Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I always behave, just not necessarily well. [Seeking Lit.Male]

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomthingslover1

Supernova
Come in for..
Hidden_Req_Bigger1.png

Hi! Welcome to my tiny request thread!

A Lil' bout Me:

My name is Aarya , but Ari or any nickname you like, works for me.I am from India so obviously my first language is not English but I like to consider myself fairly literate. Key word:I like to.I have been rping for a while now, and I know I'm certainly not even among the top twenty best writers in BMR, but I have grown a lot here.For instance, when I came here one paragraph was a lot of writing for me and now I keep my replies four paragraphs minimum.

The Kind Of RP's I'm looking for: Well, I am looking for steamy erotica's with a strong plot line.I only do Romantic themed RP's.It can be dark to very dark to light and blinding bright.I lean towards dark romance as I like exploring our characters.How they evolve, how they respond and how they love.

Post Length and other tiny details: I prefer minimum 4 paragraphs though I tend to reciprocate how much you give me, so more is always welcomed.
I like to RP via Threads but PM's and Emails work for me too!
I don't expect you to reply back within hours, and I can wait 2-3 days for replies though I prefer one reply each day, but if you tell me to wait, I will wait for you forever!:D

OOC? I love OOC.I think it is very crucial for a story, as we can brainstorm and discuss what is going wrong.But if you are not comfortable in sharing details about your personal life, I understand and respect it.

My No's:

• Blow Jobs -I know it is unusual, but due to some personal reasons I prefer not to use it
  • Older woman×Younger Male
  • Scat
  • Gore

My Yes:
  • Threesome
  • Oral on Female -Hypocritical of me, I know
  • Bondage
  • Lactation-if the plot allows it
  • Video graphy/Photography
  • Kinky Positions
  • Man Handling
  • Drama :p
  • Breast worship
  • Double Penetration

If You have made it this far, please scroll down a little more and go through my plots.My plots may seem dark right now, but trust me I do vanilla too.And feel free to send me your plot, for what I love more than my ideas are ideas that I haven't thought of.Also, I would love to do Indian themed roleplays! They are kind of my weak spot.I say yes to anything Indian!:) Right now, searching for RP's desperately.

Wonderful graphic by an over friendly fruit:
Forbidden Fruit !

RE: Hidden Kisses - {Seeking Writers For M×F}

Cookie Jar Of Plots! Pick Your Favorite and tell me!

Always and Forever Yours
Sexting.jpg

Pairing: Bad Billionaire with Sadistic features × Little Miss Perfect
It is the privilege of a true gentleman to have his hand holding all the aces. Money, properties, and woman. Though he'd had his fair share of it, his family name was what it all came down to. His father having passed onto his son everything he'd ever need to know about those three things. You can own it if you can take it for yourself. He loved his life, the only thing missing was a good woman to continue his family line. He'd of course had the pick and while he was sure of almost every bet he cast he struggled with one thing. Blake was overly possessive of what was his, and what he wanted and of course like all things it was a woman that he wanted. She from a good family, and long friends their family having known each other all their lives. A good girl with a spirited curiosity, Blake was the other end of that coin. Willful and dominating, he’d always told her one day she was going to marry him he meant it. She always pushed him away always made excuse after another but not anymore! They were grown now, and she was old enough to be a bride Blake hadn’t counted on any resistance from her family for sure, but her? She knew him… knew him well enough to know he loved to hurt her. Loved that pretty streak of pink on her face when she cried all grown up though his desires had grown darker.

There are thousand ways this can be used as.We can go medieval or we can go modern.It's basically a romance between two opposites, and would love to hear your take on it.

A God's Lust
Sirens1.jpg

Pairing- Poseidon × Siren
The God of the Sea has lived as one of the three rulers of the world. As the eons moved the world changed, and mortals no longer worshiped yet Poseidon’s control over his domain has never wavered nor has it diminished. And yet his throne has wrought only destruction to any he loved. The elements that could kill a god swept through and as deities died the strongest among the Gods remained. The children of the trinity of Gods were slain time itself destroying each one those who were not? While some Gods and Goddesses sought to end their very existence to escape eons. Yet he had his beloved sirens, the creatures of the waters each one adored by the God. Though where was she? Five sirens and she his favorite was gone… the entire ocean his domain and he could not find her. The God would do something he had not done in ages walk onto his brother’s domain. Walk upon the earth to find her and bring her home.
High fantasy/ Loose Greek mythology/ Historical fantasy time setting. Poseidon’s favorite siren is missing, perhaps she has escaped unhappy with her life as his amusement. Perhaps she was taken…? I would like to have it be a love hate relationship

YC loves MC.
NonCon, Bondage, Romance. Open to ideas.

The Siren will have, both human legs and mermaid tail, otherwise how will they make love :p

Other Medieval/Historical Plots
350352f8c4b18d0dfdc63970ec26f194.jpg

I am very interested in medieval and historical themed role plays.Vikings,Lords, Dukres, Kings-If you have a plot please pm me with it!

Trapped In Between
021112_vampire_diaries_3120211163027.jpg

Pairing:M×F×M

MC is the the heiress to a billionaire. Sweet, Studios, Caring..in short she was very happy with her life.A loving father, cute younger brother and a caring Nanny.Everything was perfect until one day, her father was caught for his illegal dealings, and the princess was brought down to ruins.
That's when the brothers came in.One who studies with her in college and had a crush on her, the type of crush that proves to be fatal.He offers her a job as a maid in his house, which would involve her cleaning in her lingerie and would pay her tuition as well as her brother's school fees.It was simple.What she didn't knew was that his father, a business tycoon himself, would soon loop her in a contract that would make her the maid slut, just like the other girls in the house.
He is a male chauvinist and has a harem of maid sluts that are to be used as anything he and his two sons wish as.Rape, Bondage, BDSM, Extreme sex, all are things both the boys have grown up seeing, knowing woman are nothing but piece of meat.But what happens if they start to feel something for the new maid?

Will have Extreme stuff, (as much dark as you want)
May include:
Branding
Rape
NonCon
Bondage
Photography

But Romance is the main theme

I like your Plots, especially the first one, It catches my attention because I've never done this before, but I promise I will try my best. I'm not new to writing, I'm just trying to reclaim my old glory from more than a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom