Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RIP Alan Rickman

H

HeyThereLittleBear

Alan Rickman has passed away at the age of 69 from cancer.

I don't know about you all, but my heart is broken. I've cried a few times since I heard the news.

He was an amazing actor and I'll love his work until I die.

Alan Rickman brought some of my most favorite characters to life....amazing man with such wonderful talents. He will be missed so greatly. =(

Hands down my favorite actor from the HP series. He will be greatly missed worldwide for his immense talent. RIP, a tragic moment indeed.

Im so sad at the lost of such a talented man and actor :/
Its really nice reading all the stories circulating of him with the potter cast though. Very touching stuff theyve written and shared.

I remember Alan Rickman from Quigley Down Under, when he played Elliot Marston, the man who hired Tom Selleck's character. He was quite the bad guy in that movie, and a wonderful actor. His love for Colt revolvers and the Old West gunfight came out in the last part of the movie. And it also elicited the wonderful quote of Tom Selleck as he stood over Rickman after the gunfight. ""I said I didn't have much use for them. I never said I didn't know how to use one."

such a tragic success, may he rest in peace, I will always remember him as my favorite actor for playing as professor snape in HP

Back
Top Bottom