Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Long Live the Request (MxM,MxF, FxF, Starbound?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat-tori

Supernova
Hallo, there! This isn't gonna be a big long rule list or anything like that. I'm mostly just gathering RPs I want to do, along with some other things. = w=

So here's the ruuruus. o wo
>First and foremost, please approach your posts with grammar and spelling in mind. I'm no nazi about it, but fudge, this is a forum, not a text message chain.

>Secondly, dropping RP is fine - so long as you send me a sendoff PM or OOC post so I know it's done. Otherwise I'll pester once a week.

>Oh, and while we're at it: Daily posts is nice, more often is better. I do have work, so I won't be on always.

>PM me to discuss funtimes. We can go from there. I prefer threads, but I don't mind PM. I do have one RP with a Skype gimmick, and I do like Skype for OOC, but often I prefer to stay on-site.

>Lastly, most of my NOs are hard-line.

---------------------------
Time for roleplay prompts! We will start with the simple smutty stuff.

>Shame-Away!
A doctor concocts a medicine that utterly eliminates shame, fear, and inhibition. On total accident, it gets into the small town's water supply, resulting in Fun Times.

>Why me~?
A young woman is cursed by a demon - leading to terrible luck when it comes to being clothed in public. The world seems to want her naked! How long can she keep herself covered?
---
Complex prompts ahead, be advised. :cool:

>Red Sands<

Once the world was beautiful.

But war and strife and greed changed all that. The great white marble cities, the wonders of magic and genetic manipulation, all of it began to fall apart as the world turned on the humans that had despoiled it so. Magic changed those who used it in terrifying ways, nature began to wildly rebel. In desperation, humans fled into massive Vaults, where they waited out the end, to rise in a new beginning.

But it never came. Generation after generation went by in the massive underground complexes until it was all anyone knew. Oppression and restriction grew routine, prevention of couplings for love to control population and preserve resources was common, and expression and art died a slow, grey death. Even so, that proved not to be enough.
After a massive cataclysm shifted the world's landmasses and ecosystem into nearly unbearable environments, humanity placed themselves into small, nigh-impervious small colonies. THese Vaults soon ran low on resources and suffered from a resulting repression of creativity, entertainment, an sexuality in a bid to reduce costs. Eventually, they placed themselves into cryosleep, hoping that they would be found once the world was livable again.

That's happened - to an extent. Animals rose, became dominant, humanoid and intelligent, and the world calmed and became habitable again. But most of the cryopods broke. As an awoken Sleeper, can a human find a place in the new, hardscrabble, strange land that they've woken up in?

>Avalon<

Once upon a time, a great king foresaw a great danger to his kingdom. At the behest of his court wizard, he built another land, another world, where he hid the souls of his people. But the danger came early, and it destroyed the great king and wizard. The world built itself around the core that the king created, the souls of the people changing and shifting within. Gods built themselves from the millions of souls within, and they made peoples to worship them. They created land for them to live on, resources to use.

But one of them cheated.

The Humans, created by the god of Law and Order, are destroying, enslaving, and displacing the 'demi-humans' of the land. Should this continue, the lack of faith will destroy the other gods, and Law will be able to do as he pleases, creating a kingdom of pure order without emotion or chaos.
Raven, goddess of fate, twilight, and forbidden love, creator of the rat-like Seeran people, cannot allow this to pass. She bids that one of her followers summons a champion from another realm, the realm the Creator hails from, to help them. An Outsider would be immune to the magic of Avalon, after all, capable of great things no matter what they were like in their own realm.

And so a totally normal person from earth finds themselves falling, falling, transported to a strange and magical world.

>Starbound<

An RP based in the setting of Starbound, the videogame.
...I do have plots for this, mind.

>>Crashed!
A crew has crash landed on an inhospitable planet! Only two survivors remain. Can they, with only their clothes and a single matter manipulator between them, build a home, repair their ship, and get off this godforsaken rock?

>>Diplomacy, as Only Humans Can
As a human diplomat, it's my job to seek planets that can handle the influx of human refugees from Earth and the Sol System after it was ravaged by a terrible interplanetary monster. Of course, as dashing and rogueish as I am, I'm bound to have a few admirers...

>>Researching Aliens, Aliens researching us
A meeting between species for the first time leads to a discussion on breeding habits, and one thing leads to another...

>Mindcontrol (dominating)
>Public nudity/undressing
>Enthusiasm in the above
>Demons and magic and the like
>~Furries~
>This pink catgirl: https://youtu.be/3jwObeWLoRI
>> No seriously I've been craving her super god damn hard lately you have no idea the desire I feel

Nope list!
>Heavy fluids (lots and lots and lots of semen, etc)
>The Unholy Trinity (Scat/watersports, Gore, and Vore)
>>Addendum: More serious RPs may have gore and violence, but not in a fetishized manner.
>Getting too personal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom