Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Always a thief(lady/moon)

"he's just 'droll'..." James grumbled before smiling. "well, it's not his fault he's a cop i suppose." he admitted with a chuckle. "the doctor really is scary." he agreed. "but she's nice enough to me." he admitted with a smile. "i think it's because she feels bad for me, being 'moon struck' she called it. i'm not sure what that means." it meant lost to his powers. few Fey referred to it as such anymore, but it was true nonetheless. "i'm sorry to hear your mother passed." he admitted softly. "i'm sorry he is so alone now." he admitted. "he's a really good man. he truly loves you." he admitted with a smile. "i'd like to know you too. and we can always decide we just want to be friends. or we can decide we want to spend the rest of our lives together. it's our choice, right?" he asked happily before grinning at her. "If we shadows have offended, Think but this, and all is mended,That you have but slumber'd here While these visions did appear. And this weak and idle theme, No more yielding but a dream, Gentles, do not reprehend: If you pardon, we will mend: And, as I am an honest Puck, If we have unearned luck Now to 'scape the serpent's tongue,We will make amends ere long; Else the Puck a liar call; So, good night unto you all. Give me your hands, if we be friends, And Robin shall restore amends." he recited with a smile. most of what he knew of the Fey came from such stories. though, he was pretty sure there was no Titania. if there was, he certainly didn't know about it.

“Ah, yes. You’re not...powerful at the moment. You’re lost because of being iron poisoned. They’ll come back, but for the moment, you’re moon struck.”Belladonna said smiling a little before nodding. “Me to. And he does.”She said smiling a little before nodding. “Yes....we can do whatever we want.”She grinned at him before laughing out loud, shaking her head a little. “Well, that was good. Though if you ever meet the Dark lady or Summer prince, I would refrain from mentioning Titania. It’s a long standing.....problem between them, the only woman to ever come between the sidhe royals.”

"Oh. i hadn't even noticed." he admitted, looking stunned. "your right, i can hear the hum, but it's all muted and dull..." he admitted, blinking a little. "it kind of feels like being back in the city. it's nice actually. the wild here is so... loud. it presses against me so hard i fear i might break." he admitted before smiling at her. "Dark Prince and Summer Lady?" he asked, looking confused. "you mean Oberon and Mab right?" he asked, his head tilted. "i don't actually know much about the world here." he admitted. "all i now about it is from books and stuff." he admitted before smiling at her. "i'm sure i'll learn more in the coming days." he admitted before looking relieved when the doctor came in to fuss over him, dope him up so he couldn't feel a thing and then change his bandages.

“Yea, Sith said it will be for a few more days probably before you start feeling like yourself again.....and yes. The city for us is like a vacation....things are a little dulled.”Belladonna said before tilting her head. “And here....well, you are in the heart of all that is wild, faerie at it’s purest. Things are.....more potent here, while the land is wild in all of ireland, here, and in the hollowed hills of the unseelie and seelie, it’s worse.”Belladonna said before wincing. “Don’t say their names. They’re the lady of dark and lord of light, if it’s whispered in the dark or light, they’re said to know about it. Granted, even as powerful as we still are....the sidhe are....less, then what we were at one time. We’re fading as a people, James but....at one time, they knew all. To say their names, is to draw their attention. Be careful about saying their name outloud.”She warned smiling a little, before grinning. “Don’t worry, we’ll teach you. Rest.”She said settling in to watch of him as he rested.

He nodded. "it'll be nice. i'm not used to things being so strong and i don't have the power to bring my shields up. hopefully i can get those up before the Wild takes me again. i hate that." he admitted. though, he loved it just as much, being so connected that he lost who, even what he was. there was something wonderful in it that scared him shitless. it was like the time he'd tried that drug, he forgot which one now it had been so long ago. it had left him flying high, and he'd been sick for almost a week after and he had nightmares about it for months. "oh. is it bad to let hem know we're talking about them?" he wondered, a bit baffled before he frowned. "the fey's power is fading? i wonder if it has anything to do with the murders? it is done nearly ritualistically. could be a dark fey trying to reclaim lost powers or something... Black magic though, surely they would know better? but if they're playing with Death Magic... i'll have to ask Loki." he admitted before smiling at her. "thank you Belladonna." he mumbled before succumbing to the painkillers an drifting off. "you good for him." the doctor admitted. "he's calmer with you here. doesn't feel the pain so bad." she smiled at her. "you be good to him, a'right? he'll be good for you. doing so much to save youh, even though your a stranger to him. he's one worth keeping."

“We’ll help you. Father was talking about helping you figure out things. We’ll help.”She promised patting his arm, before wincing a little. “Not really. If they know we’re talking about them, they’ll be curious, and probably come investigate if we say their names enough. It’s like a summoning, and the lady is not someone you want to have curious about you.”Belladonna said before nodding a little. “It might be...but the fae have been fading for centuries.....James, they were once worshipped as gods. No matter how powerful we are, power is fading, there are more humans then fae now....cutting into the wild places, leaving less and less places for us.....and tehy should know better. But if someone is trying to regain what we lost....”because she really wouldn’t put it past mab actually. “You’re welcome.”She smiled watching him before blushing at the doctor’s words. “I’ll be good to him yes. Of course. And I know, we’ll just have to help them both survive what’s coming.”

"i'd like that." he admitted with a smile before wincing a little. "well, the.. uh Lord of Light wouldn't be so bad i don't think, but the Queen of Darkness..." he shook his head. "i don't know what's true or not but i guess it doesn't matter." he admitted with a sigh. "i'll be getting lessons after all." he admitted with a smile before shaking his head a little. "i didn't know." he admitted. "are you fading too? i don't know how to tell if i'm fading..." James was actually one of the most powerful Fey to come through in a very long time. him and Alex where not even in their thirties and yet they where more powerful than Oberon and Mab and damn near close to Cernunnos. or they would be if they could remove those blocks they had on themselves. "Good. good." the doctor said with a smile. "he is a handsome boy isn't he?" she asked with a grin. "you will be good friends. at the least. i can tell."

“No, he wouldn’t be that bad. But to draw one’s attention, is to draw the other’s.”Belladonna shrugged a little before nodding. “Yes, lessons, and probably with Sith to, who has a fondness for tricks and randomly pouncing on his students to make sure they’re aware all the time.”Belladonna warned before biting her lip, shaking her head. “No, I don’t think so. I am one of the youngest of the pure fae, born in this century,...I don’t remember being more then this. And I don’t think you are. You and Alex, I assume, are the strongest I’ve met in a long time....the loss of being gods, and breeding with the humans, has both allowed us to survive, but weakened us as a people....it is....it is what happened. We’ll just have to see where to go from here.”Belladonna said smiling a little before nodding. “Very handsome. And we will be.”

“....Am I allowed out of bed yet?”alex whined, stretching slowly as he looked up at his mate, gently fingering the fading scars om his cheek. It hurt some, but it was healed. And he needed to speak to belladonna, and his team. It was time to get back to work, even if he had enjoyed the few days off to recover, he knew there were things that had happened in the world that they didn’t know about, and what they didn’t know, always had the potential to get them killed.

"oh." he mumbled before smiling a little. "i like tricks." he admitted with a smile. "Sith sounds fun..." his face fell a little. "how is he handling the loss of his Kits?" the bodies of his baby twins had been handed over, they'd been cleaned and stitched closed and put in their Sunday best for Sith. the humans not fully realizing what would really be done to the bodies. they knew not to use any chemicals on the bodies, but didn't understand Faerie funerals. they where shrouded in secrecy so they just did what they could to make the poor girls 'presentable'. "i can't even stop mosquitoes from biting me. i'm not powerful." he scoffed, shaking his head before blinking at her. "huh! i was always lead to believe the problem came from pure blooded fey only mating with pure blooded fey." he admitted. "inbreeding, you know?" he asked, though honestly speaking, it was probobly a mix of both.

"No." Gabe stated simply. "there's still a little bit of poison in your system and we need you here in case James freaks out." he admitted. "his shield are down and while he's weak the Wild can't do anything but if he can't get his shields up before his powers start increasing again then the Wild could take him again." he admitted. "stop poking them." he ordered, gently brushing a kiss to his cheek with a smile. "you look pretty handsome." he admitted. "rough and tough and tumble. kind of turns me on." he admitted with a chuckle.

“I’m sure you do.”Belladonna said looking amused before smiling slightly. “As well as expected. Being playful, vengeful, and plotting pouncing on unsuspecting fae....mostly. Mourning.”Belladonna sighed. “the funeral will be soon. When you two can get up and move. He would like you to come.”Belladonna smiled, because the fae hunted for a funeral, it sorta required all participates to be able bodied. “You are, you just have shielded so well you can’t stop them. We’ll teach you.”She smiled before shrugging. “Yes, I know. It’s probably a little bit of both.”

“...Fine. I still don’t like it.”Alex sulked a little looking at him, brushing gabe’s hair out of his face, before wincing. “We’ll protect him.”he said before whining at the order. Squirming slightly, “Ah. You like me looking like the bad end of a lion’s ass? I sorta look horrible now.”Which was why he hadn’t actually looked in the mirror just yet, he didn’t want to see the permanent scars, thinking he was still half human, he thought he would scar, badly.

He smiled a little. "the truth of any wild fey, right?" he asked with a grin. "mischievous and playful right?" he asked with a grin. "i'll fit right in. i always knew one of my parents had to be from the Wild Hunt." he admitted happily before scowling. "if they're still alive though i'm certainly demanding answers." he mumbled unhappily. life in an orphanage had been extremely unpleasant. the only person who had ever tried to foster them ha been a child molester and the staff of the orphanage often sent him to doctors who trapped him to shock therapy machines and told him the voices he was hearing weren't real and forced him to take medicine that made everything worse. his so called Parents, if they where alive, would have to have a very good excuse or he was going to slaughter them. he was a bitter man born from a bitter boy and he was determined to have answers. "What takes place at the funeral? i'm assuming it's not like a human funeral." he admitted. "Poor boy." the doctor said shaking her head. "so angry about his parents. no way to live." she admitted with a sigh. "Still, he has a good chance now, yes?" she asked Belladonna with a smile.

"I know." he admitted before smiling a little. "you don't look that bad. god your dramatic. you can't barely even see the scars. the Fey heal well and they have superb healing skills on top of that." he admitted. "you don't even know what you look like. i would have thought you'd be proud of the wounds. you got them saving a damsel after all."

“Very true.”belladonna laughed a little before watching the other, not about to voice what they all suspected. Not when night rode the air like a kiss, simply speaking of it, would draw Mab’s attention, especially since she was already looking for them. “I’m sure there will be answers, if you meet them.”Of that at least, she could be truthful. “A hunt. A wild hunt, and we burn the bodies at the end, and well....the predators of the hunt, feast and be merry.”She said, well aware that it wasn’t a human thing, but for the hunt, eating their own, was just a way to know that they would never be forgotten, always reborn. “...No, it’s no way to live, but we will figure out about his parents. He’ll let it go....and he does have a good chance.”

“I am not that dramatic, I know I’m horrible.”Alex whined a little, snuggling down into the bed, curling up, well aware that his mate had problems resisting him when he was being cute and snuggly, though he rarely took advantage of it. “I would, but she’s not my damsel you know. Sorta makes it hard to be glad about it. And I look horrible, I know I do.”He whined a little. "I'm not fae enough to heal as well as they do. James, yes. I don't."

"i hope so." he admitted with a small yawn before frowning a little. "uhm... you... eat the... oh..." he pondered that and then. "i'm going to have to warn Gabe, Loki and Alex." he admitted. it was a bit... disturbing even for him, but not surprising. animals did that, and the people here where, most of them anyway, so closely tied to animals they where half animal themselves. he wasn't much different, more often than not he was confused by things people did because he was more plant than person. more animal than person. it was, really, only his human raised mentality that made him uneasy with the idea of such a... funeral. "He will fit in well here." The doctor admitted. "a shame he is Unseelie. if he spends too much time here, he will likely end up sick like the others." she admitted, shaking her head. "it is so unsafe for him to even be here in the Emerald Isles." she admitted. "the sickness is spreading."

"your amazing." Gabe scoffed. "shall i prove it to you?" he asked, his voice a growl, enjoying the way his lover was acting all cute and snuggly and uncertain. it set off every instinct in Gabe. "she better not be your damsel." he teased, scooping the other into a deep kiss. "i'm feeling horny Alex." he growled. "your doing it on purpose. i think i should fuck you in a mirror, so you can see how glossy eyed you get, how frantic for it you become. how sexy you really are." he teased, kissing the other again. "i should make my claim on you. besides.... haven't you noticed yet?" he asked his lover. "i don't think your 'half' fey my love." he admitted.

“Yes we do.”Belladonna tilted her head watching him, looking vaguely amused that he found the idea disturbing. Looking at the doctor as she nodded. Frowning slightly. “we’ll send him home. Soon. As soon as they track their killer to the source, we’ll be able to send them home to protect them.”Belladonna said looking said at the idea of him leaving, but she couldn’t stand the thought of him being sick either, sad as she considered what was being done to the fae.

“You should. Really.”Ale said smiling quietly, though the uncertainty was only half faked, half the time he spent doubting himself. “Hm, I think I’d be attacked by James if she was my damsel.”He laughed softly kissing the other back, “I am not. Its not my fault you only get horny around me.”he said shivering at the idea, giving the other wide eyes at the idea of being fucked in the mirror, “Are you so certain you want to claim me here, in the heart of faerie?”He said smiling a little before frowning, considering that. “I have to be. Otherwise I would have never been left out among them.”

"I am not sure Home would be safe for him either." the Doctor admitted. "he will have no training, his shields have been shredded and might never recover if he doesn't get the training he needs... damned if e does an damned if he doesn't." the Doctor admitted with a sigh. "i worry." she admitted, setting a hand to Belladonna's cheek. "you are a precious child... i hate seeing you worry so." she admitted. "things will work out, i think. but there will be troubles. you must fight, my girl. an fight har. don't give up. don't give in." she ordered before sweeping away, James jerking awake and blinking stupidly at the ceiling, muttered something about butterflies and went back to sleep.

"I will then." he said with a chuckle, bringing the others hand up and pressed a kiss to the ring. "i never thought i would ever love anyone ever again after Amelia." he admitted, staring at his lover. he had mentioned Amelia before, his wife from years ago, before he met the asshole who had 'trained' him to be a good submissive. before Alex had even been born. "i would not have given this to you unless i truly loved you.besides, it is totally your fault i get horny." he huffed before scooping the other up. "your damn straight i want to fuck you right in the heart of Faerie." he growled, moving into the bathroom and positioning him in front of the mirror, that was the entire expanse of a wall, and pushed the others hands against the mirror. "don't move, i'd hate to have to punish you." Gabe had never laid a hand on his lover, aside from what they both enjoyed, but he was very creative with his punishments. once he made Alex dress in a adorable Lolita outfit for an entire weekend. heals and all. it had been hot. another time he'd wrapped the other up in bright pink ribbons and ate sushi off of him like the was a table. that had been fun too. "I am going to make you scream. i bet i can even break my old record of how many times i can make you cum." he teased, smirking at his lover.

“Maybe not, but america is less....faerie bound then here. We are damned no matter what we do.”Belladonna sighed ducking her head, because she worried. She was scared of why the queen wanted them dead, and what would happen to faerie when her people found out she slaughtered two pureblood sidhe princes simply because they had the misfortune to have Oberon as a father. After all, the sidhe bred so rarely, that their children had always been held precious, that it was nearly a crime to kill them. “I wont. I’ll fight till the bitter end. We all will.”belladonna said before startled, yelping a little as james woke, smiling slightly as she settled in to nap herself as she watched over him.

Alex ducked his head a little, blushing at the other’s kiss, avoiding looking at him in the face, cause he hated to show just how insecure he could be at times. “I know. Sometimes I’m amazed that you would want me, after her. I mean...I am so nothing like amelia.”Alex said blushing a little before snorting slightly. “it’s your fault I get horny. No one else gets me horny.”he whined a little before shivering at the answer. “truly? Even knowing that magic is free here....and I dunno, it just seems like it should be reluctant to have sex here....”Alex frowned, not understanding his reluctance was borne out of a prince’s need to protect his court, of worrying and sensing that having sex here, in the heart of faerie, was a bond that would make gabe prince consort, a bond deeper because the magic was deeper here, more solid here. Shivering as he was picked up, hands resting on the wall as he glanced at the other. “Hmmm, you always come up with interesting punishments.”he said with feigned fear, he’d never truly feared gabe, not even when they had first met. Or he’d discovered the venom that could have killed him as easily as anything else, he trusted gabe, with everything he was. “I doubt it. Even I have my limits of how many times I can get hard, gabe, and it’s not that high.”Alex said blushing, even when he liked sex with gabe, enjoyed it, his body was usually reluctant to go more then a few times.

The Doctor nodded. "yes, but the murderer now knows them. he would be able to tell, my dear... these are the boys. the long lost princes. Oberon's sons." she admitted softly. "the murderer knows, and so now does the Dark Queen." she admitted. "they have no safe place to flee." the doctor looked at the girl. "you need to tell your father my child. trying to hide it will only hurt him worse." it was not well known, but the doctor was not just a doctor. she was a 'medicine witch' and she ha 'the third eye'. she was forbidden to directly interfere, but she could nudge people, like Belladonna, into taking the right course of action. didn't mean that happened, but the old woman could try at least.

"Amelia was the light of my life." Gabe admitted. "but so are you. i will always love her this is true, but i will always love you as well." he admitted with a smile. "besides, there's a reason why your a man and she was a woman." he pointed out, kissing his lover. "you are mine, till the end days." he promised before snorting. "the magic is magic, it won't bother us." he promised. well, it would but Gabe didn't know that. "I do make interesting punishments.... i would love to eat strawberry and chocolate syrup and ice-cream off of you." he admitted with a chuckle because he was well aware his lover wasn't scared of him, never had been. not even when he'd accidentally bitten him. it really had been an accident. he was sick with a nasty fever and had thought the other was an enemy. fortunately, all that happened was that Alex had intense hallucinations for an hour or two. "we'll have to see about that." he admitted with a snicker, flicking a bottle of lube out of his pocket and then flicked Alex's pants open and sliding them down. "let's see how much i can make you beg while we're at it, shall we?"

“....Yes they are...and I know.”belladonna swallowed thickly, because she knew it would hurt her father, but she also knew he needed to do. “I will tell him. Soon. As soon as the others come back, and someone else to look after james.”Belladonna said, relaxing with the decision, smiling quietly as she rested, still recovering herself.

“Good to know. Love you to...and well, that makes sense.”Alex said blushing a little, relaxing at the promise, shifting, cuddling close. “Love you to.”He muttered before nodding, “maybe...okay. Magic is just magic.”Alex smiled a little before snorting, “That’s to cold. I odn’t like cold.”He whined a little, cause he really really didn’t. Whining a little as he squirmed slightly, making a face at the other. “Yes, I guess we will.”She said sighing quietly as the other slid his pants down, whimpering quietly as he fisted his hands against the glass, resting his head on the mirror. “Well, if you insist.”

"of course it does. i always make sense." Gabe scoffed, looking amused. "Magic doesn't give a damn bout us, even if you aren't half fey like you think you are." he teased before smirking at him. "that's why it's a punishment." he stated simply. it wasn't like Sushi was warm either yet had made the other sit through that. it had been awesome. "I do insist." he purred, smirking at the other, slicking his fingers up and stroking the others entrance. "ah ah. no hiding. i want you to watch yourself." he ordered with a growl, smirking at him. "i want you to see how beautiful you are." he teased. "how wrecked you get when i play with you." he teased, slipping his finger inside, slowly working it in carefully because they did this so rarely, he was always far too tight to be rough with this part. every time they did anything, Gabe had to take his time, be gentle because no one liked having a sore ass.

“Not always. That sushi was horrible.”Alex whined a little, because he found sushi to be gross, “So boss.”He grumbled, shivering as the other stroked him, leaning his head a little ways back from the mirror to look down at gabe. “I’m not that beautiful. James is. And you’re not that good.”He whined a little, forcing himself to relax, closing his eyes a little as his body relaxed, accepted the finger in him, rocking his hips a little. Needing the reassurance that he was wanted, even if he’d heard the words, his body still wanted it.

"The sushi was delicious, you just complaining because i kept pouring soya sauce into your belly button for dipping." he teased with a snicker. "i am bossy, now hold still, look at yourself in the mirror or i'll go talk to belladonna about getting the stuff for an ice cream sundae. don't think i don't have the equipment here to tie your ass to that bed." he warned, looking very amused. "You, my dear one, are more beautiful to me than even Cernunnos." and that was saying something. it was like saying Mab or Titania where ugly an Oberon was a crotchety old man. full blooded Fey where so beautiful that they could make a man fall in love with them with just a smile. "You are the other half of my soul, perfect for me in every way, not just in personality or emotion, but in body and spirit as well. never forget that." he ordered firmly, smiling a little. "i am very much 'that good'. you wait and see. maybe net time i do this i'll record it? i wonder if Oberon has a video Camera i could borrow?" he mused, wiggling his finger as the other rocked his hips. "then i could watch you come undone anytime i felt the urge." he admitted with a grin. they both knew he'd never do it. but it was fun to think about.

“It tickled!”Alex whined a little groaning at the order, trembling slightly at the order, but holding still. Swallowing thickly as he looked at the other, flushing brightly as he ducked his head a little. Embarassed that the other would find him as beautiful as a sidhe, especially when his glamour was still in place. In fact....the words had managed to do what few things did, strip him down and let magic glow under his skin like moonlight, “I wont. Wont forget.”He promised before shivering, “You could.”he moaned loudly as the other wiggled his finger, “Might. Sith might to.”he said gasping softly, whimpering as he indeed was starting to come undone

Gabe smiled a little. "it was fun." he stated with a laugh before smirking at the other. "look up!" he snarled, the voice a whiplash of an order. "Look at yourself! Look at how gorgeous you are, legs spread open for me so eagerly. so unafraid of me. so willing to be mine." he purred, smirking when his lover started to glow. "you see? how pretty your hair is, shining like a lake in the middle of the moonlit night. eyes like a twilight sky. skin so pale and perfect, glowing like the very moon. everything about you is darkness and ethereal beauty." he purred. "the most beautiful man on earth, with the most beautiful soul to match." he purred, sliding a second finger into his tight, still too tight lover. "well. we'll have to ask later, i'm too invested in making you moan and scream for me right now." he teased, pulling the other into a deep kiss while his free hand stroked his lovers cock once before sliding higher to pinch a perky, perfect nipple. "all mine, my Alex Monroe. All mine."

Alex’s head snapped up at the order, eyes wide as he stared at himself. Whimpering quietly as the light reflected in the mirror. “always was yours.”he whimpered shivering as he stared, before glancing down at gabe, just needing to see him, moaning as the other stretched him, groaning softly. Gasping as the other played with his nipple, writhing against the mirror, trapped between the cool glass and gabe’s heat.

"Yes. always mine." he whispered happily, smiling at the other. he took his time, stroking the other all over while working him open and only when he had made the other cum the first time, fingers stroking and teasing his lovers prostate did he slip inside and gear up for a second, speaking the entire time about how beautiful his mate was and how much he loved him even when Alex couldn't' actually understand him anymore. Gabe wanted no doubt left in his lovers mind. only once he'd reduced his lover to moaning mush did he move the other into bed and tuck them both in for a good nights sleep.

James woke in the morning with a sharp gasp and a hiss. his hands ached like fire, but he knew that was because the where healing. they itched so bad he thought he might die as the new skin slowly grew over. it was considered slow by fey standards, but if you watched long enough you could actually watch the progress. his magic was coming back 'online' and was speed healing the damage and it was hell! they itched, they ached, they drew sounds from his throat that made him sound like a dying animal and he squirmed in his bed because he couldn't sit still. in four to eight hours, all that would be left where scars. and if he was very lucky, he'd get his mental shields back up before then, because otherwise he was going to be off shot into the woods before anyone even knew there was a problem.

Back
Top Bottom