble man who has no position of authority to question you and I know that any help you might be able to give me will help a ton."

He looked at the guard for a moment seeing that he seemed to be fine with it and then looked to Lenalee, "Now, I will follow you if you want, I am sure that it will be a great learning experience for me, and I hope that I can help you deal with any human problems that you and your people are having at the moment," he added as he prepared himself to follow Lenalee. He had been to a lot of worlds, but he was curious about this one. What was the world like, who were the leaders, and what Lenalee like. He found her interesting, and he too wanted to learn more about her then he knew at that moment. He knew that he would have to leave the world for his next mission, but that didn't mean that he wanted to spend as much time as possible learning about Lenalee and getting closer to her while he was on the planet.

"Now, your homeland is very beautiful," he commented complimenting her as he started to follow her and the guard. He knew that he was being watched closely by the guard who was most likely just working to protect the princess from him. He might even know something about how the princess was looking at him, and that might of scared him for whatever reason. He started to tell small stories of places he had seen and telling her about different places he had traveled to. The stories were wild and to a person from that area would almost seem unreal and near impossible, as they would be something akin to a tall tell.

Nobody never understand why Princess Lenalee wanted to know about human exception for the fact that she was half human herself and her mom was human hence why she wanted to onow about humans.

Back
Top Bottom