Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summer Daze (Niah & Rook10)

"Hey wait you turn!" Dillan yelled as Amos took the bottle from him and too a swig. He also got the feeling that she may have been taking the roast session a bit seriously. Still he couldn't resist, "and also OUR fantastic boobs?" He gave a pointed look at her, her chest, then back at her. She actually did have a nice rack but he needed to counter. "And I was actually talking about that omelette." He took the bottle and tilted it back, his head dizzy from the motion. The bottle was about a third full now but between two people that wouldn't last much longer. He rose from the couch and walked back into the kitchen, in search of more whisky though he was sure they had none. He carried the bottle with him and wobbled a bit before ducking behind the counter. While rummaging through the cabinets he heard that phrase once again "make it work!" but he had the only bottle in his hands.

"Oh please! Both my breasts and my omelettes are fabulous!" She laughed back, flipping her hair in a 'you can't touch this' style of action. Mia was reaching the stage where she was feeling all warm and giddy. What alcohol will do to a person hey? She pouted as Dillan took the bottle from her and walked into the kitchen. Once again Tim was telling them to drink, but her whisky was nowhere in sight thanks to a certain someone! An exuberant Mia jumped to her feet and skipped over to Dillan, who had his head in a cabinet. She took hold of the bottle and tried to wiggle it out of his grasp. "Hey, if you make me miss a shot you have to take double!" Sure she was just adding rules for the hell of it now, but why not?

Dillan kept a firm grip on the bottle. "Don't try to shove your drinking onto me, wait your turn." He said from inside the cabinet. But her persistence made him stand up, still holding the bottle, his green eyes lit up from the alcohol. They tugged back and forth before they both lost their grip on the bottle and it fell to the floor with a crash. "Noo! The scotch! That was the last bottle!" He cried out, holding his head in his hands. It really wasn't that big of a deal but when you're drunk everything is a big deal. "What the hell Mia?" He looked at her in disbelief, he probably would have been more angry if he wasn't drunk and if she wasn't so cute.

As if in que the editors had pieced in some uh-oh music with a broken heel. It seemed to fit the scene perfectly as did the crying contestant. Maybe they could wobble their way down to the store and get another bottle? No they were liable to hurt themselves doing that, nonsense. It seemed the fun for the night had ended.

It was like something out of a comedy show, two drunkards playing tug of war with a bottle of alcohol. When it went crashing to the floor, Mia had jumped and yelped slightly. Dillan's reaction caused her to laugh. "Oh no, the humanity!" She mocked, copying him in a melodramatic manner. However the male then began to start blaming her for it and she gave him a scowl. "Me?!" She took a step towards him in a determined manner. "Why didn't you just let go?" It wasn't her fault that he had been holding onto it like it was the damn holy grail! They had both been pulling on the scotch, so he at least bore half of the responsibility for it's demise. His eyes seemed to glint, either in annoyance or simply due to his tipsiness. Regardless of the reason why, it only seemed to make him that more attractive, annoyingly.

Dillan leaned back in reaction to her step forward and blushed slightly. She had a point but he wouldn't admit that. "Why couldn't you just wait your turn!? I was going to hand it too you until you got greedy!" His eyes yoyo'd to her cleavage briefly, the way her body leaned forward made it difficult not to notice. Her annoyed, ruffled look was actually kind of hot. Dillan tried to banish these thoughts from his mind but couldn't help but feel some force of attraction towards Mia. Too bad she was being such a prick! Meanwhile the room was beginning to fill with the smell of the scotch as it permeated the air. At least the mess had been contained to the tile floor of the kitchen and not the carpet of the living room.

Back
Top Bottom