Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Survivor and Safehaven (Gunner x TheCrimsonLady)

Gunner

Star
The Survivor and The Safehaven (Gunner x Sensualist)
It had taken some work. He'd first seen evidence of the scavenging parties; things disturbed in areas that shouldn't be, tracks that were deliberate & organized instead of haphazard like the infected. It had been another month before he saw an actual party. Technically he'd heard them before he saw them; they made enough noise to wake up a proverbial neighborhood. At least that was how it sounded to him anyway. He'd watched them from a distance, through both binos and a rifle scope as they meandered around the urban area, picking through the bones of civilization before finally loading back up into a boat. It was already starting to darken, so he bivouacked close to the beach that night, which allowed him to see the faintest hints of the lights just over the horizon, which had gotten him curious. It hadn't been too difficult for him to find a suitable craft; a kayak, and make it ready, load it with what he thought he would need. The harder part was the weather. It was almost a month before the weather was right; foggy enough to cover his approach with winds towards the direction the lights came from to lessen his exertion while covering his approach. He'd found the island easily enough, once he got close the lights had been like a beacon, seeming to be magnified by the fog. He had paddled around to the far side, found a small cave barely above sea level to hide the kayak in, then humped his gear inland a bit to cache it; hiding it well enough that he doubted anyone would find it unless they knew where to look, carrying with him only a minimum of supplies and his rifle.

He crept inward, slowly moving more or less toward the lights, in some places having to feel his way through the underbrush in the dark. He had already evaded one patrol, apparently their isolation was making them lax. He'd almost tried to make contact with them, but for some unexplained reason he couldn't bring himself to do it. Silently he'd been working his way closer, trying to see what they had, when he heard the snap, felt the sudden yank, and was up in the air in one violent motion, his head cracking against the tree they'd used for the snare, knocking him out cold.

His rifle came free of his hands, although he didn't lose it, thanks to sling; something he'd learned in his time in the Army. His pistol was still secure in it's holster, also attached by a lanyard in case it had failed, as was all of his important gear; it made it harder to set it down and forget it or for it to fall out of a pocket, although a few minor items, a lighter, lockpick set, and a couple loose bullets did fall from pockets & pouches as he hung, unconscious from the tree.

"Stop pushing me."
"I'm not pushing you, you walk to slow, I ran into you."
"you're walking too fast."

"Shut the fuck up, both of you."
"I heard something"

"What is it, Rocket?"

"The trap went off, We caught something. Something big."

A few moments later, Four women surrounded the hanging unconscious man, all armed to the teeth.
"It's a man," Said a silver haired one, thin with bright blue eyes and pale skin.She moved toward the creature, but another took her hand,
"No, Five." Said a girl with hair as dark as the other's was silver. "Six..." the silver one said.

"God, do you two ever shut up?" Said another with olive skin, dark hair and an eye patch as she closed in with the another with red wavy hair investigating their catch.

"He doesn't look sick?" said the red head.

"How is that possible, Rocket." said the olive skinned one. "Look at him, Patch." Rocket said, as she came closer. "No veins." She said, reaching out, but Patch took her hand. "He still could be infected." she warned.

"He would have guns, either." said one of the other two, with the dark hair as she clung to the silver one. "Six is right, Look, their holstered, the rifle and the pistol."

"I still don't like it." Patch said and the silver one, reached out and touched him.

"Five!" they all shouted, though it was a whisper. "It's pretty." She said, with a wicked smile. "Look, no mess." She said, holding up her long fingers. Patch walked up to her, snatching her by the wrist, and examining her fingers, there was no sweat. If he was infected, he was still have a fever.

"Patch, I think he's...."Rocket paused. "I think he's immune..." She said and Patch took a breath, looking at the man.

"Rocket help me cut him down, Five, bind his arms and legs, Six, gag him be careful of his teeth. We'll take him to see Doc, she'll know what to do." Patch said and the girls got to work, and soon, the man was being dragged by a rope that were tied around his arms and legs, with the four women flanking him. Patch had a gun tried on his head, should he make a sudden movement.

The man was quiet, with the exception of a groan when they cut him down and a couple incomprehensible mutterings. For him, he was out. A couple times he regained just enough consciousness to see light & dark through his closed eyelids for a few seconds as they drug him around. Disarming him took a bit; he had a Gerber Backup in his boot, a SOG tomahawk on his small pack, a multitool in a pouch on his plate carrier, a Gerber R06 Auto in his pocket, a Glock 30 in a holster on his carrier, his short barreled rifle, and a pair of M67 grenades.

He also had a single dog tag on the beaded chain around his neck, revealing him to be 'Wright, Eric S.'. Of course he was still very unconscious at this point and short of a pharmaceutical intervention, would be for the better part of an hour.

Getting the man back to Haven was is was called, was not easy. They were scavengers, sent to look for more women, supplies, gas whatever they might need, they grew most of the food, so that wasn't an issue, but still, there were still women out there, being beaten to death, supplies out there, just waiting to be plucked, and gas, the one thing they could not reproduce on the island.

Patch threw the man to the small motor boat that the girl rode inland on. She was the strongest of them, she was former Federales, before the world ended. Rocket, was a mechanical engineer, and the twins, Five and Six, no one knew what they were before all of this, but everyone knew they weren't quite right in the head. Five seemed to be able to sense things, and Six was the only one to keep Five from wondering off.

Five looked at the man, as they rode out, Rocket at the helm, Patch with her gun trained on his forehead, while Six clung to her sisters arm.

"Shiny." She said, with a breath, reaching for his chest. "No, Five, no." Six told her sister. "Don't touch," She said and Five looked at her. "But look." She said and pointed to the chain around his neck.

Patch followed her finger and frowned. "Military...." She told the girl, Rocket looked back as well. "He was military." Patch said shaking her head. "Infected or not, I should shoot him...." She said, her eye darkening as if something dark crossed her mind.

"We'll let Doc decide." Rocket said turning back and Patch sighed. " Fine...."

About and hour later, the man, Eric as his dogtags read, began to stir and Patch rose her weapon. Five and Six, flinched and Rocket, looked back and forth from the water ahead to the back of the boat.

"Easy, Cowboy." She warned. "I really want to shoot you, all I need is a reason..."

Even before his eyes opened he tried to move his arms, which of course were restrained. His eyes immediately flew open, his sharp hazel eyes darting around the occupants of the boat; from the redhead, to the white-haired one, to the brunette then to the one-eyed woman threatening him with a gun. Her words caused him to stare at her for several seconds.

"If you were gonna do it, you would've already." he said, the spoken words further evidence of his lack of infection.

He glanced around the boat once more, his eyes lingering just a little longer on the women. He saw his gear & weapons piled to one side, quickly able to see that they had found everything he had with him (although not the stuff he'd cached), and noticing that his dog tags were out. He knew he didn't have any maps in that gear; there was a notepad, but it was coded, and would almost impossible for them to figure out, so atleast OpSec-wise he was secure. For now anyway; of course it all depended on what they had planned for him.

It was never a good idea to provoke Patch, but he'd gone and done it.
"If you were gonna do it, you would've already." He said and Patch cocked her gun. "You wanna test me, Punto?" She hissed, pressing the muzzle of the gun to his head.

"Patch, Stop, We have to take him to Doc, he's clearly not infected." Rocket said, while Five giggled and Six sighed. "Clearly not ever smart, but not infected." She said, and Patch only moved the gun from his head, she didn't bother to uncock it, not did she set it down.

"I like him." Five said and Patch rolled her eyes. "You would." She said, and Six looked at him, innocent eyes watching him. "You aren't angry like the rest?" She said, clinging to her mad sister.

"All the others are angry, so very angry." Six said softly.

"A Furious Fixation." Five added and Patch rolled her eye. Rocket looked back at them. "Yea, Why aren't you like the others, We thought that virus was airborne, you should have it." Rocket said, looking back and forth between what was ahead and the man behind her.

"Uno-ojo vaca." he shot back before they were interrupted.

Running his mouth was equal parts habit and strategy. Whatever happened now with these women, he knew he couldn't afford to show weakness; he had to put up a strong front. It didn't hurt either that he at least seemed to be safe until he met with this 'Doc'. When they asked about his condition, he took his time with his answer, looking from woman to woman, a few carnal thoughts starting to stir as he looked them over, particularly the redhead & the crazy one.

"Not as angry anyway..." he replied to Six, struggling in his bindings a bit.

"I think I did have it early on, a mild case, or something close enough for immunity. Like cow pox/small pox. I think. Who really knows." he said nonchalantly.

Rocket looked back at him, and sighed. "Doc will know." She said. "Doc knows everything." Five said and Six agreed.

"Doc dun't know everything...."Patch said, and they all rolled their eyes. "She can't give you back your eye, Patch, she's not God." Rocket said.

"Yea well....God didn't do shit for me either." She said and Rocket huffed. "Try to ignore her, Uh..." She turned, glancing quickly at his dog tags. "Eric? Yea, She's perpetually pissed off.

"I'm Rocket," She said. "Obviously, that's Patch, and those are the twins, Five and Six." tossing a thumb in their respective directions. "Patch is more pissing now, because well, she made a game off killing your kind....She's crazy good at it too. Give her a few hours to calm down, and she'll be... slightly less pissy." She said with a wink toward Patch, and Patch, though she wanted to hide it, smirked.

"Five is....special...and likes to touch things, so careful, and Six, well, she's a sweetheart." Rocket said with a smile in her direction.

"And for me, well, so long as you don't hurt my girls, we're cool, and though Patch is a bitch some times, she's mine, so hands off." She said and Patch rolled her eyes. "I'm nobody's bitch."

"You weren't saying that last night."

"Neither were you."

"Guys...." Six whined adorably, while Five stared at Eric, unmoving.

Rocket was about to say something else, until Five shrieked. They all jumped, Six grabbed her arm. " Home!" Five said, and turned her head toward the front of the boat, where an island came into view.

It wasn't long after that did they dock the boat. It was night, dark and everything was lit by torchlight.

"Up and Att'm, Solider man." Patch said, jabbing him lightly with her rifle. while Five and Six gathered their things, and Rocket tugged on his rope.

"Sorry to do this to you--"

"I'm not."

"Patch." Rocket shushed,

"You could be a danger to us all, or a savior, and Doc, will find out which." She said and they lead him from the shore inland, where more and more women could been seen, young and old, light and dark and everything in between but not a single man to be seen. Everyone they passed, looked at him. Most of them with skeptical eyes, and the younger ones, with curiosity.

"Some of them have never seen a man before..."Six said. "Ever." She added, still clinging to her sister,forcing her to walk straight and not wonder off.

"After talking with Doc, and if she finds you immune as you say, then I would suggest eating a large dinner and a get a good' night rest, you'll be busy for a while.

"Patch, go get Doc." She said, not trusting her to not shoot him. Patch shoved off for the Doc while Five sat on the floor cross legged and Six on her knees.

"You don't to get on your knees for her, or the floor, That's just a them thing." Rocket said, and looked at him.

"Any questions before Doc gets here?"

It made sense that there would be some lesbian relationships formed; probably more than normal, although he had to wonder if it was an existing predilection or more of a 'prison-gay' scenario. Of course his reflections (and related involuntary physical responses) were interrupted when Five shrieked. It wasn't long after that when they arrived, and they untied his feet, although his hands were still bound. Still, that was a moderate improvement, especially with Rocket holding his reins. If push came to shove, he was confident of his ability to pull away from her. Tough girl with the rifle would be an issue, so he'd have to strike her first. As they walked him through the village, he kept his head up, eyes moving, watching everything, everyone, counting the buildings they passed, building a mental map back to the boat if he needed to escape.

"If I was a danger to you, I'd have dropped you when I saw you guys the first or second time." he muttered.

And then they sent away Patch. He tensed, now would the time to make his escape if he was going to; he wouldn't get a better opportunity. But for some reason he wasn't ready to. Not yet, although he wasn't quite sure why. He turned to Rocket when she asked him about questions, giving her his first good look-over; his eyes going from head to toe to head again, lingering a couple times.

"And if the Doc no-go's me? I don't suppose La Cyclops is the 'catch & release' type."

Rocket looked over at him and chuckled. "No, she's not, She doesn't play with her food." She said, smirking, knowing full well, if Doc gave the okay, there's be a red dot on his forehead before even she had time to think.

The rest of the sanctuary was a buzz with chatter, all watching the new creature with Rocket, they were glad it was Rocket, a country girl who knew her way around a rope as well as she did an engine turbine. Five and Six was off somewhere, Five probably dancing to the music in her head, "Away with the faeries" Six would say.

It was then that a hush came over the crowd of women as in the tall tree house like condo, Patch exited along with a dark haired beauty, with kind wide eyes, soft brown skin, midnight curls spiraling down her face.

Her eyes found the man and there was a twitch. From where they were, whatever she whispered to Patch wasn't audible, but Patch looked annoyed so it was clear that she wanted to see him.

Patch waved Rocket up and she turned to Eric. "The Doctor will see you now." She said, chuckling at her own little joke.
tumblr_nrp21n5Z631u6z840o1_r1_540.gif

Once inside, Doc was cutting up vegetables with a practiced hand. "Doc, This is..."

"Eric S. Wright, Patch told me." She said, as she looked up from her cutting. She looked over at him and gestured for him to sit.

"You must be hungry, Patch told me you hadn't much to one when they found you, food wise anyway, and you must understand we can't have give your weapons back." She said as she grabbed a dish, and placed the fresh vegetables on it.

"Here eat," She said and looked at Rocket. "Thank you, Ladies, I can take it from here." She said, and Rocket nodded, and while Patch looked reluctant to lead. "I'll be fine, He's not going to hurt me," She said, without a shadow of a doubt and with a sigh, Patch left, leaving Doc alone with Eric.

"It's not posioned, I promise." She said and took a celery stick from the bowl and bit into one, making sure not to look so he wouldn't think, she planted one good on for her to eat, and the rest weren't.
"I'm Suzy, everyone calls me Doc." She said with a shrug.
She took a seat on her side of the counter, and looked at him. "It's amazing." She said after a moment of watching him eat.

"We didn't know how long we'd last out here, but nature finds a way." She said, looking at him.

"In nature, there's always an antibody, something to combat another. Prey and a Predator...." She said. "With this new virus, there was no antibody, Women were being destroy and men were doing the destroying... I thought it would take thousands of years before we evolved to combat this virus, but without the antidote, that would be impossible" She said. "Or so I thought." She said, with a nod. "You are the antidote, the one thing that can combat this virus....that and your sons, should you have them." She said, never one to mince words."You save can us." She said, looking at him. " You know that don't you....You became the most important person on the planet."

He couldn't help but smirk at Patch's reaction; seeing her scowl was a bit uplifting, and he made sure to give her a smirk as he was led to see Doc; Rocket's practiced hands quickly untying his restraints. He was still flexing his hands & wrists as he stepped through the door into Doc's place.

When he entered, his eyes went straight to Doc, immediately sizing her up, looking her over before she spoke.

"You must be hungry, Patch told me you hadn't much to one when they found you, food wise anyway..."

"I do alright."

True, he was hungry, although that was more to the timing of the day's events than to under feeding; he had more food, hidden away, including some with his pack cached on the island. Slowly though, he took a seat, still obviously on high alert, which wasn't unreasonable given that he'd been trapped, trussed up and paraded through town. Still, it had been a while since he'd had real veggies; not rehydrated freeze-dried stuff or flora he'd gathered but real crops grown by people for people. He wiped his hands off on his pants to clean them a bit before reaching into the bowl for a strip of red bell pepper. He wasn't too concerned with poisoning; that would be a waste of food when he could've just been shot or stabbed while he was tied up.

"So I'm important. That's why I'm a prisoner?"

"So I'm important. That's why I'm a prisoner?"
Doc looked at him. "Do you not understand the gravity of what you are?" She asked him, rhetorically. "You aren't a prisoner....you are a progenitor." She said, with a cock of her head.

"Your children, your sons, well be able to bring back the world." She told him, almost dreamlike in her tone.

"You are the cure....Perhaps, all of this has confused you, and for that I do apologize. Most of the women here don't trust me, just for the virus but the rage that they already had that caused the virus to react.

"Patch, Her name was Guadalupe, she was a beautiful girl, strong and brave....She was with the Federales when the first wave hit. She was holding out with a group of military men and you know what they did to her? Being the only woman in their camp.....I'm sure I don't have to tell you....but she lost an eye trying to escape."

Doc sat back. "The Twins....They were in a doomsday cult, they were Wives of the true savior.....Five, the oldest was protecting her sister, with the cult leader struck her in the head, damaging her brain, and Six, could barely cope with what was done to her that she reverted into a childlike state." She said. "Rocket was one of the lucky ones and myself."
Doc stood up, walked around him, lifting her skirt just above her inner thigh, lines of scars rose on her creamy olive skin.

"I was held prisoner in my own practice....Men came in, looking for a doctor, I tried to help them and when I couldn't save their friend, they called me a shit doctor but a fine piece of ass...."

She told him, having to swallow not to let the rage build.

"We can't trust you....yet....but I am smart enough to know, that you are not like the rest of them....you can't be a violent, as savage, or you too would have fallen prey to the virus...." She said. and dropped her skirt.

"We have to keep a close eye on you, but you aren't a prisoner....or atleast you don't have to be."

He snorted. He understood exactly what all of it meant. He wasn't sure he wanted it, but he certainly understood. And while being a stud for an entirely female community was something almost every male dreamt about, the implication of force and removal of his freedoms weighed on him. Not necessarily that he would leave, most likely the opposite; but that the option would be available for him if he felt like it. That he would be allowed the same freedoms that all the women were.

"If you won't return my gear, I can not leave. If I can not leave, I am a prisoner. I am your prisoner. A lack of restraints doesn't make it any less true. And if my value to you is based upon my genitals, is that much different than what was done to you and Patch?"

He stood up and took a couple steps towards her, his eyes locked to hers. He lifted the back of his shirt half-way to his shoulders and turned to show her. His back was a mess of scars & burns.

"Besides, there's enough victim cards to go around."

Doc examined his wounds with a critical eye. "I am not playing the victim card, I said we don't trust you, I never said you weren't allowed to leave." She said, calmly. "You misunderstand my meaning. You don't have to be a prisoner, I choose those words, to tell you are free to do as you please, and nor will I allow these women here to rape you for the good of humanity. I was only trying to explain why you couldn't have your weapons and why you are important." She told him. "Trust is something that is to be earned, and you would have to earn the trust of all these women here, you've earned mine for the most part. You haven't made an attempt on my body, my life, and here you are, unbound, unbent and unbroken, you could take me right here, and I would be powerless to stop you." She said,

"but as I said, I am smart enough to know that you aren't like the rest of them, I am not judging you for what hangs between your legs, Eric, That was my entire point." She said, and had to remind herself that she had to speak carefully. Men were always difficult to explain things too.

"There is something in you, that sets you apart from the rest of the savages out there, That is why you yet live." She told him but then held up her hands.

"But I digress, if you wish to leave, you are more then welcome to do so, no one will stop you, I won't let them" She said and gestured to the way he came in. "But understand this, Eric Wright, once you leave, the world will end, and it will end with you, the choose to save it, it is yours and yours alone."

"And earning trust works both ways. Does withholding my equipment & treating me as a second-class citizen help with that? Does withholding my weapons send a message to the others that I should be trusted? You say it's all about trust, but I've been threaten more by and had more weapons pointed at me by your people than the other way around, so how should I feel?"

He sat back down and had a few more pieces of veggies.

"Would you want to stay in a place that forced you to be the only unarmed person while everyone else treated you with hatred & mistrust? All I'm asking is the same set of rules as everyone else; nothing more. If that can't happen, then I don't have a future here."

"Would you want to stay in a place that forced you to be the only unarmed person while everyone else treated you with hatred & mistrust? All I'm asking is the same set of rules as everyone else; nothing more. If that can't happen, then I don't have a future here."

Doc looked at him, her face even, and unphased by his challenge. She couldn't do that, not yet.

"You think all the women here have weapons?" She asked rhetorically. "No, just the one that have been trained by Patch, and even then, they all don't carry them nor do they carry them all the time. Patch, as ornery as she is, doesn't care a weapon all the time. The only reason that is, is to keep an eye on you. "

She said and then smirked. "You're so concerned about how everyone will treat you? With hate and mistrust, I am sorry. Mr. Wright, that is life, even if I gave you all your weapons, they would still mistrust you, and some would probably still hate you. Perhaps even more." She said. "That was life for people of my skin color back before the world ended, I can't change how people will feel about you, that is up to you and you alone and even you can't control such a thing. I can't go out there and tell them all to trust you, that's their right to feel however they want." She said.

"I am feeding you, I am here, having a conversation with you, I'm not treating you any different that I would a woman found out in the badlands. You think I would instantly trust someone because she was a woman and not a man?" She asked him, already shaking her head. "No, I would take her weapons too, if you feel that is unfair, then oh well, that's how it works here." She said.

"You don't have to trust me, I'm not asking you too, there are hundreds of women here that do, young and old, they rely on me to keep them safe, so yes, I have to be cautious, I have to be careful. If that means taking your weapons, then I will." She said, and folded her arms, "you seem to think that I'm treating you differently, and I am, I want you to stay, I'd rather not have you leave, and die out there, where you can do no good, and I think you can do good, here. The difference between you and a found woman from the badlands, is that I don't have to find you something to do for you to contribute." She said and that was it. She already had a plan for him. He would have his pick of willing participants, those he wanted to lay with, and wanted to lay with him.

"If you wish to stay here, and start earning the love and trust of those you so seek here, you'll start at the beginning, I will not be returning your weapons to you, your other possessions, they were never being withheld." She told him. "If you wish to leave, as much as it pains me, you can, I would never hold you against your will, not indefinitely. All I ask is that you wait until morning, so that the boat can be refueled. You won't be harmed, then or after, I'll even ask that Patch stays behind to be sure, and you're weapons would be returned to you then." She said. "That is all I can do."

His face twitched a little. Regardless of his decision, it sounded like he was going to be spending the night anyway. So he figured the prudent thing would be to stay the night, get his feet wet with them, and decide in the morning. He helped himself to a few more pieces of veggies as he made the final decision to put off making a final decision.

"I'll spend the night before I make a decision. Keep Patch on a leash though. If I catch her peeking in my windows at me or something there's gonna be issues." he growled.
"Who can show me there my quarters are? And maybe somewhere to get cleaned up. Or just the grand tour?"

"I'll spend the night before I make a decision. Keep Patch on a leash though. If I catch her peeking in my windows at me or something there's gonna be issues." He said and Doc chuckled.
"If she did, I would expect a swift response on your part, and I would not be opposed." She said, but was glad, he accepted her offer to stay the night.

"Who can show me there my quarters are? And maybe somewhere to get cleaned up. Or just the grand tour?"

She thought for a moment.

"I'll escort you myself." She said, standing. "You're in my care until you depart so I'll see to your personal safety." She said, and walked over to the edge of the room. "There is a room in here you can use for the time being." She said, "I don't use it much, I barely have time to sleep as it is, so you can use it." She said, walking over to the far end of the room, and opening a door, to a rather large room, with a four poster king size bed. " This place use to be a resort when we moved in, most of the girls share a room, but this one, since it had an office, they left to me." She said, softly smiling, remembering how the girls presented it to her, in thanks for all that she'd done.

"Six sometimes comes in when she's scared, and Five is away with the faeries, so their might be a chance she'll come in looking for me, but she shouldn't bother you." She told him.

" I can give you a small tour of the island, as you'll need it to get to the showers. Even this room doesn't have a private shower, though there is a powder room but the public one is a little ways away." She said. "If you decide to stay, I'll show you the rest but -and I hope you understand- if you leave, I can't show you the layout, should you decide to come back and mount some sort of attack." She said, " but I digress. We can wait until you finished eating, or you can bring it with you." She said with a smile, gesturing to the fresh veggies he couldn't get enough of.

He glanced down at the bowl, wondering if he'd been that obvious.

"I'm uh... I'm sure it'll still be here when I get back." he said as he stood to follow her. "So if I'm in your bed, where will you sleep?" he asked as he started to follow her for the tour, eagerly following her through the settlement.

It had been a long time since he'd slept in a nice bed, much less such a big one. If he was going to get this sort of treatment it would definitely be worth staying, especially given the part about 'having his pick'. It was a reason decision to hold out on a full tour until he committed to staying; it made sense even though the longer he was here and the more it sank in, the less likely it was that he would leave in the morning.

"So if I'm in your bed, where will you sleep?" Eric asked while she was still smiling at his wanting to eat but deciding against it.

Doc shurgged. "Where I usually do, at my desk, if I sleep at all." She said. "It takes a lot to keep this place running. I have inventory to log, rounds to make, not everyone here is healthy being the only doctor, I have to make sure everyone's alright. Speaking of which, I'd like to take a look those burns, the skin looks a little tight." She said, as she walked with him out of her room, and toward the commons.

"Goodnight, Doc!" called a little girl with missing front teeth. she was smiling at first, but it faded into curiously looking at Eric. She'd never seen a male before. "Goodnight, Kara, make sure you brush your teeth, alright." She said calling her attention from Eric back to her. "I will, I gotsa another loose one in the back!" She said, proudly, and Doc smiled. "Oh my, they are just falling out now huh?" She said, and Kara came up to her and gave her a warm hug, which Doc happily returned. "Alright, go on, get's some sleep, you have classes in the morning." That took Kara's smile away but she nodded before giving Eric one last curious look before dashing off. She was sure she'd get some questions about him later.

"Sorry, What was I saying?"

He shrugged when she mentions his burns, despite feeling eyes on him the whole way.

"Probably. It's not like I had access to a physical therapist. Frankly I'm surprised I didn't die from infection or something. But being as I've made it six years with them they'll probably be okay. I suppose I shouldn't say no to a check-up though."

He watched as she interacted with the little girl, giving Kara a little smile. The full weight of it all was starting to settle on him. For years they'd thought that Kara's generation would be the last, but he could bring at least one more, maybe all of the future generations. It was a bit of pressure. Then again, it would be rewarding too, in more than one way. And the longer he watched the variety of women in the settlement, the more some of his carnal thoughts started to resurface, things he hadn't thought about in years. He was startled from his thoughts by her question as they got ready to move on.

"I don't remember. So are a lot of the women here already um... 'attached'? I know Patch & Rocket are."

"I don't remember. So are a lot of the women here already um... 'attached'? I know Patch & Rocket are."

Doc laughed at that. "Yes, how does the song go. 'We found love in a broken place', many of the women here found love, or just solace in the touch of others. Patch and Rocket being one of them." She said, looking back at him. She could see the gravity of it all coming to him, a bit of excitement.

"If you chose to stay, some of the women here, long for the touch of a man, you would have your pick, of willing partners, of course. " She said, and didn't want to admit, she did too. She had been so goal oriented before, that she missed out on the chance at love, and was stripped of the choice when the world ended.

She would be one of the willing partners, though she probably wouldn't want the others to know right away.

"But that is of course, if you choose to stay." She said, knowing she was politicking a bit there.

He shrugged when she explained to the situation with the women.

"I'm sure is situational. And some might decide to have a kid anyway..." he said, having seen it even before everything fell apart.

He couldn't help but smirk at her last comment. It was obvious enough what she was doing, and of course it was working. He hadn't been intimate, even with himself in years; at first he'd been too busy, then the urge had kind of faded with his lack of exposure to women. But now, with him practically swimming in estrogen, those urges were quickly returning. He almost pitied the women who would break the dry streak, getting six years of pent up lust.

"Of course it is. We should probably continue the tour, or at least to the showers." he said, an obvious bulge beginning to occur in his pants.

Of course it is. We should probably continue the tour, or at least to the showers." He said and Doc turned to look at him, and her eyes involuntary moved downward, before catching his gaze. She could only smirk.

"I'd be careful with that," She told him, her own libido reacting to the sight of him.

"That was a dangerous thing even before the end of the world." She said, with a chuckle, and there was a slight sway in her hips that wasn't there before, as she walked ahead of him, leading him to the showers. On the way there, he could see the infirmary, and the common area where most of the women were. Five and Six were there, Five turned and waved at the both of them, while Six smiled bashfully, passed that was the showers.
It was the spa of the former resort, they had the plumbing built into the island, and generators kept things running. That often had to go back to the badlands for gas to keep the power.
From there, he could see out to the private rooms. they surrounded the outer island, sitting on shallow waters. It was night, but you could still see that unless you had a boat of your own, the private housing was protected by the vastness of the island.
filitheyo-island-resort-and-spa-4-stars-maldives-superior-villa-outdoor-shower.jpg
"Here we are." She said. "There are towels just there." She said, pointing to the wall
and I'll get you something from your belongings, and have these clothes washed and dried for you." She said and was making her way toward the exit. It was an outdoor villa shower, and wasn't even close to private, all the girls would have to do with peek around the corner to get a look see.

"I'll be just outside the door, and keep the girls away. Just holler if you need me." She said, her tone implying subtly more then what she said.

Eric waved at the twins as they passed by on the way to the showers, noticing the sway in Doc's walk, biting his lips as he started to wonder if Doc was feeling the same sort of things he was. He had to smirk when he saw the lack of privacy; not that he really minded. He supposed that if he was going to stay it could only help him anyway. He slipped out of his kind of grungy clothes and slid under the hot water, letting out an audible groan. It had been so long since he'd had an actual hot shower; the best he'd done for years was some warm water & a rag, but this was incredible. He'd forgotten how incredible. He'd been in the water for less than twenty seconds when he'd made up his mind. Food, hot showers, a huge bed and so many women...

"Doc, I'll stay." he called out, turning towards the entrance.
"Is there any soap?"

Even the tiniest glance would reveal that his immunity wasn't the only gift he'd been given; Eric was well equipped for the duty of repopulation.

Back
Top Bottom