Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Give You Mercy

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmicBacklash

Shipping Trash
So, I'm a long-time Kingdom Hearts fan who has recently gotten into Z-Nation, and my twisted little brain has had me wondering: What happens when you put the two together?

Basically, what I'm after is a KH AU in the Z-Nation universe. We'd follow the same basic premise of Z-Nation, getting Patient Zero to a lab in California in order to use the antibodies in his/her blood to create a vaccine, but not necessarily adhere to every single plot point from the show. Leaves more room for creativity and all that jazz.

There are two pairings that are an absolute must for me, Axel x Roxas (The latter is seventeen at the time of the roleplay, so no illegal shit here) and Marluxia x Larxene. I will not do Sora x Riku, sorry, but I despise that pairing, but anything else is negotiable. Dibs on Roxas and Larxene.

As a very basic overview of my chosen two characters, I see Roxas as being somewhat like Ten-K in that he's become an expert marksman in the three years since the outbreak, despite being an admittedly somewhat scrawny, small guy. He also goes by the name of Ten Thousand/Ten-K, and nobody knows what his real name is because he refuses to share it. Larxene's the group's electrician-slash-mechanic; if it's a vehicle or it runs on anything electrical, she's your girl. She tends to strike strangers as a little bit nuts, because she actually enjoys killing Z's. A lot. To the point where it's a little scary. She, Roxas, and Marluxia are part of a larger party, but the rest of the characters within said group, we can discuss and pick out together.

I'll roleplay with anyone regardless of gender identity, not picky in that regard. My preferred medium is Skype, I'm not really a fan of having my writing out there for anyone and everyone to see, but I still expect multi-para at least. The fact that it's an IM program doesn't suddenly mean one-liners and one to two paragraphs are okay.

Literate+ ONLY. You must have a good grasp of the English language and everything that entails. If I like the look of you, I will ask for a sample of your writing to be sure that you meet my admittedly somewhat high standards, (I've had people who seem fine when just talking, and then they turn out to be not half as literate as I thought when they're writing with me) and you can ask for the same from me if you like. Typos every now and then are fine, they happen to absolutely everyone, but if you're mixing up their, they're, and there and making other amateur mistakes, the door's that way. Use it.

You don't have to be caught up on Z-Nation, since we're only taking the premise and running with it. I'm only on Season 2 myself, so no spoilers past then, please!

OOC chatter is a must; I like to become friends with the people I write with, it's more comfortable for me that way and it allows for better communication/planning, etc. I like to be able to exchange ideas, music, headcanons and the like with my RP partners, it makes things more fun and gets me more emotionally invested.

Last, but not least - at least until I remember something else - please don't flake on me. If you're not willing to commit to this, then please don't contact me, and if you decide at any point that you don't want to roleplay with me anymore, then tell me. Don't just disappear. Not cool, bruh.

So...yeah. Let's kill some Z's, you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom