Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SAMOK (EveningSky & G23)

Ezra was another breed of man, at least that was what Samantha wanted to believe. She wondered every male had the sexual energy and stamina that Ezra possessed when he was turned on. Or had it just been his genes, the Indian, Willowfoot lineage to be precise. There was no room for yearning, Ezra provided every experience Samantha Beckett could have hoped for and more. Many had been afraid of being with one person their entire life, such fears were nowhere to be found in Samantha. She loved Ezra, and she needed no other.

They both laid on the counter top, Ezra pinning Samantha to the granite marble. Her fingers fiddled with his hair that was laying wildly across his back. She closed her eyes, her chest rising slowly. Her body relaxing completely "I love you too Ezra".

Both lovebirds laid in serene silence, wrapped in each others heavenly arms,for as long as they could. Samantha took a deep breath before she gently nudged Ezra "Are you sleeping?" A smile was evident in her tone of voice "Fun fact.....we had sex five times today" The number was ridiculous Samantha thought. Just one day. "How the hell did we not trip over each other in high school" Samantha did not want to imagine the amount of times they would have done it if their relationship began earlier. Her eyes narrowed before glancing down at Ezra "The better question is, how in God's name did you manage before me" The boy was insatiable, that sort of behaviour led to large families....like the Willowfoot's.

"I'm tired" Samantha murmured "Take me to bed" Walking sounded like such a chore, and if Ezra was not careful, she would soon be knocked out.

Ezra smiled. "No. Just enjoying your heartbeat. And i am still not sure even that is enough. We were both too caught up in our history and everything else back then. And before you i did have the need for sex i do now. namely because I need you Samantha."

he kissed between her breasts then slid off her, drawing her to his chest.

He held her easily and took her to their bedroom and to the bathroom. He washed them both off, leaving her leaning against him as he did so, then dried them off and took her to their bed, holding her safe in his arms. "Good night Samantha." He kissed her neck lovingly.

The young couple, who laid entrapped in each other's warm embrace had been awoken by the sound of their doorbell. Samantha stirred before Ezra did, her chocolate brown eyes fluttering open to greet the warm rays of sun that seeped through the windows. Her eyes travelled to Ezra's face, his eyes still closed, but his body awake. "Samantha leaned in, placing a gentle kiss on his cheeks "I'll get it" She slipped from the underneath the white blanket and onto the hardwood floor. The bell echoed though the house again, and Samantha grabbed her grey robe. Securing tightly wrought her waist before rushing to open the front door, without double checking who it was that decided to visit them at seven o'clock in the morning.

"Mom?" She squinted her eyes at her well dressed mother who stood on the doorstep, basket in hand.

"Did I wake you?" Marcia stepped inside.

Samantha nodded, suddenly embarrassed, knowing she was completely naked under her robe "Yeah..."

Marcia walked further into the impeccable home of her daughter. She could not deny the amazing job Ezra had done. There was no doubt in Marcia's mind that Samantha would be well taken care of. "I bought breakfast" She raised the basket, then headed to the kitchen, Samantha hot on her heels.

The blonde hurried to the kitchen when she realised that her mother intended to have breakfast with them. She moved swiftly to the counter top they were on last night, collecting the articles of clothing strewn on the floor. Marcia noticed the clothing and raised a brow, causing her daughter to turn red. "I'll be right back..." Samantha mumbled embarrassed. Halfway to the bedroom she turned on her heels "Oh...don't use that countertop" She yelled, just as her mother was about to lay the basket down.

"Ezra!" Samantha dumped the clothing in the laundry basket "My mother is outside" She sat next to him on the bed "She brought us breakfast, but I think she's staying as well." Samantha poked him in the back, waiting for him to turn to her. Her hands reached over, her fingers grazing his morning wood that made the blanket by his crotch form a tent.

He growled and his hand flicked down and gripped her's. "No teasing then you."

He sat up and pulled her into a kiss, his breath already freshened. He kissed her again and studied her face smirking. "Now put on some clothes."

He stood up, gently patting her luscious rump and pushing her toward her closet as he went to his dresser and pulled on shorts that fell past his knees, carefully tying them tight, then pulled on a tshirt that still swelled over his physique, but masked it quite well.

Then he left their bedroom to go see Marcia. Knowing he was still on iffy ground with her he spoke very politely. "Good morning Mrs. Beckett. You look lovely."

He moved by her to the fridge, getting himself a glass of water, then leaning on the countertop where they had made love. He had heard everything, but unlike her daughter he was willing to subtly yet firmly prevent her mother from using the spot rather than openly announcing it. It was their house.

"May i ask what triggered this visit? And what's for breakfast?"

Marcia glanced behind to make certain Samantha was not nearby. "We need to talk..."She began taking out the freshly baked blueberry muffins and cheese scones. "Whether or not Samantha is around is no concern of mine, if you mind though....we can talk somewhere else" Marcia took a bowl of raw eggs out the basket along with seasonings and sausage. Immediately she got to work on the stove, quickly putting together the loveliest omelette Ezra ever laid eyes on.

Samantha soon appeared looking refreshed, her attire a pink plaid pajama pants with matching top. Her most comfortable pieces. "Smells Goodwood" She strolled toward the scones, grabbing and taking out a chunk from its sides. The blonde poured orange juice that they purchase last night "Didn't know I was so hungry" She muttered, taking a seat "To what do we owe this visit Mom?"

Marcia turned to Samantha, the mature blonde woman eyeing the brown boy "To be honest I came to speak with Ezra, decided to treat you both to breakfast."

Samantha glanced at Ezra, an invisible crease forming in the center of her forehead, a sign that she was either thinking really hard or she was really confused. After busting her brain "Oh" was all Samantha Beckett could manage to say.

"Lets have breakfast shall we..." Marcia passed Samantha the dishes for the table, while she prepped the tea and coffee.

The young blonde waited for her fiance to sit before she pounced "Are you going to do some sort of formal proposal?" She narrowed her eyes, staring at him intently. After all why would her mother be needing to speak with Ezra, especially at such an hour. Samantha concluded it must be a big issue "Are you having doubts about us?" Came her next question. Her mind was on edge, and she hated it.

Ezra shook his head. "Not to just her. I was planning on making a more formal announcement of sorts during dinner, but nothing grand. She says she just wants to talk to me. I've no idea what about love."

He smiled then and took her hand. "The only doubt i have about us is whether you will ever be able to teach me to cook. I'm so hopeless."

He was just as confused as his fiancee, but unlike her he did not fret about it. He leaned over and kissed her left eye, intentionally trying to steal her attention and distract her from her concerns. "For now though let's just enjoy her and the breakfast alright?"

Back
Top Bottom