Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secrets (MILF, Virgin, Reluctant)

phtlc

Super-Earth
Under your bed, in your cloest, in your head
Secrets

Trying to sleep, I tossed and turned in the guest room of Todd's house. He was my best friend, and I was staying over for the week as my parents had to head out of town because my uncle had a heart attack, which luckily he survived. Gradually I had dozed off, and hit dreamland as the storm battered the windows with such ferocity that it almost seemed they would break. The house groaned with the strain of the powerful winds, and the rain pelted it like a fanatical drumbeat.

I had a series of dreams, many of which I could not remember, but eventually I started having a wet dream, involving a sexual fantasy with some hot celebrity, when I started coming too. I was slightly disappointed to wake up in Todd's guest room, still an awkward virgin teen, instead of being the stud I was in my dream.

Within seconds of waking up, I became acutely aware that I was not alone. Blinking the sleep out of my eyes, I saw Todd's mother sitting on the bed, looking down at me, wearing a flimsy negligee, as she gently rubbed my bare chest.

"Mrs....." she placed a finger on my lips, signalling to me to be quiet. I tried to sit up but she placed a firm hand on my chest , implying I should stay where I am. As she continued to rub my chest lightly, I also became aware of the fact that I had an erection, and felt some preliminary dampness in my underwear.

She continued softly running her fingers along my chest and down to my abdomen as I lay there feeling both excited and uncomfortable. She was a grown woman, my parents friend and my best friend's mother! Is she, taking advantage of me? Is this molestation? I was confused, because I was excited which meant it couldn't be abuse per se, yet I felt very uncomfortable with the way she was touching me and looking at me.
Her hands glided over my boxers, causing me to gasp as she ran it over the straining bulge in my shorts. I tried to control my breathing. I felt ashamed at my reaction, all excited and wanting to move my hips up and down to her touch, when I knew this was wrong. I didn't want her here doing this but my body did. Having been raised in a very religious family, I even felt ashamed at having fantasies, and the few times I touched myself in sin. This...this was wrong!

She slid her hand under the waistband of my boxers, and grasped the bare flesh of my erection at which point I almost lost control. She shouldn't be touching me like this, I thought, yet was too afraid to speak against her authority.

With her other hand she opened the front of her negligee and showed that she was fully naked underneath. I stared in shock and fascination, at the first naked woman I had ever been near. While her left hand kept stroking my twitching hardness her right hand grabbed my left hand and brought it to her naked breast, allowing me to feel the soft flesh in my hand for the first time in my life. I was excited in a shameful way at the feelings stirring in me.

Quickly she brought my hand down between her legs thrusting it to her bush, where I felt the moist warmth emanating from her womanhood as my fingers made contact with her sex. This was clumsy and rushed, like she wanted to skip the preliminaries and get to it. I had never felt a girls private parts before, and was mesmerized by the feel of the soft wet tissue as my fingers slid along it. I wasn't exploring her so much as she was holding my wrist and grinding herself against my hand, almost as though she was masturbating with my hand like it was a toy. I couldn't help getting the thought that Todd had come out of there from my mind. Somehow that thought creeped me out quite a bit.

Quickly she let go of my flesh, and pulled my underwear off completely before she moved herself over top of me, straddling me. This was all going way too fast! I was a teen kid, a virgin and she was in her forties! Sure she had a sexy body for her age, but I was not ready for this, not even with someone my own age!

"Mrs...." she placed a finger to her lips to tell me to be quiet, as she positioned herself over me.

"I don't think we should be doing this!" I said with nervous urgency. "I'm not ready for.." she leaned down and kissed me hard on the mouth, cutting off my words. I felt her weight against, me, her hot bare skin against mine, her nipples brushing my hairless chest, and her pubic hairs grazing against my now twitching erection, as her lips locked on mine, her tongue hungrily exploring my mouth. My physical excitement had my body vibrating, as fluids dripped from the end of my penis onto my belly. Still, I felt assaulted, betrayed. This was my best friend's mother, someone who had even babysat me before my teens; someone my parents left me in the care of.

Pushing herself up, she sat upright, raising herself above me slightly as she grasped my erection, aligning it with her sex.

"Please don't" I said, looking at her with imploring eyes. I suppose I could have physically pushed her off of me, but I had been raised strictly to respect my elders and people in authority, so I lay there submissively on my back, hoping she would care about my wishes and not go through with this. No such luck.

She lowered herself so the tip touched her moist hot folds, as she positioned herself to lower her body and engulf me. She seemed to be in a hurry and was not taking any time to build up to this. Foreplay had been minimal to nonexistent.

As my tip slid in, I gasped at the unbelievable pleasure of the sensation, yet at the same time I was terrified and hurt that she disregarded my wishes. As soon as she had the tip positioned properly, she hastily lowered her body, taking me inside her as I felt for the first time in my life the inside a woman's vagina on my penis, as her tender soft warm flesh slid over my sensitive organ. I literally cried out from the sensation, causing her to clamp a hand over my mouth as my eyes bugged out at the kaleidoscope of sensations now coursing through my body, emanating from my male hood.

As the last of my flesh disappeared inside her, and her buttocks came to rest on my pelvis, I already felt an orgasm beginning. I tried to stop it, tried to exercise some control, but it was like a tsunami that was not being stopped. I suddenly seized up underneath her, as I felt my flesh start to twitch and spray my seed upwards inside her womb. For those few brief moments I was lost in the physical and emotional sensations of ejaculating inside of a woman's body. In addition to the incredible physical sensation, I was overwhelmed by the intimacy of the act. She was letting me secret bodily fluids inside her most intimate body part. I understood now we people refer to two sexual partners becoming one, because at that moment I felt a connection I had never imagined before. I shuddered for a few moments, releasing myself inside her body before it passed, at which point the fear and shame hit. Holy shit....was I supposed to pull out? Was she using protection? She was divorced and was not in any new relationship so I wondered if she was on the pill. Also, I felt great shame at having fired off almost instantaneously, as I looked up at her sheepishly.

"I'm sorry...I...." again she shut me up, simply by placing a fingertip on my lips. I was still incredibly hard, so she proceeded as though it had not even happened.

She started gyrating on top of me, moving her body in a slow sensual dance like motion as she slowly slid herself up and down on me, while I lay there with my mouth and eyes wide open as this sexy mature woman rode me, using me sexually for her pleasure.

She maintained eye contact, but no words were exchanged. Instead she just moved her body up and down, delighting me with the feel of her sheath repeatedly sliding over my swollen erection. I still did feel quite dirty and ashamed, yet at the same time I was captivated by her beauty and the sensation of having sexual intercourse with a female for the first time in my life. the reality that my cock was actually inside her pussy still seemed almost unreal to me.

She keep this up for several more minutes, her movements speeding up as she aggressively rode me hard, her buttocks now slapping against my pelvis each time she drove her body down on my shaft. She seemed to be moving with urgency now, as her breathing became heated. As she ground away working towards her orgasm, I felt mine approaching.

She fucked me for another minute or so, as it appeared we were both heading towards a mutual climax until it happened, as she whimpered quietly, pressing herself down hard on me, as her body shuddered. I climaxed at the same time, groaning loudly, causing her to clamp her hand over my mouth again, lest I wake Todd. The two of us quivered for a moment as I sent more of my semen into her body, before we both sagged and she collapsed forward on top of me, kissing me hard on the mouth.

She lay on top of me for a few minutes, breathing hard and sweating, with me still inside her.

When she fully caught her breath, she leaned her mouth close to my ear and whispered the only words she had spoken during the entire interaction.

"Do not speak of this....ever", before she pulled herself up, my erection sliding out of her as she stood and dressed, leaving the room without even saying goodbye.

I lay there in disbelief, partly amazed that I was no longer a virgin, partly unsure that this had even really happened, but also feeling a bit dirty and used. I think I lay awake for hours before finally dozing off.

Come morning, I showered, ate and headed to school with Todd, still in disbelief. I mean I had just lost my virginity and I couldn't tell my best friend about it for obvious reasons, and subsequently couldn't tell anyone else.

That night she visited me again, as she did on every school night that week. It was usually around 2-3 in the morning, quick, dirty and quiet. She never explained why she was attracted to me, she just showed up every night and engaged in intercourse with little if any foreplay.

Todd's dad had custody on weekends, so Todd went with him at the end of the week, and it was a long weekend. With him gone there was no need to sneak quickies in the middle of the night. For the whole long weekend, I slept in her bed every night, engaged in sex with her on command all day every day. She was a screamer when Todd wasn't there. She also taught me about oral sex; well she didn't so much teach me as straddle my face without asking if I was comfortable doing that. I got to try the infamous 69 position with her on top, which is not as great in reality as fantasy, as having someone's butthole an inch from ones nose can be off-putting.

The things she did with her hands, mouth and pussy had me addicted to her body, despite the lingering shame. It was the beginning of a torrid yet secret affair.

Back
Top Bottom