Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FxF plots, deep, dark, intense, extreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

erotic_interludes

Planetoid
As mentioned, I like FxF role plays, and I tend to like situations where one or the other (or hell, maybe both) get put into a situation where they get into acts they never imagined. This could be done through Dominance and submission, or perhaps another way.

A couple of plots:

Truth or dare gone to an extreme.
- We are at a party of girls, maybe just two of us, maybe more, and the truth or dare game starts out innocent, but gets extreme very quickly. MC starts making dares that are way outside of others comfort zone, especially yours, but the peer pressure makes you stay. Until I get threatening and very demanding that you not leave and continue to participate.

The sister wife who is really in charge
- MC is the first wife of a powerful polygamist. YC is his newest wife. But what you find out that surprises you is that the polygamist doesn't run the house. I do. And he does whatever I say. His power in the community makes it impossible to defy him (and therefore me.) I turn out to be a very jealous, controlling, and perverted lady who enjoys sexual punishment and use of my husbands new wives.

Strip club shenanigans
-I am the owner of a strip club, but I also work there. YC is a young girl who wants to work. This one could start out with your tryout, to hiring...but then moves quickly into me holding the job over your head, and making you do many things in the club. One example may be that a regular customer hires you and I for a private dance, and come to find out he wants a lot more, and I force you into it, etc.

If any of these interest you, please share which one and why. I love it when people add to my ideas as well.

I do like literate role plays. I like someone who can add to it, and be creative, and who writes 2-3 good solid paragraphs with all of the juicy details that make role playing so much fun.

Truth or Dare Gone to an Extreme sounds amazing. Just from the scenario, your character comes across as dirty and dominant in allnthe sexiest ways. It also has this delicious element of public humiliation. Please PM me about doing that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom