Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plotting Ideas! RP Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

apollo247

Supernova
Hello Blue Moon! After a much needed hiatus I’ve decided to return. I’ve decided to place a request thread of a few random ideas that have been going through my mind and would love it if I can work out something that we all would enjoy. I would much like to do the RP in PM though can do threads if you want to. I don't have any messengers and thus will most RP here on BM. I can also be tempted to do emails as well. While I mostly enjoy smutty roleplays I tend to like plot as well, to which I don’t mind either but will tend to go with the smut :p Usually I can type up anywhere between two to four paragraphs depending on my partner. I will always do M/F but never M/M. Could be persuaded to do F/F if the plot is good enough to convince me. All my plots are basic ideas and I'm willing to hash out details with everyone. I'm very much open to expanding and or changing the basic idea of them to suit my partner's own kinks and preferences. So yeah if you wanted to chat about the plot and wanted to mix it up a bit go ahead and send me a PM and we'll talk.

Current Smut Plots

Lannister's Fall
In an attempt to regain control Cersei agrees to marry a surviving hidden Targaryen that has resurfaced and taken over King's Landing and Westeros with an army of unstoppable power. However she doesn't know that she is the one that is being controlled.

Daenerys A Slave
An exiled Dothraki is quietly gathering strength to capture all of Essos. On the way he manages to captures Daenerys and now plans to use her as a slave to wage war.

A GOT Harem MAJOR CRAVING
This one can work in many different ways. I'm thinking a Dothraki wishes to take control of the world sets out to capture many women of the Game Of Thrones world. We can start with any women you'd like while he builds a fortress and holds the women there. Room for many kinks and can be as violent as we like.

The Little Elf
Alone in the woods an female Elf comes across a human camping alone. The human sees the elf as a rare object and decides to capture the Elf as his slave.

A Marvel Harem

A rouge OC Asgardian escapes from Asgard after being in prison descies to set his wraith upon the nine realms. He captures and turns the women of the MCU as his own plaything's either as a true slave or through mind control.

Multiple female marvel Characters spanning through time and space. We can include females that we both want, huge room to plot! Non-Con/Rape/Forced other kinks that we want to include as well. Alternately if you wanted to do a DC version of this we can change things around to make him a Kryptonian and just add DC females. I don't mind if they are villains or heroes.

Hermione's Downfall

A powerful dark wizard has been hiding in Hogwarts underneath everyone he sets his eyes upon conquering the world and he turns Hermione into his own slave. Perhaps we could also include other girls in Hogwarts and do dark themes where he just takes control of Hogwarts and then the wizarding community as well.

The Dark Archer
On Earth 2 Oliver Queen was thought to be dead when the queens gambit was lost to sea. Robert Queen took the mantle of Green Arrow. Oliver however wasn't killed but was picked up by the league of assassins and turned into the dark archer. Fueled by rage, hate and anger Oliver slips through to Earth 1 to wreck havoc and destruction in his path.

Multiple Characters to include are Laurel, Sarah, Thea, Felicity, Caitlin, Iris,
Non-Con/Rape/Forced/Slave/Multiple Characters

Captured
A First Order Stormtrooper has captured a female Resistance Trooper. Hoping to gain knowledge of the resistance base, the Stormtrooper finds that another approach might be worthwhile.
Non-Con/Rape/Forced/Torture/

A Torn Town
A group of criminal youths have been repopulated to an upmarket town, where their views on criminal activity are not friendly to say at least. The youths take no time at all and take over the girls, from the cheerleading to tennis to the swim team, they have complete control on what they do. They pretty much use them as cum dumps and slaves for their own pleasure. I’m thinking that this will have multiple characters for girls and the boys as well, multiple scenes taking place as well.
Non-Con/Rape/Forced/Slave/Multiple Characters/

Sold To Pay Debts
A Father is forced to sell his young daughter to pay gambling debts. The business man uses her as a sex slave for his hotel.
Non-Con, Forced, Rape, Slave

Daddy My Pimp
A father decides to pimp out his own daughter when the mother dies. He figures that it is time to pull her own weight.

Ruined Earth
When Earth sends out a signal to try and contact alien life they didn’t expect to receive something back. When the aliens came humans were shocked that they were humanoid looking, however they came for war and within a year the alien group overpowered Earth. They stayed on Earth using their resources and human labour to wage war against others. The alien overlord has requested a human women for a slave of his own.

The Time Traveller
After stealing a wrist time device from the year 6498 an criminal uses his chance to escape his time to travel throughout history to fulfill his desires against women. Smut driven science fiction RP spanning across many places in both history and time. Would be great if you were comfortable in playing multiple women, perhaps OC? Though I don't mind if they are Historical as well.

The Prison
Set in the near future where men and women share the same prison an male inmate uses his dominate power to take over the prison for his own pleasure. He in turn creates a system where he treats the women as his own personal slaves to which the guards can't do a thing to stop him.
Many kinks that can include here, blackmailing the guards and such. I'd like this one to be a dark prison RP where we can play as multiple characters or one on one with the male prisoner and either another female prisoner or a female guard!

After seeing the new star wars movie I’d like to do something with Rey against a OC of mine. Perhaps she’s been captured as a slave and has to do his bidding as they travel through the galaxy. Also would like to do Kylo Ren and Captain Phasma pairings as well.

Romance Now Open!

So decided that I've been wanting to do some romance plots as well and very much open to romance ideas. Most of these will be smut driven but some I'm willing to be non smut as well.

Pokemon Adventure MAJOR CRAVING
Something a little different than my normal plots dealing with smut. I'd like to do an adventure with two trainers in the Kanto region. Thinking long term as they travel compete in gyms and catch Pokemon together. Perhaps their bond grows as lovers. Sex will be with the male and female trainer only. Open to other regions as well but prefer Kanto.

The War
A solider gets wounded and is brought back to the hospital base. There he is cared for by a nurse to which he begins to have feelings for. Sooner or later they both begin to realize that they do love each other and begin a forbidden relationship. Can be set in any historical war past, present or future.

Treasure Hunters
We both knew each other from a long time ago in college. Now we track down lost treasure but can't stand each other when we're near one another. When a rival treasure hunter locks us away in a tomb in Egypt we are forced to work with other and feelings stir up. Its a race around the world to prevent this rival treasure hunter from getting the treasure for himself rather than putting it in a museum where it belongs.

Also if you have any plots PM me! I'd love to work something out with you for both of us to enjoy. Please send me a PM rather then replying to this thread.

Game Of Thrones
OC and Daenerys
OC and Sansa
OC and Cersei
OC and OC

Open to other Females within the GOT Universe

Fandoms

Magic The Gathering
Dragonball, Z, GT
Mass Effect
Doctor Who (Know 9th, 10th and 11th Doctors the most)
Pokemon (trainer x trainer)
Digmon (digi destined x digi destined)
Yugioh
DC
Marvel (MCU)
X-men
Harry Potter (Open to pairings)
Stargate
Star Wars
Star Trek
Supergirl
Once Upon A Time/Wonderland
Lord Of The Ring's/Hobbit
Legends Of Tomorrow
Arrow
Flash
Frozen Either Elsa or Anna pairing with an OC

Open to pairings! Send me a pm of the pairing and we'll make a plot! If you just want to get into it send me a starter with the basic idea and I'll reply!

I've got a couple plot ideas sitting around, that I'll never use. Non-con really isn't my sort of thing.

There is, of course, the classic rich character A purchases a 'toy' (character B) to be their sex slave or some such. It works in almost any time setting, I recommend Ancient Rome.
Non-Con/Rape/Forced/Slave

Depending on your tastes there is the 'freak show' premise, character A is the leader of a traveling side show with fantastical humanoids, character B is a mermaid, harpy, what ever works for you who is owned by the show.
Non-Con/Rape/Forced/Torture/Humiliation

This is definitely not Orange is the New Black (I have never watched a single episode of the show, but here's another pitch) character A is 'top dog' in some all female prison or a male prison guard working in a female prison and character B is some poor white collar criminal who is in over her head. It can be a shower scene or whatever else comes to mind.
Non-Con/Rape/Forced

Again, I'm not actually interested in role playing any of these ideas, I just thought you might want to hear them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom