Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Xaolung's formal Request thread! (F x Anything)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JinmeiXaolung

Fluffy love.
Hey there, Jinmei here, I mostly just go by Jin though! Masculine name for a female, yeah, but I like it. Anywho, I've set up little tidbit request forms a few times here and I figured that now it's high time I made one that I can update and adjust as needed with my current kinks/fetishes as well as what I'm really looking for in a partner.

First off, I absolutely adore story over pure smut. If you come at me with an RP based around an actual plotline (Love original vs. Fandom btw.) There is a much better chance of my character dropping her panties versus if you come asking me to play some ridiculously horny character with an uncontrollable libido. That said, My kinks are extremely scattered and there are VERY few hard limits that I won't breach.

HARD LIMITS * Pay attention to these.
NO bathroom play of any variety - if it happens there, it stays there.
NO Vore
NO transformation (This one is negotiable depending on the plot of the RP.)

And that's about it for my absolute no-go RP's.

Now to describe my RP style a bit, right?
Okay, here goes;

My RP style is rather fluid and varied depending on my partner, I do prefer quality over quantity but I have been known to post multiple paragraphs myself when I feel inspiration from a scene. I love multiple character RP's and am more than willing to discuss some with you, I'm also currently working on creating a shared universe for all my current characters to reside in that links them all together somehow. If you'd like to help with that, shoot me a message and I'd be glad to talking things and ideas out with you!

I can do any form of RP from one-para/basic to multi-para(Though I may suffer writer's block more often during a multi-para.) and I can RP any genre other than the aforementioned no-go's.

I can RP both in PM's or in Threads, neither really bother me so please feel free to ask for the method that best suits you! Just don't disappear on me without a word, okay? If my RPing is boring you and you'd rather move on to a new partner, let me know so we can close out the storyline, okay...? Please?

With all that said. the only thing left to do is put a small sample of the types of pairings I'm looking for!

Sample pairings:
Amazon x Explorer
(Amazon can be futanari upon request, explorer can be any gender)

Roommates

Adventurers

Mistress x Sub (Any time period is fine)

Mother x Daughter/Son

Mother x Old friend

------------------------------------------------

Now, a few basic plotlines that you can use if you'd like :D

Saving the World
Nora couldn't believe when her name had been picked from the celestial mirror, this was a huge thing and not in any good way either. You see, Every few centuries or so - Humanity began to rage out of control under a single crazed out lunatic bent on dominating everything and everyone - in response heaven would send down an executioner of sorts...this time, It was Nora. Normally this would be a massive honor for anyone serving the greater good..! However...lately, noone's seen the chosen angel's return from their trip...What could be happening down there on that chaotic little space rock?

Anonymous is typing...
A strange blip went off on Jina's phone and without thinking twice, she checked on it. A text from an anonymous number with nothing more than an address and a time. Now, every part of common sense told her this was a set up of some kind, a major trap in like the horror movie style and the inner geek in her said this is how everyone dies in those B-movies. Though, the thrillseeker in her said go for it....so she did.

We're not on Earth anymore...
Once earth's populace realized they had already damaged their planet beyond repair - they began space travel. The progression was slow at first, but once they got the hang of getting out of their own atmosphere, the humans began to excel at making durable space crafts. Carriers, Fighters, Transports, you name it. As part of a new colony on earth's sister planet, Tiera began to notice strange things about the new land. The small eyes peering out from the shaded forests, the sounds of mechanisms just beneath the surface, What she thought was a large bird wielding a spear in the skies. Suddenly, she remembered just how vast the universe was and just how small a fragment the human race was in comparison. Humanity may not be alone on this planet.

Much more to come in future updates, I hope this is a decent start at least!

RP CAP
7/7 ~* FULL AT THE MOMENT *~

"Revenge" 1x1 in threads
"We're not on earth anymore" 1x1 in PMs
"Mistress x sub" 1x1 in PMs
"Snowday!" 1x1 in PMs
"Sacrifice" 1x1 in PMs.
"The monster of Gardven Forest" 1x1 with Mechastarfish91
"The World of Twelve" 1x1 with PrincessPitooey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back