Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

By Will of Lamashtu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatter

Moon
By Will of Lamashtu: Part 1

Consciousness.

You were sore, both of you. The grass was uncomfortable and the ropes that bound your wrists were course to the touch and unpleasant, much like the creatures that bound you in the first place, so different from the silk cloth you were used to.

You're bruised and battered, and each of you sports an awful headache from where your attackers struck you.

Now you can remember more. Gnolls... But why were you here? They attacked in the night, slaughtering so many.

You had to escape.

The tent in front of you is closed, and there's three more women in the area, unconscious. One appears to not be breathing.

What do you do?

Amara shook her head. What happened? She could barely remember...the attack...that's right....she was on a diplomatic mission...but that meant...there's no way the gnolls knew who she was. Small blessings at least. I can use that as leverage when I need to.

Looking around and seeing the others captured with her, the princess forcibly shakes them awake as best she can. There's no time to be polite and without her retinue of servants these poor fools would have to do. "Get up! They left the door open, and we need to get out of here together!" So that when they come after us, they only catch some of you.

Ezri

b29c57ab039a89654108b232c89b788b.jpg

The young woman, no more than 18 or 19, groans as she returns to the world of the conscious.
Owee...whose BRIGHT idea was this to become conscious again? My head feels like an elephant stepped on it... she thinks to herself as she closes her eyes and tries to go unconscious again to make the pain go away/

That plan failing, she tries to get up, and does so slowly and gingerly, her tanned body filled with gypsy grace only stumbling once, and her heavy cow udders swinging in front of her.

Another young woman is here, shaking a few others awake. "Door open? Good...we...we need to help the one that's not breathing. Let's get these ropes off or we won't be getting far." Ezri tries to to wriggle out of the ropes binding her wrists so she can heal the injured woman.

Attempt to use Escape Artist to get out of ropes.

Amara

Seeing one of the other women wake up and start trying to free herself, Amara hisses at her to stop. "No, untie me, that'll be easier than trying to undo the bindings on your hands. Once you free me I can untie the rest of you."

While she wasn't quite as top heavy as her companion, she was still somewhat woozy and having trouble keeping her balance, her pale skin covered in dirt and grass from where she'd been dragged nearly toppling back down into the same. Though she hadn't yet seen twenty winters, the princess was stubborn and did her best to compose herself as best she could. Even captive, she needed to have a certain decorum. "Hurry up, Varisian, the living take priority over the dead."

With a little teamwork, the ropes can be fairly easily untied. With a dull thump, the small bits of rope drop to the ground, kicking up dust within the tent. The other women don't seem to get up very quickly, having had to ordeal quite a bit more than the pair of young women up and about. One of the more fatigued women does manage to wake up though, and as she looks about the tent, she notices the others. She's dressed in nothing more than a simple villager's outfit, although it's torn and dirty, mud splattered all over. Her brown hair falls in locks over her face, and her caramel colored skin suits her dark brown eyes quite well.

The young woman looks down at her leg after glancing across the room. Her foot was broken quite terribly. She grits her teeth and frowns. The pain was what really woke her up from her unconsciousness. The young woman speaks, unfortunately quite loudly, pain evident in her tone.

"I... Help, my leg! What happened? Where are we... I'm... agh. My name is Bealla... You have to help me. My father worked at the church nearby, surely you've heard of him?"

---

Unfortunately, her cries have alerted someone. From outside the tent, there's a strange growling sound, and soon, a figure rips the tent door open, a look of great annoyance at his face. The creature is tall, but it's poor stature causes it to slouch quite heavily. The creature's fur is matted and quite foul, obviously this thing was not one for bathing. A loincloth of brown leather is attached to a pair of shoddy leather armor, which is all the gnoll wears in regards to clothing. A dagger rests in his hand.

As he enters, he grumbles something to himself. "Whut was 'at... Mmrgh... Thought I heard somefing. Ehg. Damn Goruk, making me do the focking women's work..."
---

Quickly, both of you manage to fall to the ground before the gnoll notices. However, he doesn't look to be leaving anytime soon.

---

In fact, he moves over to the corner, beside the dead woman, his knife held close. The gnoll gets down on a knee before looking over her body, sniffing the air and coughing, it's a wet cough. Not a good sign. He spits out a wad of blood, dirt, and spit, before wiping his mouth on the dead woman's shirt. "Guess the hyenas gotta eat some'ow, heh... Better her than Mug'rl." The gnoll talks about himself in the third person before getting ready to pick up the body. However...

Mug'rl looks over at one of the prisoners nearby. He wasn't supposed to bother with the living ones yet. But... She looked sound asleep, and it's not like anyone would notice. He walks over to the stealthily still and quiet Ezri, his eyes drawn to her full bust. "Mm... This one's milky, heh..." He kneels low, the gnoll's stench quite uncomfortable to endure, before he reaches for Ezri's top, pulling it down and chuckling, salivating.

He begins to drool quite heavily, before reaching to squeeze hard, his other hand moving for under his loincloth.[/color]

The stealthy Varisian worries about the woman with the broken leg, but she can't do anything about it now. Not with this gnoll Mug'ril on top of her and groping her!

Still, there's a chance that after he leaves, she can heal that woman somewhat and then there could be some escape attempt. So that means enduring this FILTHY creature's attentions for now.

As her dirty top is pulled down and her gigantic juggs bounce into view, she stills her breathing, and she makes no sound as her teat is squeezed.

Peeking out of closed eyes at their captor's filthy hands groping one of her fellow captives, not to mention the fact that he's obviously ill, Amara is disgusted and immediately makes a noise declaring as much as she begins to stand up, not hiding the fact that she is no longer bound.

"What are you doing you cretin!?"Despite being shorter than the gnoll, she still manages to look down at him, "You've no right to treat us this way! Do you have any idea who I am? I demand to speak to your leader, immediately, to discuss terms of ransom."

Frosthammer said:
The stealthy Varisian worries about the woman with the broken leg, but she can't do anything about it now. Not with this gnoll Mug'ril on top of her and groping her!

Still, there's a chance that after he leaves, she can heal that woman somewhat and then there could be some escape attempt. So that means enduring this FILTHY creature's attentions for now.

As her dirty top is pulled down and her gigantic juggs bounce into view, she stills her breathing, and she makes no sound as her teat is squeezed.

The gnoll chuckles darkly to himself as he quickly takes what he wants, the sharp tips of his nails digging into her full bust, leaving obvious marks on her from his rough treatment. Mug'ril lowers to a knee and quickly pushes his filthy loincloth to the side, revealing the brutish creature's large, canine member, it's matted hair below no doubt just as filthy as the rest of the fur covering it's body.

As drool escapes his eager mouth, the creature begins to stroke itself off over her, fondling her bare tits in the process.

The smell is awful, but luck seems to be with the young Varisian woman, for just before the gnoll finishes and fouls her chest, a sound can be heard behind him. Mog'ril rises quickly, reaching for the small weapon at his loincloth.

"Who the fock are you?!"

The gnoll growls loudly, clearly upset that he was interrupted, and obviously hostile looking.

"If you make another move, I'll make you regret it, human scum. You ain't going nowhere till I say you are."

Ezri

The busty Varisian has a very sensitive body, especially her tits and her sex. As the gnoll keeps on mauling and groping her cow udders with his claws, she is in more and more pain. By the end, when the haughty woman starts haranguing the gnoll, Ezri couldn't stop herself from grunting out in pain! She gets up slowly as to not appear threatening. "We...we aren't going anymore. We just want to know what you want with us. Why slaughter that village but capture us?"

She doesn't bother stuffing her boobs back into her ruined top, and her huge juggs stand proud in front of her, showcasing her large, pink nipples.

Glaring, "I am princess Amara Surtova, and you will take me to whoever leads you filthy mongrels, immediately," the woman declares imperiously, either ignoring or oblivious to Mog'ril's hostile stance.

Roll an intimidate for me at +9?

The gnoll glares over at the self-proclaimed 'princess' before chuckling darkly and taking a few steps towards her. Amara's commanding tone causes the warrior to lower his weapon, a sick grin appearing on his face. "Ohh, yer a focking princess are you? Heh. You know, at first I thought I was just going to kill you."

"But that'd be such a waste of effort, wouldn't it."

In reality, the gnoll was somewhat caught off-guard by the woman, who looked like she could probably end up becoming quite the frustration. Perhaps she wasn't worth the bruises he'd get...

But then, Mug'ril looks her over, his beady eyes glazing over as he sizes her up. Quickly, his gaze settles and he steps forward again, his heavy member obvious beneath his loincloth.

"Then again... I ain't never focked a noble cunt..."

---

The gnoll moves forward, snapping off a tie on his loincloth, letting it fall to the floor.

Mug'ril reaches for Amara, his oversized shaft extending, revealing a thick veiny knot.

"I'm gonna make you regret talking to me like that..."

---

Now was Ezri's chance to escape while Mug'ril was distracted.

Ezri

With no spell component pouch, the young woman can't exactly stop the gnoll from having his way with this bratty princess. She takes this chance to rush outside, leaving her top behind. There's not much hope, but perhaps she can find a spell component pouch somewhere.

"Wh-what?"

Of all the reactions Amara had been used to dealing with when giving orders to lesser beings, threats of rape...and motions to start it...weren't one of them. The princess faltered, staring at the pulsating cock ever so briefly before composing herself just as she sees Ezri abandon her. Seeing her chance, she continues to glare at him, "Now what are you going to do, beast? You let the prisoner get away! What will your leader say when he finds out you let her escape because you're too much of an animal to control yourself!"

Amara:

Mug'ril cackles to himself as he strides forward, long tongue lolling as he comprehends all the many ways in which he was about to enjoy himself. He looks over towards Ezri rushing out of the tent, then back to Amara. "She'll get what's hers soon enough... Where's she gonna go, eh?" Mug'ril charges his prisoner, grappling her. The gnoll grabs Amara by the throat and slams her into a crate, moving a hand down to squeeze and fondle the princess's virgin entrance.

"This belongs to me now..."

The gnoll begins to quickly rip her clothing off into shreds before ramming his tongue into her mouth, pushing as deep as possible before pulling out, rubbing his bare, canine cock against Amara's leg as he does so.

"Mm... Princess tastes good.... My leader won't say nothing. I'm gonna tell him you did it... After I rape every focking hole you've got."

---

Suddenly, a shout can be heard outside, a deep voice that seems to be getting closer, though Mug'ril doesn't appear to notice.

---

Ezri

As the sorcereress rushes eagerly out of the tent to escape Mug'ril's clutches, she'll notice the rest of the rather expansive camp. Tents are laid about here and there, and a long road leads to a much larger camp area, where the military force seemed to be located.

Several gnolls play some sort of dice game on a large table about a hundred feet away, apparently gambling over an elven woman strapped to an adjacent table. A particularly large gnoll seems to have won the last round judging by the painful slapping sound coming from that direction. Even from this distance, the sheer size difference between the gnoll and the elf seems disconcerting.

What if Ezri would soon share the same fate?

Ezri will notice a sentry turn around the corner from the tent she just left, looking around quickly.

Perhaps she could hide?

Amara thought she'd gotten through to the mut for a moment. No, that wasn't quite right. She didn't think, she had just become so accostomed to obedience that it wouldn't obey her, and as the gnoll stripped the princess bare and forced its tongue down her throat while it fondled her virgin cunt, she became, perhaps for the first time, afraid of what might happen.

Unlike the gnoll, however, she heard someone coming, and she wasn't going to just let this monster violate her. So while he was still holding her hands and his cocked rubbed against her, she took the chance to knee him with all the strength she could muster, hoping it would incapacitate him for a few seconds for someone to rescue her. An action which, inadvertently, brought the gnolls throbbing erection into chillingly brief contact with one of those holes he'd just claimed.

Ezri

The big-titted woman gulps as she she hears the painful slapping sounds coming from where the tied-down elven woman is. She hopes to avoid the same fate, and dives behind some crates, her knockers swaying as she does so!

Amara:

Mug'ril enjoys himself, squeezing hard at one of the Princess's tits through her clothing, drooling all over her front in the process. "I ain't never tasted something like that... You got a nice tongue, fuckmeat. I'm gonna enjoy it even more when it's wrapped around my cock. You're going to feel so much better than the whores down in Katapesh... I think one o' em gave me some'in nasty last month. Guess we'll find out when I rip that pink cunt apart..."

At that moment, Amara brings her knee upwards, causing Mug'ril to double over, his erection subsiding as he falls to his knees.

"Oh, fuckkk, wot did you do..."

Simultaneously, a much larger gnoll enters the tent, this one armored as well as equipped with a heavy looking spear.

"Mug'ril, what are you doing?"

The larger gnoll speaks with a much deeper voice, his fur lighter colored than Mug'ril's, but twice as matted. Mug'ril groans before pointing at Amara. "Er, Gartak, it was that one, she escaped her binds, her friend went outside..."

---

Gartak grunts violently before moving towards Amara, clearly trying to reach out and grab her hair.

"This one's going to learn to try anything stupid again... The dogs ain't been fed yet."

Does Amara surrender?

[/b]Ezri:

As Ezri hides, she can hear the conversation going on within the tent nearby. Her friend was going to be taken somewhere?

In the distance, the aformentioned dog kennels can be seen.

What would happen to Amara?

The dogs haven't been fed? What's that mean? Are they going to kill me?!

The naked princess gulps as the other gnoll reaches for her. Her clothes lying shredded in a heap at her feet from Mug'ril's nasty paws, and the realization that she might not actually get what she's demanding starting to take its toll, yet still she stands her ground even as the newcomer grabs her by the hair. "Ahh! Stop! I demand you take me to your leader at once!"

Ezri

The sorcerer has one strong burst of fire...and she wishes she could bring it forth! However, she must be strategic about it. What place to do the most damage, cause the most havoc and confusion? What could be better than DOGS ON FIRE? She goes in search of the kennels, as stealthily as she can!

Amara

The only response Amara will receive will be that of the slap of the much larger gnoll captain's hand smacking her across the face, hard enough to draw blood with a single brutal sweep. "You ain't going to be demanding nothing, you little slut." The sentry drags the princess out and violently pushes her down onto her knees as soon as she's been dragged outside.

With a cruel look on his face, Gartak barks an order out across the grounds, to the other gnolls currently playing dice games across the way. The lesser gnolls grumble and gaze over towards the princess, though the gnoll currently in the process of utterly devastating his elven concubine's cunt takes a bit more time to turn.

Gartak begins to chuckle before speaking to the others.

"This foolish piece of rapemeat thinks she's better than us, don't she." Gartak reaches down to squeeze her mouth with incredible strength, before spitting down upon her face. "We're gonna show her how it really is around here, as a humie like 'er."

"Heh."

"SEND HER TO THE KENNELS."

Gartak barks an order once more in gnoll, and one of his minions fetches a large, bulky looking wooden yoke before coming close to Amara, while Gartak holds her back. He whispers something foul as he jerkily locks the yoke around her neck and wrists. "I'm gon enjoy focking your ass in when the hyenas are done..."

The gnolls then move to surround her, lifting her by the yoke and beginning to drag her off to the pits, Gartak following behind.

---

Ezri

As the sorceress witnesses the scene unfolding, she gets an idea that could perhaps save her and her friend later on.

With a quiet stride, she begins to make her way through the trees and behind tents, avoiding the many gnolls around with great skill.

However... as she nears closer and closer, there's a terrible... smell.

Whatever it was, it was getting closer.

Regardless, two paths led two seperate directions ahead. Which one led to the kennels?

(High or Low, Frost?)

Amara

Stunned by the blow, Amara is too shocked to resist as she's bound once more and dragged, naked and bloodied, in front of even more gnolls. The one leading her doesn't make any sense at first. Though she understands the meaning of every word it's saying, the meaning is lost on her. She was terrified that they were going to treat her like that elf, even as she blushed at the sight and ignored the tingling in her loins at the brutal, savage sensuality of the scene, and 'rapemeat' did nothing to quell her nerves.

But the thought of what the gnoll meant by sending her to the kennels was unthinkable to her, and so she couldn't imagine what was to come as she tried in vain to protest but found herself speechless for perhaps the first time in her life. Still, she made a token effort. "What are you doing? Do you have any idea who I am? You're going to pay for this!"

Amara

The gnolls hurriedly drag their prisoner across the grounds, laughing and mocking her humiliated form as they make their way towards the kennels. The "kennels" appear to be nothing more than a large looking area in the forest, wherein expansive pits have been dug into the ground, makeshift cages keeping the dire hyenas that the gnolls use to hunt and track down targets.

Within one of the large pits, seven large looking hyenas rest, three of which appear to be asleep while the others chew hungrily at unfortunately quite human looking bones. Gartak picks up Amara by the toke and drags her to the gate, chuckling as he does so. "If you come out, maybe you'll have learned to do what you're told like a good little whore."

With that, Gartak sets her in front of the open gate, before giving her a hard slap on the ass, sending her falling down the slanted side of the dirty, foul smelling pit. Once she crashed to the bottom to fall upon her back, she'll get a better look of the area.

Rotted meat lies strewn about, and the stench of the hyenas is matched only be the sheer amount of flies buzzing about. Once she arrives at the bottom, several of the males stand up and gaze towards her, growling low.

The largest of the males rises, sniffing the air.

It was huge. A leather collar topped with bone chunks adorns its neck, while it's matted fur reeks, stained with all sorts of dried body fluid. It stands nearly as tall as a human male, but perhaps a tad more slender.

The dominant creature strides forward, threatening the other hyenas away. As it moves closer, the gnolls on the outside cheer.

What were they cheering for?

Amara

Shivering, naked and afraid, Amara does her best to stand up and get higher up and away from the horrid stench of the rotting meat, a task not made easy by the yoke binding her hands over her shoulders.

The beasts are something else entirely. But most animals are simple minded creatures, and a simple show of dominance should put them in their place. The fact that she was bound and naked shouldn't matter. It's not like hyenas know what cloth is, it doesn't matter!

"Be quiet you stupid mutts! You'll not lay a paw on me!"

Amara

As the lumbering creature moves closer to Amara, it raises it's hackles, before calming soon after. This was no threat, this mewling, cowering creature. It was nothing more than just another breeding bitch. The dire hyena stalks forward, foul, diseased looking spit dripping from it's maw. The beast seems to cough and wheeze every few seconds, and now that it's come even closer, it's easier to tell that this thing was probably infected with a plethora of foul infections.

The hyena approaches Amara, sniffing the air practically crawling just atop her, it's long tongue lolling out of it's mouth before the animal slowly dragged it's long, course tongue across Amara's bare, virgin entrance.

Upon confirming what it had expected, the pack leader circles around Amara several times, it's large, barbed cock slowly extending.

Amara

For a moment, she thought her plan had worked. The hyena, the filthy, disgusting beast, nearly as large as a horse, didn't pounce on her and start tearing into her like she thought it would.

But still, it approached. All she had to do was not be afraid. Just stay calm and---and that's when it licked her, its sandpaper like tongue grazing her virgin cunt and causing her to squeal like a little girl in shock. At first she thought it was just an accient, but as the beast's cock began to grow and become visible, the barbs all around it menacing her, Amara finally realized what was going to happen.

Her eyes going wide, she starts to back up, slipping on a still wet puddle of blood and falling onto her back as the dire hyena approached her, her legs spread apart as she winced and cried out, her resolve finally breaking "No, no no no! SOmeone get me out!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom