Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blue Moon Halloween Party

Sorry if this takes up a lot of room. These are the 4 I'd like to do most for Halloween, don't know if I'm getting one of them, or any sort of costume yet. Depends on my budget. But I'd love to dress up for Halloween!

(Alyx, my 7 month old daughter for those who don't know her, is going to be a panda <3)

sexy_pirate_woman_costumes.jpg

00963.jpg

UA83275350.jpg

dark-angel-costume.jpg

Anjeru said:
Sorry if this takes up a lot of room. These are the 4 I'd like to do most for Halloween, don't know if I'm getting one of them, or any sort of costume yet. Depends on my budget. But I'd love to dress up for Halloween!

(Alyx, my 7 month old daughter for those who don't know her, is going to be a panda <3)

hello anjeru,

the geisha and bumble bee costumes are pretty, and how adorable that your daughter alyx is going to be a panda. take pictures!

I wanted to go as Dr. Girlfriend from Venture Brothers (supposed to have done that the last 3 years >.<), but probably going to go Marianne from Brotherhood of the Wolf if I can throw together the costume in time to match my SO who is doing that this year.

AkumaTsuki said:
I wanted to go as Dr. Girlfriend from Venture Brothers (supposed to have done that the last 3 years >.<), but probably going to go Marianne from Brotherhood of the Wolf if I can throw together the costume in time to match my SO who is doing that this year.

hi akuma tsuki,

great costume idea, there's a dark blue dress that she wears in the movie that i just love. i hope you and your so have fun halloween night!!

I plan on buying the Geisha one for halloween. I looked at it a month ago and picked that over being a naughty school girl and pirate. :3

Anj has good tastes.​

I hope it's okay to post this link here, If not I do apologize but I figured since it had to do with costumes that this thread was the best place for it.

It's an archive of Halloween costumes, some of them are rather-- disturbing. There is one on page three that's pretty awesome, Bumblebee from The Transformers.

Be golden!

@ --+Hahvoc Requiem+--, your avatar pictures are really beautiful.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.wtfcostumes.com/index.php?page=1">http://www.wtfcostumes.com/index.php?page=1</a><!-- m -->

3ngag3 said:
Everyone should dress like Trygon and scare the shit out of him by copying every single thing he does in his daily life.
"BAD TRIP BAD TRIP BAD TRIP!"

Halloween isn't really a big thing around here, even kids wearing half assed costumes are quite normal. >_< Although there are costume parties held that night.

Back
Top Bottom