Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Enemies (MewMew & Tasinga Nightwolf)

"I see." Marcus replied back. He wanted to ask more about Derek and about the coven but he didn't feel it was his place to ask. Marcus sat beside Derek, remained silent, unsure what he should say, other than giving him a farewell before leaving. Derek looked horrible! No offense to Derek! He must not be getting any rests for days to no end. "It is fine. After all it is partly my fault for what happened to you anyways." Marcus blamed himself for Derek's injuries mostly. If he we're to listen to Derek in Tue first place, maybe this will never have occured.

Marcus looked sadly at the she wolf as she walked in the room. She had lost her friends, how tragic!

"Well the she wolf lead the way but I smell you from a mile away regardless if I had her help or not." Marcus informed Derek.

Derek nodded his head at the reply of the other and then rubbed the she wolf's side in thanks. Her tail thumped a few times though Derek seemed distracted. In truth he was fighting within himself not to jump at Marcus. He could smell the other man's blood and it was making him want to feed even more than before. Derek though had two things going for him years of self control and the fact he respect Marcus enough not to just randomly try to go after him and drain him dry.

Trying to calm the other man's worry he sighed and smiled faintly. "Not entirely your fault. I went against them willingly. They took someone for me and for that they will have war on them at some point. I hate them for what they are and what they have done. Oder.. peace... it is all a lie they have made to make them seem more powerful to others. In truth I have more skill than over half them and the other half know I could face them just as easily. They do not have enough will in their fight, because they think they are entitled to victory."

"I know it is none of my business but is it true that you haven't been drinking any blood?" Marcus asked, worriedly. Was this is the reason why Derek looked so drain whenever he saw him? "Derek, are you, okay?" There was something wrong with the older vampire right now because he looked distracted.

Marcus couldn't let Derek take all blame, or try to reason with him that it wasn't all his fault. "I should have listened to you. That is why bad things always happened to me." His parents died because he didn't listened to them, he thought he was a big bad ass, thought he could do anything he wanted to do. "I think it is best if you stopped protecting me from the coven. You can protect my clan members, just not me. This way you can take care of yourself more and not worrying about me or my clan." Marcus didn't think Derek will agree to this however if Derek died because of him, it will be entirely his fault.

Derek responded to the other after a few minutes."I am okay just... tired... as for drinking I never drink much. I have taught myself not to need to feed more than once a month or so. These fights make the need return quicker, but I am not in danger."Not immediately He thought the last part to himself and then got up from his chair slowly. "As for not defending you well that is not a choice. My father sees it fit to make my life here in America poor by endangering others. He will get more than he bargained for from me then and I will make sure he understands that."

Derek then shook some his eyes showing the hunger for a moment and he looked away. He was worried he would hurt the other or worse not stop and drain him if he bit. Then sitting again Derek added to him. "You are young which means you are head strong as well as your body is strong. You need to start training the mind as well."

"Are you sure?" Marcus asked, unsure if this is true or not. It wasn't as it he didn't believed Derek, it just he think it would be better if the older vampire drinks blood soon. "Well, okay." Damn, Dova was a bastard! He wanted to make his son's life a living hell badly? What does he potentially get out of that anyways aside from causing Derek distress?

All too soon, Marcus saw hunger in Derek's eyes. He needed blood like now! "Well I am using my brain for once here, I think you should drink some blood so here drink my blood." Marcus offered, knowing Derek may reject his offer but he should at least try. He took off his coat, tugged his shirt slightly where his shoulder was for Derek to drink his blood.

Derek at first wanted to refuse, he really did and he stiffened for a moment.That was until the scent of the other slammed his brain by Marcus just showing his neck. He knew he could control himself but it was still considered improper for a pure to bite another pure. The offer though was too tempting and Derek moved over to the other man. Before Marcus could stop him or change his mind Derek brought a hand to his chest. Marus would suddenly feel froze he would be able to talk and such, but his movement would be restricted as if heavy weights had been tied to his limbs and pinning him where he sat. Derek used his other hand to make sure the shirt stayed away from his neck.

Marcus would not feel pain though as Derek bit in slowly. He was controlled with his biting unlike most vampires who were rough and would bruise or hurt those they bit. Derek did not take deep gulps or anything like that but more just let the natural flow of the body push the blood out and his tongue just ran over it. He did this for maybe five ten minutes tops, the entire time aware of Marcus well being and ready to pull away of he had to. When he was down he pulled away moving his hand over the bite marks and healed it shut. "Thank you..." moving his hand away from Marcus chest he would feel the weight lift from his body

Derek surely was taking his precious time to bite him yet Marcus couldn't blame him considering the older vampire was about to bite a pure vampire. Usually, it is normal for purebloods to bite another pure however at time it was convient for Derek. Besides that Marcus owe Derek for everything he has done for him. Allowing Derek to bite him was a way of Marcus returning a favor. Marcus froze as Derek lifted his shirt, he mentally prepared himself to be bit by Derek. He had been bitten before by a vampire but that was only one time, all other times he has bitten his parents.

Surprisingly when Derek bite into his shoulder, it didn't hurt as he originally thought it would. Assume Derek was able to control his biting which was very cool to know. Although Marcus is a pureblood vampire he still couldn't control his biting or powers at that. Though when Derek bit his shoulder he felt little lightheaded that is when this indescribable sensation overfilled his body. It was gratifying, enjoyable too, Marcus closed his eyes, hummed in satisfaction. When Derek finished biting him, Marcus wished it wasn't over, affected with pleasure and excitement that he wanted Derek to continue biting him. Sounds, crazy, but when Derek bite him, it felt nice! "Uh you're welcome." Marcus replied, giving Derek a soft smile.

Derek could sense the other man's pleasure at being bit though he his it. Going to a side room he grabbed a flask and coming back he said to Marcus." If you take a shot of this it'll keep any light headed feelings away. It taste bitter." He set it down and then sat in a chair close by. His eyes now calmer though he seemed to be thinking. Hid body felt better as well after feeding and it showed in his apperance.

The pale white skin had the sift glow to it, his bright blue eyes seeming like two wells and just his overall bravado had returned. While Derek was not pompous like many pure bloods he did have a way about him that showed he was proud to be a pure blood and also had a higher plan. In truth that plan was to destroy his father's coven for all the hell he had been forced to live through. He would lead vampires forward into a better understanding and destroy the class separation that had for years weakened them.

"Then no thanks, I am not really find of bitter sintamces." Ever since Marcus was a young child, he hated eating anything bitter. It tasted absolutely dreadful! Did Marcus mentioned he doesn't like coffee either? Well for starters it is bitter. That is the reason why he doesn't like coffee. It is too freaking bitter, including, leaves a bad aftertaste too! From looks of Derek, he seems to be okay. What a relief!

Beautiful! Now that is how Derek looked when he first met him! Beautiful, handsome, impressive, and strong. Marcus envied Derek considerably. Compared to Derek, Marcus is not even on the same level as the other pureblood. It is, sad, really. Consider, though, Derek, has, have, far more experienced than Marcus. Understandable why Derek was stronger, more wiser than him because he wasn't naive.

Derek also could read minds which he was doing as Marcus thought all this. "Relax... I am hardly special. I am just old. With age comes experience and sometimes that is not good." He paused then and added. "You will become stronger with time. You already pass some vampires I know." Moving now he went to the door and just looked outside the air was cold and even still. He smiled at Marcus and just seemed to be more relaxed. Derek did not know why, but he enjoyed the other's company and presence.

Fuck! It isn't unusual for Derek to read his mind however it makes Marcus feel sort of uneasy. "If you say so." Unconvinced if having experience is sometimes not good, Marcus highly doubt that but he sort of believed Derek at the same time. "Oh, really." Which vampires has Marcus passed up? "Is there anything else I should do for you?" Marcus asked, hoping Derek will allow him to stay little longer. More he stayed with vampire more enjoyable it became.

Derek seemed to think for several moments before saying." Well you pass my sister Lilith for one. You pass Mer he's an ass. You could easily kill Samuel and Drent." He then stopped looking at Marcus. Derek could sense the other wanted a reason to stay although he was unsure why." If you want to stay you can I won't push you out." With that Derek went to a nearby book case removing a book and sitting diwn in the chair by Marcus just setting the books aside to read later.

He then stated." You know my story well most of it. What abut you. How does a young pureblood wind up leading a group of vampires? Normally pures do not mix with anyone but other pure bloods or at least mostly pures. Yet here you are leading this group and I sense no other pureblood vampires in the area which means either you killed them or they left." Derek sat with his cane in-front of him his hands resting on its silver top, blue eyes calm and waiting for the answer.

"Thanks but even if I am stronger than them, I will always be weak anyways." Marcus said, frowning even though Derek listed several vampires who he surpass. He should leave but something told him he should stay for awhile. "Well, okay, I will stay then." He replied, looking at the books Derek had set on the table.

"Well my parents were pureblood vampires," Marcus started off. He swallowed thickly, resume his story shortly afterwards. "They were just any average purebloods, they had vampires who weren't pures among our clan. It may be strange but my parents didn't care if you were a pureblood, vampire, or even human. They made a clan of humans, purebloods, and regular vampires. One day, though, an accident occurred, I sort of, lost control, went after the humans in my clan, I drained their blood dry then proceed to go after the other vampires and purebloods. Shockingly, I ended up draining a couple of vampires and purebloods that is when when parents tired to atop me. Of course they were able to but I ended up draining my dad's blood. While my mom was dying and getting her blood drain from me, she told me that she love me even though I killed half clan and was killed her and dad. She still love. Thereafter that a few purebloods came after me, some vampires, too, that survived, but a few humans, even vampires told them that I was leader of the clan and we shouldn't kill me. After that all surving purebloods left. I turned the remaining humans into vampires and started making my clan whole again my persuading and even turning humans who I thought deserve or needed the bite to be apart of my clan."

Now Derek understood why the coven had been watching Marcus so closely. He was a danger to their eyes after killing his own clan or half of it and turning humans. Derek seemed to be thinking then said. "That explains a lot of what my father feels. Then again I have been telling him to but out of the American clans for some time. I am sorry for your loss, but I know some of that pain. My father resents me, because I killed my mother some time ago. She had started to show signs of blood addiction and was turning so I killed her to save her the humiliation of being forced into the sun light."

Blood addiction happened mostly in non purebloods but could happen in a pure. A vampire would become so dependent on blood that no one would be safe around them and they would act more animal than human. Derek though had never wanted to see his mother in such a sad state and be forced to die so he killed her before his father could. Sitting back in his chair more Derek closed his eyes for a few moments seeming to be thinking.

"I couldn't stop myself I was so very thirsty. I didn't care about anything else or anyone to that mattered all I care about is quenching my thirst so I drained several humans, vampires, and pures in my clan. I felt like a monster." Marcus never ever told anyone how he really felt about that day until now. It was reassuring to hear he wasn't only vampire who undergo through such a tragedy. Derek's mother was the same as him however she sadly died, instead, Marcus survived.

Thankful that a few humans and vampires protected even though he killed their love ones made him so guilty, so fucking sad. He couldn't deal with this guilt anymore because it was literally eating him alive entirely.

Derek could sense the other man's sadness and noting it was thick like a fog he opened his eyes locking them with the other. Leaning closer he stated. "Stop thinking like that...." He made the memories less painful not changing them or anything but more keep the emotion of sadness back. He did this by taking the pain into himself and letting it sink into his mind. He was worried about the boy sensing a lack of the will to live or a self hatred.

Getting up he stated firmly. "Thinking in such a way meanwhile understandable is not going to help. I do not think your mother would want you having such thoughts." His eyes were still a bright purple like color instead of blue. He then sat down once more watching Marcus for any signs of anger.

"I can't help it. What happened was entirely my fault and there isn't anything I can do." If Marcus had listened to his parents more, the tragedy would have never happened. His parents would have still beeb alive. Same goes for the pures, vampires, and humans he had murdered too. There wasn't anything Derek could say that could make him not feel guilty unless of course the older pureblood is some kind of miracle worker.

"I know she wouldn't but, I can't help it," argued Marcus, fiercely. His eyes glimmered intensifying in the light. "I can't help but want to blame myself. If I had learned to control my blood lust just little this would never had happened." He clenched his hands into fists, averted his eyes downward. "I think I should go home for the day. Thanks for the talk, Derek." With that Marcus headed to the door. While he walked away, he hesitated for a while on his way there. He turned back, looked at Derek briefly, walked towards him. Looking at the other in the eyes, he licked his chapped lips, swallowed a lump in his throat. "You are right, Derek. I should not let my anger or guilt get the best of me. At times like these a leader of a clan should be strong." Marcus said, chuckling.

Derek looked at him as he left then said to him. "Well if you need help or just want to talk come back here. I do not plan to leave anytime soon." Derek wanted to tell the other stay, but he was too frightened after what had happened to his former boyfriend. He added. "Also I think your mother would be proud to see how you are handling things. You clan is much more family like and welcoming than any I have ever met." His eyes had returned to blue although inside he wished he could help him over the pain.

Marcus's eyes widened upon Derek informing him that he could talk to him and that if he ever needed to talk, he will be here since he didn't planned on leaving antine soon. This made Marcus so happy, the joy inside him was about to burst out, if it was possible. "Thanks I am surprise all are still in my clan even after what I did. " Even after he massacre half their clan, many still choose to stay.

"Derek..." Marcus said, but, instinctually pulled Derek into a warm embrace. "Instead of using my words all the time, I will hug you instead. My mom used to hug me whenever she showed affection. This is me showing my affection for you."

Marcus didn't know how to describe it, but, being around Derek felt nice. "Let's stay like this for awhile." Marcus said as he kept his arms around Derek tightly.

Marcus looked at Derek and now Derek was not sure what to do. "Thank you....." He then was even more stunned when he was hugged looking down at him. He returned the hug and let himself lean on the wall. He smiled a little and said "Okay," He then closed his eyes so the other could just stay holding him. The closeness though suddenly would effect Marcus. He would suddenly see a vision.

Screams a lot of them. A woman was running through an old building chasing young human girl only to be grabbed by whoever the vision's point of view was from. "Enough." the smell of blood as the woman dropped turning to ash after a few moments .....
The scene changed to a dark room and someone spoke. "You killed your own mother... You will pay...." Another young man was in the room and Davo was visible as he opened a blind and the man started screaming and burning alive. Whoever the vision was from started yelling in anger and begging.

Derek let go suddenly sensing he had linked mentally to the other his breathing was fast and his eyes closed as he tried to calm down.

"You're welcome." Marcus replied, unsure what else he should stay. Remaining where he is, Marcus still embraced Derek into his arms, holding him tenderly into his arms. This reminded him of an embrace his mother used to give him whenever she comforted him. It was little weird to hug another man, a pureblood, too, at that, but, the hug, all in itself, felt warm. Marcus smiled when Derek gave the okay for him to hug him little while. Little too soon afterward, Marcus had a vision flashed through his eyes.

Unbelievable! Marcus couldn't believe what he was seeing. He was watching Derek kill his very own mom before his very eyes not mention seeing Dova, unreasonably blame his son for killing his mom. Marcus understand how Dova is feeling but that was only way. They would have to killed her sooner or later.

Once the vision was over, Marcus heard Derek's breathing hitching rather quickly. "Derek," He fretted. "Are you okay?"

Obvious that Derek wasn't okay so Marcus try as much as he could to comfort Derek.

Derek after a little relaxed and said. "Yes sorry about that they sneak up sometimes and I do not always catch them." He shook his head and closed his eyes again the pail skin of his neck showing as he leaned his head back. He tried calming down more and then said. "It will go away soon. Although I am not sure what you saw. What ever it was do not worry." He opened his eyes looking at the ceiling and asked. "Can I ask why you wanted to help me? You seemed mad I was here before."

"It is fine." Marcus said, forgiving the older pureblood for randomly sharing a memory with him unnannouced. Though admittedly, Marcus was amazed that Derek shared the most with him, it made Marcus understand the other vampire a little bit. "Even though you tell me not to worry I can't help but want to worry even more." His father always used to tell his mother not to fret however she only grew even more concern. That is how Marcus felt right now when Derek told him not to worry.

"I just want to stop the coven and plus you're nice guy. I didn't want anyone other purebloods in town aside from me. I didn't want another accident to happen again. Whenever there is a pure around I get so thirsty and I can't control myself but I learned to control my thirst.Even though I did learn to control it I want to suck your blood so badly right now." Marcus had the predatory instinct of a wild animal right now.

Derek nodded his head he understood the unbridled lust for another pure blood's blood. Not only was it the most satisfying it also granted the drinker added power if the pure blood was high enough in rank. So, while Derek did not get anything from Marcus other than satisfying his hunger if Marcus drank from him the younger man would feel an incredible buzz and power growth. Derek stayed quiet mentally noting this though the other's worry was touching. He smiled lightly and said to Marcus.

" You could bite me but the risk would be to you not me. I can push you off of I have to while you'd feel a buzz much like humans with drugs. But I can understand your reasoning for not wanting another pure in the area. The coven will leave you alone soon enough I've made my point rather clear and my father knows I don't bend easily."

Nice to have Derek here because unlike all the vampires in his clan, the older pureblood actually understand him. Marcus would liked to drink some Derek's blood however he shouldn't drink from other pures it was so strange! And, weird too. Ever since Marcus was young, he has only drunk blood from his parents or other vampires, even now he drinks from his fellow clansman.

"Oh is that so?" Now that is reassuring, at least he knew now even if he drank blood from Derek it wouldn't hurt him. "A buss, huh sounds wonderful!" It has been a long time since Marcus felt he was in euphoria so drinking a Derek will be fun. "I didn't want to go berserk or scare my clansman." Besides they were already afraid of him as it is. "I hope they leave me be. I only want to live in peace." Was this too much to ask?

Back
Top Bottom