Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's put the band together again! [Drama, Romance, looking for 3 more]

Letrixia

Star
Looking for:

1 Male Drums
1 Male main Guitar
1 Female Main Bass
1 Main lead singer [Taken]

Tragedy could not had struck the famous worldwide group known as 'Tragedy Rose'. The main singer was caught in a car crash that left her in a coma. The group tried to stick together the best they could however without the main part of the band they all just went their seperate ways. Five years later she finally awakens having no idea what had happened, having her millions of dollars still on the bank. Her family died in the car crash and now she wants to resume doing what she loved the most, Music.

I want this to be a long term rp, I could do it with three but I made it this way so that everybody could have a romance interest. We could just forget the gender and wing it to see what happens as well. Please note that everybody were VERY good friends before the car accident. This will be more drama and romance based rather than everything else.

This sounds really fun! I've always liked the idea of a band touring but never found the group to play it with. If the slot is still open then I'd take the male drums. I can come up with a actual character but I just wanna check to make sure the slot is still open first.

Back
Top Bottom