Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shame-Away (Hat+HoneyBee)

Hat-tori

Supernova
What a great day for science.

The helicopter flew over the city, or what was left of it. Ruins smouldered as they went through downtown.
"We've set up an iso unit for you and your assistant, Doctor Rosa." said the pilot. "But I can brief you on the way."

"All I heard that there was a psychoactive contaminant."

"Something like that, it destroys the inhibition centers of the brain. As you can no doubt see, the results of a week of exposure to this city is... Catastrophic."

"Yes..." he looked down over the wreckage and ruin. He was young, with short black hair and earnest green eyes. Technically, he was a neurochemist. "Who could have unleashed this sort of thing, I wonder. What sort of safety protocols were ignored?" Tall and athletic from a life of swimming professionally, before the accident with his leg. He still walked with a heavy limp and a cane.

Emet followed closely behind the two, his eyes fixated on that broad back. The blonde wasn't really aware of his past, nor how he injured his leg but his green eyes couldn't help but be drawn to this man. He was quite an incredible nuerochemist and he couldn't help but be proud to be his assistant.

Looking at his back was okay, but when the other faced or even when he talked to him. The blonde would always advert his eyes and immediately look anxious, nervous.

The blonde shook his head, knowing right he should only focus on his work, make himself useful. He had a pen and notebook in his hand when they were lead into the isolation room and while he had come to the conclusion that he was 'determined to be the best research assistant', when he saw the seen before him he couldn't help but drop everything that was in his hands onto the floor. A deep red blush dusting his cheeks.

--
Luke and Tyker had once been quite your average, normal nineteen year old boys. Then one day their drinking water was contaminated. Their moral compass had gone straight out the window, and being young men all they could think about was how to indulge themselves in sexual pleasure. Their curiosity new no bounds, and so even though they were brother's, twins, having been put into isolation the only person around to play with was each other. That was why when the door was opened they'd been shown the seen of Luke in between his brother's legs with his cock in his mouth. From the cum that was already splattered on each other's faces and clothes it was obvious that they'd been at it for quite some time already.

Noticing the new visitors, they both stopped what they were doing, turning to face them and greeting them by saying in synchronisation, in the most let voices possible, "have you come to play with us Sensei?".

"I have come to make observations and document things." he said, "Can I ask you to take a break and help with answering a few questions?" he asked, seating himself in a chair nearby. He had a wheelchair, a little unfolding thing he could store in a suitcase, but he felt it beneath him. "I'd like to ask you about the beginning of the contamination, if that's alright?" Certainly he hadn't been expecting this sort of thing, but... Well, he wasn't as shocked as his assistant.

Emet felt really embarrassed, here he was completely shocked and there the Doctor was, cool as a cucumber. He quickly got down onto his knee's , picking it all back up, he needed to be helpful.. Even if the site had mad him feel a little excited.

"How boring.. Questions.." , they sighed, though their eyes still stayed on the doctor, he didn't look to bad. "We'll answer your questions if you answer ours", Luke replied, shortly after Tyler spoke their first question, "How big is sensei's dick".

They both licked their lips as their eyes averted down to the other's crotch.

Emet face burned red at the question, "that...that's.. Not.an appropriate....question...to ask someone", he spoke, tripping over his words, shocked that anyone would so blatantly say such crude words.

"That's not how this works." he said, "And if you remain recalcitrant, we'll seperate you two." he went on. "I need to know what you were doing when the contaminant took effect. When you lost your inhibitions, what did you do?" he asked, leaning back in the chair. He had to show Emet how to handle things like this. They were professionals, after all.

Emet couldn't help but think Doctor Rosa was so cool, so composed. Really to him the doctor was like his idol. Which was why when the scene played out in front of him he couldn't help but blush and think 'I wonder what it'd feel like to have his cock in my mo..' His thoughts trailed off as the blonde mentally chided himself. Such thoughts were wrong.

"We may be shameless but we aren't stupid, if you separate us we won't stay voluntarily anymore. We are aware of our human rights, you have no reason to keep us locked up it isn't like we're contagious or dangerous", Luke argued back, hell would freeze over before bed let anyone separate him from his brother.
"It's alright , if he doesn't want to answer we'll just see for ourselves~", Tyler chimed as he watched his brother move closer to the doctor, climbing onto his lap, his hands rubbing against his crotch. Luke licked his lips just thinking about what was behind that zipper.

"To answer our part of the deal , I'll tell you. It was a hot day, we came in to get a drink but after drinking it that one got thirsty for something else. Hey doctor, you're turned on right? You know he's become really good at sucking cock", Tyler spoke bluntly.

"The reason you're in containment is your own danger to yourself." the doctor said, unreactive. Of course the stimulation excited his body, but he schooled himself. "After the drink, explain what happened. Take it slow, I need the moment-to-moment." he said. "Do you promise to stop if I do as you wish?"

This time Luke took over explaining, "moment to moment, detail hmm.." He hummed, his fingers lightly caressing the others groin. Luke's hazel eyes looked up into the doctor's, in a somewhat seductive manner. "I was so hot, that cool liquid slipping down my throat was so refreshing but then I found myself wondering what it would feel like to have something hot and sticky sliding down my throat. So with my brother in reach, I pulled down his pants and opened wide. At first I thought that it tasted weird on my tongue but I found myself enjoying it, more and more. I got the first taste of his precum and I found myself deep throwing him. I was so messy and clumsy that when he came I couldn't swallow it all down, it spilled down my chin and it was such a good safe because I really love that sticky hot feeling in my throat", he explained slowly, in length as his fingers continued to caress the doctor. "So doctor do you want to see it for yourself? That moment of depravity where one takes another man's cock in their mouth and sucks them dry?"

Tyler say there with a grin on his face, no longer watching his brother but the red faced assistant that seemed to be getting aroused by Luke's words.

"Not particularily." he said, sliding back and away. "I am curious. Was it a very large amount of water? At what point did you lose the clothes?" he asked, quietly taking notes. He was sweating a little. Easy, doctor. Mustn't take advantage. "Besides that, legally speaking you are under an influence." he said, nodding simply. "We only need a bit more in terms of notes, then we can move to the lab and start chemical analysis." he said.

At first the doctor's calm mannerism fooled Luke but when he said 'beside's your technically under the influence', he knew the man before him was just hiding his lust. "You know doctor maybe you should have some of that water, it'll help loosen you up", he practically purred as he leaned forward, nuzzling his head against the other's crotch. Luke's teeth caught hold of the doctor's zipper, tugging it down as his finger moved to unbuckle his belt. "Let's see it was your average glass of water" he answered his hands moving beneath the others pants to pull out his prize, "and as you see it doesn't take me very long at all to get others to loose their clothes", he added, hungrily licking his lips.

Meanwhile, Tyler had moved from his spot to approach the blonde, for the moment he wasn't being as aggressive as his brother, simply hugging meet from behind as he played with his nipples through his work shirt.

Emet's face turned red, and though he tried to shout for help from his colleague, he couldn't get his voice to come out.

"Alright." he said, quickly moving away from the twin. "I've enough notes." he moved to Emet's side, gently pulling him from the other twin, though he stumbled - in his haste he'd forgotten his cane and simply limped over. Quickly, quickly, he moved through the doors, locking them behind him and Emet, then to the other side.
"Good lord." he mumbled, leaning on one wall. "Too close. We have to be careful - it's likely the chemical is in their bodily fluids. Even those who avoided water at first were afflicted later, according to reports. You okay, Emet?"

Meet was grateful to the doctor for helping him out of that particular situation. His face was still burning red, he understood that those two were like that because of the chemical but why.. Why had he been so easily aroused by them? Unlike them he didn't have an excuse. He felt ashamed of himself.

The blonde crouched down, trying his hardest to hide his arousal from the doctor, he thought he might die of embarrassment if he were to find out, anyone but him. "Thank you doctor for helping me", he thanked, his voice stuttering slightly. "I'm sorry I wasn't of more use I'm afraid.. I didn't end up writing anything down" he apologised, not even daring to look at the other.

"Relax." he said, leading away Emet with care. "We need to discern how much of a dose is necessary for this sort of thing to occur. A whole glass seems to have eroded them that much, but perhaps smaller ones lead to different effects. We need to know how much of an emergency this is." he said, leading the young man through the halls, into their lab. A tank of the contaminated water sat there, along with vials of it for testing. "As well as what sort of contact is needed..."

Back
Top Bottom