Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Enemies (MewMew & Tasinga Nightwolf)

Derek nodded his head to the other saying calmly. "That is something worth fighting for and that is more than I can say for many of our kind." Noticing the other had seemed amused by his words he nodded his head to Marcus. "Yes, drinking the blood a pure that is stronger or older than you can make a buzz go through your system. I once had a friend who was so addicted to pure blood's blood he could not drink human anymore." He smiled lightly though thinking to himself that he had blatantly bluffed being able to simply push Marcus away.

While Derek was older and had more fighting experienced his advantage would only go so far. If Marcus wanted his blood bad enough and attacked him going off feral instincts Derek would have to beat him fast or the other man would out match him just put of raw force.

"Agreed." Marcus affirmed, licking his lips greedily. Although he was only standing few inches away from Derek, Marcus smelled the older vampire's blood already as it is. It was intoxicating for Marcus. Consider it also to be his personal marijuana too. That is how wonderful the scent was! "I don't like human blood it taste do bland!" Marcus snorted in disgust. He doesn't know why anyone would drink thay tasteless substance! It just downright disgusting!

Marcus walked over towards Derek, bared his fangs, his sharp fangs penetrated the older vampire's skin quickly, and as if one cue Marcus slurped down Derek's bloond hungrily. Whilst drinking Derek"s blood, Marcus felt as if he was becoming more powerful plus he oddly was excited by drinking another pure's blood. He drunk little more blood before pulling away, there still was blood on corners of his face that went unnoticed.

"You taste delicious!" Marcus complimented the pureblood, giving him a smile. He wanted more blood from Derek but he didn't want to ask because then he would appear to be greedy.

Derek looked at Marcus though the bite was a tad unexpected. A soft gasp left the older man though he soon relaxed. Derek was able to stay calm and not jerk so that the holes would rip. After the other pulled away he said. "Thank you for that compliment. Just be careful. Too much of an addiction can cause trouble for you." He then got up and started to let the wound heal. "You okay? Still hungry aren't you?"

Drinking Derek's blood made Marcus feel blissful, dreamed the taste on his lips never fade away, all the same goes for his tongue. Derek's blood was incredibly contagious but sweet. Similar to cotton candy, all and in, itself, really. Frankly for moment there whole drinking Derek's blood, Marcus didn't want to let go, instead he would rather preferred if he drunk more of the older pureblood. Luckily though his conscious told him this was wrong, instinctively he pulled away. He smiled as Derek respond back to the compliments he gave him earlier about how scrumptious his blood was. "I know." Marcus knew his blood addiction would be death of him soon enough. "No, I am not hungry. I should be leaving it is getting awfully late." He mentioned, swallowing a lump in his throat. Licking his chapped lips, Marcus tried not to think about blood, or Derek's blood more specifically.

He looked at the other man sensing the need for blood in him. His brain for some reason told him to let him do it the other half told him to stay quiet. Tilting his head he said to Marcus. "If you or anyone in your coven need a safe place come here. There are plenty of cabins in the back of the land. Not to mention deer to feed off of if they have to." With that he let the other leave going to his own room.

/// Later in the night ///

He could not rest the burning at his neck would not let him. He knew what this was or more he had been told about it. Need of his own some vampires got addicted to being drained others needed to be drained. Feeders were what they were called and they were rare. However they became overly submissive to other's who bit them. Sighing he then left the room he had been sleeping in and went for a walk.

"Thanks I really appreciate it. If anything were to happen I promise I will come back here immediately." Marcus said as he waved goodbye to Derek as he walked off. He soon left the mansion, amble home where he will be greeted by his fellow clansman.

Later that night, Marcus tossed and turned in his sleep, imagined him sucking on Derek's blood once more. Not only that he imagined Derek and him entangled in sheets in a bed together. This instantly made Marcus scream, stood up from his bed with wide eyes. What hell was he thinking? Leaving the comfort of his bed, he decided to take a walk to park, to rid his mind and thoughts of such weird images.

He stayed moving the snow bouncing against the dark trees and sky. Then that was when he turned seeing Marcus he was not sure what froze first his brain, heart or mouth. He could not think at all all he could feel was the burning at his neck and that made him stay still. Finally he spoke. "Could not sleep either? Must be the night..." He could sense the other's troubles and part of him was both stunned and a bit sad. Marcus was feeling something towards him but was not open to it. Then again who blamed him? Homosexuality was well strange to vampires just as much to humans it seemed. Derek could feel his blood racing in his body and his hands stay gripping the cane or he might do something stupid.

Marcus didn't know why he was out so late he should be at home right now getting some rest at home least especially since you never knew when the scarlet coven may attack too. Although this may be true, Marcus needed some alone time to reflect what he was thinking about. Before he could even get up or move or ponder on his thoughts, a familiar scent infiltrated his nostrils, made them flare not out of disgust but in a way that made Marcus rather at ease.

"Yeah I couldn't sleep either. What about you? Couldn't sleep either?" Marcus asked, hoping to make a conversation start. He sat down on a nearby swing, swung back and forth with his legs forward and legs bent backwards.

It was little too late for Marcus to rid his mind of such thoughts because he could already tell Derek probably already knew what he was thinking as it is. How embarrassing. Marcus looked at the snow below, little embarrassed and unsure of what he should say. "Uh Derek I..." He started off, looking at The pureblood squarely in the eyes. "I been having a weird dream about you. Is that normal?"

Derek paused and looked at the other. "Sometimes... it is part of the addiction for blood. Feeders are like that. Because we cannot be drained and taste better than most we become like a constant need. Then again being bit starts to become a need for us as well." He sat down and asked the other. "Why is it truly bothering you?"

"It isn't bothering me..." Marcus replied, quietly, his gaze still downwards. He knew he was lying to himself and Derek for not telling him the truth however he didn't know how he should reach. "Well actually it is, Derek. I been thinking about you in a way I should not be thinking of you as." He admitted, shamefully.

Looking at the other man he smirked a little. "Ah, now I think you are beating yourself up for no reasons. How you think of me is entirely up to you. I am not like those stuck up bats who like to put themselves on a high rise. You have a view of me and that is simply that nothing more." Trying to let the other calm down. "The only possible way you could ever offend me is by lying to yourself over me. If that makes sense. Like I told you before who could bite me and such and I could tolerate it... I may not be a fighter but I have a very high pain and tolerance. Then again being older I guess that comes with it. Besides like I said if you need anything just ask. I know how hard it can be at times."

"But Derek your a man! And I am a man! I never felt this way about anyone not even a woman! Sure I have lusted after woman and have sex with them but when it is a man it is so foreign!" Bottom line is, Marcus is confused on his feelings for Derek that are goriaing and hi sexuality. What is wrong with him? "Derek, thank you if you weren't here I would be so lost so scared just when my parents died." Marcus will never forget the day his parents died. Or how his fellow.clansman does of his blood thirst.

Derek watched him and said to him. "You sound like my father a little bit, but I understand. I will not force you to feel one way or another towards me. However I am here as someone you can talk to if you need to alright?" He stood up and looked at the sky. "You also might be drawn to me because of my scent and the growing hunger inside you." He turned smiling, but it was not an honest smile. It was a fake one hiding hurt as well.

"Thanks Derek for you know understanding ane not judging me." Marcus mumbled out, avoiding eye contact as much of possible. "It is not just you scent, Derek, it is something else I don't know what it is! When I am around you my body gets all excited and ...." Trailing off wasn't like Marcus at all, he wasn't type to be open with his feelings especially when it happens to be about a guy of all genders he could possibly have feelings for. He wasn't homophobic or anything yet like he mentioned before earlier, these new growing feelings he has are confusing.

Back
Top Bottom