Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking WoW fandoms with some werewolf twists! [FxF/FxFuta only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sesshi

The wolf who serves
Hey everyone I'm back (I know I keep disappearing and all.... But this time it was for a good reason! Not like the others weren't good, just this one was a really good one!) Had a healthy baby girl on November 10th and been so busy being a new mom and yeah... ^^;; Anyways! I'm back and looking for some WoW rps [Like normal. xD] but this time I'm wanting to add a actual werewolf curse to either of our characters. [Which the curse can also be given to the other.] And as normal I only do my rps over threads so please don't message me asking me to do outside of threads. Please be as literate as you can, I know I'm not the best one at it but please just try. Also no less than one or two GOOD paragraphs please. I don't do rps that are pretty much one sentence. I am also looking for a long term partner that will be willing to work with my spontaneous timings, remember new mother here so there will be times I won't be able to reply. If I don't reply within a week just send me a friendly pm to check up on me. No biggie. Anyways, hope to hear from some of you lovely ladies out there. ;"P Also, one last thing, I'm sub only so please don't ask me to do full dom. I will be dom from time to time in the rp but I'm better with being sub. Not mindless, but with a fight in my characters. :"3

Note: I'm seeking futa partners for my characters and also seeking non-con.

Would you be opposed to playing opposite an Undead? They're my favorite race.If not,it can be another race.I think it would be fun to do a WoW RP.

HerrFuckface said:
Would you be opposed to playing opposite an Undead? They're my favorite race.If not,it can be another race.I think it would be fun to do a WoW RP.

Truth be told I'm not really into necrophilia, but if you have another race in mind that'd be cool. :"3

Great! You said you wanted to add a werewolf curse. My first thought when I read that was forbidden romance,although I'm not sure whether you'd want to play an Alliance character or a Horde character.It could also just be my character discovering that yours is a werewolf (unless you'd prefer my character to be the werewolf),and getting freaked out because she thinks the other is from the Alliance.Any and all suggestions/ideas are welcome!! :D

HerrFuckface said:
Great! You said you wanted to add a werewolf curse. My first thought when I read that was forbidden romance,although I'm not sure whether you'd want to play an Alliance character or a Horde character.It could also just be my character discovering that yours is a werewolf (unless you'd prefer my character to be the werewolf),and getting freaked out because she thinks the other is from the Alliance.Any and all suggestions/ideas are welcome!! :D

YC could inflict the curse on MC if you're cool with that. ^^ And if you want, YC could also be a magic user, to add more fluff and fun. As for my allegiance.... I think I might go Alliance this time since I'm always playing as my prized faction, Horde.~ Be nice to shake it up a bit, ya know? Also would you mind if I played a Night Elf or a Draenei?

I am totally cool with that! It's usually transmitted through biting,right? I'd love to be a magic user.I always play those kinds of classes. I think it's awesome that you're gonna play an Alliance character. Yep,it's good to change things sometimes! Either Night Elf or Draenei is fine with me. They're both really pretty! Who would you prefer to start?

HerrFuckface said:
I am totally cool with that! It's usually transmitted through biting,right? I'd love to be a magic user.I always play those kinds of classes. I think it's awesome that you're gonna play an Alliance character. Yep,it's good to change things sometimes! Either Night Elf or Draenei is fine with me. They're both really pretty! Who would you prefer to start?

Normally it is but been seeing other ideas that sound better via rp, if you're okay with the curse being transmitted trough sex or impregnation. And I'll go with Nelf this time. Also completely forgot to ask but could YC be futa please? ^^;; Would be lovely but if not then that's okay and we can go with just using the bite to transfer the curse.

Having the curse be transmitted through sex or impregnation sounds like a lot more fun than just a plain old bite. I've played a Futa in the past,and liked it a lot,so I definitely wouldn't mind my character being one.

HerrFuckface said:
Having the curse be transmitted through sex or impregnation sounds like a lot more fun than just a plain old bite. I've played a Futa in the past,and liked it a lot,so I definitely wouldn't mind my character being one.

Oh this pleases me greatly. <3 I love having my characters fucked by a hot futa. owo Also is there anything else you'd like to add before we begin? And if you'd just like to start now and add stuff as we go, that's cool too. :"3

Glad to hear it. Hmm. I think maybe adding stuff as we go sounds pretty good.The only thing I want to add (if it's alright) is that I'd like it if everything is consensual.Non con is a pretty big trigger for me. Hope that's okay. Is it alright if I start?

HerrFuckface said:
Glad to hear it. Hmm. I think maybe adding stuff as we go sounds pretty good.The only thing I want to add (if it's alright) is that I'd like it if everything is consensual.Non con is a pretty big trigger for me. Hope that's okay. Is it alright if I start?

Sure we can make it con for you. I normally prefer non-con but that is just my personal preference. Also that does sound good adding stuff in as we go.~ And yes you may start hun. :"3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom