Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FNAF: Whitney's Five Nights

Status
Not open for further replies.
FNAF: Whitney's Five Nights
I dont know how manh hits this will recieve, or how many people may hate me for having this here. But I'm not afraid to try, and so, here's my thread:

FNAF: Whitney's Five Nights (Characters: Whitney/Nightguard Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy---Can be played by one person, but if not, just choose one :3)

Here's a few things about my character-

Name: Whitney Chasa (Cha-za)
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 145 lbs
Interests:
-Color: Blue
-Loves Pizza
-Singing
-Playing a few video games
-Running and Cycling
Backstory:

When Whitney was six-years-old, her Father and Mother died to a terrible case of the flue. They were her only family and she had no close relatives. Her parents had to take care of her, sacrificing their lives to do it. When they had passed, Whitney refused to believe she was left alone, and so, she wen't to find someone. Someone to take care of her. But, she didn't think of telling whoever came up about her parents. Rain began to fall during her search, proclaiming the death of her closest family was a true one. She would never see her family again. The next day, a nice lady and her husband came and noticed Whitney sitting in a box, curled up and wet from the previous storm. The husband and his wife nagotiated then smiled at her, taking her in and giving Whitney a new home. As time passed, Whitney never called them "Daf" or "Mom" but she did refer to them as John and Linda. On a special day, Whitney's 10 birthday, John and Linda took her to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, a place of fun and enjoyment. Whitney had remembered her parents before had taken her, but so little memories were to spill then. Whitney played and ate and had much fun. But soon, she realized that none of that mattered when the Animatronic band began to play. Whitney would not cheer but watch instinctively at them, smiling wide. Her favorite was Freddy, Freddy Fazbear. He was the biggest star there, microphone in hand, top hat on his head, and big blue eyes that set Whitney aglow. She wanted to hug him, but it was dangerous, John had told her. So instead she watched. That day, she finally walked up to the stage and stood staringup at the brown bear, lookingback and forth at the Bunny, Bonnie, and the Chicken, Chica. She smiled at them, and suddenly, it seemed they looked back at her. She stepped back but retained her smile. She looked towards the curtained stage not to far from the main stage, where a Pirate Fox was preforming for the other children. His name was Foxy. Whitney shivered, scared a little by this animatronic. Soon night fell, and John and Linda took Whitney home. Before she left the doors, Whitney snagged a flyer, written on it "Now Hiring!" She then realized what she wanted to do.

Years passed as well as schooling, and soon Whitney was old enough to do her own things. Now 19, Whitney had passed her classes with flawless grades and potential; top of her class. She came to find John holding out a newspaper to her whrn she returned home, and Whitney gladly took it. To her surprise, her old, favorite restaurant was still hiring! And so her adventure began.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom