Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking dark and dirty rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taboo123

Planetoid
Okay here goes. I am a guy who has been role-playing for well over ten years now on various sites and formats. I write in the third person style as I find this allows me to write with the most detail. I don't expect paragraph after paragraph replies but please no one liners as I find them boring. The more detail I receive the more effort and thought I will in turn put into my replies.

As this is the internet and no one will be harmed in the process of writing I don't have a problem with playing out the darker taboo side of human nature such as incest non-con or blackmail. I will play out romantic plots but I prefer them to have twist in the tail such as the high likelihood of being caught red handed. I am willing to play out as most characters or things. My only major NO NO rule are characters under the legal age.

Some pairings :

Teacher + Student
Boss + Employee
Customer/Guest + Shop Assistant/Waitress/Maid
Vicar/Priest + Churchgoer
Corrupt Police officer + Innocent female
Home Invader/Criminal + Home alone female
Parent + Babysitter
Hypnosis/Mind Control
Family members
Alien (Tentacles or from films) + Human female
Robot + Human
Beast + Human female
Marvel & DC characters
Fairy tales with an adult twist
Ghost/Demon + Human female
Mutants in various forms + Human female

Feel free to drop me a PM with your own ideas or cravings.

SeekerUK

RE: Guy in England seeks girl for mutual RP fun.

Let's go fishing and see who bites!

RE: I enjoy TABOO scenes.

Hey there!

I prefer to write in the third person as well and have been writing for over eight years now. I would looooove to maybe do some Daddy/Daughter with you if you're interested? My only hard limits are: scat/gore/piss. I'm not opposed to a little bit of bleeding due to biting or scratching though.

I'd love to really extend the story and build some incredible tension. Then face some difficulties--be it them getting caught, pregnancy, a new woman in his life, an extended business trip--anything we can think of.

I prefer to RP through emails, so if you're interested you can contact me here: vcross815@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you!

RE: Take a walk on the dark side.

SeekerUK said:
Okay here goes. I am a guy who has been role-playing for well over ten years now on various sites and formats. I write in the third person style as I find this allows me to write with the most detail. I don't expect paragraph after paragraph replies but please no one liners. The more detail I receive the more effort and thought I will in turn put into my replies.

As this is the internet and no one will be harmed in the process of writing I don't have a problem with playing out the darker taboo side of human nature such as incest non-con or blackmail. I will play out romantic plots but I prefer them to have twist in the tail such as the high likelihood of being caught red handed. I am willing to play out as most characters or things. My only major NO NO rule are characters under the legal age.

Plots set in the real world:

Teacher + Student
Boss + Employee
Customer/Guest + Shop Assistant/Waitress/Maid
Vicar/Priest + Churchgoer
Corrupt Police officer + Innocent female
Home Invader/Criminal + Home alone female
Parent + Babysitter
Hypnosis/Mind Control
Family members
Historical

Plots set in Sci-fi & Fantasy:

Alien (Tentacles or from films) + Human female
Robot + Human
Beast + Human female
Marvel & DC characters battling
Fairy tales with an adult twist
Ghost/Demon + Human female
Mutants in various forms + Human female

Feel free to drop me a PM with your own ideas or cravings.

SeekerUK

I was wondering if you'd be interested in playing the villains in the roleplay with my original superheroine? Her name is Night Girl and she's similar in some ways to Batgirl, though of course different costume and no cowl. The RP could include everything from human villains, to robots, to even beasts and tentacle monsters.

I'd like to see her get into all sorts of sexual perils, starting off with groping and mild abuse, and leading to more kinky and rough sex. I see her escaping or surviving each sexual peril only to end up in another sticky situation later.

If this sounds fun to you, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom