Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's have some fun. (AIM or PM ) [fxf/mxf]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hello, my fine, feathered friend. 8)
My name is Cat. ☆
I'm new to Dream Realms, but certainly not new to roleplaying.

Now, before I beg you to humor one of my poorly written plots, I would like to tell you a little bit about myself if you would like to listen.

I'm nineteen years old, and I've been roleplaying since I was about thirteen or fourteen.
When it comes to erotica, I tend to play a submissive character, but not in the sense that I'll just lay there like a door mat while you have your way with me, I like to keep it interesting, but I wouldn't go as far as to call myself a switch.

As for kinks, see my F-List: https://www.f-list.net/c/psychedellicatessen

Water sports (i.e. vomit, fecal mater, urine, boogers, etc.), vore, gore, fisting, foot fetishes, gaping, shota/loli, unrealistic proportions/bimboification, and rape scenarios are all absolute and nonnegotiable, NO.

Now that you've probably skipped reading all of that, let's get to some plots!

Disclaimer: Some of these ideas are my own, others are not, all credit goes to the original writers.

MC: My Character; YC: Your Character.

Although my plots are written for men, they can be tweaked to be for anyone.

☻☻☻

MC (barely out of college) meets YC (several years their senior) by chance when they jump into the same cab together during the morning rush. They quickly decide to share the cab and engage in small talk on the way to their destinations, which happen to be on the same side of town. Conversation flows easily and there is a definite physical attraction between the two strangers. When the ride is over for MC, YC generously offers to pay the whole fare. In exchange and somewhat on a whim, MC offers YC their phone number and the pair make plans to meet up sometime soon.
Despite their age difference, MC and YC have a whirlwind courtship. They spend every possible moment they can spare with one another. After several weeks, MC and YC make their relationship official. MC invites YC to a special dinner at which YC will be introduced to MC’s family. When YC arrives and MC’s father turns around to greet them, they’re stunned to come face-to-face with their same-age business associate/boss.
This plot can be started on any point on the timeline, but is designed to be long term.

☻☻☻

MC and YC have been best friends since middle school. They do everything together and are completely inseparable. They go through high school and college together and still remain as close as ever.
After they’re out of college, they get an apartment together to save money. But, YC developed feelings for MC some time ago. YC would never admit it out loud though.
MC is in an abusive relationship with a very pretentious guy who she can’t seem to leave. One day, MC sneaks in one night in the wee hours of it and YC is still up. MC has a few bruises and YC become furious. They get in an argument and YC accidentally blurts out that they’re in love with MC.
I prefer that we start this plot from the mentioned scene above and go from there. an be long term, or kind of short term.

☻☻☻

MC is young and naïve, always looking for trouble. They finally find it with YC, an older, cooler type that they encounter somewhere MC has no business being with their fake ID. YC is attracted to MC on a physical level, but not one for commitment as they've had a rough past. YC lays down the harsh truth: they’re not interested in anything beyond a one night stand and they’re definitely not what MC needs (and vice versa). Reluctant to let the opportunity to be with YC slip away, MC convinces YC to take them home. Lust clouds YC’s judgment and they let MC spend the night. In the heat of the moment, when the chemistry is so obviously there, YC says all the things MC wants to hear. Once it’s all over, however, YC’s attitude toward MC hasn’t changed–but MC doesn’t believe it’s a hopeless cause. Much to YC’s dismay, MC starts coming around to their place, hanging with their friends because of mutual ones that MC may or may not of gone out of their way to find, finding little ways to push into YC's life in the hopes of showing them how good they’d be together despite their issues. MC insists that their relationship will never be; yet YC can’t help sending mixed signals when they continue to fall into bed with YC.

This is a tale of young romance and could be really cute. They could both send each other mixed signals as they slowly fall in love. Also intended to be long term.
☻☻☻
YC is a young college professor. MC is a first year student. On the first day of classes, MC catches YC’s eye and vice versa. MC has always been one to become friends with their teachers because it brought an advantage to their academics. MC begins to stop by his desk after class and ask if she can help YC with or if there’s any extra assignment they could be doing to get ahead. After a while, YC works up the nerve to suggest a rather.. particular assignment for MC.
The encounter happens more than once, due to the duo loving the thrill that they give each other, the thrill of the taboo, and the thrill of having to sneak around.
This could be a longterm romance, or a short term erotica.
☻☻☻

MC & YC were in a tumultuous relationship years ago. It was full of lust and desire, but the young lovers had a tendency for hot-tempered, vicious arguments. They broke up mutually and moved on, realizing that the situation was never going to give way to something healthy, but neither truly got over the other. Even though MC and YC are both in loving, stable relationships in the present time, it lacks the fervor of the connection they had with each other, and thoughts constantly wander to their old flame, wishing their new relationship had that same passion. Late one night after getting home from the bar with their friends, MC picks up the phone and dials YC, simply wanting to hear their voice. YC is shocked and hesitant to speak with MC considering their significant other is sleeping in bed in the next room, but is unable to hang up, emotions running high. The calls continue nightly in secret. After several conversations, both agree they need closure to move on, and decide to meet in person.

☻☻☻

MC is just moving into a new apartment after a break up with their fiance who cheated on them. YC is the badass, no nonsense leader of a mafia that runs rampant in the city. Paranoid by the new neighbor, YC comes and knocks on MC's door to see if they're a spy or not. When YC sees MC in her pajamas with their tear stained face, YC becomes instantly intrigued by MC's cute, sad appearance. YC tries to hide their secret life from MC as well as attempting to hide the feelings developed during the course of their friend(s with benefits?)ship.

☻☻☻

That's all I got for now, PM me if interested!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom