Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Experienced Female Writers for Depraved, Detailed, Long-Term RPs

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hot Shot

Hey there, I'm Hot Shot, but you can call me "you fucker," or "Master," or "Papi," or... y'know what, there're lots of things you can call me, but let's figure that out once we decide what type of scene we're going to play first. And yes, we are going to play. Unless you're a dude. Dudes, you can leave now.

Go on, I said 'git!

So hey, I'm a very experienced, very detail-oriented writer with over a decade of experience. Closer to two now, actually. I've been around a while, and thus I know how to behave. I won't hassle you for a response, and I expect the same in return; I may send a brief "hey, what's up?" after a week or so, but that'll be about it. I won't abandon an RP without informing you first with at least a simple "hey, this isn't quite working for me." If a scene is starting to feel a little dull, I'll let you know and suggest we start something new, or maybe even take a little break. I may not respond to initial boring one-liners; please give me something to work with, share some ideas, or some kinks, something. If you message me with only "hey are you still looking for partners," I almost definitely won't respond. I'm always looking. Always.

Looking for what? Check the title, girl. Long-term, detailed, kinky, over-the-top RPs. Role-plays that go on for months and months and that explore our wildest fantasies. The things we wish were real... no, scratch that. The things we're glad aren't real. The things we would never want to happen, would never choose them if even given a magical wish to make any desire true, but find so incredibly erotic we joyfully relish in their depravity here in this fantastic virtual space.

Gangbangs, monsters, creatures, exaggerated shapes and sizes, sexy slutty clothing and costumes, bimbo whores and hung hunks, big natural tits and huge hanging cocks, buckets of cum and fountains of squirt, roughness, abuse, misogyny, race-play, domination, humiliation, extreme sluttishness, innocence corrupted and ruined, voyeurism, exhibitionism, ownership... good gravy let's do it all. Or, let's do what you like, as long as you can pick a few of these.

Truthfully, I'm quite flexible. I might have some ideas I definitely want, and I have quite a few scenes in mind that I will add here later. But here's the bottom line;

If you like fun, kinky writing with lots of detail, and you're a respectful, experienced RP partner, send me a PM. We can probably figure something out.

I can do an IM if you wish, but my preference is here. PM, thread possibly. I challenge you to write more smutty paragraphs than me. And if you can, once I clean up my mess, I promise I'll reward you kindly.

Highly interested in interracial/raceplay at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom