Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

World of Warcraft, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winter

Star
HI THERE. HELLO. I come here tonight to look for a specific sort of thing that probably won't get a whole lot of bites, but... Let's try it anyway.

So, as you surely read from the title, I'm currently looking for something based in the World of Warcraft universe. Now, I'm not the biggest lore nazi in the world, but one thing I will ask of you is that you have played at least up to the latest expansion. I've been approached before by people who quit back in BC, and that was like... Ten years ago. That's just too much of a disparity in our knowledge of current lore, I'm sorry. So yeah. I don't mind if you unsubbed a month in, but the wikis are little help in regards to this game's lore, and you need at least some firsthand knowledge of the newer races and areas and etc.

Also-- I will come out and say it now so that there is no confusion. I am not female IRL. This has absolutely zero impact on my ability to write female characters, but I know that the subject squicks a small amount of people out and I don't want to make said people uncomfortable. As for you, I don't care if you're a boy, girl, nonbinary person, or being of pure energy, as long as you can write well!

Now that we're on the topic of writing... I don't ask for much, but I do ask that you have a good grasp of the English language. It's better to have MORE line breaks than less, and spell check is mandatory.

I have a full [F-List] which you may look through at your leisure (SPOILER: they pretty much tell you I am a pervert). Please look at it. The more of my faves that you are into, the better off we will be. Breeding is especially important, it is like my number one kink.

Now! Onto plots! I... Do not have any. BUT, I do have some characters that I'd love to try playing, which I will list out!

- A draenei huntress from AU Draenor. ... She fucks her pets. I actually have a storyline/plot in mind for her, if you care to hear!
- Lots of pandaren. A hunter, a rogue, another hunter, another rogue, and a priestess! 8D
- A worgen warrior, and a worgen druid, as well. But both are undeveloped and I'm not as keen on playing them!

And yeah! I could write a BUNCH of info about them, but I've noticed that some people find one race far more attractive than others, so I'd like to not write out a bunch of irrelevant things. But if you'd like to know more about any of these characters, please do ask.

Hoping to hear from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom