Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Originals Roleplay thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherrybambina

Planetoid
tumblr_inline_n04yuiesaJ1sywyga.gif

Marcel

The city of New Orleans is one of the most visited tourist spots in all of the United States, the streets usually filled with day parties, parades and tourists groups. This sunny evening was no exception as the music from street performers and laughter from people outside filled the streets. For Marcel the noise was greatly amplified, enough so that his ears could easily pick up the ‘clicking’ sound of a digital camera as someone took a picture. However the vampire never minded the liveliness of his city, in fact it’s one of the reasons he loved it so much.

He built the city back up after Mikeal had destroyed it and took great pride in how well his city had thrived under his control. And now that the Mikealsons were back Klaus threatened to take back his crown from the current king of New Orleans and this angered Marcel greatly. His sire had left both him and the city and now that it was thriving he suddenly wanted it back. No, he had a great thing going here and Marcel would be damned if he would just hand that back over to the long lost original.

He didn’t mind that the originals were back to visit of course, in fact he would go so far as to say he missed them but he could not tolerate them prancing around the place as if they owned it. This also made him look soft in front of his vampires which caused them to question his leader ship of the city, he already had to punish Thierry for betraying his army and he worried who else he would have to take action against.

Then there was of course Rebekah, his ex love. His heart ached when he visioned the blonde haired Original, quickly blinking as he tried to get rid of the lingering thoughts of her.

Marcel currently pondered this all as he sat alone at a table inside of the compound, taking various swigs of the glass of bourbon which sat in front of him. The compound was dark, filled with his nightwalkers that were drinking from a few tourist’s that had been fetched by his daywalkers.

giphy.gif

Mirabelle

“Here ya go.” Mirabelle said softly, placing a glass of rum and cola in front of a customer who sat at a table with her usual sweet smile. “feel free to pay up front when you’re done.” The grandfather clock against the wall chimed, signaling it was seven o’clock and end of her shift. She made her way back to the bar well taking off her apron on the way, chunky heels clicking on the hard wooded floor. Grabbing her purse from underneath the counter the redhead shoved the piece of fabric inside before making her way out the door. “Night! Have a good shift.” She called out to her co workers, giving a smile and a wave before disappearing out the door.

The siphoner witch was not usually this rushed, instead preferring to take her time in the bar after her shift but she had a very good reason to be. Belle’s bestfriend Hayley had called earlier, saying she wanted to meet up and chat. This meant the werewolf was back in town after leaving for Mystic falls for a pretty long time. On the phone the older girl seemed a bit anxious although Belle assumed it was because the apartment they had rented together was now rented to someone else and Mirabelle practically dropped off the face of the earth. She didn’t blame Hayley if she was mad, after loosing the apartment the witch went to live in the compound after Marcel had offered without giving the brunette a heads up on anything. To be fair Belle honestly wasn’t when her friend was coming back and if she was.

In the back of her mind she wondered how long Hayley had been back to New Orleans since she herself had just gotten back after a two week trip from meeting with a record producer in another city. Weirdly upon arriving back in the city things seemed to be differen’t especially with the talk of an original vampire family coming back because of a pregnant hybrid. And although Mirabelle had only seen the family a couple times she knew they were going to make a inprint on the city, they already seemed to be stressing the king of the city and his vampires out although they tried not to show it.

[
file.jpg

Hayley paced around her room,unsure what to do now.How did she even get herself into this mess? She wondered, Sighing loudly. By sleeping with Klaus and then like a fool getting pregnant. Her second mistake, telling Klaus about this pregnancy.And now the originals had been summoned back to the city and somehow, they thought they could control her life.

She needed someone, Someone on her side and definitely the Deveraux witches were not on her side.Her friend Belle would be and that's why she needed to meet up with her, to explain her about all of this.Though she wasn't sure she understood all of it herself. She stood up front, looking at the mirror at her reflection.Her purple top hid her baby bump perfectly for now, but how long? So many enemies and no friends, she felt left alone in this.Her fingers traced her birthmark, wondering how will she ever find her family? She had come to New Orleans to learn about her family, to know whose blood ran through her veins? Who were her parents? The door clicked open as she turned. Who was it? Belle or Klaus? Elijah?

[/quote]

tangled-up-in-blue-camille-o-connell-the-originals-tv-show-35765329-333-500.jpg

Camille shook her cup, before smiling at the man as she poured the pale blue drink in the glass and with a quick twist of her lemon she offered the drink to him."There you go."She spoke with a lop sided grin as she turned away from him.

She pressed her lips together, her mind running wild as she wiped the counter clean.She decided to meet Father Karen, then perhaps check on the internet about the case she so desperately wanted to solve.Being a psychology student, she was sure that her brother had not gone mad or suicidal, she was his twin for God's sake! She would know if he was suicidal. Something was wrong with him, something beyond basic belief and she would soon find out about it.She ran her hand through her blonde hair, adjusting her black apron as she tidied up the bottles of expensive alcohol that was lined up.Her mind wandered to Marcel then to Klaus. Something was up with them, something that pulled her towards them as well as away.

Someone called out breaking her from her thoughts as she whipped another smile, before turning to face the new guy that had entered."What would you like?"

Niklaus-the-mikealson-family-29212512-452-602.jpg

Nicklaus Mikaelson

"My dear, you know that what one would like and what one gets is usually two different things." Klaus leaned against the bar and gave the cute blond bartender his best, tight smile. All around them the chatter of buzzed couples and dance music drowned out a lot of the noise from the street. It was a busy, healthy place for people to hang out on a warm evening, and the Original had hoped to run into someone in particular here. He found the next best thing, though.

"What I need from you is something that you can tell me." His gaze turned serious as he pivoted his head slightly to regard her. "So, dear Cami..." he reached over the counter and plucked a bottle of rum from her side of the bar, pouring himself a large drink. "Have you seen our mutual dear friend, Marcel?" He said his adopted son's with an emphasis on each syllable, as if he was tasting the way the name sounded in his mouth.

He took a sip of his drink, still regarding Camille with that 'I might just kill you tomorrow' look that he had around people when he felt guarded. "He's been avoiding me. He hasn't answered my calls." Klaus pouted slightly as if he was talking about his lover not returning his calls, rather than the self-declared King of New Orleans.

He glanced up at the blond and gave her a soft smile as he set the glass down. "Lend me your phone, darling. Come on," he gestured with one hand, folding his fingers in a 'come hither' manner, "maybe he's avoiding me, but if he doesn't answer your call then we know that something is amiss. Maybe he's lying in a ditch somewhere. Wounded." He turned his gaze onto her and gave her his most endearing look. "You'd feel badly if he was in need of help and we didn't render it, would you not?"

Camille turned with a smile that soon turned to a sigh.Klaus Mikaelson.He was a complex one, so full of himself that he lured Camille right in.What student studying human psychology won't be interested to know what goes inside his twisted mind? She definitely was.Pressing her pink lips together, she rested her palms on the counter, leaning in as she heard him talk about uselessly.

She watched him take the bottle of rum, as he spoke, making her almost grab the bottle back."Oh, Poor you.Being avoided by your best of friends. "Camille spoke in a dry sarcastic tone, carefully taking back the bottle from his hand.Her black dress, ending just on her midthigh moved perfectly with her, as she smirked at him."You don't like being ignored, do you?"

Crossing her arms over her chest, she rolled her eyes at him.She wasn't a fool, who would get into his emotional trap."If that's the case, I'll call him myself to see if he is just plain avoiding you or not."Grabbing her cell phone, she scrolled down to find Marcel's contact, before calling him.

Marcel

Marcel ditched his glass, taking instead to just throwing back the rest of the Bourbon in the bottle until it was empty and stood up, his dark brown eyes gazing over the room full of nightwalkers. Most of the vampires gave him their attention, the newer ones preferring to continue to drink until Marcel cleared his voice. He made a mental note to have the bodies cleaned up and started to speak.

"Alright guys, now that the Mikealsons are back i'm gonna need you guys to be on high alert, keep a close eye on them and make sure they're following all the rules. If you see anything out of the ordinary report back to me. Under no circumstance are you to face them on your own, they are strong and been around longer than all of you and me combined, attacking them blindly and alone will only leave you dead..." He felt his phone started to vibrate. "Once the sun is down you guys can go. Remember what I said."

As the vampires went back to doing their own thing and preparing to go out Marcel turned around, walking back to his table as he took out his phone. "Cammi, what's up?" He said somewhat loudly with a cheerful confidence that he usually carried himself with around women.​

giphy.gif
Mirabelle

Mirabelle finally arrived at the correct address, although it didn't add up to anything the red head had pictured in her mind. The place itself was a large white mansion like home with a gated yard and a circular driveway that ran in front, large stairs were what lead up to the door. After reaching the door she took a deep breath before knocking, hoping she didn't have the wrong address. An older woman she assumed was a maid answered and confirmed that a Hayley was staying here, pointing the witch up the stairs and to the correct room.

Belle took her time getting to Hayley's room, turquoise eyes ghosting over different decorations and paintings. She had to admit even the inside was beautiful and had a very mysterious feeling to it.

Finally reaching her friends door she knocked twice before opening it and peaking her head through, happy to find the brunette she was searching for. Quickly rushing over, the girl practically pounced the wolf in a tight hug. "ugh finally!" She exclaimed. "I missed you like nuts, where the hell have you been." With a laugh she finally let ago of her older friend, her mind so full of questions it was hard to get each of them out. "How was Your trip? Did you find your family? Meet any guys? Wait... Did you elope with an old rich guy, like Hugh Hefner without the bunnies, unless he came with a bunch of hot women in which case can I have one?"​

tumblr_muduomzCTh1qfgg1ao9_250.gif

"I find it foolish that anyone would ignore me, my dear Camille. I am the most powerful being in the universe." He smirked at her as she pulled out her phone and called Marcus. He turned away with his glass. With his supernatural hearing he didn't have to strain too hard to hear the entire conversation behind himself as he surveyed the room.

The patrons in the bar were an interesting mix. Most were the ordinary humans that served to feed his kind. There were a few vampires, though none that had caused him to feel any particular interest, and absolutely no werewolves or witches. Marcus had done a good job in that, at least. He had cleared out the wolves, which was good, but his control over the witches was problematic. They had their uses.

He felt smug in his security there. Sure, Marcel was in charge. For now. But that little upstart would learn his place and once he had been dethroned then everything would be the way it was meant to be. He'd have New Orleans back, his child would be born, and he and his family would rule over the region as they should have from the start. He pressed his lips together in consternation. The mystery of how Mikael had found them in 1919 still weighed upon his shoulders. They should have never had to leave in the first place. No matter. The past was the past, Mikael was rotting in some hell somewhere, long dead and out of the picture, and soon all would be well in the beautiful city of New Orleans.

Elijah entered the house and was about to head upstairs when he saw Hayley. "Oh, hello Hayley. What are you doing?" He asked her as he glanced at her with a smile, nodding his head as he glanced towards the stairs. He needed privacy to do what he wanted to do, which was find his mother's grimoire's for Davina, but he couldn't do that when their were people at the estate.

tumblr_no3p1bhY0J1tlcay8o1_500.gif

Rebekah Mikaelson

Passing through the night, the female original made her way home to New Orleans. "The princess returns," she purred passing the welcome to sign, while checking her reflection in the rearview mirror. But, coming home meant many things. One being a tall, dark and handsome former love. She knew she shouldn't be, but somewhere deep inside, she was excited to see him and she hoped he felt the same. Swallowing past the emotion she sought out her brothers, Elijah or Nicklaus.

The bars lining Bourbon Street would be the first stop. If anything they liked to drink and this was home, so why not live a little. Having already fed, knocking out a small welcoming party, she supposed, the blonde bombshell was eager to reunite with her family. However, the instant she left the car she felt eyes on her. Something or someone was watching her, smiling she licked her lips and entered the first establishment.

This was how her night started, bar hopping. On the fifth try she found him. Eyes flit over him. He didn't see her yet. Behind his back a female bartender, noting nothing spectacular. As she closed the gap, sidling up to the bar directly beside him her eyes flit over the female as a familiar voice came on the other line of the girls phone. If she had a heart, it would have stopped.

"Hello Nic, anything I might help you with? " a look of annoyance crossed her face, "The bartenders in this place are seriously lacking." Her eyes lit on the phone as she smirked, "With whom do I need to sleep to get a drink 'round here?" She asked purposefully loud, hoping to cause the male on the other end to pause.

---

tumblr_nwkzzpNyEr1ufbwb8o4_500.gif

Davina Claire

She hated this place, being cooped up in the attic of this hell hole. She knew of the murders down below and also the cause for them. Being all powerful had its advantages as well as its downfalls. Davina was strong and learning to control her powers more each day. Elijah had played a big part of that, now all she had to do was wait for his mother’s grimoire. More spells to learn and practice. Her lips curled into a smile, soon she would make them all pay.

The witches were looking for her, she was the key. It was scary, being this young with such power. She could control the originals, yet Elijah had been kind and not at all what she had expected. So different from his sister and his brother. Klaus worried her, but the sister… she’d not even met and hoped never too.

At least she still had her canvases and charcoals, without those she would be lost. So she spent the time drawing and keeping an eye on things. For Marcel, Elijah… did it matter?

Hayley moved restlessly as she waited for somebody. Her eyes lit up as she saw Elijah.She turned to face the original, licking her lips."Hi..I'm just waiting for a friend."She told him, shooting him a look that meant he wasn't allowed to ask any questions about eho it was.She didn't have to answer to anybody. "You don't have to keep me company till she comes"She said dismissively, walking upto the window and looking out.She knew he would leave for he was the most kind in the original family. After a few minutes, she heard Belle's voice."Bell!"Hayley gasped joyfully, hugging her friend back.Her words made her giggle, as she shook her head."No, I happened to get pregnant with a rich guy's baby"She spoke, lifting her top to show her the bump as she pulled Belle down with her."And that's why I needed you."She explained about her house arrest and Klaus, Elijah and her family which needed her.

Camille:

The phone rang.Once.Twice.Thrice. .was Marcel really in trouble? A sigh of relief left her lips as she heard his voice, causing her to smirk at Klaus at her apparant victory."Hi...I was just wondering if you were fine since you haven't come to the bar in a few days."She spoke softly, watching another blonde entered."Klaus was worried. "She added smugfully, before hearing the blonde's words.Oh God.Another self obsessed and egoistic woman? Wasn't Klaus enough."I have to go"With that she disconnected the call, turning to the woman."What may I get you?"

Since Hayley would be preoccupied with something else, Elijah took that opportunity to head upstairs and look for the grimoire he had promised to Davina. He started to rummage through some boxes, hoping he wasn't making too much noise. Finally finding what he was looking for, he tucked it under his jacket and headed back downstairs. "I'm heading out. Don't wait for me." He headed towards the church where Davina was holed up.

Marcel
Marcel slowly paced around, listening to the blonde bartender on the other end of the phone, frowning when she mentioned his sire. Worried? Yeah right. Keeping tabs on him would have been a better choice of words. Suddenly his vampire hearing picked up the sound of a familiar high pitched voice, causing him to freeze in place. His fangs involuntarily impaled right through his bottom lip as if to use the sharp sting to distract him from the emotional hurricane that just her beautiful voice had instowed upon him. The voice itself belonged to the only female original vampire, the youngest Mikealson sister and his former flame; Rebekah Mikealson.

Cammi hung up not long after that, mumbling about having to go, most likely to serve the Original sister. Marcel continued to stand in place, attempting to sort through his emotions before they over came him. One side of him was overjoyed she was back in New Orleans, after all he had missed her with everything he had. But another part of him was furious, she had abandoned him, not once coming back to look for him, no letters, no phone calls, nothing.

Now after centuries of vanishing she had scurried back into town, right behind her brothers tails, most likely because they had simple wanted her there. After everything klaus has done to betray her she still stuck with him, going so far as to choose to be with her back stabbing brother over him! The one who had never hurt her and would have given her the world just to be with her! Letting out a loud yell, Marcel picked up his empty burboun bottle that was still on the table and flung it harshly against the wall, glass shattering into a million pieces. After that Marcel stood there for a moment, gaining his composure back as tears tried to break through from the corners of his eyes but he held them back. Suddenly turning towards the door, Marcel decided it was time to see his original sire. To confront him about why the Mikealons are here and do whatever it took to get Klaus and his family out of Marcels city.

giphy.gif

Mirabelle
"Holy shit." The redhead said, flopping back on Hayley's bed so she could stair up at the ceiling, her teal eyes blinking. How was she supposed to react? She had just found out her best friend was pregnant and not only that but she was the pregnant hybrid carrying Klaus Mikealsons kid and would now be the target of whatever enemies wanted to use her against the Original family. All in all this didn't seem like the best environment to raise a child, then again what did Belle know about good environment? Yup you guessed it, absolutely nothing. Hey on the plus side at least the kid won't be using her mothers 'medicine' as pretend items for her dumpster dollies, or constantly wondering why the juice tasted funny and made her mother act like a sick walrus.

Shaking her head the siphoner forced herself to focus. She already knew that whatever it took she was gonna help one of her only friends, whether she wanted to stay with Mikealsons or live somewhere else and continue looking for her family that could possibly be wolves in bayou. "Well.. dude, you know me. And also know i'm definitely gonna be here for my best friend when you need me on this, currently is there anything I can help with. Anything, even if it's witchy crap. If not, lets make this house arrest more interesting? I can grab a movie, you find the tv and we can have a girls night? Or we can sneak out and find some more about the wolves in the bayou. Or even prank the hell out of everyone here." She said with a laugh, rolling on her stomach and looking up at her best friend.

"Rebekah my dear sister," Klaus turned in his chair to look over his favorite sibling. Favorite...but he'd never tell her that, of course. "I thought you'd still be in Mystic Falls, mooning over your clumsy high school quarterback." He smiled tightly at her as he dangled his half-empty glass in the air. "Cami darling, another glass for me please."

He looked from the blond bartender to his sister as he slid his glass towards the bartender. How often did one get to sit between two beauties?

"Now that you mention it," he said, turning his attention back to his sister, "you can be of great assistance to me. Now that lovely Camille here has confirmed that Marcel is, indeed, ignoring me, we might be able to get his attention now that you're in town. If I recall, you were always his favorite play mate." He raised an eyebrow at her and smirked in his self-satisfied way. "Now that it seems you've put Mister Quarterback out of the picture, what say we interact with the adults, hm?"

Hayley bit her bottom lip as she looked at Mirabelle, waiting for her reaction.She was nervous that she might leave, not wanting any part of the mess that Hayley had spun around herself. But when she agreed, Hayley pulled her to a hug, glad that atleast She got a witch on her side.

"I wish I could do this all with you Belle but I can't. Can you put a protection spellon me? There's these witches trying to kill my baby, so that wwould be good
"Hayley spoke, resting back on the chair."Then perhaps, we could go out to the bayou to see what is missing."

tumblr_no3p1bhY0J1tlcay8o1_500.gif

Rebekah Mikaelson

Her blue eyes landed on the blonde bartender and the attitude that radiated from her. Klaus, worried? Never, this girl was mistaken and obviously being used by her brother, but what was his game? On the other side of the phone, she heard his breath catch and though it was a small victory, it was a victory nonetheless. Unlike Marcel, the blonde vampires didn’t allow her memories to invade this moment. To do so would have crushed her and she needed Nic to see her as strong and over the dark skinned male.

“Really? And what of your little cheerleader… Caroline wasn’t it?” She said with a flippant annoyance of his little jab. She and Matt were just a fling, it wasn’t as if they could be serious, not with Nicklaus always watching and keeping tabs on every relationship. Besides, he above all others knew she wanted normalcy. No, she wished to be human and have a family and more than anything, she wanted to be loved.

“Bourbon, neat.” She said to the bartender, barely sparing her a glance. The little tart, Camille, had a stick up her ass, Rebekah would have gladly pulled it out and beaten her with it, but having just breezed into town it wasn’t the time. She had time to inform the little nobody whom she was dealing with, but she had to figure out what the connection to Marcel was. Her eyes studied the other female as she poured her drink.

“What makes you think I’d even want to travel down that path again? What with you hovering and all, I am certain that he would realize I am just your pawn.” She ignored his last shot, with a soft huff.

---

tumblr_nwkzzpNyEr1ufbwb8o4_500.gif

Davina Claire

Davina sensed motion outside of the church, her home. Pausing in her painting she turned her gaze to the doorway. Anticipation filled her body, silently she hoped that it was Elijah and not Marcel. This charade had gone on long enough and she wanted her freedom from this place and a life beyond the border of the church.

Niklaus glowered at his sister. She always knew just how deeply to stab the proverbial dagger. Now that they were all out of Mystic Falls it seemed almost like a dream, but her mention of the baby vamp Caroline made his chest ache unexpectedly. Hie eyes raked across Rebekah's face and the message was clear.

Bitch.

He forced the tight smile back on his face. "You know how I feel about Marcel. He could have come looking for us, he could have reached out, but instead he stayed here and took everything that was mine. He stole it - and now I want it back. You, my dear, are part of getting it back." He shook his head. As he did so his gaze moved from Rebekah to Camille. He'd already compelled her to accept Marcel's next date, so there was that to look forward to, but until Marcus answered Klaus' calls or asked the lovely bartender for a date they had no way to reach out to him.

"Listen. We can stay here and bicker all night or we can do something productive. Wouldn't you rather be part of something big? Besides..." he leaned in and whispered the last few words for her ears only, "Elijah is just dying to tell you the new family news." He sat back, his expression cocky as he raised his glass up to his lips and took a sip."Important family news. I'm sure you'll be thrilled." As he said the last word he he let the r's trill off his tongue in a sarcastic manner, his eyes sparkling at the irony. "Don't be a bore Sister. Come, make our brother happy and we'll be one big happy family."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom