Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Girl looking for either a Girl or Guy - Mind Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmrsexygirl

Meteorite
Girls are more than welcome too!

Please take your time with responses! I'm happy to RP for a while so no rush plz :) Please format your title something like, [Age Gender Name] and whatever else ;)

Gasping, you pulled the old drunken hobo off of the tracks. He must have fallen on while drinking - it's a shame he didn't have pants. You have seen sights nobody should have to see. The hobo blearily blinked at me, pointing some kind of remote at you.

"...[Name], huh?" The hobo shook his head and sighed. "Well, fine. Might as well pass it on, not like I'm using it."

He tossed the remote at you and nodded. "Thanks for saving my life. Use that to have fun, just don't focus on it too much or you'll end up like me."

With that remark, he wandered away. Blinking, you looked down at the remote - it had a screen, some buttons to view different pages on the screen (Information, Sexuality, Personality and Emotional State apparently), your regular TV remote arrow keys and select/back button, a large button that said 'scan' on it, and two underneath it that just said 'Control on' and 'control off'.

What did he mean by fun? Out of curiosity, you pointed it at the hobo as he put his trousers back on and pressed 'scan'. To your surprise, information loaded up on the screen - his name (Reo Holo, apparently), address, and so on. You pointed it at myself and pressed scan, and the same thing happened. Curious, you clicked through the other pages for my results - and it knew things it really shouldn't have known. Shuddering a little - this was creepy - you realized something.

This remote...somehow...told you about people. So what did the control buttons do? You had one idea, and it was crazy. You...had to check it was what I thought it was, though.

In this RP, you play the guy who gets the remote. I play the various women/girls you get with using the remote. Instead of playing a particular character, we would decide on some women you would use this on and I would play them. Pics of models are awesome!

Who are you?

You can be a random guy based on yourself, or you can play any role you like!

- Are you an executive at an office?

- Are you a doctor with some sexy patients?

- A father, or brother?

- Invent something!

My only limits on what I will do are: gore, blood, vomit, toiletplay.

You can decide on the girls you get with. If we click, I have no problem going long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom