Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

closed 5ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Kind of a Hero Fetish [MF - Marvel/DC/Original]

If you're interested in a clark kent, I'd be game. I assume you are referring to the smalleville version of clark?

Ryllin said:
If you're interested in a clark kent, I'd be game. I assume you are referring to the smalleville version of clark?

I'm not! I'm looking for a more classic comic Clark Kent. Haven't actually seen any of Smallville.

Virginia Greene said:
Ryllin said:

I'm not! I'm looking for a more classic comic Clark Kent. Haven't actually seen any of Smallville.

Nevermind then. I'm unfortunately not well versed enough in his personality in that version.

Ryllin said:
Virginia Greene said:
Ryllin said:

Nevermind then. I'm unfortunately not well versed enough in his personality in that version.
Sorry about that! I only know Gotham when it comes to DC shows. That's why it's the only one under 'shows'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom