Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Current Interests

Status
Not open for further replies.

MellowYellow

Pulsar
Well ah, I suppose I'll keep this short and sweet, focusing on those things that I'm currently most interested in RPing, most often with me in a Dom M role (though I am open to negotiation). These could be either original or fanbased, some might be actual plots or just general regions of interest... either way there's room for discussion with most things. I'm not expecting all these different things to be entwined, you can pick and choose at your leisure, or freely suggest any ideas you may have that are along the same lines.

Kinks are negotiable. The only thing I'd really say in advance is that you really shouldn't bother messaging me if you can't string a proper sentence together, or make decently robust paragraphs.

So... yeah. Let's get to it.

--------------------

Steven Universe: Hey don't judge, it's an awesome show. For this I migh mainly be looking for lesbian/futa related content involving gems, or certain humans. Doing stuff with an adult Steven is also a possibility, though a little plotting might be needed to find something we both like. In particular though I have a real hankering for this picture (NSFW) and would have some leanings for wanting to play Jasper.

Overwatch: Mainly interested in Mei... and you'd almost forget she exists because she's barely mentioned around here. Also fond of Pharah.

Prince Peach: Based on these pictures (NSFW) is an idea that encapsulates a lot of things I love. Strong women, pretty but hung femboys, interspecies relationships... Basically it's the Bowser/Peach kidnapping plot but with a reversed gender perspective, where the pretty and naive Prince Peach is taken prisoner by the busty but evil Bowser. Question is, will he ever want to leave her 'hospitality'? (I want this. So fucking badly)

Smite: A MOBA that I've been playing for... about two months now. Gods and goddesses, mythological heroes and villains, arrayed for big ass battles. Also has a delicious female cast that I'd love to have some fun with. Neith, Bellona, Hel, Amaterasu... I'd love to take some for a spin, and there's no shortage of options.

Opposite Multiple Futas: One thing I really want try it to play a woman opposite a harem (or just more than one) of horny futas. Not entirely sure of the specifics, but I think it could be fun to be opposite plenty of potent girlmeat. Could be persuaded to play a guy in this configuration, buuuut I might need some persuasion.

*super fuckin' craving* Shokugeki no Soma: An anime I've started to watch relatively recently. A shonen about... cooking, of all things. And yet I found I rather like it. I... watch it for the plot. In all seriousness I think it could lead to a lot of fun, with some erotica related to sex and food. I'd be open to... more or less any/all female characters from the setting, and for my part I'd be open to playing someone like Soma or Takumi. Or, someone else if you wanted to make a suggestion.

Corrupter: Something that's deceptively hard to find in these parts. I'd genuinely love an RP where a noble and powerful man sinks into a more depraved lifestyle under the perverse guidance of a wicked and lustful woman.

Black/Middle Eastern Women: If there's anything that can snap me to attention at the blink of an eye, it's the beauty of a curvy black woman, or the elegant splendour of a caramel-skinned Middle Eastern beauty. In general I quite like interracial scenes, but finding people on here open to playing black or middle eastern women is rarer than finding a unicorn prancing about in the middle of a lunar eclipse. This'd really get the juices flowing.

Small dom/Big sub: In general I just have a liking for scenes involving smaller men dominating taller women (that are both in the site age range mind you), with the shorter guy being quite impressive sexually despite his stature. It's not exactly easy to come by here, so if it's up your alley feel free to bring it up. Hey, it's something different, and I think it can be both cute and fun to take on that kind of role.

Polyamory/Harems: An oldie but a goodie. I know it's not to everyone's taste, so I don't seek to force it on anyone, but if you're up for it then you're likely to get a gold star in my book.

Original Plots

Keep in mind that whatever gender roles are specified in these plots, I could be convinced into doing most of these plots with any gender configuration if you're persuasive enough:

Conquest: He was the worlds first superhero, a man of immense power and seeming immortality who had been loved by the masses for saving the world countless times. But as the years went on, people began to change. They no longer wanted super-criminals jailed only to break out again. No, they favoured anti heroes with the drive to kill, and fully embraced this new form of 'heroism.' Disgusted by humanity, the hero exiled himself to Mars while the world became more chaotic as superpowered punks acted with impunity.

She was one of his oldest enemies. A wicked enchantress as beautiful as she was devious, powerful in her own right. For years she has bided her time, planning out the masterstroke that will claim the earth for her... but every queen needs a king, particularly one who can make her dream a reality, and there is only one man worthy of standing beside her...

Prince of the Stars: The story of a feminine alien prince coming to earth is nothing too strange- particularly in this world of superheroes and villains. However this newcomer quickly comes to stick out because of his... interesting idea of 'fun.' He's not a bad guy, but since his morality is alien to humankind it seems he can be quite destructive when he's looking to enjoy himself. To make matters worse, the heroine of the city can't bring herself to outright harm him- not when he's just so cute! He'd be a bit like a male version of Starfire- pretty, naive, and ungodly powerful.

Interracial Romance (yeah wow what an original title): Simple idea really. White M has lived next door to an ethnic (Black/Arab/Asian/other) F for years now. She's flirty, coquettish, and has made many passes at her neighbour in the past. Eventually he makes a move, turning then into a lurid and passionate affair between the two.

Badass GF: She's tall, strong, and has quite a level of local fame for her status as a skilled kickboxing star. She's also a huge dork with a secret passion for comics and video games. She meets a guy who happens to be the owner of a local comic shop she frequents, and eventually it turns into a relationship between the two (cosplay would go perfectly for this setup).

Pulp Adventures: Lately, for whatever reason, I've had an in playing some kind of pulp character like the Shadow or Doc Savage. A powerful force with some beautiful women to take advantage of- Jungle Queens, Femme Fatales, Beguiling Martian Princesses... more of a general idea than anything else, but still has potential.

The Totally Epic Quest: You know how it is. Prosperous kingdom is at risk because of some freaky prophecy from like, a billion years ago or something. In this case the prophecy tells of some old demon potentially rising from his slumber and wrecking shit up. Only one artifact can potentially keep it asleep, and it's pretty damn far. Fortunately the king has the best wizard around on his payroll to retrieve it... The bad news is that he's short, bratty and immature. In order to give him some extra security, the king assigns an Amazonian warrior woman to be his protector. But the king is a forgetful sort, unaware of an Amazon's natural attraction to short and slender men.

Saving the Land? Not Quite: For some years now, the kingdom has been rocked from sea to sea by an increasingly chaotic war of succession. In the midst of this chaos, a dark sorceress has set her ages-old plan into motion. She's found a 'chosen one', a young man with vast physical and magical potential who could be enough to conquer the war-ravaged landscape. And, some lurid fun along the road is more than welcome, for herself and any noblewomen the duo come upon.

General Fandom List (Contains things not listed above. Might update from time to time)

Kill la Kill
Dragon Ball
Mortal Kombat
DC
Marvel (Extends to MCU too. But no Loki, at all)
Avatar (I goddamn love Korra, and TLA has a great female cast)
Disney
Star Wars
Adventure Time
Steven Universe
Gravity Falls
Mass Effect (SFM has been a goldmine for inspirations)
Undertale
Fallout
Elder Scrolls
XCOM (Snektits, woo)
Bleach
Attack on Titan
RWBY
Monster Musume (Though I'll say off the bat that I have no interest in playing someone as reprehensively spineless as the main character)
One Punch Man

RE: Dom M Current Interests

119.png

RE: Dom M Current Interests

Added Shokugeki no Soma

Though, as to whether anyone around here is actually familiar with it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom