Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Big Brother's Best Friend. (Dom M x Sub F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogget

Planetoid
So basically I have two ideas for this, same idea just a little different story.

HOWEVER: If you don't like either of these and have an idea for the plot you like better feel free to run it by me~!

(Ver 1.)

After being deployed for war (Your Character.) Comes back to the U.S. to start his life anew. However until he can get back on his feet he's arranged to stay with his best friends family until he can get his own place and a good job, they're delighted to have him as they're also an army family, the father served every since he was their age but unfortunately died in service. His best friend is kind of a manwhore and goes to parties and drinks a lot, he's used to this however and they're still good friends. However what he isn't expecting is Lexi, the little girl they used to have to block the door to keep from coming in and bugging them while they played call of duty is all grown up now, not only grown up but gorgeous, and very erection inducing. However she's still just as innocent acting as he remembers, but he can't help staring when he gets the chance. (Good guy who can't help but find himself wanting to fuck his best friend's sister.)

(Ver 2.)

Basically the brother and best friend switch places. (Your character) And the brother have been best friends for as long as you can remember, so when you graduated college it was no problem for you to stay with him and his family until you got your own place after moving back to town. Your old group of friends was still around and the usual hang out spots still popular. You're a ladies man and have no shame in bragging about it. However you aren't expecting his little sister to be hotter than any of the girls in town. She's still innocent and cute, but the innocence thing won't last long with your around. (Kind of a bad boy who likes to party, fuck women, and drink.)

I'm ok with most kinks and taboos, the only things I don't care for are vomit, scat, (Piss is fine but not a necessity.), gore, and a lot of bondage.

~Some things I'm looking for.~
~ Age difference, Male like 25, Female like 16-18
~ I'd like the guy to be muscular, and bigger than the girl.

PM me or post here, if you wanna change something tell me and we'll work it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom