Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Therapist's Plaything (RoleplayMaster x Celebstars)

Curtis could not believe his plan had worked! It was only a few weeks ago that he had been drawing a picture of Daisy with a cock in her mouth, and now she happily sucked his cock and enjoyed getting fucked by the older man. The gentle pace was hard to keep up, his urges begging him to increase his speed, but he wanted to ensure this would not be a one time thing that she would regret.

Once she seemed to be happy with the feeling, the man pulled out. "I'll go a bit faster." He warned the celebrity, rolling the girl over and putting her on her knees and elbows. Sliding back inside of her, the new angle felt incredible, as he could fit deeper inside her, with his pubic hairs lightly tickling her butt. The man's thrusts increased in speed and strength, yet he was still very gentle with her. Curtis' technique was to thrust in strongly, letting his balls press against her butt. While the thrust inward was quick, the pullout to just the tip inside of her, was nice and slow. This worked well for both pleasure and teasing.

Due to Daisy's tight pussy and attractive moans, the man did not last too long after the altered position. Pulling out, Daisy would soon feel his hot jizz shooting all over her ass cheeks, sliding down her crack. "Oh.. wow." He groaned, his toes curling inward and then relaxing while he experienced his orgasm.

Taking a few deep breaths, Daisy moaned one last time as he pulled out of her. She thought he may have been finished, but he directed her on her knees, before she was down on her hands and then her elbows. Looking over her shoulder at the man she saw him come up against her on his own knees with his groin pressed against her ass. The feeling of his cock sliding in to her cunt was soon followed as a quick thrust in to her made her jerk forward and look straight ahead and no longer behind.

Biting her lip, she tilted her head back while she was mounted and fucked from behind. "Ugh.....fuck...." she gasped, her ass cheeks rippling as he put himself in and out of her tight hole.

After more moans and feeling great about herself, the naked young woman felt his slide out of her before it rained on her ass as he jizzed over it. It trickled down between her cheeks making a mess of her.

His cock was sensitive yet satisfied, tingling from a slight numbness. Sighing happily, the man laid down on the bed beside her, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. "We definitely made progress today." He muttered, yawning softly. "Found stuff out that I would not have known otherwise. I believe that I might even be able to go soon, knowing that you will still come to my lessons. We will continue this sort of activity, and figure out even more about you." The therapist grinned, looking down at her. "If you can, lick me clean. Be gentle though." Curtis laughed quietly.

The next day he unhappily packed his things. He didn't want to go, but knew it would be suspicious to stay around too long. She seemed like the gullible sort, but even the stupid know when somethings wrong, even if it takes a year to see it. "I look forward to our meeting next week." He figured that since he had spent a few full days with her, she should have the week off before seeing him again. Waving goodbye to the beautiful celebrity, he drove off with his things, cheering to himself once he was gone.

Laying side by side with the man, Daisy was was catching up with her breath and the fact she had just been fucked. Moving like he had total control over her and what she was doing, the girl rested on her side in her naked form and licked his cock clean. She could taste herself on him to while her tongue lick from the ball sack to the tip of his head. Looking at him with her eyes, she let out a grin, she was clearly enjoying her new found freedom in regards to sex.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By now, two months had passed since the therapist had stayed at her home. With in that time, they had seen each other three times. On each occasion they had sex and it was getting rougher every time to. She was still believing that he was helping her, not taking advantage of her.

On a break from filming Star Wars Episode VIII, Daisy was back at the man's office. A new building this time and a new office, she was excited to see what it all looked like. The same secretary she had seen many times before finally told her she was free to enter and had no clue that fucking sessions were going on behind that door.

The actress was wearing a rather ravishing green dress which hugged her body tightly, showing how slim she was. To say she was overdressed for the appointment was an understatement, but there was good reason. Daisy was going out straight after her afternoon appointment, leaving no time to change.

"Hey" she said, looking around to see the room. "You got an upgrade" Seeming very calm with him, very comfortable around the man now. When the first few appointments took place, Daisy would sit down on the couch straight away, but today, she was looking around the room, looking at the books on the shelves, the photo's on the tables and the certificates on the walls. Gazing out of the window, she gazed at the pedestrians walking below in their own little world. From this angle, her ass was round and firm and stuck out in her dress, which surely would have pleased the man.

Curtis was happy. He would be having another appointment with Daisy this afternoon, which meant even more sex. Their appointments were a lot more distant than when they had begun, due to her commitments to the next Star Wars movie. This meant that when they finally did meet, the sexually-repressed man would work harder and faster, and often multiple times, as he had no clue when they would next meet. As their next meeting would have had the longest time wait since the previous session, he would be quite rough with her now.

The actress was let inside, and she seemed much less nervous than when she first met him. No longer did she have the timid antics reminiscent of an OCD sufferer. Daisy just seemed casual and happy, as if she was meeting up with one of her friends. Her outfit was very sexy, hugging her body in ways Curtis could have only imagined. "Yes, I felt that since I was getting more clientele, a bigger office would have been better." He answered.

This new office was definitely larger, almost looking like a boss' office at some sort of law firm. A large desk with computers and other tidbits, with a large window behind him. A filing cabinet rested in the corner, and the typical therapist's chair rested in the middle of the room. On the walls, all his certificates and awards hung proudly for all to see.

Daisy moved to the window, peering out curiously, and Curtis quickly moved in behind her. A lot of his lessons were teaching her to be comfortable with her personal space, so he challenged himself to do as much as he could before she said she was uncomfortable. Thankfully, that seemed to never happen any more, but there were still some instances.

She would soon feel a larger man pressed against her back, an erection tightly resting between her ass cheeks. "I want you to strip naked and practice your yoga by this window. It's far up enough that no one will see you. This will help boost your confidence and trust." he promised her, his hand cheekily rubbing her breast through her dress.

Still looking at the people going about their own business below on the streets, Daisy heard the man move behind her before he pressed himself up against he body. Moving both of her hands up against the window frame, she stopped herself hitting the panels of glass and pushed back against him. It was during this that she felt his bulge pressed against her ass.

"I haven't done my yoga in a while, I don't feel I need it any more. We both know you just want to fuck now." Looking from the window down to her chest, she could see the man squeeze her breast in his fingers. "And you just proved my point." It seemed Daisy herself thought of these appointments as just fucking sessions now, not that she complained.

Lifting the dress up, she let it rest on her waist as she pulled her panties down. Letting the dress fall back, she scrunched her panties up in to a ball and put them in the therapist's hand. "I don't want to see them being sold on the internet now." Facing him, she placed both her arms on his shoulders and crossed her hands over one another behind his neck. Leaning in she kissed his lips and put her tongue in his mouth.

Daisy's comment about knowing all he wanted to do was fuck was very much correct, so he did not dispute it. She seemed happy to continue it, so what was the point of arguing? "Sex is a good tool, as it can be used to teach many different real life scenarios... also the sex is fun, and with you, it is like an addiction." The man confessed, grinding his body against hers. He soon felt a soft material pushed into his hands, smirking when he realised what he held.

"I wouldn't dream of it." He promised her, in regards to selling her underwear online. He could get a pretty penny for these, but would rather the priceless experience of fucking Daisy Ridley. She seemed interested in starting now, pressing her tight body against his as their lips locked. The wandering hands soon started, pulling the back of her dress up and squeezing her buttocks with a firm grasp. It was not much later that she would feel her feet lifted off the ground, as the smaller girl was carried to the sofa.

"In your life, you will be faced with many different situations. You may have those that you can control, but there are others where you will find yourself helpless." The therapist stated, laying her down on her stomach. Her entire body rested on the piece of comfortable furniture, still clothed, minus the panties. As he continued talking again, she would hear the soft thud as his jeans and belt fell to the floor, followed by his shirt. "Maybe you will be lucky enough to be in control in a future session, but today, I want to show you what it feels like to be helpless. This will be rough, and may hurt a little, but I have a feeling you'll enjoy the pain." he laughed with a small smile. "Also keep in mind, there is no 'safe word'. For you to truly feel helpless, you must feel as if you have no escape." He did not believe he would be going hard enough to warrant a safe word, and he would still stop if she told him he needed to, but he hoped it would still get his message across.

The younger woman would soon feel a slight prodding at her bum, soon followed by penetration. His cock slowly delved deep into her ass, lubricated slightly by his own saliva. Despite wanting her to feel helpless, he wanted to ensure he did not cause any permanent damage to her body or their relationship. With one hand, Curtis held her wrists behind her back (on top of the folded over dress, keeping her lower half exposed), and with the other, he gripped Daisy's hair. This gave him control on where it faced, and currently, he was violently pulling back on her hair, forcing her to stare out the window while she was anally fucked. The thrusts quickly grew in speed, before he was almost falling on top of her with every thrust. "Oh fuck." He moaned softly.

"You don't need to convince me about it." Daisy mentioned, he was still talking in his 'therapist' voice, as though she needed an excuse to do things. But by now, she knew it, she could just turn up to these appointments and get fucked. To her, it was a great stress reliever and she always left happy.

As they made out, Daisy smiled in to the kiss when he lifted up her dress to feel her ass. Both of her arms rested on each of his shoulders before they crossed at the wrist and her hands went limp. Suddenly she yelped with laughter as he picked her up and carried her to the sofa.

Laying on her stomach after she was placed there, the girl looked over her shoulder at the man as he went on to speak about helplessness. Biting her bottom lip, Daisy couldn't help but think about how helpless she would be when he mounted her. His clothing fell to the floor with urgency, the noise a thud like sound with a small rattle from his belt.

Soon enough, he was behind her on the sofa, her ass was prodded and poked by his cock, before it finally found some momentum to push through her cheeks in to her hole. "Agh" the woman moaned, looking over her shoulder at him before he took her arms, playing them on her lower back on her dress. Grunting as she clenched her teeth, he pulled on her head to look upwards.

The beautiful Daisy was in the office of the man having her ass fucked by her therapist.

Daisy's smooth skin felt amazing against his pelvis, grinding against him as he thrust in and out. He liked staring at his patient's naked body, but fucking her in her amazing looking dress still had its advantages. The thought of seeing a picture of her out with friends inside a magazine, wearing this dress, made him aroused, as only he would know that her ass would be full of his semen in that picture.

The grip on Daisy's arms was tight, and the positioning forced a slight bit of uncomfortable pain in the shoulders. This 'demonstration' was meant for Curtis' own pleasure, but he felt that from what he knew of Daisy so far, she would enjoy this experience even more than he would. "I wanted to hear you beg, but I had another idea instead." Curtis admitted, knowing that if he asked her to beg, he would have no clue what he wanted to hear. Instead, she had her discarded panties nearby, scrunched up in a ball. Grabbing them with his free hand, he could feel the moistness from before they had begun. Without warning, the soft material was pushed inside Daisy's moaning mouth, used as a makeshift gag. The taste of her own juices would fill her senses, while the fucking she was receiving would get rougher.

"I'm close to cumming." The therapist warned her. "If you want to orgasm, do it soon." The tone he used insinuated that since he was using her for his pleasure, he would stop fucking her once he came. While this was intentional, Curtis' actual intent was to ensure Daisy left happy, so he would happily finger her or anything else if it came to it. A few thrusts later, and Daisy would feel semen filling her rectum. It felt like several weeks worth (as if he hadn't cum since their last visit), but that was unlikely. Whatever the actual situation was, she would soon feel the thick liquid run down her thighs.

Laying flat on her stomach, back arched at little with her arms rested just above her ass behind her, Daisy felt the man who was mounted behind her. Her body shook in rhythm with each thrust he put in to her tight asshole, the flesh of her ass cheeks shaking and wobbling.

"Ugh...ooo.....fuck...." Daisy strained and grunted, she felt pain in her ass, but it wasn't something she couldn't cope with, yet she couldn't take it without moaning and yelping. Clenching her teeth she rode out the fucking from her therapist, she didn't care about having an orgasm herself, but she enjoyed the feeling of a man wanting to do things to her and that was enough for today.

When he came inside of her, his white seed soothed any slight tears in her ass which he caused. Pinned under his weight, she couldn't move and felt streams of his cum leaking on to the inside of her thighs.

As he orgasmed, the man collapsed, his arms and legs giving away from a sudden and brief weakness. "Ohh... That was a good one." He said softly, now laying against her back. After a moment's rest, Curtis got up and sat down on the other end of the couch, putting her legs on his naked lap. "You truly are a great fuck" he told her bluntly, laughing as his hand ran up and down her leg. "Did you enjoy yourself?" He paused, noticing a wet stain on the couch. "Nevermind.." He grinned.

The man rested for a little bit, letting his hand run further up her leg on every stroke. Finally, his hand found its way to her untouched pussy, feeling soaked. The pussy was gently prodded, being more of a gentle tease than anything worthwhile to satisfying her. "Oh, also, I have a tradition I do every year. I invite my clients over to my home for a game night; videogames, poker, and watching the NBA. I understand due to your fame that you might not want to come, but it will be fun... and besides... we can have a little fun of our own and sneak off sometimes." Curtis winked. Whenever he spoke of naughty stuff, he would allow his fingers to give Daisy more satisfaction, subtly trying to convince her sexually to join him.

"Ugh...." Daisy squirmed as he finished cumming inside of her. When he rested on her, she took his full weight and felt his cock lodged inside of her before slowly softening. Once he was up and out of her, her asshole was gaping wide and red with soreness. Laughing to herself when he called her a great fuck, she found the idea funny as he just laid there and let him go at her. She did nothing.

Still on her stomach, she rested her head on the arm rest and listened to him talk as she recovered from the fucking.

"No..I'll go. Be nice to meet other people. Plus, will be a good way to get comfortable with my fame and all the questions that come with it. But no sex this time! I just want a normal meeting. A normal day. When is it?"

Looking over her shoulder at him, she felt his fingers working at her cunt, tracing over the pussy lips which were wet. Biting her bottom lip, she closed her eyes and moaned.

Daisy's ass just looked brutal, gaping slightly and a mix of red skin and white semen staining his couch. Thankfully it would be easy to clean when they were done. For now, he just gently played with her as he spoke of his Game Night. She seemed interested in the idea, which pleased him since he wanted to see more of Daisy anyway. "No sex? That doesn't sound like you..." He said, a mock-suspicious strong in his voice, and she could almost hear him grinning from his teasing.

"Anyway, I'm happy you're coming. Game night is... I think the Sunday three weeks from now." The therapist answered, finally sliding two fingers inside her. The soft moan was quite arousing. "It's amazing to think that you're horny even after that..." he laughed. With his free hand, Curtis grabbed her panties which were resting on the ground. "Thanks for these, by the way." he added, running his thumb and finger over the fabric. "Still wet." he muttered.

While he fingered her, Daisy relaxed and let him play with her pussy, slowly getting her wet while her asshole was recovering from the fucking she had received. "Mmmmm that's good" she closed her eyes, biting her bottom lip. Her appointment went well over schedule, just like they normally did. No other patients were allowed to be booked in after Daisy.

She came on his fingers and the sofa, moaning and using foul language which was cute in her British accent. The girl felt good and warm inside as her pussy tingled with pleasure. After today, she wouldn't see him again until game night.

This was the first time she had been to his home. Arriving a little late, well late enough to make the man believe she was not turning up, Daisy rang the doorbell, unaware of how many people would be inside. She imagined it to be a group of people all on the sofas and floor crowded around a TV watching each other play various games.

Soon she would find out.

Wearing a skirt which fell above the knee, high heels and a tank top which exposed her arms, she waited for the door to be opened. Fixing her hair with her hand, she took pride in her appearance now, especially knowing that the therapist was attracted to her.

Curtis smiled as he looked in from the kitchen. Five of his patients were sitting on his couches and lounging around, playing on his Playstation 4 while they chatted. He had known them for varying amounts of time, but with the exception of Nicholas, they were all pretty comfortable with Curtis and each other.

Nicholas was a new patient of his, a lot shyer than the rest. He took some time to get through to, unsure how to voice his problems. Eventually Curtis found out about the young man's overwhelming depression, stemming from feelings of jealousy and withdrawal. It was a complicated matter, as the boy felt as if he was never included in things his friends were always doing. Despite only being a patient for about a month, Curtis invited him anyway, feeling that this party would be good for him. Unfortunately, while the others all were chatting together, Nick just sat by himself, gazing at his phone.

Hearing the doorbell ring, the therapist grinned, knowing exactly who was here. The others paused the game and looked at the door curiously, not knowing who was still coming. Walking to the door, Daisy was let inside and escorted to the kitchen with a cheery hello, wanting to speak with her before the others had a change. Despite his body mostly blocking the celebrity from view, he did notice Nick getting a glance, and being surprisingly excited with what he saw. Hmm...

Once they were alone with no chance of being disturbed or overheard, Curtis leaned in to hug Daisy, pecking her neck while in the hold. "Good to see you, I was getting worried you weren't coming." The therapist admitted, slowly pulling from the hug. "I uh.. have a favour to ask of you." The man said, sounding a little unwilling. "If you don't want to, it's fine, I understand completely." He added, wanting to make sure what he was asking her would not ruin their relationship, whatever that relationship might be. "I uh.. One of the guys that's here, his name is Nicholas. He's my newest client, and it's really difficult to get him to open up to me. I was wondering if you could try spending some time with him tonight? He's got depression, so if you could make him happy tonight, that would mean a lot to both me and him. And uh.. I can make you feel VERY happy next time we see each other, if you want me to." the man winked, his hand running down her back to lightly grip her butt teasingly.

Walking in to the kitchen, Daisy stood there, hands on the man's hips as they hugged. Listening to him, she frowned as he asked for a favour, listening closely, she scratched the back of her neck with her dark painted nails. "Yeah sure, why wouldn't I? I don't need you to offer anything in exchange. I'm talking to someone. No big deal. Maybe you can stop my payments? Is my body not enough that you have to charge my bank account every month?" Raising an eyebrow, she had definitely changed since she first met the man.

Her lips were a bright red colour, leaving to the imagination how good they would be wrapped around a cock. "Let me introduce myself." Kissing the man's cheek, Daisy brushed her body against his while making her way out of the kitchen and in to the living room which was very large and spacious.

It had wooden flooring which reflected the light from above with lush white leather sofas and a large screen TV. "Hey" Daisy said, waving her hand with a massive smile on her face. "Nice to meet you all I'm Daisy, I have been seeing Curtis regularly for a few months now. He has only just invited me. Who are all of you?"

Most the men seemed normal looking, your average types. She could see who Nicholas was as he seemed out of the group, sitting by himself but his attention had moved from his phone towards her.

Curtis laughed softly as she suggested that he stopped charging her for their sexual visits. "There needs to be payments so nothing looks suspicious. If someone was to look at either my monetary exchanges or yours, things wouldn't add up when they know that our meetings exist." He explained. "I'll reduce the charges down to a dollar though, so then it won't put any strain on your bank." He promised, kissing her cheek as she kissed his. As she walked out, he made sure that there was no lipstick on his cheek, so no one would catch on.

In the other room, the men were listening to Daisy as she introduced herself. "I'm Lachlan." the first introduced himself. A man seemingly in his mid-thirties, he was bald (seemed to be by choice), with a bit of a gut. He did seem like a nice man though, standing up and offering her a hand to shake.

"Seeing Curtis? As a client like us? Or as something else?" The next man asked. His eyes were staring at her from top to bottom, eyeing her in an almost perverted way. He was clearly interested in her, and his left arm rested in his lap, possibly hiding something bulging that he didn't want to make obvious. "I'm Aidan." The 'pervert' added, and when he stood, he could be seen to be a little bit shorter than the others, yet still taller than the boy Nicholas. Aidan seemed to be in his twenties.

"I'm Luke" The next man smiled, staying seated but giving a small wave. He didn't say anything else really, though it was just because he had nothing else to say.

"And I'm Shane." The final one said, offering a hand too. He was in his early twenties, and seemed to be a bit too relaxed. His eyes didn't focus on her completely, and he smelled a bit 'off', so he might have been a bit high.

Nicholas was silent for the most part, trying to pluck up the courage to ask something. "U-Uh, I'm Nick.. Um.. are you Daisy Ridley?" He asked nervously, glancing at his phone before asking her name, as if reading it off of his screen. The other men had turned away from Daisy after they introduced themselves, except for Aidan who was still peering at Daisy out of the corner of his eye.

"As a client" she nodded her head with a grin, acknowledging the others, shaking their hands when they were offered to her. Finally, she came to Nicholas, who stuttered when asking her name. "Yeah that's me. Hope you liked the latest Star Wars film, if you didn't...well...I hope you like the next one?" The star seemed relaxed, even though she didn't know these people she felt comfortable with them. After all she met many new people each day with her job, the events and ceremonies she had to attend.

An hour later, all the men were playing a game, sitting on the edge of their seats looking at the screen. Daisy however went to sit next to Nicholas, finally getting some time to sit with him. Resting her elbow high up on the back rest, she sat on her side, crossing one leg over the other, exposing her milky white thigh in the skirt. "You haven't said much, you normally this quiet?" The actress asked, sipping a little wine. "How old are you? Where are you from?"

Running her fingers through her hair, she could feel the stares and glances from the 'pervert' in the room.

"I um.. I watched it five times in the cinema" he admitted, giving a shy laugh. Just one quiet "Hah" before falling silent once again. His eyes moved back to the TV, after all, he wouldn't be forced to talk if he was just looking at everyone playing the Playstation. He badly wanted to talk to Daisy, though all he could muster was occasionally glancing at her when he thought she wasn't looking, though she could probably feel him looking at her every now and then.

When Daisy came to sit next to him, Nick's heart beat a little faster. She was so attractive! And from his position, laying down on the couch but still only taking up his half as he was curled up, he could see more of her sexy white thighs. Swallowing deeply, he fought to look away from her entirely, but she began speaking. It was difficult, but Nicholas managed to keep eye contact for the most part. "U-Uh.. I find people don't like talking to me much, so I find it easier to stay silent." He admitted, very soft-spoken. "I'm fif-fifteen." he added, a small smile edging onto his face. "I don't live too far from here." He was curious as to a lot of things about Daisy, but much too nervous to actually speak up about those questions. What if he somehow offended her and she left? Ignoring the questions he wanted to ask, he simply gave her a small smile and went quiet once more.

Curtis was seated on a nearby couch, close enough to listen in on Daisy and Nick. "Damn, I need to get closer." He muttered, seemingly to himself. He was playing a game of NBA on the PS4, on the same team as Lachlan and versing Aidan and Shane. His comment was loud enough to be heard by Daisy, as it was aimed at her despite the man not even looking at her.

"Fifteen huh? I could tell with that baby face you have." Daisy wasn't sure by Curtis' comment if he was talking to her or not, the other men seemed a little bit confused by it themselves but everyone ignored apart from the actress. It was hard for her to get anywhere with the boy when he was surrounded by people he would rather not talk to.

"Why don't we go outside? It's a bit hot in here plus they are all making to much noise. Nothing can be heard." Opening the back door, she showed him out and they sat on a porch in front of the backyard. A window was behind them, an easy place the therapist could be near to hear what was being said outside.

"You know, sometimes you just have to take a...leap of faith. I like that phrase. Sometimes...you...you just have to take a chance. I'm sure there a lots of things you like to talk about but just scared to right?" The trees and the bushes slowly blew in the air, it was a nice warm breeze that Daisy enjoyed, especially as she showed a lot of bare skin. "If you were old enough I'd let you have some of this wine" she smiled with a cheeky grin.

Nick couldn't help but laugh softly as she said he had a baby face. He was starting to lose that baby fat, but obviously some still existed. The idea to go outside seemed to both make Nick excited and nervous, as he got to get away from the other people he did not know, but he would be all alone with Daisy. Knowing he would be a fool to turn her down, he quickly accepted and followed Daisy outside. The boy sat down beside the celebrity, though there was almost an arm's length distance between them.

The idea of her giving him wine made him laugh again, a little more than before as he began to open up a little more. "My brother's given me alcohol before, it tasted disgusting. It was uh.. what's it called again.. jager?" He asked, frowning a little bit as he tried to remember. "A-Anyway, that put me off alcohol for good. Or at least, until I get pressured into it again." He smiled and shrugged a bit. "What um.. What's it like?" He asked her finally, looking at her for a moment before realising he would need to explain. "What's it like having people interested in what you do? Millions of people caring about what you wear, where you go, your hobbies..." It was a question regarding her fame - surprising, since a Star Wars question would have been more expected.

"Well I won't pressure you in to drinking alcohol. You can just ask for it. I think you are mature enough to have a glass if you wanted it. I think that is the only reason there is a law on age with it. Kids would just be irresponsible wouldn't they?" The wooden bench they sat on was sturdy and well varnished, resting her elbow up like she did on the couch inside, her head rested against her hand as they spoke.

"That is why I am seeing Curtis, he helps me with all of that. I struggle with the fame. That everyone has an interest in me. I need help to. You may think because I am famous that my life would be perfect but it isn't. We all need help. So my job right now is to help you I think. Open up to me, say whatever you like. Who knows, this may be the only time we ever talk to one another. Do you want to waste it?"

His only opportunity to speak with her. He didn't want to waste it, she was right. Sighing, he tried to go through his thoughts, figuring out what he wanted to say to her. "Why.. Why are you speaking with me?" He asked, his voice laced with uncertainty. "Everyone inside is smart, funny, confident.. They would be interesting people to talk to. I can barely remember the last person that spoke to me that wasn't due to some sort of obligation." He admitted, looking down at his knees. His family obviously had obligations as they were his family. His limited friends spoke to him on occasion, though it seemed it was mostly for help with homework. It had been years since he was last asked to hang out at someone's house, or have fun down the street. Why would she want to speak with him of all people?

As he thought about Daisy, her words began to repeat in his mind. So my job right now is to help you I think. Was she asked to talk to him? Twisting his body to glance through the open window, he could see everyone was looking at the TV screen. Staring for a moment, then looking back at Daisy, he glanced at her suspiciously. "Were you asked to talk to me, or did you decide to do that yourself?"

The way he spoke made her feel bad, it seemed everyone in his life didn't seem to think he was important or relevant enough to talk to because they wanted to. So when he asked his latest question, Daisy was taken back and was nearly caught of guard.

She ran the outcomes in her head, should she tell the truth? Curtis asked her to? How would that of made him feel? Or should she lie? Make him feel good. The therapist did tell her to make him feel good after all. "I wanted to talk to you. I'll be honest, I thought you were cute, but your age kinda stops that doesn't it? I mean your still cute!" It wasn't a lie, she did think he was with his baby face.

Crossing that leg back over the other, she sipped her wine and looked at the boy. "Does that answer your question?"

She took a moment to think before she spoke, which worried him. Of course, he wouldn't be lucky enough to spend time with someone like Daisy unless someone asked her to. But when she answered, he understood her hesitation. A deep blush graced his cheeks as he averted his gaze, a smile growing uncontrollably. "Y-Yes, thank you." he mumbled. "You said my um.. my ages stops 'it'? What do you mean by 'it'?" He asked. If he were older, would he actually have a chance with someone like Daisy? He doubted it, but it definitely perked his curiousity. As he waited for a reply, he let himself shuffle a little closer to her, while pretending not to notice what he was doing.

Back
Top Bottom