Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Power Rangers: Soul Gem Rangers

thatguy1

Super-Earth
power_rangers_by_smalltownhero-d6dwzm0.jpg

The year is 2016, and monsters are real. In a forgotten time, a land abandoned by it's people, a group of mysterious warrior monks were all that stood in the way of worldly destruction by the Others, a race of hyper evolved extra-terrestrials. These monks, fueled by their own individual Soul Gems were great warriors by themselves, but when their gems were combined, they were a force to be reckoned with.

Unfortunately, their many successes were outweighed by the Last Wave, a unified strike of The Others, and their allies and these Soul Warriors sacrificed themselves in a blast of selfless power, their acts of heroism not going unnoticed by the land's dying wizard, whom used his last breath to immortalize these heroes in their sources of power.

Fast forward to the year 2016, for eons The remnants of the The Others have yet to bridge their dimension with ours and lay waste like their predessesors, but they are close. The Soul Gems are on display as obscure objects in a history exhibit at the local Angel Grove University, and this will be where a group of young men and women's lives will change forever...

Why? They're Young Adults with attitude. Young Adults with Soul.

____

So this is the basic idea of an original Power Rangers plot. I'm looking for 6-7 people for each Ranger color (or Soul in this case), i'll be doubling as the Big Bad.

The idea is that each Ranger has a qualifying aspect that grants the ability to be a Soul Ranger, for example Red would be bravery or the ability to think calmly in the heat of battle.

Each Soul Ranger has their own Zordon in the form of a Soul Gem, which resembles a peice of jewlery. They are individuals that are part of a team, so everyone looks different when Rangered up.

They each have a Zord that personifies their strongest aspect. For example, Red would be a soldier and provide the "skeleton" of the Megazord. Though they could all combine to create different and unique Mini-Megazords (blue and pink, red and black, what have you).

This is going to have character development and action on the fore front, sex will be present, but this isn't smut centered.

I'm game.
I would like to be a blue ranger and have an Argantavas (Basically a massive eagle, think the eagles from ether LOTR or Ark:Survival Evoled) or a Dragon

Yo,

I'll occupy the white ranger with some nice futa action and exxagerated proportions(haven't decided on what kind of proportions yet)
I think I'll take a Lynx symbolizing cunning as a Zorg

Oh true.
An eagle symbolize bravery or Guidance while a dragon shows a powerful urge for strength and power. Of course GM its up to you as to which one you would prefer I be.

I'll leave it up to you guys who your characters are and what your zords/Zordons are

What is a Feng Huang?
You know what, I'll go for a Eagle or Argentavas from Ark: Survival Evoled cause its an awesome animal and a beast. Though that might change to a Quetzal.

If you really want to have the flyer, I can be a fantastic peacock

Then again, blue would be a better colour for a Leviathan

Sorry I've been a little busy. I work full time and I had a hit of uninspiration recently, I have about an hour before I start work, I'll try and work on it today

I had a very large migraine the entire day yesterday that kept me from going anywhere or doing anything. Sorry I haven't been on in a while, i'll be making the Red Ranger today

He did say he was going to post up hs profile about three days ago but I never saw it so I just went off how I would view my Blue ranger in opposition to the Red ranger.

Back
Top Bottom