Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Therapist's Plaything (RoleplayMaster x Celebstars)

Daisy seemed a little flustered herself when she said 'it' she wasn't sure he would pick up on it. Even the actress herself was feeling awkward and was losing her confidence. "I don't know." Seeing he was moving closer to her, she put a hand on her leg as the other still rested against her head where her soft brown hair was.

"I guess I would have made out with you or something." Shrugging her shoulders, she smiled weakly, her cheeks going red to. "Ummm this is awkward isn't it..." waving a hand in front of her face she looked up at the night sky, she saw this shooting star whizzing across space.

"Oooo look...means you get a wish!" Which made her pause as soon as she said it, knowing the current situation she was in.

Nick was shocked that Daisy would have even admitted that, instead of just staying silent on the matter. The hand on his thigh felt amazing despite just resting there, as he felt a bulge begin to grow from all the attention she was giving him. "U-Um.. A little awkward, yeah. But I haven't had this much fun or attention in ages, so I don't mind it." Nick confessed with a smile, as she pointed out the shooting star.

"W-Well... I um.. I haven't kissed anyone before." The boy admitted, staring up at the sky for a moment longer, before his gaze fell down to Daisy's face, and her lips. "I wish I could um.. possibly um.. kiss you." he said softly, leaning in slightly, but enough for her to notice. It was so little that if she said no, he could play it off as just scratching under his leg or something. "You're uh.. v-very pretty." He added, as if hoping that compliment would improve his chances.

She saw him move in, leaning towards her as he spoke about her being very pretty. Daisy wasn't sure what to do, she almost felt a responsibility over him, would this mess up his therapy or help him? "Thank you" she replied, her hand slowly lifting up to cup his cheek, her own face moved forward and before she knew it, her lips were smudged against his before her mouth opened up, inviting him in. Tongues wagged together in a soft sensual make out session which last a few seconds.

"Ha my lipstick is on you" she laughed, rubbing her thumb over his lips, cleaning them for him.

OH MY GOD I'M ACTUALLY KISSING HER!! Alarm bells were going off in his mind as his lips pressed against hers, tasting her mouth and tongue for a few amazing seconds. He sat there, basking in the amazing feelings he had right now. "Thank you." he said as she cleaned him, thanking her both for the clean-up and the kiss. "I um.. I know you didn't have to do that, but it means a lot that you did, and not because you're a celebrity. Thank you." He said again, leaning in and quickly pecking her cheek and blushing deeper. He gained a little more confidence from her, which was definitely an improvement. "Um.. what.. what now?" Was the question he reluctantly voiced. He glanced back inside, knowing that they would need to return indoors eventually, but he did not want this moment to end any time soon.

Daisy felt a little naughty, it was nice kissing him, it was a thrill and it upped her count to how many people she had been with. The guy in the closet at the party, Curtis and now Nicholas. "Now this....relax" the actress said, leaning in to kiss his mouth once more, although sadly no tongue was involved. Moving off the bench, she got on her knees in front of him, a devilish smile appearing across her face while her hands worked at his groin.

"We could be caught, they could see you from the window, isn't that fun?" A hand fished out his cock, an erection already formed, probably from the kiss she had given him.

With her spare hand, she pulled some brown hair behind her ear while the other held the base of his shaft. Hovering over his dick the woman gathered saliva on her tongue and pushed it through her lips, allowing a drool to land on the head where her hand soon spread it, lubricating his cock. Lowering further and sticking out her tongue, the tip started just above the balls running slowly up the underside. Daisy was so close, even the tip of her nose was rubbing against him.

"You taste so nice Nicholas. Talk to me. Tell me how pretty I am when I'm licking your dick."

He kissed her again as he felt her body alter positions, feeling a weight more on the middle of his body than just on his side. When she pulled away, he found Daisy between his legs, touching his erection. "Oh.. Oh wow." he said softly, surprised at what she was doing, and surprised at how much better it felt than his own hand.

The idea that they could be caught made Nick incredibly nervous, but the moment those feelings arose, they disappeared as soon as he remembered what Daisy was doing and how good it felt; Daisy was a good stress reliever. Warm saliva slowly ran down his cock, his senses heightened so much that he could feel it the entire time it touched him, until her tongue lapped it up.

"You.. You look so good. It feels so natural, having your tongue against my cock." he muttered, breathing becoming a bit more shallow as he attempted dirty talk. Licking his lips as he got an idea, the boy slowly leaned forward, ensuring there was still enough space for her to continue her blowjob. As he leaned, Nick reached forward and grabbed her skirt, pulling it up so he could see her bubble butt. "Your ass looks so perfect.. you look so perfect." he groaned. He felt like it would not be long until she got him to cum, but Nick planned on holding back as long as he could so he could at least feel the warm sensation of her lips around his cock as he orgasmed.

While he leaned forward, the actress found herself held by his upper chest which rested on her head. His hands went down to her skirt and lifted it up, seeing her pale ass cheeks. The woman's moist lips were holding his cock inside her mouth, holding on to the pink head. When he lifted up, she pulled away, her hand jerking his cock some before she took him back in.

She genuinely loved the taste of his dick, sucking and slurping up every drop of saliva she gave him with his added flavour. Going faster, her head bobbed up and down, lips tracing over hips shape towards the base where his balls would hit her chin.

The pleasure he was receiving soon rendered Nick speechless, worried that any sound he made would alert those inside. A hand instinctively moved to her head, encouraging her to go faster and deeper. The sounds of her slurping around his cock got louder as she got faster, and soon, it felt too good. Falling onto his back from his seated position, Curtis groaned loudly as he orgasmed, pushing the celebrity's head down as his seed filled her mouth. The grunt was quiet enough that only Aidan from inside heard. Looking outside from his seated position, he could see no one, so the man just shrugged it off and returned to the TV.

"H-Holy shit." The shaking boy said, shaking due to the strong orgasm he just had. His toes were curling and cramping up, but it still was definitely worth it.

Daisy's head was down with his cock up in her throat, her lips tight around him while played with her hair. She sucked him well, well enough that he came for her. His seed lifted and shot down her throat, making her gag and it splashed up in to the roof of her mouth, coating her teeth. Swallowing what she could, the girl managed to lift up and one lost spurt hung off her bottom lip before she licked it up and swallowed it with the rest.

"Do you think you can fuck?" Daisy asked, her hand on his cock, trying to make sure he could stay hard for her.

Daisy was definitely a pro at swallowing cum. It was so hot, Nick couldn't believe it. He was a little more shocked that he would be fucking her too, at least, it seemed like it with her question. "You are the hottest girl ever, I will never pass up the opportunity for that." He smiled, a little more confident in his compliments. "Maybe uh.. rub against me a bit or.. talk dirty.. or both, and then I'll be perfect." Swallowing his nerves, he gave her a large smile. "I would love to see what you look like under those clothes too." He wagged his eyebrows in a bit of a corny way. He knew it was corny, but he felt he should try and 'own it' instead of shying away.

"Wow, you really like me don't you? Maybe you did watch Star Wars a lot!" Lifting her leg up, she stepped over him, straddling him, then lowering herself on his groin. Lifting her skirt up so she wouldn't land on it, it soon fell over his legs while his cock poked at the inside of her thighs.

"I can't wait to fuck a fan...you know Carrie Fisher told me I would have fans wanted me and would dream of me." Each of her hands landed on his chest and she lowered down to kiss his mouth once more while her elbows rested on each of his shoulders. Moving her hips slowly, she rubbed his cock against her thighs and pantie covered pussy just to get him excited and hard again.

Soon she would ride his cock....

"I watched it just so I could see you more." He winked. It was a lie, since he watched it because it was a great movie, but her attractiveness went a long way to help his enjoyment. Besides, it felt like the right thing to say. Her full weight was soon against him as her hidden pussy began to rub at his cock, her moistness mixing in with her saliva. "Do you need these pesky clothes on? They hide so much of you?" He whispered, pecking at her neck as she ground her hips against him.

He giggled softly as she quoted Carrie's promise. "You have no idea, do you? People would line up for days just to watch you have sex. I am in a position that millions of people probably wish they could be in." He informed her as his cock finally got to fully erect. "I think I'm ready." He quietly spoke, kissing back as his heartbeat raced.

She could tell he was getting confident, the way he winked at her, spoke to her like he was now the cool kid, no more stutters either. Lifting her top up, she exposed her bra to him, a simple black piece, nothing fancy. Unhooking it from behind, her small perky breasts came in to light in the evening sky. Quickly standing up, she pulled her panties below her knees, off at the feet and around her heels.

Giving them to him, it seemed to be a fun quirk of hers, knowing Curtis had a pair as well. It was more like a memento.

Straddling him once more, more of her weight was on her knees while using his cock to aim at her pussy. Finally, she lowered down on to it, then rested her body on his lap with his cock slowly buried deep inside her. "Ugh...your dick feels so good inside me.."

His confidence worked, and the surprise Nicholas felt was briefly reflected on his face, before the smile quickly replaced it. As she retook her place on his lap, his mouth moved to her breasts, softly kissing the skin, being slow and gentle with it. It contrasted greatly to Curtis, as the man now had the confidence to go at Daisy's breasts with as much roughness as he liked, knowing Daisy got pleasure from it.

Feeling a moist material pushed into his hand, he looked to find her panties. Allowing his blush to finally appear, he thanked her before slipping them in his pocket. "I think it would be fun to stuff them in your mouth, but I think your mouth is better for talking and moaning instead of being muted." he laughed a little, which was quickly halted as he entered her. "Wow, this feels a lot better than I.. than I expected." He admitted, breathing deeply as he fought to control himself.

Moving his hands to her waist, Nick gripped the band of her skirt, fighting to pull it up her stomach to reveal her lower assets. Once he was satisfied, the boy's hands moved to Daisy's bubble butt, lightly cupping it as he watched her. Her words about how good his cock felt boosted his confidence further, happy to be able to satisfy such an attractive woman. "If you ever want to feel it in you again, give me a call." He grinned. The confidence was shown in his smile, though his eyes still showed the boy to be a little unsure of himself.

"Shut up" Daisy whispered, her hands on his neck, holding him close while he kept his own around her waist. "Don't talk" listening to him, his personality changed almost, appearing more arrogant that he had finally got his lay and was feeling on top of the world. Grinding against him, her pussy was seeing more action since she had met Curtis, giving her pleasure, making her bit her bottom lip and place her mouth on his shoulder to drown out her moans.

"Ugh.. fuck..." Tingling sensations shot up her while she rode him, like a cowgirl she bounced on his lap, her folds working around his shaft, taking him in to pump out his seed.

"Mmm so good....I love fucking so much" she giggled.

Nodding slowly, he was fine with staying silent. He wasn't the most confident speaker, so just enjoying the sex and listening to Daisy's voice was enough to keep Nick happy. It felt nice knowing that the sex was good for Daisy too, as evident by her burying her mouth in his shoulder. His young hands moved down her bare back, over her skirt, and wrapped around her ass cheeks, holding them tightly and massaging them as she rode him. Her pussy felt tight, but she clearly was no virgin... not that he would say that out loud of course.

The boy laughed softly as she confessed that she loved fucking. "Me too.. It's my new favourite hobby." He giggled too. "Ugh.. when it's time, where do I cum?" he asked, groaning as another wave of pleasure hit him. "God it feels so good having you on top of me." Despite how good it felt, he wanted to try different positions with her. Any position and every position, as he doubted he would have another shot like this for a while, if at all. He kept his desires quiet for now, instead wanting to just enjoy everything while it lasted.

"Where do you think? Inside me of course" Her fingers around his neck started to dig in to his flesh a little while and high pitched yelps gave away the fact the intercourse was progressing. Kissing his face, his cheek in particular Daisy fucked him a few minutes further before lifting a leg up, getting off him and seeing his cock glistening from being inside of her.

"Get behind me..I want you to fuck me on my knees." Lowering herself on to the porch, her hands were on the bench and her knees on the wooden flooring, waiting for him to get behind her.

"Make me cum Nick, I want this to be fun for both of us."

He was a little shocked that he had permission to cum inside her, unsure if she was on a contraceptive pill or if she just didn't care. Mentally shrugging his shoulders, he simply enjoyed that knowledge while kisses were peppered over his face. It felt so good, that he became disappointed when she lifted herself off of him. "F-From behind?" The stutter was back, though it was more from excitement and shock than nervousness.

Getting behind the naked celebrity, Nick slowly slid himself inside of her, the altered position allowing him to get a bit deeper inside her. As he began to thrust, the inexperience was obvious since his movements were not in rhythm, but what he lacked in experience he made up for in effort, going at a quick pace from his horniness. Every thrust went balls-deep inside Daisy's pussy, pulling back to about halfway, before pushing in once more. It felt good for Nick, but he hoped it would be good for Daisy too.

All she wore was her heels and the skirt. Her knees were a little uncomfortable on the hard floor but she forgot about that as he inserted himself in to her. Lifting an arm above her and reaching forward with a hand, she held on to the window sill, biting her lip while fucked from behind.

"Aw.....oh my god..soooo good" Daisy said, her voice unable to be heard from outside, the window blocking any sound getting in or out of the home. "Fuuuck" her English accent sounded, pussy clenching around him as her juices flowed on to his dick. "Mmm...." Pushing back against him, she rocked backwards, savouring the last few tingling sensations her body had to offer before she came to a still.

His hands gripped her hips tightly as he thrust, enjoying every little movement as Daisy brought him pleasure. After a little bit of practice, Nick was beginning to get into a good rhythm, but just as that had began, he felt a tightening as Daisy began to cum. The sudden tightness caused the 15 year old to explode, shooting thick streams of cum deep inside her. "Hoo.. Hooooly shit." He groaned, leaning forward and resting his face against her back as he caught his breath. "I can't wait until next time." Whether he was saying that next time would be with her or with someone else, the meaning behind his words was unclear. After a moment's rest, Nick slowly pulled out, wiping his cock along her thigh to clean it off. "You sure know how to m-milk a cock." He laughed.

That night went so well for Nick, but it was a shame that it ended so poorly. After the sex, Nick and Daisy eventually returned inside for some fun and games with the others. No one had any clue except for Curtis, not that Nick realised. Everyone soon began to leave, until only Curtis, Daisy, and Nick were left. As Curtis went to the toilet, Nick asked Daisy to be his girlfriend, but got rejected. Furious and upset, Nick stormed out, going home without another word.

The day after, Nick walked down to the newspaper to give them the story of the century: Daisy Ridley Seduces Fifteen Year Old Boy. Surprisingly, not only did they not believe him, they did not want to run the story. This was the case for all five papers Nick could get to, and it was really upsetting. The boy finally resorted to blogging about it online, which worked for about a week.

Two lawyers eventually turned up at Nick's door, asking for the blog to be taken down, or else legal action would be taken. Scared of the repercussions, he agreed and took it down, but his resentment for Daisy grew...

The last few months had been crazy for the girl. Knowing Nick had tried to destroy her career and reputation by going to the press, Daisy had been worried about her behaviour that night and strictly forbid herself from drinking any alcohol since. She owed Curtis a lot, he defended her and risked his own profession for her. She was grateful.

As time passed, the story was slowly forgotten about. No one cared, in fact, some were even mad that a blog was put up about the UK's sweetheart.

In today's world, Daisy was at the studio, preparing for the role of Rey once more. She had to train just like she did for episode seven. Sitting on a bench, she fixed her blue top before the warm up coach was here.

"Hey your back for the next movie" she smiled, knowing him from before. "Is it you training me again?" The young star asked, standing up, her ass jiggling in the tight pants she wore. "No No, just here to help you get warmed up, they hired someone new. Your going to be doing a lot more in this movie I hear" he smiled, putting on some padding while she was instructed to put on gloves.

tumblr_nzx3r3Cfk31v2y2aco2_250.gif

"Ugh I'm so weak!" She grunted, her back to the door unaware her trainer was now here.

"That's why I'm here, Miss Ridley." The trainer replied, without announcing his presence. Walking out where she could see him, she would find her new trainer to be an Asian man around the same age as Daisy. He stood a bit shorter than the girl, with quite a bit of muscle definition in his arms. Wearing a simple black singlet and shorts, the man looked her up and down a bit. "I was expecting a little more, having heard that you trained for your previous movie." He admitted bluntly, walking up close to her. Without even asking permission, his hands moved along her arms, checking firmness and strength, and doing the same for her legs. "Attractive body, but shame it does not seem to be a fit one." He sighed. "Get on the treadmill. Every day until I say otherwise, you will do your warm-up routine with your previous coach, and then run a mile on the treadmill."

"My name is Steven Lee. I have worked with many actors and actresses for the various stunts they need to prepare for, most notably Chinese and Japanese productions. A few years ago, a close friend of mine asked me for help with one of his movies, which brought my talents to the US and UK. If you are curious as to who my friend was, it was Jackie Chan." Mr. Lee told his backstory for Daisy, so she would understand that he knew what he was talking about. "Oh, and you need tight clothes, or else they will get in the way. Lower half is fine, but a singlet will work better. Training is also always about freedom, so no underwear either. Do not bring it, do not wear it. Cross me and you will lose me as a trainer." Mr. Lee seemed quite strict, though it clearly came from experience. Daisy would also have to make sure not to piss him off, as losing the trainer would mean it could cost her money for a replacement, instead of the original being paid for by the movie's budget.

Turning around to hear the new trainer, she saw the Asian man approach her, "Hi I'm Daisy" she said, offering a hand, taking it out of the glove. Instead, she was greeted with him feeling her arms and legs. "On a treadmill everyday? I don't think that is necessary" replying to him with a big smile.

"Jackie Chan..impressive.." nodding her head slowly, she listened to him continue about what she had to do. "Umm...again..I don't really need to. This is just about learning fighting scenes. Punching properly and not doing it like a girl."

Some type of silence happened before she continued to warm up with her previous coach. He himself wasn't as strict as Mr Lee was.

"What? I will wear what I want...this is pretty tight on me now" the blue shirt giving her enough space from the skin to allow it to breath. Her leggings were tight, showing off that juicy ass. As for the underwear, she wasn't wearing anyway, hating the outline of them showing under the tight yoga pants. However, it someone looked close enough, a little slit would be seen where her cunt was.

The man listened to her as she protested the exercises he instructed her to do, and her arguments seemed to make sense, a rare case for Steven. "I suppose you're right.." He said after a long pause. "Forgive me, the movies I am used to usually require more running, parkour, etcetera, so that is usually my go to. I suppose I will focus more on fighting moves, though I still would like some sort of arm and leg exercise done each day, even if it is in your own time. For arms, anything like push-ups, chin-ups, or weights would work well. For legs, running or jogging on a machine, or even around wherever you live." His new suggestions were a lot simpler as he tried to take a gentler approach to Daisy.

"Anyway, now that you're warmed up, we'll go through some fight techniques, both offensive and defensive. Unfortunately most the fight choreography has not been finalised yet, so we'll be doing the basics for now." Mr Lee mentioned, thinking for a moment before squaring up and asking her to do the same. "Okay, we'll do a small sequence which will end with you putting me in a choke-hold." He informed the actress. "We'll go through it slowly first. It will start with me going to punch you in the shoulder" He started explaining it, miming the punch slowly. "You will then sidestep it so you're on the outside of my arm." A pause as he waited for her to follow along. "Good. Now wind my arm behind my back with the hand closest to my wrist, and with the other, wrap your arm around my neck." He helped her move his arm behind her back so she wouldn't hurt him, and soon her arm snaked around his neck. "Good. That's all the instruction needed for that move. From there, you can finish it in some way, like kicking in the back of the knee, or sweeping the foot and putting me onto the ground."

"Good, now let's try that for a little while, but a bit faster." He suggested. As they practiced, he would feel her impressively developed chest against his back, a side-effect of the exercise that he did not foresee. "Also, Miss Ridley, this will be my first time training a woman, so if I do anything that makes you uncomfortable, let me know. I will be treating you the same as the guys I have trained, so I hope nothing needs to be changed."

The man's attitude had changed somewhat now, a much more gentle approach coming across which Daisy welcomed openly. "I will" she replied, talking about the exercises she would be doing in her own time. Saying goodbye to her former coach as he left the pair, she was alone in the company of Mr Lee.

Doing the fight sequences he told her about, Daisy took a side step from his punch, pulling his arm behind him and towards his own back. Her other arm came around to grip his neck and she cheekily put her foot in front of him, putting him to the ground. "Oh yeah!" Getting a little carried away, she smiled widely, her youth showing her arrogance.

As the session went on, they were doing these moves faster and faster, doing it in real time. Sweat formed on her forehead, dripping down her cheeks.

"Yeah it's ok" she said, in regards to her being a female. Her chest pressed against his back once more holding him in a choke hold.

Back
Top Bottom