Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Survivor and Safehaven (Gunner x TheCrimsonLady)

Eric's panting quickened when she wrapped her mouth around his cock, her talented tongue dancing around the tip of his cock. It took a matter of seconds for him to be rock-hard again in her hand & mouth. His hand tensed on her head, not painfully, but he was obviously enjoying her work. He was already so sensitive from their first fuck, he was soon beginning to twitch inside her mouth

"Five... I... I'm gonna cum soon..." he managed between gasps.

His hand stayed on her head, slowly working his fingers down through her silver hair to her scalp while his other started to grab a handful of the sheets under them. He didn't have long, and he hoped that the warning he'd given Five would be sufficient for his second serving of seed to end up where she wanted it. He only lasted a couple minutes more, before his cock shot forth several more gouts of seed as he roared in pleasure.

Five continued, sliding her mouth up and down his cock, her hand working in tandem of with her lips, before he began to twitch.

She heeded his warning, quickening her pace as his fingers curled into her hair, She could feel his thigh muscles tightening, so she removed her lips, and stroked him faster and faster, milking his cock, until his seed shot up like a geyser, and splashing on to her face, to which she only smiled.

Eric let out a fluttering sigh, his whole body going limp for a moment as he smiled up at Five. Maybe he had her misjudged; the way she was happily wearing his cum, maybe there was more to her than just a delicate broken doll. Maybe maybe...

"Five, that was incredible. Truly a hidden talent..." he said with a smirk and a wink.

For a few minutes it was all he could do to lay there happily, but he knew he had things to do today. Finally he managed to get up and slow stood, his legs still a little wobbly. He cleaned himself up a bit, dressed, gave her a kiss on the cheek, and headed out.

Five sat back on the bed proudly, as he spoke, smiling at his words.

She cleaned up her face, as he lay there catching his breath. Just as she made her way back to bed, he got up, slowly. She smiled proud as he tried to regain his footing.

He cleaned up and dressed , and after a kiss on her cheek, he was gone.

Five wasn't sure she liked that. Him leaving so soon. She was sure that she made him happy, so where was he going?

She got to her feet, and watched him leave, noticing that he was on his way toward Doc's.... That made sense, Doc was beautiful, smart, could speak in full sentences...and she would have his first child....Five frowned. She wasn't used to being beaten....even if Leader was a terrible lover and even worse person, she was still the best...

Eric stretched his legs and regained his ability to walk by taking a stroll around the town, taking in the sights and inhabitants, many of whom seemed to be sizing him up in more ways than one. He nodded or waved to a few of them, their expressions running the full gambit from untrusting to sultry. He wandered around a bit, did a short workout on the old tennis court, took a small meal and a quick shower before heading back to Doc's place.

"Hey babe. How was running the world?" he asked, giving her a peck on the cheek.

Doc turned from the impressive list of the women who wanted the chance to "Birth the new World." It was a clever name but honestly, they all just wanted their hands on what was hers....

She smiled up at him. "Hey babe. How was running the world?"

"As fun as it sounds...." she said, ruefully. She noticed his face had a slight reddish tint to it, she knew it because she'd been the cause of it the last time. She didn't want to assume but she couldn't help but feel a bit betrayed. It wasn't like she didn't know this was coming, and she told the women that they could, and it was his right. That's why he was here, mostly. But still, she didn't like it.

"What have you been up to?" SHe asked, plastering on her politician's smile.

"I was 'with' Five." he said, the intonation on the word telling her exactly what he meant.
"Then worked out a bit and showered."

He wasn't going to hide it from Doc, especially since he had a suspicion that she knew, but he also wasn't going to broadcast to her his every liaison.

"I'd like to do a resupply mission tomorrow; I know an easy target." he said, moving around behind her and beginning to rub her shoulders.
"A bunch of solar panels, maybe 200 meters from the docks at a marina. Easy grab for us, easy win for me." he added, hoping that they would be able to just gloss over his intimate moment with another woman.

"I was 'with' Five." He said and Doc's closed her eyes, keeping her face even. He was honest, that was something. That meant alot actually. He wasn't ashamed of it which meant he didn't feel he did anything wrong and considering the circumstances, he didn't, so she should let it okay.
"Then worked out a bit and showered." He said and she nodded. .

"I'd like to do a resupply mission tomorrow; I know an easy target." He told her, moving behind her and placing his hands on her very tense shoulders, working out the tension, she relaxing under his hands, as his hands worked her muscles. She hummed softly at the feel of it.
"A bunch of solar panels, maybe 200 meters from the docks at a marina. Easy grab for us, easy win for me." He said and she nodded. "I still think your safety is of the utmost importance....but....fine, if you say it will be an easy score,I trust you" She said and looked up at him. "You're good with your hands." She said, her voice smooth as silk, her tone implying that perhaps she wanted him to continue to touch her. Yes, he slept with another woman and would in the future, but he said it himself, it was her bed he came to at night and she wanted to exercise that right.

"I know you worry doll, but I made it six years out there, alone. Now, with backup, I'll be fine. And volunteers only babe. If they don't trust me, forcing them to go with me won't help. I said I'd go it alone if I had to & I meant it."

Erica hands moved a little lower on her back

"But we can talk about that later. No more shop talk, alright?" he whispered in her ear, his warm breath blowing over her ear & neck.

His hands slowly worked her back, slowly working around to her front until instead of rubbing her back he was teasing her breasts, gently squeezing them and running his fingers in teasing circles around her nipples.

"Come on my Queen, take what's yours..." he teased, nibbling her ear.

"I know you worry doll, but I made it six years out there, alone. Now, with backup, I'll be fine. And volunteers only babe. If they don't trust me, forcing them to go with me won't help. I said I'd go it alone if I had to & I meant it." Mia nodded softly, as he spoke, his hands wandering down her back. "But we can talk about that later. No more shop talk, alright?" He said, his breath tickling her neck and ear. "Okay..." She hummed as his hands moved from her back to the from o her, brushing over her breasts, gripping them, teasing the tender points. She leaned back into him, her lips parting in soft breathes as his fingers moved on her.

"Come on my Queen, take what's yours..."
Mia's eyes sprang open as his teeth caught her ear, she was already aroused but that, that did it, she wanted him wildly then. She was a Queen, the rest of them, mere concubines, of little worth, but she was the Queen, and he was hers. She turned to him rising, a kittenish grin on her face. "Queen?" She asked, tugging off her long dress, and stepping out of it, pushing him slightly back into the bedroom. "Am I your Queen?" She asked him, wanting to continue with this game he seemed to want to play. She placed her hand on his chest and pushed him on to the bed, not hard, if he didn't want to go, all he had to do was hold his ground, but she had the feeling he would play along.

She climbed on top of him, her hands moving down his body to the hem of his shirt, and tugged it up and over his head, and tossing it away before leaning down, kissing his lips first before nipping at them, and moving lovebites down his jaw and neck, and chest. She dragged her tongue up his chest in one long stroke before moving to his lips, wild with hunger. "Are you mine....?" She asked, her hands working at his jeans as she grinned at him. "Tell me...Tell me your mine..."

For a moment she rose & turned he thought perhaps he'd said the wrong thing or offended her, until he saw the look in her eyes. As she undressed and sauntered over to him his eyes lit up and his face split with a grin that only grew bigger as she pushed him back to the bedroom. He enjoyed this side of her; seeing the commanding, dominant side of her that he knew the leader had.

He let her push her where ever she wanted; giving no resistance, even helping her a bit as she started to pull off his clothes, sighing as she started biting down his body. He was truly enjoying this, loving the controlling side of her, the look in her eyes, the fervor in her movements.

"Of course you're my queen, Mia. And of course I'm yours. Those other women are so lucky that you're generous enough to lend me to them." he said with a smirk.
"And what shall you do with your man, m'lady?"

As she started to get his pants off he reached a hand to her pussy, gently stroking it with a finger, teasing her, trying to drive her a step farther.

"Of course you're my queen, Mia. And of course I'm yours. Those other women are so lucky that you're generous enough to lend me to them." He said, and his words were like auditory sex in her eyes. Just what she needed to hear. She was lending him to them, she was generous, as always...
"And what shall you do with your man, m'lady?"

His hands slipped between her thighs, a finger teasing her lips, and brushing lightly against her button. She moaned between bitten lips. She pulled off his pants, knocking them away with a foot before climbing up and hovering her wet pussy over his face, looking down at him while her hand reached behind her and grabbed a hold of his member. "Have you eaten? You must be hungry...?" She teased, offering her pussy to him, while her hand slowly began to work his cock.

"For you I'm starving, m'lady."

He grinned at her reply. This new side of her was very sexy; the take charge, possessive Mia. His head moved forward to her pussy, making sure to graze her swollen clit with his teeth a few times as he set his mouth against her dripping slit, his cock rock-hard in her hands.

"Mmmmmm. So delicious." he said with a smile as he started licking her pussy with strong, long strokes of his tongue.

Occasionally his mouth would stray away to lick up a stray bead of her juices as it dropped down her thighs, but his mouth always came back to her pussy, being sure to play with her clit each time it returned, maintaining eye contact the whole time.

Mia gasped, as his teeth took her sensitive button, her back arching as his mouth met her lower lips. She bit her lip, stroking the length of his cock with her hand.

She moaned as his tongue stroked her long, and hard, her hips moving, rocking against his tongue until he moved to lap up her thigh, like a lion in a drinking hole.

"Ohhh..." She moaned, as his mouth came back to her pussy, his tongue dancing around her clit, sucking on it, and playing with it again, his eyes watching hers just as hers watched his.

"So Good...That feels so good." she moaned again, as she stroked him harder with her hand, wanting to reward him as his pleasured her.

Eric's eyes spoke volumes as she stroked his cock, the thick muscle twitching under her touch, obviously enjoying her work. He kept at her pussy with his tongue, moaning into her and being sure to take care of her clit. Slowly he pulled his tongue from her slit, giving her clit a kiss, then a suckle as a hand rose to gently pinch her nipple.

"Please, my Queen. I need more. May your stud have your royal pussy? I'd like to make sure that your lineage is assured, just in case..." he said with a grin.
"Please, Queen Mia? Remind me why I was right to make you the first." he said, his eyes filled with lust.

"Please, my Queen. I need more. May your stud have your royal pussy? I'd like to make sure that your lineage is assured, just in case..." He said and Mia looked down at him. He was making sure to say words like your and yours, playing along with her little game.
"Please, Queen Mia? Remind me why I was right to make you the first." she laughed, breathy and lustful.
"Of course." She said, and moved from his mouth, and down his body, kissing him, licking her juices from his lips, as she positioned herself over his rock hard cock,compliments of her hand. She maneuvered him at her entry.

"Say again, what you want?" She asked, playfully, licking her lip and the moment he spoke, she would slid her body down the length of his shaft, until he was fully sheathed within her.

"I want-I need your royal pussy wrapped around my cock; you're wet silky pussy sliding up and down my manhood-"

His flirt was cut off as she plunged her wonderful, tight pussy down around his cock, her hips against hers as he let out a strangled 'fuck'. His hands went to her hips, grasping her and moving them to roll them slightly as he started moving his hips, sliding himself in & out of her in slow, strong thrusts.

"Fuuuuckkkkk... I'm so honored that your royal pussy was my first here... That's how it should be... The spoils of leadership..." he managed between gasps & pants.

Mia's jaw dropped in a moan, as his hands went to her hips, moving her, as she rolled her own hips, against his, sliding in and out, slow and strong.

She smiled at his words, the way he breathed them. Telling her all that she wanted and needed to hear. She deserved this, after all that she's done for these women, half of them didn't even appreciate it, they though themselves entitled to her sacrifice, but no.

She bucked her hips, her hands on his chest as her body moved grinding up and down his cock, driving him into her deep. "Eric...." She moaned, as she began to move faster and faster, her breasts dangling in front of him.

Eric grinned as she moaned his name, and he gasp as she drove herself down on his manhood, impaling herself on his cock. He too moaned her name, the syllables broken up by pants. He quickly slid his hands up her caramel skin to her heaving breasts, taking one in each hand, his mouth going to one; sucking, licking, nibbling the nub of flesh while his fingers played with the other, occasionally switching off as his woman rode him. Slowly his cock started to twitch inside Mia.

"Please... Queen Mia... Grant me mercy... May I... May I have the privilege of filling... your royal pussy with my... my strong seed?"

Mia's back arched, as his hands gripped her breasts, fondling and nipping at him as she rode him. She rode faster and faster, pretty soon she was bouncing up and down, as her climax rose in her.

She looked down at him as he spoke. "Yes...." She hissed. "Fill me." She told him. "God, Eric, fill me." She told him. as she drilled him into her hard and faster, the sound of skin slapping skin echoing through out their room.

As soon as she said it, he slammed his his hips against hers and kept his word; his hands flying down to her hips, holding her against his as he shot another huge, hot load deep into her with a loud, strangled grunt. If he hadn't impregnated her by now, he certainly had now. He gave her a few more half-hearted thrusts as she slowly came down from her orgasm, his slowly-softening cock still lodged inside her.

Finally, reluctantly, he slowly lifted Mia off of him, pulling her off his cock, causing another groan from him as her tight pussy pulled as his cock one last time. Gently he laid her down next to him, then rolled over and kissed her deeply on the mouth, pulling her head against his lips, his tongue delving deep into her mouth, a kiss that lasted nearly a full minute.

"You know I meant most of that, right? I'm yours. You loan me to them, because it's necessary, because you're generous." he said kissing her forehead.
"But it's just a loan. They don't get to keep me."

Mia sucked in a breath as he plunged his sword into her depths, and shot a hot stream of his seed into her. There was no way she wasn't pregnant now. A few more strokes and she reached her climax as well, her toes curling, her back arching, crying out her pleasure.

After a few moments, he pulled her from him, the final stroke causing a moan to escape both of them. He lay her down and she let him, before he rolled over to sweeping her into a depe and passionate kiss. SHe whimpered against his lips, as she worked her jaw into it.

After a moment, she was able to catch her breath.

"You know I meant most of that, right? I'm yours. You loan me to them, because it's necessary, because you're generous." he told her, kissing her forehead. "But it's just a loan. They don't get to keep me." He said and she smiled. "I bet you say that to all the girls..." She said kittenishly, but honestly, she didn't know. She wanted that to be true, that she was only leading him to them, but she didn't know what he said to Five, or what he would say to any other woman he fucked.

She just curled up to him, resting her head on his chest, wanting to believe his words but having a rough time of it.

"Hey." he said, gently taking her hand.
"There's a reason you were the first. Not convenience or politics; you were first because I felt something with you. You're kind and strong and smart and gorgeous. And you see me. To the rest of them, I'm something to be feared, or a way to have a good time or a means to fulfill the dream of motherhood. But I'm not a penis to you. Or at least not just a penis..." he said with another kiss.

"Hey" Eric said, taking her hand, and she looked up at him. "There's a reason you were the first. Not convenience or politics; you were first because I felt something with you. You're kind and strong and smart and gorgeous. And you see me. To the rest of them, I'm something to be feared, or a way to have a good time or a means to fulfill the dream of motherhood. But I'm not a penis to you. Or at least not just a penis..."

He said and gave her another sweet kiss, she kissed him back. "I'm sorry." She said, softly, sounding more like herself, then she had moments ago. "Perhaps I'm being selfish, but I don'tn want to share you." She said, "I must, I know I must, but your right, you aren't just a penis, your much more then that, You've survived hell, alone, and kept your humanity, the first week of the virus and men went savage without the infection...the moment we began to speak, I felt so strongly for you, emotionally....and physically...."She shook her head. "I don't know what I'm saying anymore...." She said, never before has she been at a lost for words. " You make me crazy." She said with a laugh.

Eric grinned at her and pulled her closer, resting her head on his chest as he idly ran his fingers through her hair.

"I'd be worried if you didn't have a bit of a problem sharing me with every other woman here, doll. That's just human nature, and I know it's not easy for you, especially since you know how important it is. But you don't need to be jealous; they may get to play with me, you're the only one I spend the night with. So enjoy spending the night, because you're the only one who gets to do it." he said, yawning a bit.
"Now, I've got an early morning, and you've got a civilization to run."

Back
Top Bottom