Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Originals

cherrybambina

Planetoid
The_Originals_intertitle.png

About this Role play:

The role play itself is based off a run off show from the Vampire Diaries called The Originals. Anyone who wants to role play is expected to have watched at least season one to get a good understanding of the characters. Now we aren't completely following along with the plot of the show however I do expect you guys to keep the theme going. Basically Hayley is pregnant with Hope, Klaus's baby and different enemies are constantly trying to take down the Original family.

Character Choosing

You can reply down bellow which character you would like to play. Characters that are claimed will say taken and have the username of the person who has chosen them beside the characters name. First come first serve. I expect you guys to try your best to stick to the characters personality and do your best not to make them seem out of character.

Non Canon Characters

Oc's can only be chosen if you have already claimed a canon character. For every oc you make you must claim a canon character as well. For example if you play two oc's you must play two canon characters. The problem is usually role plays that allow people to play oc's become all about said oc's instead of the canon characters. Now I get it, it's easier to play an oc since you connect to them more than the canon character you play, at least that happens to me. However in order to make the role play continue the same theme as the show we need to put just as much work if not more into playing the canon characters. If I see you guys putting the canon character you have chosen to the side i'll give you a friendly reminder just as I expect you to do the same with me c: The good thing about oc's is you can also use them to contribute to the theme. You can do this by making Your oc's enemies with the Original family and planning to try and take them down, who knows maybe even enemies will show up for your oc's who can pair up with the Original family to try and take down the other enemies.

Sentence Count
I expect you guys to do your best to follow your characters way of talking and actions as they do in the show. I also would like you to post at least six sentences for each character with no text talk and proper English.

Links
Character Thread

Roleplay Thread

Ooc Chatter Thread

Hilarious. cx Anyway all we need is a Klaus and maybe Marcel before I post the role play thread. I was hoping we could have some enemies to begin with but maybe once we begin role playing someone will claim one. If not I might make an oc enemy after i'm done with my oc to keep things interesting. Let me know if you guys want that :p

Brother, how I've missed you!

I'm currently watching the first season of the oeifinals, but I loved them on the vampire diaries. Netflix, sadly, only has two season's. But, I'm excited.

Also, wasn't Lol killed off along 28th Finn when they were on TVD? Of course, of he has somehow been resurrected it won't spoil anything for me.

Yup he was killed off in tvd cx however I was thinking we could bring him back for the role play if someone wanted to rp him.

If no one else has expressed an interest in Niklaus I'll play him. I always had a soft spot for anti-heroes.

Blame LD. She brought me to this thread and dangled something in front of me that's hard to resist.

yay! Traveler, i'll put name down beside Klaus XD. And yay for LD! -gives her a cupcake- c: Finally finished my oc last night and making the roleplay thread as soon as possible, hopefully it will be up later today. I'm starting the thread around the begining of the show, in season one probably around the time they unlink sophie and hayley. I think i'm gonna ditch playing Davina until later in the show and instead take up Marcel so the originals have someone going against them.

Qe have hayley! CX randomthingslover is going to play her, we also have Bekah curtsy of LD. I could play Sophie though, she could be a good enemy for the originals.

I think Cherrybambina is.That's her OC.
I was thinking all of us could play Two characters until we get the story going. If the person is willing to play.

I'm playing My OC Mirabelle and another Character, although i'm trying to decide between Sophie, Genevieve or Marcel since all of those are Mikealson enemys and would do well to get the story flowing. And good idea RTL (Randomthingslover) :D I also may not be able to get post up until tomorrow, maybe tonight if I can. Although I am working on it as we speak I might pass out soon since it's like hours past the time I usually hit the sack lol

I'd throw my vote in for you to play Marcel, since there is such a great dynamic of hate/love/hate with the Originals and him. But girls are good too. :p

As far as doubling, I could play Mikael as a bad guy, or if someone wants to pair Aiden/Josh I'd play the other male.

Fyi, character sheets need to be in a post under character profiles for groups. You could put all the assigned there too to keep it organized if you'd like. (just doing my job as mod)

Anywho, I'm not so good at doubling. Yw for my nabbing of traveler, he is amazing and you all will love him!

Just a suggestion, but why not close off OC's until canons are full?

Also, I hate autocorrect... I'm so glad y'all were able to decipher my garbled stuff up there :)

Hmm, maybe we should have been posting about which characters we would take in that section then lol. But alright, I'll copy the characters and put them in there. Thank you for telling me that btw Cx I'll have to remember it for next time.

And good idea LD, I had that in the back of my mind before but because I planned to continue role playing my oc I didn't want to seem hypocritical. I don't think anybody is gonna make another oc though, least I kinda hope no one does cause at this current time it would overlap the actual rp a bit :/ should I close them off until we can fill it up? I only plan to continue role playing my oc cause I put a crap tone of work into her and feel i'd get bored of the role play to quick without her lol

And ikr! I hate auto correct, especially on my phone where I type something like pizza and it gives me penis and trust me, "let's go eat some penis" is not a good thing to send to your forty year old aunt.

And okay! It's settled, i'll roleplay my oc and try my best to play Marcel lol Thank you everyone for offering to play another character to get the role play started, I'll put your names beside Your second chosen chary <3. And I understand LD c: I find it hard to double when i'm playing two characters I can't really connect to and eventually feel like it's more of a chore than actual fun.

Heres the new character part guys c: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=71239

Back
Top Bottom