Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kinky F x F, M or Futa, Older sub for Younger Dom/Domme

Status
Not open for further replies.

arrika-again

Planetoid
Hi there...
Seeking a long, detailed and creative writer as a play partner who has a Domme side/personality. Preferably experienced, kinky and eventually hardcore.

I don't do scat, animals, blood or cutting at all in any scene.

My scene:

Placing a call to a temp agency, a high-ranking corporate professional woman (MC) needs a personal assistant for help getting ready for the shareholders meeting and the government contract proposal season.

YC is the candidate sent and your resume is impressive. During the interview, you begin reading signs in my personality of being outwardly dynamic but a very closeted submissive.

YC convinces me to hire you and begins to not only show competence on the job, but also seduces MC. Soon become lovers, YC begins dominating MC both in the bedroom and on the job.

Lot's of humiliation, discipline, punishment and eventual total D/s control.

The plot develops as you first confront me about my sexual choices and we become friends...lovers...then move in and begin enjoying the luxury of my lifestyle.YC decides to not only control me in the bedroom, but to discredit me at work and take over my position. You are the Alpha partner in every sense and MC becomes your total sub/slave.

The amount of perversion and kink, how far we go into it remains your choice.

i can negotiate anything.

If interested, please PM me

Thanks,
Arrika

RE: Older female seeking younger female

hi there...

still looking for a role play partner for this scene, unless you have another suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom