Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When History Repeats Itself -[Randomthingslover1 & Kaidan]

He pushed his pants off quickly, letting them fall down to the floor as he broke their kiss. He reached back behind her and unclipped her bra, pulling it off and tossing it aside before he slid himself down her body, his hands gripping her panties and tugging them down her legs. He bit down on his lip, taking a moment to lean back and simply look at her, naked and sprawled out on his bed. He let out a low groan from the back of his throat leaning down and catching her lips in a quick kiss before he moved along to her neck, teeth nipping and leaving red marks all along the skin of her neck. His hand slid down her stomach and slowly between her legs, his fingers probing around until they found her slick womanhood, his chest rumbled with a low groan of approval. His lips found hers again as he slipped a finger inside her, his thumb toying with her clit as his finger pumped slowly inside her. After a few minutes of toying with her he pulled his finger out and yanked his boxers off, taking his length in hand he nestled his hips between her legs. The tip of his length pushed against her entrance as he broke the kiss, looking down at her with a smirk, "You ready, Persephone?"

Once she would give him the okay, he thrust into her slowly, sliding each inch of his full 10 inch length inside her. He let out a low groan, his hands fisting the sheets next to her head lightly. She felt so amazing, just like his Persephone had felt on their first time, she felt right. His hips slowly began to pump, thrusting his length inside her with each move, his eyes connected with gets, red tinted blue shining with lust for her. His lips captured hers as his hips began to speed up, his length sliding smoothly in and out of her. One of his arms moved to wrap under her, lifting her hips off the mattress slightly. He pulled his lips from hers, but they didn't leave her skin for very long, he back on her neck, nipping and sucking on the soft skin and leaving dark purple hickies on her neck.

Panting hard, she looked up at him, watching with burning curiosity as he removed his pants.She smiled up at him, feeling his hands snake around her back and remove her bra, causing the small black lace material to shrink off her body, letting her breasts free from restraints.She whimpered, arching her hips as his fingers entwined with her panties, before he slid them off.Her chest rose up and down as she looked up at him, feeling his eyes ravish her body."Hades"She beckoned, her face flushed with embarrassment as she looked up at him.

He didn't seem like the awkward boy who couldn't find the contacts in his phone.He seemed very trained and skilled in this field.She gasped, kissing him again, before tilting her face to feel his teeth and lips leaving hickies on her neck.She moaned loudly, as his hand slid down her body, reaching to her pussy which was getting wet because of his touches. "Oh God"She groaned in betweenher kisses as his finger pushed Iin her tightness.She had sex just once before, that too a year back, and from how her body squirmed, he could easily tell how inexperienced she was in this feel.

His finger felt divine, and if this felt so good how would his other organ feel? She moaned as he toyed with her, the heat building in her stomach.He was such a tease, uh, did he have to kiss like that? She gasped as he pulled back, making her look up at him.She sighed softly, feeling her heart flip as she looked at his manhood.Her heart stopped at the sight, her hazel eyes going wide."Hades"She panted, looking scared."You..are..so big...you won't fit"She told him, trying to move away but he climbed over her.

She felt a little panicky, giving him a slight nod at his question. She gasped out loudly as he started to enter her, feeling his hard shaft start to pierce her pussy.She dug her nails in his back, closing her eyes as she arched her head back, groaning as inch by inch he entered her.She screamed in pleasure, his walls tight around him as he started to thrust into her.She moaned in bliss as his teeth retraced the hickies, her body felt like it was on fire.She archefd her hips when he pulled them beforee screaming his name and having her first orgasm for the night.Her juices rushed out, as her body shivered with the tingles that run down her spine.

He could tell she was panicky, that his size had made her very nervous, but once things were in motion he could tell that her fear of him being too big was gone, replaced by a mind numbing pleasure. His hands slid from her hips and up to her breasts, his large hands kneading the soft flesh. She was so tight, almost too tight, she had been driving him insane even before her orgasm. The feeling of her already tight walls clamping tightly down around his length drew a low moan from the God, his forehead coming down and resting against her shoulder. His arms moved to wrap around her once more, pulling her body tightly against his as his hips continued to move, his pace quickening in an attempt to draw out her orgasm for as long as he possibly could. He lifted his head, his eyes connecting with hers before he leaned down, his lips capturing hers. He had been trying to stop himself from moaning her name by kissing her, but still her name left his lips, "Persephone..." He bit down lightly on her lip as he pulled away, breaking their kiss, tilting his head slightly he brought one hand up, resting it lightly on her cheek as his thumb stroked her soft skin, "So beautiful."

Biting down on his lip he pulled his rock hard length out of her slick pussy, his hands gripped her hips and he flipped her over, pulling Ger up onto her hands and knees in front of him as he knelt behind her. He leaned over her small frame, thrusting his length deeply back inside her with a low moan. His hands gripped her hips tightly, his hips picking up speed as he slammed his length inside her. He cursed softly after a little while, his hands releasing her hips as he leaned over her, his chest pressing against her back as his hands listed the sheets next to her hands. He panted heavily against her shoulder, turning his head to nibble lightly in her ear before whispering lowly to her, "I'm sorry, I'm not going to last much longer, where do you want me to cum Persephone?"

Sophie breathed hard,as the euphoria left her body restless.She felt like her body was bursting with stars,ready to shoot out from her body.She had never had an orgasm like this and it filled her with extreme bliss.Her first time had been awkward and quite unpleasant.Both of them were new to it,and the pain was enormous at the beginning.And when she had finally begun to feel something close to pleasure,the guy was already done and tired.But that was not the case with Hades.He seemed at ease,as if he had decades of practice for this.Little did she knew that he had millienium's of practice for this.And to please an immortal God was no ordinary thing.She panted softly,allowing her body to calm down,as his face came closer to her.He kissed her lips,moaned her name,touched her face-all little things filling her with extreme pleasure.Hades was making her feel like no man had ever did or ever could.He was perfect !

She felt his cock slid out,leaving a void in her.Cold air hit her warm and sensitive slit,as she forced her eyes open.Was she not pleasuring him?If this is why he had stopped?She didn't know as he lifted her up.Was he leaving?But when he put her in the doggie positon,these thoughts left her mind.Her face flushed with the kinkiness of the position before she moaned-almost screamed in pleasure-as he entered back again.Their sweaty bodies pressed to each other,as her body rocked along with the bed beneath with every thrust."Hades!Oh God!"She moaned,feeling his hot breath to her side as he lips nibbled on her ears.It felt so good,she could feel herself come closer to another orgasm."Don't hold back"she panted,not caring if he was wearing a condom or not,she just wanted him.

With his orgasm,she came out too,both moaning and when they were finally done,she collapsed down,tired and exhausted from the sex."You..."She panted,her breasts rising up and down."are amazing!"She finished,pulling him close.

He took her words to mean that she was okay with him releasing inside her, a fact the made him smirk a little bit. His hands moved to grip her hips, his own slamming into her with an animalistic frenzy. His eyes closed and he moaned lowly, burying his shaft deep inside her and letting himself go, coating her inner walls with his hot seed. When she laid down he looked at her, a little grin on his lips as she spoke. Shaking his head slightly he wrapped his arms around her, holding her warm body against his own, "You're not so bad yourself hun. Although, we'll have to get you over how panicky you were at first." He chuckled lowly, kissing along the skin of her neck, "But it was cute." His hand ran along her side, up and down from her shoulder to her thigh, his nose nuzzling into her hair. Maybe being stuck on earth wasn't such a bad thing after all, he had found his Persephone once again and was happy. Happy. That wasn't something he had felt in centuries, he wrapped both arms around her once again, holding her tightly against him, "I know we just met and all, and this is kind of being done backwards, at least, from what I know... but I would like to court you." He paused, biting his lip and shaking his head, "No, that's not what it's called now, is it? Date? Would you date me?"

He sighed and hid his face in her hair, she was sure to say no to him, especially with the awkward manner in which he had asked her. But as he closed his eyes the room around him faded away, the feeling of her in his arms was gone. When he opened his eyes next he was back in that field, his body was still with Persephone though, laying still next to her. Furrowing his brows, Hades crossed his arms over his chest, glaring at the beautiful blonde woman giggling in front of him. She was sitting in a patch of vibrant blue wild flowers, trying to hold back her laughter, "See, I told you so. When have I ever been wrong about this sort of thing Hades?" Sighing heavily the God of the underworld moved to sit next to his sister goddess, looking at her with bright red eyes, "Never, you've never been wrong. But there's something you should know, my Persephone, my wife, when she died, she didn't actually die, she's been reborn in this woman I'm with now." He turned his head away, his clawed hands absently plucking at the flowers in front of him, "I fear that my brothers will try to take her from me again, as they did before. Word of this discovery cannot reach them, I've finally found my wife once again, and I can't lose her, not again. Persephone is everything to me. Aphrodite, promise me you won't say a word to them..." The blonde smiled softly at Hades, placing her hand over his, "They won't hear anything from me, but I cannot promise that they will not find out about this, Apollo tends to run his mouth, as you well know."

Sighing heavily Hades nodded, patting the woman's small hand before standing up, "Can you return me now? I'm waiting to hear her answer to my question." With a nod Aphrodite stood up, placing a kiss to his cheek, the field began to rapidly fade away, and soon Hades was back in his room, Persephone in his arms once again. He had only been gone for a second in this world, not even enough time for her to notice his strange absence. He shifted himself, laying half on top of her, his arms on either side of her head and his chest pressed against hers, "Say yes. I want you to be mine." Again. He looked into her eyes, red tinted blue staring into hazel as he awaited her answer.

Persephone blushed at his word,which made her feel embarassed.She couldn't believe it was the same boy who had seemed awkward and shy.Look how cocky he was here.Maybe that was because he made love like a God,and his body and these abs-he had a right to be cocky.She nodded lightly at him,feeling him press his face to her hair.His body pressed to hers,as she tilted her head whenever he kissed.She couldn't stop smiling because she was so happy.Hades was perfect for her,in all sense.And the name resemblence was not a mere coincidence.She raised her eyebrows at him,as he spoke about his desire to court her.A small laugh left her lips as he corrected himself.She found it cute how he seemed so off about everything.She knew her parents would love the fact he wasn't a boy who was too involved with technology.She raised her eyebrows again at his question,gulping a little.It all felt too good to be true.She had feared he wouldn't want a serious relationship with her.She had been bracing herself to not show how hurt she was when he would say that this was just an one night thing.Something casual for both of them.After all,he had made no false promises to get her in bed with him.She knew that this was the only thing that would come out of this.But when he spoke how he wanted to date her,she felt like her world just celebrated a mini christmas.He was such a different kind of man,one she found very enduring and nice.

She didn't speak for a split second,and he seemed quite too.She breathed softly as he got off a little from her,allowing her to breathe the cool air and not his hot and humid scent which she happened to like."That sounds.."She spoke,turning to face him.Her eyes met his dreamy ones,as a bright smile curled on her lips."nice.I'd like you to court me."She spoke with another quirky laugh,leaning in and kissing his lips before she pulled back.She looked at the time.It was nearly 3 in the morning and they both had classes tomorrow and Derek must want to get his room back."I should go."She muttered,sitting up.She felt completely exhausted from her two massive orgasm and wasn't too keen on the idea of walking back across the building at 3 in the morning dressed in the short dress she wore."I'll see you in the morning for coffee cause God knows we both will need it after tonight."She smiled and kissed his lips softly before pulling back and searching for her dress.She found it near his study table,so she quickly bent down and wore it,not bothering to wear her bra.She searched for her undie and finding it,she quickly grabbed it before running a hand through her messed up hair.Some of the hickies he had given her were starting to become purple and she clearl y looked like she had just fucked someone.

How was it possible for a simple human like her to make his emotions flip flop so quickly? First his heart had been pounding with joy from her reply, a big, probably stupid grin on his lips. The next moment, by the simple mention of the time, his heart dropped and she was slipping from his arms, gathering up her clothes and getting ready to leave him. He was on his feet instantly, grabbing his pants and pulling them on, "At least let me walk you backnto your dorm. The thought of you walking alone so late at night..." He trailed off, biting down on his lip and looking away, hands stuffed into the pockets of his jeans, returning to that awkward boy she had first met. Scuffing his bare foot against the ground he turned red tinted blue eyes to look at her, giving her an awkward smile, "That and isn't that what a, uh, boyfriend? Isn't that what we're supposed to do?" It was at that moment that a loud banging came from the door, accompanied by the very loud, and very obviously annoyed voice of Derek, "Are you two done banging in there? I'd like to get some sleep now."

Making sure Persephone was at least covered up properly Hades moved to the door, unlocking and opening it he stood in Derek's way, stopping the man from seeing Persephone, "You're going to wake everyone else up. Keep it down." With that Hades stepped aside, revealing the very confused Derek to see the ruffled Persephone in the room. Derek stood there staring for a long moment before suddenly aiming a fist at Hades, the punch was stopped before it could make contact though, Derek's clenched fist caught in Hades own hand. Raising a dark brow Hades looked from the blocked punch to Derek for a moment before shaking his head, "I'll put it all out in the open right now for you. She's mine now Derek."

Hades dropped his hand, letting Derek's fist drop to his side as the man turned his attention to Persephone, "Are you serious? You just met this dude, and you've fucked him once, and agreed to date him? I didn't think you were st-" Derek was suddenly cut off when Hades fist slammed into his face, knocking the man out instantly and dropping him to the floor. Hades stood next to him, staring down at him with great disdain, at that moment looking as proud as a God should look, "Go to sleep." The words had been a soft mutter before he turned his attention to Persephone, "I didn't think he would react like that. I take it you've known him for a long time then? Or are you two close?" Tilting his head slightly he bit down on his lower lip once more, "I hope you're not upset about me knocking him out. I just don't want to deal with an annoying rant after such an amazing time..." His hands slipped back into his pockets and his gaze lowered slightly, he was already worried about upsetting her.

After a few moments he lifted his gaze to her, holding his hand out for her to take, "Let me take you to your dorm now, it's late and we both have early classes tomorrow. We can have lunch together at the café, my treat." He gave her a small, nervous smile and took her hand, looping her arm through his and lacing their fingers together. He was shirtless, and more than looking a little ruffled, she was bra and pantyless, and looking better than he was, but still a bit ruffled as they made their way through the male dorms. The occasional catcall, low whistle, or even crude comment would follow them as they quickly exited the building. Men had no shame. Hades sighed in relief once they were outside, looking down at Persephone with an apologetic look, "Maybe from now on we should get together at your dorm? I have the feeling that females would be much more... respectful."

Persephone pulled on the dress back, as she kept running her hand through her hair to get it settled down when Hades rose up.Her eyebrows raised at his words as she bit her bottom lip."Sure, That would be nice."She spoke with a smile, happy that he offered. She wasn't too keen to move back alone, herself and she got to spend more time with Hades.She stepped closer to him, ready to just kiss him when the loud bang on the door jerked her back.She heard Derek's voice, cursing lightly as Hades went to open the door.

At first his huge frame easily hid her body, as she looked down, before the hit came.She gasped, seeing the two men glaring at each other.Despite the very serious situation, her heart flipped with delight as he called her his.She hadn't expected him to do so, but the fact that he did made her want him so much more."Derek-"She tried to cut him off, moving towards him.His words made her embarassed, and she wasn't sure what she would even explain to him but Hades saved her that pain."Hades!"She gasped loudly, her face clouding with worry as he knocked out Derek."Oh Crap.Why did you do that? "She asked, looking a little upset but mostly relieved.She herself didn't want to ruin her beautiful night with him."Yes I know him, he's my neighbor.He means good..he must be curious cause I normally...don't sleep with guys I just meet.."She admitted, looking embarassed, as she helped him put Derek to his bed."Put some ice on him, okay?"She spoke, not stopping him as his muscular arm slipped into hers, pulling her close.

She took her undergarments in her hand, her heels in another as she walked with him to the other side of the building. Her face was flushed red as she tried to ignore all the comments men threw at her.When they reached her dorm, she laughed a little at his words."I'll have to talk to my roommate about this, but I'm sure girls won't comment about my breasts.Your body if you walk shirtless, I have no guarantee for that though"She leaned in and kissed his lips, before slipping away from his arms and going behind her doors.

Next morning, she got dressed in a navy blue dress, that hung nicely on her as she went for her classes.Turned out, a lot of men had seen her last night and kept approaching her with inappropriate remarks and deals.At first, it was plain teasing but at the end of her third lecture, she could start to feel that everybody was treating her like a slut.The other girls passed her looks and the men were the worst.By the end of her fourth lecture, Sophie wanted to hide somewhere.She couldn't understand why everybody was making a big deal about all this.

Zeus stepped infront of the door, feeling his muscled body start to strecth out in the human form.He was followed with gazes of lust, and unlike Hades he seemed to enjoy it.He had always been cocky, there was no doubt in that.Sophie went and took a table at that canteen, waiting and hoping that Hades would show up quickly. But Zeus had other plans.As Hades stepped out from the hall, their eyes met as he smirked at him."Well, hello brother."

The next morning seemed to drag on and on, and it seemed like the more the day progressed, the more irritated Hades became. He kept overhearing things about Persephone, had to listen as his autos partner blabbed on and on about how lucky Hades was and how much he wanted to be in his position. Finally getting fed up with the whole situatiom Hades just up and left in the middle of class. He went to his dorm and showered, he was covered in grease from the car, by the time he finished it was time for him to meet Persephone at the café. Pulling on a plain black shirt and a pair of snug dark blue jeans, he pulled his shoes on and left. He had reached the cafe, but was blocked from walking through the door, the man in question was just a little shorter than Hades by about an inch, large coiled muscles covered his body and a mop of messy blonde hair accompanied blue-gold eyes on his cocky, smirking face. Hades turned a full glare on the man as he spoke, crossing his arms over his chest as his eyes quite literally turned red from the intensity of his glare, "Zeus... what are you doing here? I know this isn't just a social visit to check on me. You don't care that much."

Zeus grinned and gestured over his shoulder to the oblivious Persephone sitting just a few feet away from the men, "I think you know very well why I'm here brother." Gritting his teeth, Hades shoved Zeus into the door frame, his forearm pressing against Zeus's neck, Hades spoke in a low tone, quiet so no one else would hear, but still with enough threat in it for Zeus to know that he was dead serious, "You lay a finger on my Persephone, and I won't back down like I did last time. I won't let grief overtake me, and you will not live to see another day." Dropping his arm Hades turned and moved towards the table Persephone was at, slipping into the seat and giving her an awkward smile. There were still traces of anger on his face though, the way his brows were still furrowed, the obvious downward tug at the corners of his lips, and the way his eyes seemed more red than blue at the moment.

Letting out a heavy sigh he let his gaze flicker over to Zeus, who by this time had gotten himself a table and sat down. Rubbing his temples Hades gestured to his brother, "You see that guy over there? Stay away from him, he's nothing but trouble for both you and I. Trust me, I've known him all my life."

Persephone waited nervously.Hades was late by fifteen minutes and she was starting to worry.She normally wouldn't have but given how her day was going she was finding it tough to wait.What if he heard all the things?What if he thought so too?That she was a slut who slept with guys she just met.Rubbing her forehead,she shook her leg due to plain nervousness.She didn't hear the men talking just behind her and just when she was about to leave,Hades slipped in the seat ahead of her.Her face relaxed as she smiled but her smile didn't last for long.He looked mad and upset,and for a moment she feared it was because of her.

She turned to look at the guy he pointed.And she was taken back by the good looks of him.She could even pin point the resemblance between them despite the obvious difference.He had messy blonde hair,Hades had dark hair.His eyes shone with blue and gold specs while Hades had a unique combination of red and blue.But both were well built and obviously,the most handsome anyone had ever seen."Is he your brother?"She asked,tugging her hair.Hades looked so perfect even in his anger,it made her wish that she would have showered again before coming to meet him."I'm guessing his name is either Poseidon or Zeus?"she asked playfully,letting another smile slip to her face.

Zeus looked at Hades and the girl sitting together.His heart was drawn to the human,and he could see it was Persephone.Probably her bitch of a mother had hidden her soul in the human so that she could save her daughter from the obsession of the two Gods.But living with him in heaven was much more better than living her life in darkest of hell.But old Persephone didn't understand that.Hades had blinded her with love,he won't let him win this time.And she was a human.A ripe human who were so different from the Gods and Goddess above.He stood up and walked to the couple,pulling a chair."I'm sure my brother has introduced me.I'm Zeus his elder brother.It's lovely to meet you"He spoke in a clear husky voice,taking Sophie's hand and kissing her palm.Sophie looked at the handsome man,taken back by the gesture.She smiled lightly,watching him sit."Hi.."She looked from Zeus to Hades."I'm Sophie but i'm sure you won't mind hearing my real name.Persephone."She spoke,taking her hand back from his.

"I'm sure you don't mind me intruding you lunch."He asked her to which she shook her head no."Of course not.Are you new to college?"

He watched as she turned to look at the waste of space, nodding as she asked if he was his brother, "Unfortunately he is." His mood however, couldn't stay glum for very long when he was near Persephone, her joking tone brought a small, half smile to his lips as he shook his head slightly, "Zeus. Fitting name for a popus, egotistical, jerk of an older brother, eh?" His mood however, turned sour just a moment later when saw Zeus approaching them. A deep scowl twisted his features as he glared at his brother, such a cocky Fuck. Bathing in as if he ruled- oh. Shaking his head Hades stood up, 'accidentally' hitting Zeus in the face with his elbow as he moved past the man, "Persephone, why don't we go to your dorm and order food and eat there? I'd rather not have to deal with this asshole much longer, I'm going to lose my appetite." With a move that was far too smooth and graceful for a human Hades pulled the chair out from under Zeus, sending the God sprawling to the floor and throwing a blue-gold glare at the dark haired man, "That means you won't be needing this any longer, so I'll just put it back where it belongs." Hades gave Zeus a smirk as he placed the chair down where it has been dragged from, turning on his heel he walked back over to the table. Just as he was about to reach out to take Persephone's hand Hades was suddenly flung to the floor, hitting it with a solid thump.

Zeus was back on his feet, cocky smirk plastered on his face, "Oh, sorry bro, I thought we were putting things back where they belonged, so naturally I put you down there, below me." Taking a deep, deep, deep, calming breath Hades pushed himself to his feet, ignoring his brother as he reached out and grabbed Perswphone's wrist and almost literally dragged her out of the cafe, just barely giving her time to grab her things. Hades marched onwards towards the female dorms, intent on putting as much distance as he could between them and his stupid brother as possible. He didn't slow down until the doors closed behind them and they were inside the female dorms. Releasing a heavy sigh Hades leaned heavily back against the door he had just walked through, lifting his hands and rubbing his temples, "I'm sorry. I wouldn't blame you for wanting to end things with me right here and now after that little show. My brothers have no shame, and no knowledge of what manners are. You have my deepest apologies Persephone."

He couldn't believe his rotten luck, but he should have seen it coming from a mile away. He would never be allowed to feel happy for very long, he would never be allowed to keep something that brought him joy, and never would he be able to love a woman without worry of her being stolen away or killed in front of him. It was his curse, so to speak. His brothers, Zeus and Posidon, would never allow him peace and quiet, never allow him to be happy or loved. The hatred they held for him was deep seated and never ending, never would he be allowed to have anything good in his life as long as they were alive. A look of complete and utter despair washed over Hades, twisting his face slightly as he sank down to the floor, his unusual eyes shifting up to look at the beautiful woman before him, "You really are so beautiful. I'm the least deserving of you, or your love. All it'll bring you is pain, my brothers will see to that. They won't allow me to have anything that brings joy or love to my life. I don't blame them though. So you would probably be better off leaving me now, I don't want to see you suffer because of me...I... I love you, Persephone."

Another smile curved her lips as he confirmed his name . Zeus,huh? How odd.Their parents would certainly like each other. She looked up when Zeus asked to join them.She almost said yes but Hades decided to rule her out.Sitting quietly,she looked up observing the two brothers with growning concern.She bit her bottom lip,as she saw the rude demeanour before Hades told her they were leaving."Hades,rel-" she couldn't even complete when Zeus fell down to the floor,the entire thing earning a gasp from her."Hades!"She scolded,not even sure when he removed the chair.Did he even? His next remark confirmed it for her. She couldn't believe his childish behavior.

Glaring at him as he came towards her,she was about to give him her hand when he was suddenly thrown to thr ground.Her eyes went wide as she stood up,looking at Zeus."Stop it both of you!"She scolded, bewildered at their childishness. Everybody was now looking at them.They all thought the slut got the two hot brothers fighting.Great,Persephone sarcastically thought,as she looked at the two angrily. If only she know how true her sarcastic thought was.She was glad when Hades grabbed her hand instead of continuing with the fight.

Hurriedly grabbing her purse,she followed him out,feeling the tight grip on her wrist. She had to jog to keep up with his pace,which increased with each step.Finally,when they were in her dorm,he stopped.Mia frowned as she sat up,looking at Sophie with a questioning look."If you could. ."Sophie helplessly said,and Mia immediately stood up,getting the hint from Hades's angry face."I was just going out to porter hall to write"She spoke, leaving the two alone as she hurried off.Once they were alone,Sophie turned to accuse him but he looked so miserable,she couldn't scold him."What?Why would I want to break up with you?"She asked,getting down on her knees as she ccrawled to him . Taking his face in her hand,she kissed his lips before pulling back,looking at him with concern."Hades you are over reacting.He's your brother,he won't want that"She spoke, shaking her head.

Her eyes went wide as he told her he loved her.What?But they just...Oh god."I..I like you a lot too"She spoke, feeling her heart ache at how innocent he was."Come here"She pulled him into her small twin bed,and ran her hand through his dark hair."I'll order us a pizza thenn we'll talk."She spoke,smiling when there was a knock on her door.Thinking it was Mia,she opened the door to be comcompletely surprised to see Zeus. "Zeus..."She spoke, with growning concern."What are you doing here?"She asked,looking at him.He looked slightly uncomfortable and awkward."I came to..give your phone back.You left it on the table. "He raised her silver I phone."Also,I came to make peace with Hades. I didn't want to start off like this"His eyes showed true guilt which won over Sophie. But both the men knew how fake it was.After all,it was zeus.

Hades knew Zeus was bluffing, rolling so his back was towards the door, "I have no desire, noe reason to speak with you, both of us know only lies come from you. Meaning what you just said is shit. Go away." "Leave, before I sick the dead on you." The second part was communicated directly between the two men, Hades' voice echoing inside Zeus' own. The blonde man frowned deeply, eyes narrowing before he spun around, "You win this round. But I won't give up that easily, and you know it." With that he walked away without another word.

Hades sat up the moment he sensed that Zeus was well and truly gone, shifting to the edge of the bed he looked at Persephone, his hands folded in his lap, "Again, I'm so sorry... you can't trust a word that comes out of his mouth, he's nothing but a liar and a cheat. Willing to do anything to get what he wants. Please trust me on this, he's bad news." He stood up and moved over to her, turning her so she faces him and backing her up against the now closed door. His hands rested on the wood, splayed out on either side of her head, "And, about earlier... I'm sorry. It was immature of me to act in such a manner in public, I must have embarrassed you... And... also... sorry for saying... that I love you. We just met, I know this, but it feels like I've known you all my life, I just...I couldn't stop it from coming out. I don't want to push you into doing, saying, or feeling anything you're not ready for. So just forget I said it if it's easier." He leaned down and pressed his lips to her forehead in a soft kiss, muttering lowly against her skin, "I have wayward emotions, and no filter from my brain to my tongue more often than not. And no chains holding my heart back from you."

He smiled against her forehead before pulling away and looking down at her, his smile hesitant as he lowered his hands and stuffed them into his pockets as he looked down at his feet, "Sorry if I'm a bit too much at times."

Persephone watched with despair as Hades rejected his brother again."Hades.."She spoke softly,giving a sorry look to Zeus.Zeus smirked within.He knew he had won. He never wanted Hades to believe him,it was all about Sophie believing him and with the look she just gave him,he knew she believed him.Faking a hurt look,he nodded at her,before taking steps back.His work here was now done for the moment.He turned and left,his mind already knowing what to do,or who to beckon now.

Sophie turned to look at him when he made her,her face holding an angry expression."You should have atleast heard him out.He was atleast trying" She spoke,disappointed at him before Hades pinned her to the door.Her heart beat paced with growing rhythm as she gulped loudly,looking up at him.Considering he had seen her naked,she should have been more relaxed but she was not.She bit her bottom lip, a habit which she did when she was nervous, her brown eyes looking up at him.She closed her eyes,feeling his soft lips on her skin,and all her anger disappeared.It wasn't upto her to decide who he wanted to talk to and who he didn't. She didn't speak a word,just stood with him close,until he himself stepped back.

Taking a deep breath,she walked to him and sat beside him."It's fine,you are a bit too much,but i like that about you" She spoke,leaning in and kissing his lip.There was a knock on the door,as Mia stepped in with her coffee."Oh,I thought...you left"She spoke meekly,as Sophie nodded."We are going to order a pizza,you want one?"She asked softly,to which Mia nodded.

He had been about to speak when Mia came into the room, turning his head he looked down at the corner of the bed, his hands folded in his lap as he sat there silently.

Back
Top Bottom