Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Domme looking for FxF stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cabral

Meteorite
I've done other kinds of stories and have had fun, don't get me wrong, but at this point I'm only interested in playing a dominant female character with a female writing partner portraying a female character. Inevitably, when I open myself up to playing futa/other characters, I open myself up to tons of unsolicited requests from male players, no matter how many times I say "females only" in my OP.

So, if you are a female player looking to play a female character, we can start talking. I'm a big fan of dom/sub scenarios, both sexual and non-sexual, though I am open to other scenarios as well.

A few kinks that I am interested in:

Dom/sub scenarios
Obedience/commands
Orgasm control/denial
Pet play/slave play
Sexual and non-sexual submission
Skimpy clothes and uniforms
Uppity/tomboyish subs who put up a fight
Anal play (yes, vaginal and oral too, and primarily, but I feel like mentioning this now so it isn't a surprise)
Humiliation/degradation
Public play
Dubcon
Incest (mostly when it comes to step-family)
Cheating (I'm only interested in scenarios where I seduce the partners of other women; I'm not that interested in taking women from hetero relationships)
Seducing straight woman (I know, I know, at first this seems seems to contradict the previous entry, but I'm only interested in seducing straight women if they are single.)
Professional fighting (I wasn't into this until I saw a few Ronda Rousey matches, but I'm now obsessed with the idea of defeating an opponent and then stealing her girlfriend and taking her home, or both of them home, for myself)
Reference images (preferably based on real life people)
Age/size differences

Let me know if any of this sparks any ideas; I'm open to a wide range of stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom