Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lonely Elf - (Major Mario x how_is_you)

Aelenoir was a small , mostly mountainous continent that was rich with forests, springs and other natural resources ripes for the picking. It was a fair distance away from any other kingdom or continent thanks to the great seas surrounding it on all sides, and with the various valleys and natural obstacles here and there, travel within the continent was suited for only the most adventurous or foolhardy. But for those willing to brave the wilderness and frontier settlements, not to mention the few squabbling kingdoms who have a foothold there, there was great reward. But enough about the trees, flowers and fauna; there's not much glory in speaking about the local mineral compository or the way the morning mist blows through the valleys. No, what was really special about Aelenoir were its rumors of treasure, adventure, untapped resources and unfound treasure, and for some, the prospect of finding and keeping an elven woman.

You see, Aelenoir had quite the large population of elves, but many had grown cold and distanced from the rest of civilized society. Untrusting of outlanders, they holed themselves up in their frontier settlements and kingdoms while shunning any race that took 'too much interest' in their women, or their lifesblood. But there was a rumor- well, several really- that there were plenty of places on Aelenoir where elves lived 'wild and free', and they were all-too happy to see new people. In fact, snagging a bodacious elven woman seemed to be the hip new thing there at the time, and these rumors told of how the women were pleased to be wed or taken by any and all. But lo and behold, only one of these rumors proved to be true, and that was the sight of Arkaglaz, the ruined city with its one building standing tall and proud: the tower, otherwise known as the spire.

The Spire of Arkaglaz had a dark history; filled with mad prisoners, monsters, beasts and much more. But these horrors were specifically placed to guard one thing: the last pure elven woman of Aelenoir, supposedly the only one capable of leading the elves of the land so long as she maintained a peaceful mind and lived like a monk amongst royalty. Unfortunately for prophecies and whatnot, this elven princess was anything but pure.

You see... Centuries of living alone in the top floor of a spiralling tower leads to boredom, and it was eventual that Veronica Aelingard would have turned her attention to matters of the flesh. She drank wine, ate good food and maintained her perfect shape, but her soul became as normal as everyone else's. Her hands, once idle and supposedly meant for crafts, played upon her own body from time to time. Lust pervaded her mind and made her feverish with anticipation. Oh, how Veronica desired someone, anyone, to climb those steps to her quarters and free her. She knew that hundreds of people had tried before, but no-one had managed to reach her before the monsters claimed them.

Uncomfortably and perpetually horny, Veronica threw herself upon her soft bed and grumbled into the covers, eager to have anyone come in and gaze upon her body...

One rumor was definitely true, and it was also true that the men who had tried before to endure the harsh mountains, dry plains, and fearful beasts of the tower in the ruined city were only met with an untimely death. One man had heard the rumor, and the various people of his own village, Ravenwood, had as well. He was the local hunter, or ranger, if that term was perferred. In the village, his skill with a bow was unmatched, indeed, even some of the colder elves had told him that he had talent. Part of the reason for that was his ancestry: he was 1/32 elven. Not enough to truly claim as 'elven blood,' but certainly enough to contribute to his skill. Also, his ears were slightly more pointed.

Aventus was this man's name, and he had finally reached the top of the tower. His quiver had one last arrow in it, and he had his firing hand on the door handle. Whatever laid behind this door was in for a rude awakening, be it a reward of that fair elf woman, or the last beast that held him from it. He turned the handle slowly, and swung the door open, the rusted and worn hinges creaking as he did so. Rolling his eyes, Aventus flung the door open, and he pulled the string on his bow, arrow ready to fire. Seeing the woman, however, he immediately lowered his bow, and stared. He was a man, after all, and he did have a inkling for bare flesh. He grinned, but he hid it well enough, clearing his throat. "M'lady."

Veronica swung her legs over the side of her bed and steeled herself to run when she heard the door open with an audible creek. She was still a virgin by all accounts, but the princess was still fearful that one of the beasts would forget what they were supposed to protect and come up to ravage her, or worse, kill her. For many years the beasts left her alone, but recently they had been heard near her door with their hot, feverish breaths as if they could smell the elf's lust. It frightened and aroused Veronica to no end, so she was overjoyed to know that this man, whoever he may be, was skilled enough to kill her guards and make it to her. Pleased yet still alarmed Veronica played upon the latter emotion and placed a hand to her chest.

"Oh!" she chirped, her lips forming a sweet 'O'. "M-my! What a gentleman, here to rescue me! Aren't you just so brave, serah! My name is Veronica Aelingard... And I'm ever so thankful for your presence!"

Veronica was truthful. She really wanted to get out of this dusty old dump and see the world, but she also wanted to extinguish the inferno that had been building up between her thighs for such a long time. Her long hair was a beautiful shade of golden brown, almost blonde, while her sharp eyes shimmered like two pools of deep blue. A cute nose and rosy cheeks helped to accentuate her demure stature while a shapely body left nothing to the imagination. Though Veronica wore a royal garment, her cloth hung tight against her and highlighted her long, slender legs, meaty thighs and rear, and more importantly, the heft of her full chest. A downward glance from Aventus and he would see her cleavage better than a simple tavern wench's.

With luscious, hooded eyes Veronica leaned forward from her spot on the bed and cooed.

"What could I ever do to repay you, Sir...?"

Aventus saw the initial alarm on the face that greeted him, and he himself just had to chuckle. While he was a gentleman, raised by his parents to respect women, he wasn't above a good joke here and there. "My, my, am I that ugly a man to someone like you?" He chuckled again, hoping the joking tone he had put on display for the comment reached her ears with the right intention behind them. His eyes did indeed glance downsard, away from her face, and saw the ample cleavage on full and unashamed display for any to see. Was that her doing, or that of whomever had trapped the poor girl in here? Veronica was her name, as well...while the last name was elven by all accounts, her first name was quite human. Then again, he shouldn't exactly be one to speak about such a matter, as Aventus was the opposite.

He listened to her words, and the question of his reward, and then the thought hit him like one of those wolves almost did: was he expected to have sex with this woman? He thought about it for a moment, and then that moment passed, and he was approaching her slowly, bow and quiver haphazardly discarded to the side as he did so. He pulled the black hood that had been hiding his face down, and revealed his features. He had just enough mystique about his looks to suggest the elven blood, but otherwise he did appear human, a chiseled jaw and steel grey eyes staring her down on her approach, and short black hair almost matching the tint of his armor. He was currently equipped with all black leather armor, his collarbone downward covered in the cured animal hides, protection not a concern. He was now at the foot of the bed, and eyeing the woman with lust.

"I can certainly find one or two forms of payment a woman such as yourself can provide...if you are open to it, of course." He smiled, trying to be as polite as possible while still keeping the hint of lust forefront in his tone.

"I'm open to anything, serah," Veronica cooed. "I'm grateful that someone has finally come for me. As such, I am indebted to you... So, tell me what you desire and I will do what I can to give it to you."

The elven princess swayed her shoulders and shifted about in her seat upon her plush, luscious bed. With how youthful she appeared, it seemed as if she was trying her hardest to be coy or playful, yet given those dark blue eyes clouded with lust behind her lovely blonde hair, it was a given that she was older than she seemed. How many centuries had passed since Aventus arrived? For all that he knew, the woman might be well over 500 years old. Damn that elven immortality... But it did allow for some interesting developments. For instance, Veronica was bound to know a lot about life and the world outside her tower, and especially matters of the flesh. Hell, if the woman had the tools necessary for the job, Aventus wouldn't be looking upon a virgin!

Still playing it coy and seductive, Veronica made sure that Aventus had a good look of her cleavage before mewling like a cat in heat.

"Maybe... Maybe you'll be happy with my body, hmm?" she purred as she beckoned the man closer to her.

The thought of her true age did pass his Monday as she spoke in reply to him, but he had figured that her physical age was far different from her age in years. If he aimed to take her body tonight, then he would have had to get over that small detail early on in their encounter. Aventus had, and decided that the increased age could only lead to more experience. His eyes did take a moment to gawk at her cleavage as she mewled like a housecat, and made him briefly wonder just how the hell she made a sound like that. He had heard such a sound, and knew that making it as a humanoid was difficult. He discarded that thought to the side like his bow, and smiled at her offer of her body, taking the gesture in stride as he approached closer towards her. If he had been wearing his normal clothing, Veronica would have been able to see the bulge of just how large he was, but the armor hid that lerfectly, so it would be a surprise for her.

"Maybe I will...it smells as if primal pleasures have consisted of much of your time in this tower." As the hunter in his town, he had very developed senses, and smell was no exception. The scent of her sexual exploits hung in the air like a fog, though the last time she had done so was a little time ago.

At the way this hunter, whoever he was, remarked that the smell of sex was pungent in the air, Veronica couldn't help but blush and lose her confidence right then and there. The sultry, sexual woman Aventus first encountered had now collapsed and left this shy creature in its wake, which was anything but humorous to see. The blush in her cheeks soon increased until the elf's face was nearly beat red! Sure, she was a lewd creature all alone, but now that the evidence was being waved in her face by a skilled hunter, the woman was damn-well embarrassed. She looked down at her hands and wrung her wrists in shame as she tried to find the words to explain herself.

"I uh... W-well, erm... Hey, hey don't judge me, okay?" Veronica whimpered. "I've been locked in this tower for as long as I can remember. I hardly know anything about the world outside this tower, but that's not what's been bothering me. I've been... I've been alone for far too long," the elf said. She looked back up at Aventus and managed a small, sly smile. "Which is why I'm glad you're here. I could use some company!"

Aventus just smiled at the shy nature of the once lewd, sexual elf. He listened to her reasoning of the smell in the air. He was just stating what he knew as opposed to calling her out for anything. He sat on the bed with her, taking off the upper body of the armor, revealing his own set of attractive features in his torso, those being his muscles. He had to stay fit since he was chasing things such as rabbits and foxes for their meat and pelts, and he had to have good strength for when such activities went awry. This being the case, he was well defined, muscles lean and marble-like in nature, again, a hint of his ancestry shining through. His muscle was not bulky, however, since he still had to move and run and stalk the prey he was hunting.

He nodded his head at her refinement of emotion and going back to the sly, playful woman that she was when he entered. "I wouldn't mind a small bit of companionship myself, Victoria..." He then turned towards her, a small smirk on his lips. "But...I think you and I might want to get better acquainted before leaving the tower...don't you?"

Back
Top Bottom