Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nordic Affairs (Me & Lord_Trayus)

WolfyQueen12

Planetoid
Synopsis​
By: Lord_Trayus​

Some time had passed since the Age of the Lycans. The Rise of Man had pushed many of the lycan tribes up north. The fall of the lycans was not all due to the expanding humans. Infighting between the tribes and hunger for power had left many unable to defend from the expanding south. Now that territory was becoming short, valued hunting grounds were in high competition between the tribes, further increasing conflict and the splintering of their kind.

It is now considered the Age of Man. The tribes to the north no longer a threat were turned on each other. Not for the old reasons, but simply because it was easier to turn on each other than take on the giant that was mankind. Two tribes in particular were now at each others throats. Once long allies, now rivals for the Sacred Grounds. One of the last hunting grounds and one of spiritual significance. The Yari tribe, the tribe of the black wolf and patrons to the All-father. The Malo tribe, the tribe of the grey wolf and patrons to the god Loki. Though both tribes had legitimate claim they needed to find a way to claim it for themselves.

The Yari consulted with their All-father. Though the balance could not be turned, Odin told them to use their cunning, that all will be made clear as long as they had the will to survive. Though an unsatisfied answer the clan took the advise of their patron god. However, Loki was not like his brother. When the Malo clan had summoned him for consultation Loki was more than eager to interfere in the affairs that were in place. Loki set in forth a motion of patience. If the tribe simply waited, the Yari tribe would vanish.

Loki did not seem true, until half a generation later. The Yari tribe had no off-spring. It appeared they had been afflicted with the curse of sterility. As more joined the ranks of the elderly, their were fewer and fewer to take the roles that were becoming rapidly empty. It now falls upon a new clan chief to find a way to alleviate the curse on his people, or fall to time.

Her name was Himni and she was born to change the world. She however was not born in the best time on Earth with war going on between the Lycan clans. However she was held in high regard by most clans for she was part of a prophecy that would bring good to any clan that came to posses her. Himni, who's name mean heaven was a young Lycan, born the Chief of her clan, however her father was feared among the many Lycan clans in the land. Many would find themselves dead if they tried to claim war on her clan, however there were a few who had enough guts to take Himni's father on.

Anyways Himni was a sweet girl, not very tall but she was slender built with pale skin, white hair and dark brown eyes that almost looked black at some times of the day or night. When she was in her Lycan form her fur was very white it was hard to find her in the snow. She however happened to be a rather timid and shy girl, she stayed away from most people, given the chance you may not even see her for days, she liked to stay cooped up in her room. Himni was aware of the prophecy about her, she wanted nothing to do with it however, she hated how important she was to everyone and the attention it brought her.

She was sleeping one winter night, wrapped up tightly in her blankets of fur, unaware her life was about to change forever. Himni would wake to the sound of growling, screams and the stench of blood. Someone had attacked her village, the home of her clan. She woke up with a start and took her Lycan form instantly and hurried out of her room to go in search of her father. Himni wouldn't get very far though as fire raged through her home making her eyes and nose sting. The roof soon caved in her, she jumped through a window but became pinned under a fallen pillar of wood unable to push it off of her all she could do was watch helplessly as her people were slaughtered.

His father was getting too old to be the clan leader. However, there was to be no objection to roles now with his clan being such sort handed. He was to stay commander of his hunting pack. Though Sol was brash and impatient, he was loyal. He knew he was the best hunter in his pack. But that's not the reason he still led the hunt. It was his ability to keep level headed in a crisis and lead those through it.

It was an eerie night to be on patrol, even for his kind. His father's father had made a pact with the Clan of the White Wolves under the eyes of Odin to share in their strength and bounty. This deal was still in place, however tenuous. With such scarcity, sharing is growing more and more of a strain. But Sol believed his clan was not without honor. They would keep the pact until the day his clan faded.

The Haj Tribe's hunters were what they were: Hunters. Not like the Yari or the Malo tribes which were also trained to hunt predators, they relied on allies to aid them. This is how it was even before the Fall of the Lycan's However, now having few allies left if fell to the Yari as the sole protectors. Though losing one of their protectors rapidly, there was little that can be done to alleviate the curse of a god. Even beseeching Odin yielded little result. Still, it was his clan's duty to keep their deed. For when they perish, at least their honor will remain.

Sol was leading his pack up the hill to the village where the tribe was settled. He knew the prophecy. He didn't care. Why care about peace if your tribe won't be around to enjoy it? Sol stared into the snow in thought. The girl of the prophecy was pretty, but she had the ability to save everyone? It was hard to believe. Anyway, he just wanted to get the pack to fulfill its duty so he could be home. The sun would be up soon and he wanted some rest before the hunting time. A pack mate tapped his shoulder and pointed, "Look..." A light shined at the village brightly with billowing black smoke: Fire! "Arms!" He was first to shift. A large black wolf with piercing green eyes. The others followed in, quietly rushing through the snow to their burning ally.

Himni knew she had to get out of the village though it was hard being pinned under the heavy pillar that was holding her there. She bit her lip and grit her teeth together and began to pray to the Gods to help her and give her strength to get free. "Please Odin, Loki, someone give me the strength to get free of this place." she whispered softly. Soon she felt her strength grow and she turned and somehow managed to get the pillar off of her leg. She rolled free and looked around her, blood stained the snow around her as smoke made its way into the dark night sky.

"By Odin's eye, who could be cruel enough to do this?" Himni said softly and tried to stand but she ended up wobbling. She forced herself to stand anyways and began to struggle as she walked, her leg had been injured and it hurt to put weight on it. "Thank the Gods." she whispered watching a few of the clan escaping into the forest not to far from their village. She slowly made her way to the courtyard of the house and let out a whimper seeing her parents laying dead on the ground, their throats had been slit, their arms tied behind their back.

"No, Mother, Father.....why...?" she croaked and fell to kneel beside her father and mother. She felt herself growing dizzy from the pain taking over her body and from the blood she was losing. "I shall see you soon, Mother...Father." she whispered as she coughed at the smoke entering her lungs. Soon Himni lost control and she passed out laying between her mother and father, her breathing becoming ragged, she was unaware that she soon would be saved and taken away from this place of death.

The place was ablaze. It was hit hard by whatever attacked. Sol had a perplexed look on his face. Wasn't this clan sacred and revered because of that prophecy? Who could do this? Humans? No, they usually don't travel so far north. They like their warmth in the south. The Malo Clan? They had nothing against them. Besides, when we perish they'll probably get the job of protectorate. There's still many holes and no answers.

Sol looked over the Chief's hut burning. It was doubtful he was alive. He was probably the first targeted. Sol kicked through the front door. A note that it was barred was a sign that this was very well orchestrated. Smoke billowed through the hut. When he set his gaze down on to the floor he saw red. There was blood, and plenty of it. He began staggering through the pile of dead servants. No signs of life among the inside. If there was the smoke had got them as he was finding it difficult to stay conscious.

Sol needed fresh air. The smoke of the burning building was overwhelming. He saw a path of blood lead outside. Someone living perhaps? It gave him an excuse at least for fresh air. He reamed his shoulder through the door, unaware it was not compromised, ripping it off its hinges. The night sky was above his head. Before him three bodies. He slowly approached. It was the chief, his wife, and their daughter. The clan was dead. A scar on his clan's pride. He fell to his knees, seeing the cut throats of the Chief and his wife. Humans? Maybe, but lycans can use blades as well. The girl laid between them. So much for the prophecy, he thought.

He looked over her. She was pretty and it was sad it had to end for her like this. But then he saw it. A breathe in her chest! She was alive! Bleeding, but alive! There was hope for the tribe! He grabbed part of his cape, yanking it off with eat and started wrapping the girl's wound, "You'll be okay. Just don't die, alright?" his breath shaky.

Something was keeping Himni from passing on to the Underworld, she was not sure what it was but there was nothing she could do about it. She suddenly heard someone coming towards her and her dead parents. She heard the crunch of the snow under someones feet and the smell of Lycan hit her nose, she knew it was a male. Himni let out a small groan however when she felt that same person binding her wounded leg up and she felt a slight shiver run down her spin. Himni then heard him speak, his voice was sort of soothing to her, she was not sure why, but his voice really made her want to stay alive now and cling to life.

"Who...who are you?" Himni whispered as her dark brown eyes slowly opened and she stared up at the huge male over her. "Your...your of....I know...your Father.." Himni was only able to whisper. She knew his clan, she knew who he was but his name would not come to her at the moment. "The....the...they attacked so fast... they were Lycan" she managed to croak, her throat burned from all the smoke she had breathed into her lungs. Himni reached a weak hand out and grabbed a blood chain from her father's hand and held it tightly to her chest as she tried to suck more fresh air into her lungs.

"Your...your Sol, I remember now." Himni suddenly said and stared into his eyes but he could see she was rather weak. She slowly tried to push herself up so she was sitting, when she was up she stared over at her dead parents. "They wanted me but couldn't find me." she whispered and bit her bottom lip. She slowly drifted off to sleep this time her head leaned against his shoulder and she started to breath a bit better thanks to the fresh air that came into her lungs.

The girl was tougher than she looked. After all she's been through she still speaks. Sol had never really heard her talk. She was always quiet. Her voice was beautiful, especially considering what she just went though right now. At least she was stable. He had a surviving witness to the ordeal, and the heir to the clan. Sol's green eyes looked over the beauty in his arms. There were no other injuries. If they were looking for her then they would be back. He needed to take her to safety. Back to his village.

He placed his arms under her upper back and thighs as he lifted her up. She was light for one of his kind. She felt vulnerable to him. He started to trudge through the snow, moving out of the courtyard. He was embarrassed that she had remembered his name; but he, her protector, had failed to remember hers. Shameful especially for one so famous amongst the clans. He took a hit to his pride for something so trivial by meaningful. He shouldn't have been so hard on himself as the only names he remembered was his father's and those of his hunting pack.

He trudged out, seeing his pack searching fruitlessly for any trace or clue on the attacking party. He barked out loud enough for all to hear him, "Box formation! Back to the village!" Like a well-oiled machine the pack gathered, surrounding their leader. Once in formation they all shifted into their wolf forms. The survivor riding on their leader's back. "Hold on. We'll be out of here soon." Then they were off, bolting off down the burning village's hill in perfect formation as the retreated to a safer location.

Nothing but darkness flood through Himni's mind, she felt the warmth of Sol against her small and slender frame. However she felt comfort with him there, glad that he was the one who had found her. She gave a slight shiver as she felt him change and his warm fur pushing against her cheek. She breathed his scent deeply and buried her head more into his warm fur. It felt good, she wondered why she had never felt these feelings before. Himni would end up waking up later when they had made their way back to Sol's village. Her eyes slowly opened and she looked around herself wondering where she was.

One of Sol's servants came running out to meet them a frown on her face. "You brought her here? I knew something bad had happened, I could feel it in my bones. What happened, is she alright?" she grey wolf went on and looked up at Himni. "You have Himni, the chosen one, the child of prophecy." the old she wolf said to Sol. "He saved me, please don't give him a hard time, he is a hero." whispered Himni and she groaned as she clung tighter to the male's back. Another shiver went through her and she let out a small whimper her leg was aching worse than before.

"I will go prepare a room for her and get the doctor ready to come and help her." the she wolf said and headed off. "What are we going to tell your Father?" one of Sol's friends said and looked at Himni who was trembling now. "What are you going to do with her?" he whispered then shook his head. "There you are Sol, your father is waiting for you in the war room." said Sol's mother as she came rushing out after hearing news of her son's return.

Sol knew the implications of this. He cared little for the prophecy, but there were many in his village that clinged to it like it was all they had. Sol just looked forward, with the intent on getting Himni to the doctor. Sol only glancing at his mother, "Of course, I will see him right away. Let me get her to the doctor and I will see him. The doctor peeled the shivering girl off his back. He nodded at him and Sol changed back to his human form. Now to deal with the politics of the matter.

Sol made his way to the war room. His father was staring at a map on the table. His face was stern, unmoving. He was old for a chieftain, but what was harder to believe was that he just acquired the title. His own father having died last winter. "Good work preforming your duties. But I have to say something..." Sol looked back as sternly as his father moved his head up. His eyes dark, face covered in a grey mane with deep creases. "Couldn't you have brought her somewhere else? You know what this will do."

Sol shook his head. He did not really know. Just that some people would be mad, but who cared. "We have to hold a moot with the other clans now. We failed to defend her clan..."

Sol was shouted back, "How can we defend them properly?! I'm so short on man power! We're down to a single patrol near the end of the night! I need my men hunting as much as possible! We're stretched thin as is..."

His father put his hand up, interrupting, "I know... but the other clans won't. Their will be talks of giving protectorate rights to the Malo tribe now as well since the burden is too great for us."

Sol clenched his fists, "They'll have it when we're gone... they can wait. It won't be that long with the curse of their blasted god in place."

His father shook his head, "Show respect to Loki for he his the grandfather of us, just as Odin is. Anyway, you will be civil when they come for talks. I want you to be present."

Sol shook his head, "One or the other."

"Your honor is on the line."

His father knew exactly how to corner him. "Fine!"

"Thanks son. That girl you saved counts as a whole clan. Her testimony and statement will weigh heavy at the moot. Maybe she'll stick up enough for you to convince the clans that you did well enough for us to keep as their protectorate."

Sol smiled at the thought, "I'm going to sleep father. Give the girl some of my rations."

"Forgot her name, huh?"

Sol was red in the face until his father spoke once more, "Himni. Now go rest."

Himni's powers were very strong, once she had rested her wound seemed to heal almost instantly. The next morning when her wound was checked the Doctor was shocked to see only a scar was left. "Sorry for the shock, my body has always been able to do this." she said a faint blush on her cheeks as she sat up in her bed. The doctor nodded and ran off to tell the chief about what he had just saw and how fast Himni's leg had healed. Meanwhile the female slowly brought herself to her feet from her bed and began to walk like almost normal, however she had a slight limp to her walk but she knew it would be gone sooner or later.

Himni sniffed the air, even in her human form her sense of smell was powerful. She wanted to go and find Sol and thank him for saving her life. She slowly made her way out of her room and began to follow her nose until she came upon the male who had saved her life. Himni watched him for a few moments before she decided to approach him. She cleared her throat to let him know of her presence as she made her way towards him. Himni looked him up and down, he was rather handsome, easy on the eyes which made her smile slightly as she thought about his looks, however she said nothing.

Himni finally made her way up to him, only standing a few feet away from Sol. "I just wanted to say thank you for saving my life. I am in debt to you for the rest of my life. You are a good Lycan Sol, may the Gods smile upon your clan forever." she said gently her blush growing in her cheeks. Himni wasn't sure what it was but she wanted nothing more than to reach out and hug the male but she held herself at bay. "I know your clan is low on females and births are low as well. I shall talk to the clan council when comes time and tell them I wish to stay with you, for I feel most safe here." she said bowing her head to Sol in deep respect for him.

Sol was preparing for the next day of hunting. He wanted nothing more than to get out and do what he did best before he would be dragged away from his duties to attend talks with... them. He was young and brash, easily filled with hatred, not like his level-headed father. He had no idea how he would pick up the politics once his father was gone. His pride was too great.

His posture was straight. He held himself with the cold demenour of a human legionary. Tall, even for one of his kind, it was easy to tell the his physique was on the well built side. Exactly how well was hard to tell due to the many wrappings he wore. Covered head to toe in leathers, fur armor, and metal plates. A cape with the emblem of his clan in his back, tattered as if showing the many hunts he has led. A tear near the bottom that was obviously not missing due to battle, but purposely removed. His face, though may have been handsome was certainly hard to see due to the dark circles around his eyes. Though his skin may have been olive, the dark rings and massive amount of clothing made it difficult to peer past the warrior look for most.

He was startled at the a girl who got his attention. The one that he saved. Her thanks were pouring from her, causing him to turn red. He didn't really know how to reply. It was his job after all. However, speaking of the gods did little for him, and further on the shortage of females. Her words stung, He felt anger welling up. "The gods don't care about us, girl. They did this to us. It is only a matter of time before we're lost to the wind."

Sol soon remembered who was speaking. This girl didn't know how the politics of the other clans worked. Hopefully honor still held in these times by the other clans and would consider her words the weight of an entire clan. This would also get more heated with that damned prophecy. It could work for or against his clan in their situation. Sol glanced down at her, seeing her expression. He smiled as best he could with his haggered look, "I... uh... look... Thanks. It really means a lot to me that you're trying to help my clan." His head turned to look straight, "I hope it doesn't fall on deaf ears." Sol looked down at the girl once again, his facial features appearing more genuine, "I'm going out on the hunt before we leave for the moot. If you need someplace more comfortable my hut has more amenities than the doctor's hut. Make yourself at home."

Himni stepped back from him when he snapped at her and she bit her lip feeling tears welling up inside of her. However she held them back and forced herself to hide her feelings from Sol. She watched him as his demeanor changed and she just nodded her head when he spoke about her taking up his hut. "Thank you, I uh shall be fine. May your hunt be true and bring you food." she said simply her voice monotone this time around a she nodded her head once more, turned her back to Sol and walked out of the room and out of his sight. She grit her teeth together refusing herself the release of tears until she was a long way away from where the male was.

Himni had never been snapped at before like this, she was being kind to him and she had meant every word she had said. Once she was alone she let the tears fall down her cheeks but didn't make a sound. Not to long after she wiped her tears away and made her way back to the Doctor's hut and grabbed what little stuff she had. She stuffed her items in a leather bag she had found, grabbed a cloak and wrapped herself up in it. She then made her way out the door once it was safe to head out so that no one would see her. Making sure to be careful she picked her away the hut and other Lycan before making her way towards the edge of the village.

"Maybe it would be better for everyone if I just disappeared, I just cause to much warfare and such." Himni whispered to herself. She slowly made her way into the forest and vanished from sigh, she slowly picked her way through the trees making sure to leave no evidence so that she couldn't be tracked. Himni seemed to walk for hours upon hours until she came to a small rock cave in the middle of two massive trees, she sniffed around inside it, once he was sure it was safe she made her way inside and pushed some branches to cover the entrance. "Out of sight, out of mind I guess." she thought to herself.

It was frigid today in the cold. Once again the pickings were slim everywhere. It would be better just to go to the sacred hunting grounds, but his clan didn't have the manpower to compete against the Malo clans' hunters. He sighed as he was forced to spread his pack thin, thin enough that he was worried about raiders and other predators. He thought it would be a good hunting day.

Then a black wolf charged at him, quickly morphing into his normal human form before Sol, "Sir! Word from the Chief! Himni's gone missing!" Well, so much for her words. Guess she wanted his clan to be disgraced. He was overwhelmed with rage. "We will find her! I have the best hunters this side of the North! We WILL bring her back!" Sol was determined now. This girl would be returned safely, or he would die trying.

Hours passed, soon turning to night as his clan diverted efforts from hunting to search and rescue. Food was getting short amongst the pack as midnight approached. "Sir... we need to go back... replensish... we won't last another day if a blizzard hits." He sniffed the air. Nothing. He sighed, "The rest of you can go home. Only volunteers now."

His clan member's eyes widened, "You'll won't make it back though!"

"I'm the best hunter in the land. I'll be fine! You get home!"

Only two of his pack stayed. It was all he could hope for. "We scatter. Meet at the grove at dusk tomorrow. If I'm not there... keep searching." At the worst possible time this had to happen. Did the gods truly despise his clan this much?

Himni was not overly happy at the moment as she fell into a deep but restless sleep. She kept hearing her name being called, kept seeing pictures in her head. "No no...stop looking for me. Don't waste your life on me." she muttered in her sleep as she began to toss and turn. Soon she woke up with a start as her eyes went wide and she stared around her. She remembered she was alone in a small cave in the middle of the woods and her parents were dead. Himni let out a sigh and shut her eyes and turned into her wolf form and curled up into a ball and buried her head under her tail.

"All these bad things happening to everyone is all my fault. I wish I was never born, then my parents, siblings and my people would still be alive." she whispered softly as she felt tears coming to her eyes again. "Why did I have to be born Loki? Why did this crap have to happen? Why did there have to be that stupid prophecy? I never wanted all of this attention." she grumbled and rolled over with her back to the cave opening which was still hidden. "If you really care for your wolves then kill me and take mercy on Sol's clan." she grumbled.

She let out a soft groan and sighed as her stomach rumbled with hunger but she shook her head. "I don't deserve to eat, all the food should go to the others who really need it." Himni though to herself and shook her head. Her ears suddenly perked up as she heard Sol getting closer and closer to where she was hidden and her eyes opened. She was picking up the scent of another wolf as well and she slowly made her way to the opening to the cave. She gulped and prayed to Odin that Sol would not be hurt.

something smiled off about the area. It was female. A female lycan had passed here, but how long ago. Another smell was familiar. Malo scent... they must have heard the girl went missing and went to search as well. Honorless glory seekers, Sol said to himself as he hastened his search. He was strong, but no match for them in his current condition. He followed the scent, the smell of pine was strong, but there was a reason he was the best hunter in the land. And right where he expected... a cave. Perfect for a runaway.

"Hello... Himni? Are you here." Sol heard the heavy breathing of a lycan. He smelt the scent of the nearby Malo clan drawing closer. "The Malo clan is coming. Go as deep into the cave as possible! Lose anything with your scent!" Sol removed his cape, removing the furs on hid body, layer after layer, digging a hole with his hand in the cave.

He put more of his clothing into the ground. He finally pulled the last of his facial garbs off, showing flawless skin. He had light facial scruff. He continued to strip in front of this girl, forgetting the fact that she wan't one of his men.

Himni's eyes went wide as she watched Sol strip down to almost nothing and her cheeks went beet red under her pure white fur. She gulped and flattened her ears against her head still in her Lycan form. "Who in the nave of Loki did you find me, I covered my scent and my tracks." she said as she stood up and looked at the furs she had taken. She bit back a groan and nodded her head as she threw pine branches over everything and shivered, she was glad she was in her wolf form or she would be shivering at the moment.

She narrowed her eyes and suddenly let out a snarl as she picked up a familiar scent and she barred her fangs. "Its him...its....its...." she was having a hard time staying put now. "Its Magnus, the one who slaughtered my parents." she croaked as she moved to the entrance to the cave. She wanted nothing more than to rip this other male's throat now as hate and rage began to take over. "He must pay for what he has done to me and my people." she growled lowly, you could smell her rage in the air.

Himni was not noticing Sol or that he was mostly naked now, no she wanted nothing more than blood. Her eyes began to glow as she moved to her hind legs and shoved herself outside of the cave looking around for this scent. "I am going to rip him apart." she snarled, she was not herself. Himni was not a natural Lycan after all, she did have powers that no one knew about as well. Right now though, you could feel the rage, hate and anger coming off of her and even smell it in the air.

Sol's body was built not like that of Thor, but more like like the toned body of Loki. His was built for agility and feats of strength. He was nearly down to his skivvies as he saw Himni lose her mind. Her body was different. He felt pressure push down on him off her. 'Damn it! If I can feel that, they all can!' "Wait! Don't you even think..." But it was too late, she bolted out the door.

Sol growled out loudly as he shifted into his feral form. His hair stood on end. If this was who he thought then there's no way he's be alone. To make matters worse if this was her attacker than this just made things infinitely more difficult.

Sol felt warmer now, that was for sure. Himni was fast for someone not of the hunt. It took all of Sol's agility to keep up as he pounced through the snow. They were coming. The smell... it was no pack. But there were a lot of them. "There's too many Himni! And if you speak truth then I need you alive!" But would the moot actually help? Was this suicide run their best shot after all? Honor split between him now as he figured what to do.

Himni heard Sol, she smelt him too but she kept yards in front of him, she saw each and every wolf that was near in her mind, her rage growing more as the minutes went on. "If you don't want to be here you don't have to be Sol. I never wanted you to fight for me. With me gone then you don't have to deal with me. Maybe if I am dead it would be better for everyone." Himni managed to speak in his mind a her body glowed and shimmered in the moonlight, the moon was full above them but it seemed to give of a sad feeling as well.

Himni bit her bottom lip and then her eyes landed on the male who had killed her family, her father, siblings and her mother. "They never listen, they only want me alive for breeding is all." she growled, Soul could even hear her despair. "Let me die tonight Loki and let me take these traitors with me." she cried to the gods. She was first to attack and it seemed out of no where to Magnus. The others in his pack were blasted back from her powers as she sank her fangs deep into the back of his neck snarling in pure hate.

They felt the pure rage from her and the other wolves bolted, Magnus even tried but Himni would not let him go. Sol would see her clinging to the huge male's back, her fangs sunk deep into his flesh, her claws racking and cutting up his sides. "Get off of me bitch, what are you? Are you in heat?" Magnus growled and lashed at her but missed. He began to slam into trees trying to rub her off his back but he was having a rather hard time doing so. His blood was spraying and soaking the snow around them.

Himni's despair. Is this how she felt? An object to be bartered for by the other tribe. It was no wonder she felt she felt like she did. Maybe that's why he warmed up to him so quick? He didn't reall care about prophecies or gods or really anything as long as he got to see tomorrow. But now, tomorrow didn't seem that great compared to this girl not seeing her's.

Sol's eyes widened as she boldly attacked the pack leader. The moon bright as she snarled and pulled. Magnus was a powerful wolf. Both wolf and man, he was known well for his combat prowess. However, rage had washed over the arena. Fear set into the hearts of the pack mates. Sol felt it. Magic? Power? Whatever it was it was hard to shake. Sol fought through it, seeing the leader Magnus gushing blood. This wouldn't bring him down... but he could... he was open.

If he did this he would be branded kin slaughterer. Shamed in the eyes of his father, his tribe. But he didn't care anymore. He lunged forward at the neck... and then it was done. The body went limp as Mangus slumped. Blood dripped from Sol's canines. There was no going back. He was killed before judgement could be placed. "Well... this... happened..."

Sol changed back in the middle of the snow. He stared up into the moon unblinkingly. "So what now? I know I don't talk much to you gods but I really need you now. I'm on this path of dishonor. Show me where to go." For the first time ever, Sol had no idea how to approach the situation he was in.

Himni felt the impact of Magnus hitting the ground and she grunted as his body fell upon her. She shoved the bod off of her, blood streaming from her mouth as she stood on her hind legs, however she stayed in her Lycan form. "Go home Sol. You are not to blame for this. However you should have let me kill Magnus." Himni said limping towards him. Her pawn came down and she wiped every last bit of blood from his face onto her white fur until he was clean then she turned back to the body of Magnus. "You are innocent of this and the Gods will know this too." she went on to say.

The others were coming back for Magnus now, Himni took this chance and moved to the body and sank her fangs into his neck and shook her head back and forth ripping open the throat so they could not make out Sol's fang marks. Himni then ripped out Magnus's throat and let out a pained and sad howl, sounding so eerie in the light of the full moon. "She killed Magnus, it can't be true but look at her. She is drenched in her blood." the pack began to whisper watching Himni as she stood over Magnus. She turned and looked at them, she snarled her bloody fangs barred at them.

"There you are!" came a voice as the rest of Sol's friends joined him and stared watching Himni. "Murderer, kill her, kill her!" shouted the second in command of the Malo pack. Himni didn't fight them as they came towards her, ropes in hand they tied her paws behind her back then threw her to the ground tying her muzzle and hind legs. Himni just lay there staring back at Sol, her eyes were back to their brown sad ones now. "The gods do not judge you. Your to be great some day. Sol...son of Odin." she whispered as they began to drag her and Magnus's body to the council meeting.

The council was on edge. Tension filled the room as Himni was bound behind the chieftains. Sol ramained tied up, but allowed to stand next to his father. Clan Leader Malo boomed in first, "My son... is dead. All because your son couldn't keep that harlot in line!" Clan Leader Malo was a balding man, slender individual. His voice higher pitched and authoritative. It was painful to hear his speeches, and he loved them.

Sol's father shook his head, "He can not control what others do!"

"He is still responsible! And seen at the crime no less! Men say he helped her land the killing blow! I motion to have Sol executed and to have this... thing locked in my dungeon! She want to kill him so bad? We'll do worse..."

"Enough!" I was no secret that Malo wanted Sol dead. The leadership would be halved and clan Malo would be able to take their territory with no future chieftain. Sol's father spoke again, "You may kill my son. But this is not about vengeance. The girl stays in our dungeon, for honor's sake. She has nothing to fear here. The men of our village are sterile anyway, so she will remain safe until her end of days."

Malo was obviously angered by this, "No! She will outlive your worthless clan! We will keep her in our dungeon!" He looked at the girl with almost lustful eyes. But the other clan leaders shook their heads. "We will pass Waano's motion. It seems the most just. When their clan parishes, so will she. Honor is sated."

Malo growled, "This isn't over. We'll speak later."

"But for now we move to more important matters. The destruction of the girl's tribe. She said it was lead by Magnus and other members of your tribe. Sol backs this up as well..."

Malo interrupted, "His word is worthless."

"That may be, but hers still carries some weight. If this is true then action must be taken."

Malo grimaced, "How severe?"

"You will be imposed with sanctions of 40% and lose your title as a warrior clan."

"That's it?" He smirked, "As soon as that worthless Yari clan are gone, we'll be happy to meet your sanctions."

"We will discuss further punishments after we adjourn."

The whole time this was going on Himni was praying to the Gods, begging them to help Sol and his clan. She prayed for anything that she could think of that would help them. Suddenly her eyes snapped open and she stared up at Sol's father and grunted wanting to speak. A guard leaned down warning her to behave before he removed the rope around her muzzle. "The Gods have spoken, your son slaughtered my clan and his claw marks are on me." Himni said as she stood with the help of the guard. She glared at the other clan leader her fangs slightly bared as she stared in her Lycan form.

"I will tell you this Malo leader. I am to be mated by Sol. If I give him an heir you can not touch me, this clan or any survivors from my clan. You and your men leave here and never return. If you do not listen you will not be allowed in Valhalla." she said her eyes glowing. She as speaking the truth and everyone could sense this and would know this. "If I do not bare Sol and heir then you are to take my life in return for your son's. Allow me 5 months. If this time passes and I am not pregnant then you kill me and leave Sol's clan alone. If I bare heir, you leave forever." she said.

"I am doing this for honor, I am nothing but a bargaining chip anyways but I dare you to go against the God's wishes." she said simply. "For now, allow the Malo to whip me 40 times as part of a punishment." she said and looked over at the rest of the Chiefs. "If you do not follow what I say, the Gods will bring Ragnarok down on all of us." she said and closed her eyes and shut her muzzle waiting.

Malo looked over the girl, "Why the Hel would I agree to tha..." The other clan member nodded in agreement, "You're wish is heard and we will heed it. You speak with the weight of the chieftain and the weight of the gods." The chiefs look at each other, "Ragnorok is already upon us. We do this out of honor, not fear. Hope, not despair. We do this because it is your wish, child of prophecy. However, Sol is sterile. Your hope is slim. However, this will not succeed should you bear less than two children. A future chief for each clan. Do this and the lineage shall continue peacefully. If by some reason this miracle happens the revived clan will gain warrior status."

Leader Malo was suddenly enfuriated, "That will put my clan into exile!"

"You said losing your warrior status was not so bad. Are you afraid now that there could be a threat?"

The old man grunted, "There is no threat. Fine. I will return in 5 months. Be off children. Once he fails though I don't want her dead... I want her to be mine."

The tribes looked at each other and nodded. "Go and deal your punishment to her."

"Oh, I will!"

Himni was taken back to the courtyard, the clan leader whipping her without restraint, taking his time in his sadistic pleasure as each strike hit her back. He kneeled down next to her, his breath on her neck as he stuck his tongue out. "When you fail with that boy, I'll show you how offspring are actually made." Once the ordeal was over and his violation of Himni was complete, both physically and mentally they slumped her to the ground. Sol was thrown next to her, still bound. "Take him. Try. I will return." Sol looked at Himni and closed his eyes, leaning into her slumped body.

Himni said nothing as the Elders spoke and she nodded when they agreed with her. She bit her lip and stared at the Malo leader, however she said nothing as the council cleared out and she was taken, thrown against a tree stump and whipped until her back bled badly. Himni made not a single sound, no cry of pain as she was later dropping to the snow under the tree. She forced herself not to vomit when the Malo leader licked her, she thanked the Gods she was in her Lycan form when this happened. She held her tears back from the agony she was was in, however she was doing this for Sol and his clan, not for herself.

"Release Sol, he has done nothing wrong. You will not run, I know you won't." Himni muttered as someone stepped forward and unbound Himni and Sol. She lay there panting softly once the Malo were gone, her back bleeding badly, her white hair stained with her own blood. She turned her head and looked at Sol weakly and slowly shrunk to her human form, her naked flesh ripped, her white hair matted with her own blood. Himni said nothing as she weakly pushed herself up and helped Sol as well clinging weakly to his arm. Once they were alone and in his own hut she slumped onto a pile of furs and closed her eyes laying on her stomach, not caring she was naked in front of him.

"You are not sterile Sol, I can smell the seed, the sperm with in your loins. Go ahead, do what you must. I am sorry for everything that has happened. Go ahead and take me, I shall not fight you." she said simply. Himni was in pure agony but she did well holding it out of sight so that Sol could not see it or feel it. "If you want me in Lycan form, I can do that for you as well, you can chose, Sol." she whispered and slowly pushed herself up on her hands and knees, her legs spread and she waited, trying her hardest to keep herself from trembling.

Sol simply looked up at her, offering herself. He didn't care about anything going on. He moved on top of the girl, kissing her, pushing her into his body as he wrapped his arms around her. Her injured body slipped his mind. "I don't care if I'm sterile or not. I don't care if I live or die. What you did was the most honorable thing I could even hope to achieve." Sol grabbed her by her hips and lifter her onto his lab, placing her atop the bulge in the rags he had. "You are more beautiful to me like this then you were when we first met. When you were just a pretty girl. Now it seems like I'm indulging in fate herself."

Sol licked up her neck as his hands rub up and down her sides, being more mindful of her back. Let me enjoy you. Let me enjoy in every way!" Sol was losing his self control in front of her. The bulge that pressed against her opening was only getting larger. Their sexes only separated by a thin cloth. His hands reached up to her breasts. His tongue now working down the nape of her neck, slowly to one of her taut nipples. His bulge was now barely contained by the cloth. The stretched rags fighting to stay together under Sol's massive girth.

Back
Top Bottom