Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sharub's Tent (MxF + various plots inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharub

Just a Mooh!
Hello, come on in!

Welcome to Sharub's tent, please make yourself at home, and do not worry, stranger, there is nothing that could harm you...

Tell me, what led you here? An exotic adventure, maybe? ...or a tale that chimes and echoes from past eras? Images of strange creatures and forgotten or forbidden myths. Even Lust, maybe? Perfect. Here is what i have; take a look.

THE Story said:
A story. A tale. An adventure for two.

This is what i expect to be worth of a masterpiece. Long and with a "weight". Plot driven and without a proper backstory. This will be a journey in a fantasy world, virtually endless adventures and encounters, enemies and trinkets.

For this story, i will need and require without reserve someone that will NOT abandon the story, someone that will be literate and have inventive so that a proper story will come out.

-Contact me for this story ONLY if you feel committed to this massive task.

Sharub's Available stories

Phase 4 (Fallout 4) ****

After the institute's victory in the Commonwealth and the success of Phase 3, allowing the Institute to have absolute power over the land and an endless resource of energy, all the section's leaders are excited about a revoluctionary and almost godly aim: to create life. They somewhat managed to make synths to have proper sexual functions and, with the help of the Bioscience department, a few test synths have shown the ability to produce sperm. Now, for the sake of science and human's advancement, a serie of test have to be made.

Enter the tribe (MxF / story driven / breeding // i crave anthro-wolves for the tribe)
MC (human) have been saved and adopted by a tribe, but despite years passed and MC proved to be a worthy component, she is barred from Most of rituals and community life. One day she will ask the Chief how to obtain full acceptance, even if she suspects that being a young woman, the chief could ask to prove her fertility and ability ot give new warriors ot the tribe.
Taken

African Souvenirs *
A young white woman (MC) working for a nature TV channel falls in the hands of a tribe and soon discovers their fertility rituals; wether she agrees or not.

The fall and the rising ( rape / dub / romance / preg. ) *
In a primitive yet civilized city, life goes on happy and content. One day, a band of brutes neanderthal like savages storms the city. One of the brutes (YC) spots one of the city womens (and decides toto sate his dreams and create a new tribe with that creature.

Renting rants (Sci-fi) **
Set in a sci-fi future, an human female (MC) manages to escape from her past life. Having rent a room in a backwater planet she finds a new life starting. Sadly, humans are not regarded much respect on that planet, forcing her to either sell her body as whore or face economic struggle. Will her landlord allow a filthy human to freely enjoy shelter?

Ancient myths (fantasy / non-humans) *
A mythic era filled with magic and tales is where this story is set; where oceans sorrounds a peaceful island led by a Goddess-Queen of legendary beauty and power, granting fertility to womens and the land, allowing abundance of servitude and food. Having heard of this, your character, a young male of a non-human tribe without living females decides to travel and meet the Goddess and ask for a miracle. A miracle of fertility.

But also...

Those are just a few ideas, but i really REALLY like everything, as long as there are dominating males and... well... my F-list is just down there ;)

For any idea, suggestion or else, just PM me

Pairings (MC x YC)

Futuristic & laboratory settings[/u]
Primitive x primitive
Civilized x brute/primitive
Documentarist/tourist x native tribe
Secretary x Boss
Broken girl x Mob
Human x beast

Please check my F-List -> https://www.f-list.net/c/sharub/

Note
I require a partner that will:
-Do not Abandon or ignore the RP; if ever, warn me.
-Post with a certain frequency (1 post per day is enough. More is welcomed)
-I am not english native, i know i make errors, but please... show a minimum of literacy and don't make me feel like i'm RPing with a kindergarden kiddo...

RE: Tribal ways ( F request M )

Very interested in impregnation, lactation and other aspects of a tribal role play of a distant past. I am online on yim, aim, and skype.
If you are online and interested to discuss further please IM Me.
Owning
yim pussygrinder_m29
aim owning_master
skype owning.master1

Thanks, everybody!

I didn't expected such a tide of requests! :D

I am full now. Very...

But fear not! Everybody will have its tribal experience

Can you play a black woman taken from Africa and sold to a white plantation owner in America, as a sex slave?

Sharub said:
Hi,
I'd like to request a male partner for an RP concerning tribes and and trubal aspects. Be it from nowadays africa, Past times (prehistoric ages), distant planets with differdnt species, furry/anthro or fantasy worlds...

Since the theme is so ample and can be applied anywhere, we can decide it later on, still:

Yes or Turn on
Forced
Rape
Impregnation
Interracial
Interspecies (furry, aliens etc)
Rituals
Tribal settings

No or Turn off
Anal
Watersports
Humiliation

PM or reply below for anything ^^

Looks fun, can I be your partner?

frightorflight said:
Looks fun, can I be your partner?

Sure
but i am quite busy with others so i cannot acceot. Vut ince i'll be free again we could have fun as well

RE: Sharub's non-con and kinky tent ( F request M )

Heyo, major update!

Updated again
For more stories and fun ^^

Sha ba Doo ba bump! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom