Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Innocence: (A short story for all you predatory MILF's and Cougars out there)

phtlc

Super-Earth
Under your bed, in your cloest, in your head
Looking at the young teen boy who you have been put in charge of, all shy and innocent, you gently place a hand on his shoulder and say "Come with me". Nervously, he complies, looking at you with adoration and obedience. He looks up to you and trusts you. Your hand gently massages the back of his neck reassuringly as you guide him into a back room closing the door behind you. There is very little light in this room.

You are the one authority figure he feels comfortable talking to; the one person he trusts. He would do anything to earn your approval.

Taking his hand gently in yours, you ask him "Do you trust me?". He nods.

"You know I would never hurt you?" you ask. He swallows and nods nervously.

"I've always liked you and always wanted to help you...I hope you appreciate that", you say. He nods shyly and whispers "yes".

Taking his hand, and holding it to your heart so he can feel it beating, you inquire, "Would you like to do something nice for me?". He blinks and nods eagerly, wanting to please you, to show his gratitude for all your help.

Smiling at him approvingly, you gently place your hand on his cheek, caressing it. "This will be our little secret...you must never speak of this...understand?". He nods again, a look of nervous curiosity on his face as to what it is he won't be able to speak of.

Your hand glides to the back of his head, as you gently grab a tuft of his hair.

"On your knees dear" as you gently apply pressure, pulling downward on his hair, causing him to comply, getting down on his knees before you in the darkened room. Looking down, you see nervous innocence, slightly trembling due to nervous shyness as he looks up at you, practically worshipping you.

His trust and adoration for you, make him willfully a slave to your command. You know you can make him do anything you tell him to. You are all alone and will not be bothered for hours. He is yours to do what you please with. Opening your bathrobe you gently start tightening the grip in his hair, as you step in closer, bringing your pelvis near his face as his adoring young eyes widen in nervous curiosity..................

Back
Top Bottom