Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for GM for very specific fantasy request

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizH

Planetoid
This is a very specific request and not for everyone here, so I hope you'll bear with me, but it's an itch I keep wanting to scratch and so I'm hoping there's someone out there whose interests dovetail with this particular plea.

I'm looking to continue the misadventures of a character of mine. She's called Sura, and she was played in a 'low fantasy' world - Swords and Sorcery, dark ages/medieval (actually it was Robert E Howard's Hyboria, so many many MANY bonus points for you if you know it and you're willing to set the RP there, but I don't insist on it). I don't mind the setting changing slightly to any generic fantasy world that you're familiar with, provided that her essential starting situation stays the same. Basically she is a young woman from northern climes (vaguely Scandinavian) who has - via various misadventures including a period of slavery - ended up free but rapidly running out of money in a large, decadent city (originally Shadizar the Wicked, but could be Lankhmar, Ar, King's Landing, etc etc), and with no friends or acquaintances to turn to. I'm keen to see what happens to her now, and whether she can stay free or whether she falls into the hands of unscrupulous men (of which the city has no shortage).

I'd like this to be a roleplay where you effectively control not just one character, but the entire rest of the world and all of the creatures and NPCs in it. I will give Sura direction, and she will have her own ideas and desires, but you can provide whatever plots, characters and situations suit you. This is not intended to be a short RP full of non-stop sex, bondage and torture, but hopefully rather a longer term mixture of plot and smutty scenes.

As controller of the RP world, the overall direction it goes in is entirely up to you - whether she meets a gallant adventurer, comes to a mutually beneficial 'accommodation' with a merchant, is swindled out of her last remaining coins and forced to trade sexual favours, coerced into prostitution, abducted and enslaved again, or simply arrested by a cruel vizier who enjoys torturing young women. You can be cruel, accommodating, romantic - just as you please. Normally my tastes lean towards the more extreme in a RP, but in this I'm content to place myself completely in your hands. BTW - while I generally prefer men, I don't mind doing lesbian scenes, and if she were to fall into the hands of a woman that would be fine, too. Please note though that she is not a quiet, submissive doormat longing for a strong master - she is intelligent and feisty and knows her own mind, and will fight to stay free.

There is a more detailed bio of Sura with pictures and the kind of kinks I'm happy to include and not include to be found here. Please do read it before contacting me. And please don't ask me to change her looks, personality or situation at all; the whole object of the RP from my side is for me to play her - I did say that this was a very specific request!

I'm a literate person and would love for you to be too. I also have some other RPs going on and a busy work and home life, so my replies may not be every day, but I promise I will keep you informed. I prefer emails as a play medium but will do PMs and - if you really insist - an open thread. No IMs or Skype or the like though - sorry, but it's a medium that doesn't work for me.

Oh, if you're interested I can provide her in D&D 3.5 stats, as well.

Thanks for reading.

Liz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom