Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Re-ow! OK maybe that’s too much. Just meow, for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

allycat

Supporter
Supporter
I’m very orderly, writing things out to make certain that I don’t miss anything on my checklist. And then with all the equipment and spontaneous sounding phrases set out in accessible mental notes; THWACK! I rope, loop, tuck, and leave your character helpless. I might even gag your fictional representative in a tight plot device. But as long as you describe what your feeling and how you worry that maybe you should have, or shouldn’t have, or didn’t or wanted – so many options, but describe them to me and you’ll have lots to say while limited to writhing on the floor of my imaginary dungeon.

OK. I’m re-reading what I wrote and I’ll stick with it sure enough, but maybe it goes a little too far. I don’t want a writing partner describing a wimp character to me. That type of submission is my main worry. My Dom is not a ticket to a tiny sub. That will not do. I’ve seen it go that way too fast and land so badly. No. I’m looking for something different. I want to learn something, experience something, yet I want the same thing again and again. Oh! It is so hard to describe. Smut is good. Details are great. But jumping into the action is best as long as it avoids writing the world in one post – that would be lovely. No dismissively throwing something over in a brief nothing PM will be tolerated.

Come closer to me. Feel my character’s breath on the stinging skin of your character. Or maybe hear the roll in my character’s voice through the encasing latex binding your character’s deepest fantasies. But let’s explore something new. Let’s consider a particular fetish you want to explore. Maybe my character wants to get so close, she bites yours – or maybe just playfully nibbles. Or – I don’t know, something new…

OK fine. I want to control your character. There. I’m back to where I started. It’ll hurt though. But let’s make it fantastical. Maybe urban fantasy with a world among the normal population. Do I really have to list kinks and couplings like a vampire to your angel? Surely, there is something else.

OK. My college professor will spank your student. Send me a PM. But I still dream.

Allycat

SMACK!

Oh, I'm so sorry, Honey. Really! Did that hurt? Um. You weren't really supposed to be answering that. I was just getting started here. SMACK. I said, stop complaining. Yeah, I know you can't get away with ropes done that way. That's part of our agreed upon fantasy. Remember? SMACK. SMACK. Shhhhhh. You're only making this harder for yourself. SMACK. Wait a second. You're good. You just look all panicked and afraid with all your yelling and all your screaming. I love it. You're very convincing. Second thoughts, huh? SMACK. I get it now. Winkity-wink. SMACK. I never thought I could feel so powerful. SMACK.

Oh yeah! I want to show you what I bought today. Stop squirming so much. Yes, it is awesome isn't it? Don't get all angry. I'll use lube. I promise. But it'll hurt less if you relax, because this is going in deep, Honey. Deep.

SLAP! Mmmm, I love pulling down on these ropes and watching your rear lift up and aim just so. SLAP. Thank you for wiggling your derrière. I want to bite it. It’s like your silently begging and pleading, but I’m too captivated on this end to even bother to walk over in my five-inch heels to lift up your head and read the expression on your face. SLAP. Let me get the paddle with the little rigid grid of grinding pyramids on it. We haven’t tried that one tonight. Mmm. My my. Now were getting some really strong jerky movements out of you. You ready? Hold your breath. It’s about to happen. Anytime, when you least expect it. Are you ready?

Hey. Do you think we should have agreed on a safety word? Ha! Silly, me. I mean you’re all gagged and bound. How’d you even say it? Huh? I’m so silly sometimes. You couldn’t even sign it if you wanted to. No ASL for you.

Oh yeah. SLAP! Oooooooo. That left a mark…

CLINK. CLINK. Don’t worry, I’m just shortening your chain. I don’t like it when you take so long to post. It makes me think of PMing others. CLICK. I know you don’t like the tight collar, but you asked for it, taking so long. Now you sit here in the dark, all gagged and bound, and you think about ways to make up for it. After all, a sub’s job is just as active as the Dom’s. Remember that when you’re immobilized. There’s so many things you can do, especially in a PM.

Mmmm, when I closed this door, I want you to know that I’m sharing my PMs with others. I’m just going to be all out there. My fingers stroking and pressing even those symbol characters on the top row. And when you feel jealous and guilty and start to weep, I’m coming back in here to spank you. Your rear will sting all night long. There won’t be a single comfortable position to sleep in – and then I’m leaving you off at work in the morning – all zombied out in your weak little head.

I want you to know it takes effort for me to hold back. God, I just want to – fine. It’s on! SLAP. SLAP. Yes! SLAP. I love this Ping-Pong paddle! It’s so light yet sturdy. SLAP!

allycat,

Is there a role play request in there somewhere? Not that it matters. I'm enjoying the one-way conversation. So please continue. :p

dale

WHACK. Bad pet. You’ve made too much noise. Now other people are watching. They’re grabbing bits of this thread and writing onto it, tatting it with posts.

Mmmm, I’ve never let anyone watch before. CLACK. CLACK. Don’t mind me, I’m just pulling in the chain for my pet here. I think I’ve gotten all the PMs I can extract from this one. I need another. Soon.

Look right here. No. Just a little higher. Eyes up, darling. Right here. Yes. Right at the base of my back, just a bit above the tailbone. Would you like to tat that spot with a PM?

ARF! Shush my pet. YANK. You’ve had your chance to write more and now I desire another. It is cruel, but, eh, it’s the way it goes sometimes.

But you, yes you reading this, let’s leave my pet here chained to a stake in the ground in the center of these bushes. I’m certain someone else will meander along by accident and kindly take care to offer food, water and sympathetic PMs -- eventually.

But you, that is we, could do something now. I’m free for a brave new sub, preferably a little hesitant about the mixture of desires and fears swirling around a confused mind, wondering if it is wise to give in.

No, you shouldn’t. Not at all.

THWACK. That’s my riding crop slapping against my leg. You should run fast and hard. Towards or way. Either direction doesn’t matter. It will be the last choice you’ll be allowed to make.

BUMP. How can I not? A little side bump. Our hips hitting. I smile. You smile, because you don’ t know me and, well, you should have done your research. It’s dangerous out there. The assistant down the hall at work still hasn’t been found yet. Don’t worry so much. It was voluntary. The police will never be involved.

BUMP. BUMP. I add that little playful extra double tap. The smile in my eyes suddenly disappears. You know I’m wanting something more here. My actions are not vague.

BUMP: my fourth and final hip check. You surprise me. I didn’t think you’d let lissome ole me almost knock you over. Don’t be a pushover. I point down to the floor. My finger circles, indicating for you to turn around. “I want to see the goods. We’ve been checking each other out all week. It’s late. We’re alone. Show me that rear.”

I cross my arms and raise my eyebrows. I’m the luckiest woman on the planet.

SHHHH. Stay quiet my pet. We’ll hide here in the dark together and let the others go by. I know I’ve been rough on you. Maybe I should be more specific about what I want. What I need. My deepest desires. I’ve enjoyed PMing when you write me an opening that just sucks me in helplessly. Even though I can’t stand not being in control, I answer you. Of course, I never let a sub dominate from the bottom. But for an opener, I melt and become a sub who stays on top -- just for that moment.

SHHHH.

I think they’re done. They send short blurbs saying hi and asking questions. But you don’t. I try to respond to them. Regrettably, sometimes I just want to hide. But you dare to write more. I can’t help but reward that. SHHHH. Don’t babble. Don’t ask questions. Just make a judgment call. Write to me. What’s the worst that can happen? Oh, yeah. THWACK. THWACK. Yes. I’ll be spanking you while you type. Get over it. It’s your job. You signed that contract and let me upload the blackmail images to my loving trusted safety. THWACK. Now, live with it…

Oh my, oh my oh my oh my.... I think I shall leave you a scarlet letter, in hopes to get to know you more. You are quite exciting and fresh and I must get to know you more.

BZZZZZZZZZ. Yes. The new vibrator really jostles the intestines, huh? It’s got a motor like a Dremel. I love soap stone work. So relaxing to smooth it all out. Let’s crank this dildo to eleven, shall we. BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. God, it’s hot watching you struggle so hard. I’m so torn. Should I pull the gag out of your mouth to hear your moans and pleas? Or should I leave it in for that extra bit of total control for me and total hopelessness for you? I can feel the vibrator in your belly. It tingles my fingers, even through my latex glove. Bzzzzzzzz. It’s muffle on this side though. Let me put my ear to it. Ha! It’s like a passing train in subway tunnel. I told you, don’t move. Unless you want me to tug up on the strappado. I will, you know.

Shhhh. I’m listening to you buzzing inside. It’s like a BDSM seashell and hearing the ocean. I so wish there was a higher setting. I guess I’ll just have to settle for eleven. Oh well.

Ok. Now back to the paddling. Next week, I’ll teach you the best roping for a wonderful session of bastinado.

SQUEAK. SQUEAK. Mmm, I love roping the ankles and then the wrists. The best part is lifting the ankles up in the air. Do you want to know why? Of course you do, my precious gagged writhing wonder. It’s because I can slap the bottoms of your feet and there is absolutely nothing you can do to protect them. I don’t even need to secure your bound wrists to the floor or to your ankles. I can let you try to flop around, but you can’t. Go on. Try again. I like watching it. Once more, please. Thank you. Anyway…

SQUEAK. SQUEAK. I must oil that pulley. But don’t fret. I won’t leave you with your weight pressing against your shoulders and neck while your feet rise to the occasion. It’s not good for the spine. Well. SQUEAK. Maybe just a little pressure on the shoulders for a minute.

Mmm, I love the bottoms of your feet. You know, I never thought to tickle before. Have you ever been tickled? Why don’t BDSM dungeons have feathers? Now, I’m annoyed. Just hang there. Hm. The flogger just doesn’t say tickle. Neither do the canes. THWACK. No. Nothing here will do.

I’m sorry, but you’ll just have to chill. I’m going upstairs. Don’t worry. I’ll be right back. Oh, those wide panicked eyes are so cute. Look, I promise. I’ll just be a sec. Hm, where did I put my car keys?

PRRRRRR. I’ve never ever done a thread before. Today I’ve posted my first one. I never felt so vulnerable to criticism and view. Of course, I have had this thread going, but you reading this, yes you, you’re special. I feel like I can share my diary right here with you. You know the tome on the shelf there. The one with the handcuffs and leather binding anchored to a heavy chain. It’s just for you to read.

I could so go for a thread weaved from the strict behavioral rules I have set forth in this request.

Don’t tell me you don’t know what I want and that you need a silly f-list. Please. PRRRRRRR. Just feel my throat vibrating in a perfect purr. Does it turn you on? MMMMMM. And my gentle happy hum right next to you. Although, I will mention that I’m really not into furries so much. I tried it and I never got a good back-and-forth rally going. So no furries. That’s the one f not on my fav’s f-list. Of course, the f can mean whatever else you want.

Oh yeah. PRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrr… Rr?

Come on. I’ll even accept a cute bark from your side. Then it’s a gag, because I have rules…

Mmmmm. I love finding you in compromising positions. Did you really cuff yourself to your steel framed bed all by yourself? Oh my god, wait. You thought this ice over here on the nightstand would have melted by now, didn’t you? My poor little pet, you seem so panicked. I see a key in the center. You know, you should have looked up volume and melting rates on the Internets. I’m certain someone has a table.

Personally, I like to hang the key from the ceiling, using ice so when it melts, the key falls. You just have to make certain it doesn’t bounce onto the floor, because then you’re super screwed – just like you are right now.

You stay right there, I’m going to check the Internet about that melting rate idea…

Oh, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to take so long. I see you haven’t gotten freed yet. Yes, I know I took the key with me, silly. I needed to know the weight of the water used. Duh. You have a very good computer by the way. And I downloaded some very naughty pictures to send to some to your friends.

There are so many wonderful Internet suggestions on self-bondage. It’s such a shame you didn’t research any of them. What’s that? You do know you’re wearing a gag, right? It gets in the way of understanding you.

Oh, I know. Do your begging eyes mean you want the ice cube melted? I see. Well, sorry. I don’t know how to cook except with a microwave and the key is metal. You can’t put that in the microwave. So I put the ice back in the freezer. What? I don’t understand. You’re gagged, remember? Stop squirming so much.

Look, I’m going to let your roommates find you in the morning. How long was their camping trip planned for? Stop rattle the handcuffs so violently. Don’t worry, I’ll just leave your bedroom door open. I’ll be on your computer till the morning. It’s just safer if someone stays – you know – till it’s about time for everyone else to return. Then I’ll leave. I want them to find you.

Oooo, this is just so sexy. Just relax. You’re in for a long night, my pet.

Do more of a woof. No! Not a meek little: “woof?” sort’a woof. I want a full throated WOOF! Now don’t be scared. Go on. Try again. THWACK. Again, or I’ll slap you with this riding crop even harder. THHWWWAAACCCKKK. Told you.

Geeh, maybe the gag should go back in. I’m sorry, but some people just don’t cut it. I’m trying to work with you here. You said this was your favorite kink after all. THWACK. I know that stings, but your doggy impression isn’t doing it for me. You’re not small enough to be some little itty bitty labradoodle dot. Now bark. I always want my subby to be happy. Still, standards must be maintained.

Think of the dog house I have in the backyard waiting for you. Oh shoot. THWACK. I wanted it to be a surprise for you. THWACK. I guess I just ruined that. THWACK. I get into my subby’s cute little fantasies and dive all the way in with lots of lube. After all, I plan to keep you chained here for at least a month. What? Your job? Silly, I haven’t done my job right if your face isn’t the first adult picture to be posted on a milk carton in this small town. Don’t worry. Once I have enough video to shame you into silence, I’ll let you go. I promise.

Sorry, I don’t understand you with the gag I’m jamming into your mouth. You’ll just have to play doggy this weekend or suffer the consequences. Hm? Yes, of course, I’m taking pictures of you hogtied on the floor. And if you don’t let me walk you across the street through the park, I’m e-mailing them to your work. Don’t worry, no one walks in that park at night. It’ll just be you and me, and Mrs. Nosey from the corner house, she’s always spying on me. Hmm. I should take care of that soon.

Where were we? Oh yes. You said you wanted to be my cute puppy for the weekend. Hm, maybe if we dress you in latex with a puppy mask. I have some body suits that will fit you perfectly. THWACK. Mmm, I see that gets your tailing wagging a bit. I try to please. I do try. THWACK. Now let me show you where this classic glass Coke bottle can fit. Don’t writhe so much. Stop panicking. I took the metal cap off. It’s all nice smooth glass. Besides, that’s not the end I’m sticking in first anyways.

I bet this will get you to bark more freely next time I pull the gag out…

Yes, you’ll need to lie down to slide inside this contraption – a very sexy assembly I made. I know the latex sheets are sandwiching you in. That’s the idea. Go on. Keep pushing yourself in between the rubber sheets. I know it sticks. That’s why we lubed your naked body up like that. What? Did you think we’d sex it now. No. We’re doing foreplay. Have you heard of it? Now just wiggle more and you’ll slither in just fine.

Perfect!

I love this thing. The rectangular metal frame holds it all flat and when I hook this vacuum pump to this hole, like this -- oh wow! See how all the air is gone and – mmm – I love how you’re struggling to move, but can’t. Don’t worry. I got the mouth hole lined up. I can see your cute precious worried lips. I guess you can’t see a thing. Huh? But trust me. The latex has done a wonderful shrink-wrap around your body. Every curve is on display. Your body is glued flat to the floor. The metal frame is holding you down like a full length portrait painting that demands to be immediately mounted on a wall. You’re my latest Rembrandt. How I so wish I could put you in a museum right now. I’d put a little brass tag right next to you. I’d describe how much life I experienced and filtered into my art. You know, all that bullshit artist bios have.

Wait. I really likey this idea. Likey, likey – love! I’ve got to make that happen someday. Give me a minute. I’ll be right back. I want to put a note in my phone. This is gold. Plus, I need my phone to snap a selfie with you.

I’m back.

Can you move?

Mmm. I can see you writhing in there. But no. Your glued down. I bet you love it in there. I know I love how your splayed fingers can’t budge even a millimetre. It’s so cute. Totally amazing how where the opposing latex sheets touch, nothing can separate them. The vacuum shrinking around your fingers leaves them immobile, just like the rest of your gorgeous body. Most latex lovers know to put a hand on their privates before the vacuum pump starts. Then you can masturbate in there, but you didn’t know to do that, huh? I like latex bed virgins. I prefer you to be frustrated – sexually. No touchy for you, unless I do it. I guess, it’s a turn on for me. I’m twisted that way. Denial. Then stopping just before climax. More denial. Preciously dazzling.

Stop talking so much. I’m getting in the mood here. You have too many questions. Who cares how long? What time is it? Really?! Time?! You have work in the morning! Nonsense. You need to wash up and change? Morning traffic? These are all distractions. Concentrate on the feeling in there. It’s like you’re floating. It’s like there are no sensations. It’s total encasement.

Well, almost. We should fix that.

Mmmm. I can see your lips exposed through the only hole. The rubber stretches nice and taunt around your face. No air wisping by. A perfect seal. Now open your mouth for the gag. This will really encase you. Don’t clench your teeth. I said open and I meant it. It’s this or no air. Ok. Your choice. One-thousand one. Hm. What comes next. Oh yeah. One-thousand-two. And then, maybe a one-thousand--oh. Gasping now, are we? Yes, my sweet, I will cover your mouth again with my hand if you don’t behave. Now this dildo goes in or I suffocate you. Don’t worry. I promise to bury you out back with the others – just kidding! Don’t be so sensitive. Stop with all the panicky questions. No. I’m not an insane bitch. Yes, we’re strangers, but you should read people better. I would never hurt you – too badly. Geeh. There you go again. Blah, blah, blah. Whimper, whimper. Begging and pleading. Ok, now your getting more into the zone. But can we just do the gag now? I don’t injure -- maliciously. I mean, there was that one who I knew would have to go to the ER to get that butt plug pulled out, but that was their fault. Strange city, strange person, anonymous hotel room, and THEN they got a little obnoxious. Uh-uh. You don’t do that with a Dom.

Open. Good little pet. Yes, give into your fate. Let the dildo slide in and, ah, mm, lock. Yes! Got you! Take a deep breath. There is an air tube. Trust me.

Very good. I see you relaxing a bit, but still wonderfully trembling in the tiniest cutest of ways. You don’t know what to expect, do you?

Now I’m going to lay on top of you and enjoy my newest creation. It’s so shiny and perfect. It’s a thing – an object. You are an object now, no longer human. A piece of artwork. A sculpture. And I made you. I mean, I made this. A thing. An attraction to sell to the highest bidder. Sure there is a brain in there somewhere, with wants, and maybe even a family it is thinking about, but it’s an it now. An all alone helpless object that needs to be taken care of. If it was in a relationship, clearly the ties are lacking something.

I mean, why would you take an interest in a Dom you met at a bar? Obviously, you’re alone, even if you have the entire nuclear family thing going for yourself, clearly you’re willing to forsake it all to scratch your submissive itch.

So now you are my almost-still still-life. Another genius ephemeral contribution to an ever growing oeuvre. You have inspired me to do this again – with someone else. I don’t do repeats.

But back to my object of affection. My sexual play toy. This thing on the floor. My newest exhibit piece.

I love the contours. Hm? Don’ try to talk. Just breathe through the air tube and struggle a bit. Always struggle for me. Writhe and move. After all, you’re not getting out of that for a whole day. Oh. I see that got you worried. Yes. You’re mine in there. I know tomorrow’s a workday. I am really sorry in a I-don’t-give-a-shit sort of way. But you’re going to be missing. They’re going to be wondering where you are. Hell, I don’t even know where we are. We’re downtown, I guess. I’m not from here. This penthouse suite isn’t mine. We’re breaking and entering tonight.

God, it’s such a turn on. We could be arrested tonight and hauled away in cuffs!

Yes!

Mmmmm.

But not tonight. And after I’m done with you, you’ll wake up in a hotel room you paid for on your credit card and we’ll never see each other again, ever. Sorry. Your life of fun ends after that. Who could ever come close to matching up to me? You’ll be longing and loathing and loving me forever. Deep down inside, I know it.

Don’t worry. I’ll have plenty of pictures for the both of us. I might even mail some to you in a plain envelope with instruction. Hm. Let me look at your driver’s license. I need to write down your address.

Are you crying in there? That really turns me on. Normally, that just makes me think how pathetic you are. But your jittering lungs grabbing short quick emotional gasps really expresses an anxiety building in that shrink-wrap. I love it. Keep doing it, my love. I might keep you for a week or more. Oh my god! That might be enough time to arrange the museum thing! Thank you! Stay put. I have to make some calls.

Give me the password to your phone.

I guess I could have just written a simple one word "bump" post.

But wouldn't that have been boring?

I love all the ties in the closet. So organized. So handy. Someone is a little anal retentive. You smile, as I take another two off the rack. These are for your ankles. I like getting my subby;s limbs splayed out to the corners of the bed, especially in their own bedroom, during an workday afternoon, when the significant other is away, trusting and loving and thinking positive thoughts about someone, you, who doesn’t deserve it. You cheater. You sexual explorer, but still an adulterer. I want to scratch my nails on your skin and mark an A on you.

The other half of the marriage isn’t around to know though.

I’m here. Not the obligation. Not the I-Do forever with all your heart person. Nope. You invited me in over the threshold – into your home. I don’t enter without being invited. And you know what that means. No, I’m not a vampire. But wait. Maybe in a way I am.

I tie your ankles to the corner. Left leg. Your comments aren’t really that funny, but I smile and pretend to get into it. I use a truckers hitch that allows me to really crank the silk tie taunt. A loop acts like a pulley. See. Mmm. It’s so tight.

You look a little concerned. Why honey? I said why? Answer. No shoulder shrugs allowed. Now I crank the right leg tight. Say it. Something wrong? Am I too much for you? I climb on top of you. My tight skirt slides up, exposing my panties and I smack you. You look so shocked. Why? This is what you wanted. Smack. The sound echoes in the room. This is what you wanted. Right? No? Too much too fast.

I’m not that kind’a girl. Not today. No slow transition into my zone.

Tell you hat. Let’s use your phone and take a picture – or two – or three.

Yes. Smile. That’s not a smile. It’s cute, with all the concern and panic in your eyes. Your struggling and fighting and all entertains me so, but smile. Ok. Fine. We’ll go with this last one. It’s so sweet, in a weird messed-up way. What? Shh, I’m typing. Yes. I’m texting. I’m sending the pic to your significant other. That’s what I do – at least today. Read it. It says, “Come home. I’m waiting for you. Love…”

Aren’t I sweet? Yes, I am. I’ll leave now. You look so relieved. In a half-hour, given a drive across town, a new side of your marriage can begin.

But here’s the problem. How did you get tied like that? It’s a question that nags a person the next day – if you married someone dumb. Most people though figure it out. It normally tops the list with in a few minutes. The shock and laughter of sexual play changes suddenly. The questions start. And then, the torture starts, because you’re tied down and someone was here. Who? Answer! At least, that’s what I think will happen. Maybe I should help more. Because traffic might slow things down. You might get time to make a convincing story. Maybe you could lie about how you tightened your last free wrist to the corner. Nah. Let’s make it clear. Let’s make it obvious.

Hm? Yes, I’m taking my panties off. I’m leaving them right her on your tummy. So cute! Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom