Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

SWN1994

Star
It had been less than a week when the news casters stopped coming by. The small home no longer had to keep curtains close to stop the flashes of light coming into the home. The once lively and native teen was now a grown man. Perhaps his hair a bit longer than it should be (up to his jawline now), and compared to his old weight Nathan was a bit too thin. Other than that the dirty blond seemed to be okay. He had refused to take many medical tests; however, his blood results did show he was physically healthy. His parents did worry for his mental health. They had not seen their son since he was sixteen years old, almost seven years ago now.

“Honey?” a soft female voice called. Nathan’s mother, Abigail, entered the untouched bedroom. The bedroom had been left just as Nathan had left it that morning he had gone to school. Posters of horror movies still on the wall, his outdated computer plugged into the wall, twin-size bed pushed up against the wall, and family photos still on his dresser.

Other than his clothes changing the room was creepily preserved.

Nathan was on his bed, looking through a few of the recent family photos on his new cell phone when he mother entered. The man was dressed in jeans and a black thermal, his his style still favoring that of comfort rather than actually fashion as it seemed.

"Hey mom," he spoke softly, casually as if he had never been kidnapped. Abigail smiled warmly as she was just glad to see her son again. "We have the therapist ready for you. He should be here soon. Would you like to come down to eat before he comes?"

"Sure. . . do I really need a therapist through? I mean I'm fine. . . really nothing happened well I was. . ." the boy trailed off, not too sure on how to word his situation. That afternoon went on as normal as it had seen Nathan returned: his parents keeping an eye on their only child as they kept him inside with his only fresh air coming from the open kitchen window. He wasn't allowed to have his bedroom opened anymore. Someone could taken him again. Even after his begging to be let out in the backyard he was still met with the It's too dangerous" speech.

Lunch was quick and Nathan was ushered into the reading room, his mother not leaving him as they waited for his therapist. Apparently this man was suppose to be amazing. He'd help Nathan get pass this whole ordeal. The young man would get to live a normal life after this professional helped him overcome his tragic years of being held against his will. Or so his parents thought.

Truthfully Nathan regretted leaving his captor. He only wanted to visit his parents and return home. . . not this home. The one where he could open all the windows and have their dinner ready.

Staring down at his hands the boy drifted off into memories of his first few days with the man he would later call "Hun".

March 21st

It was freezing in the room he was placed in. Unable to move or do much of anything until his captor returned. In Front of him was his lunch: a sandwich, milk, and some chips. His stomach growled as it begged him to just eat it. The short-haired male broke as he reached over and grabbed his plate as he was too hungry to be the stubborn teenager.

The meal didn't last too long, finishing everything within minutes and by some luck even biting his bottom lip hard enough to cause it to bleed.

". . . let me out! Let me out!" Nathan began again, his voice weaker than before as he could barely knock on the wall now. Laying back down on the ground he shivered staring at the door. It was almost time for the man to return. He could see the light seeping from underneath the door now disappear. ". . . please. . . please let me out." he begged again. Would the man be on time?

Dr Tony Mathers was getting his things ready, and putting his coat on, the house feeling empty as of late. He picks up te file of his new 'patient', staring at the face he knew all too well, he glares slightly then before putting the file in his bag and leaving. He gets in his car and head across town, arriving at the address some time later, he parks and walks up to the door. He sighs and schools his features, he reaches up and knocks on the door a few times and waits.

Tony gets the food ready and sets it on the tray, he looks at the time and picks it up, heading to the room he kept his 'guest' in. He stands in front of the door and waits for the small alarm to go off on his watch, he starts to open the door. He looks down at the boy on the floor "Sit up Nathan..." He waits until he does as told before replacing his food tray, he notices that he was shivering slightly. He stands there a moment "I'll be back in 1 hour... If you finish your dinner... I'll have something for you..." He ignores any comments before closing the door and walking away.

Tony had spent the hour getting his room ready, it was about time he moved him anyway. He had left him in that small room for almost two weeks now, and it was starting to get cold. He picks up a large blanket and heads back to the room, he opens the door and looks down at him. "Stand up... Behave and I won't hurt you..." He held the blanket over his arm and waits.

Nathan's father was the one who answered. He smiled warmly as he welcomed the man in, expressing his gratitude as he explained his son's situation. Nathan had refused to give up any detail about the man or woman who had taken him. Taking the man to the reading room the father looked into the room, Nathan on the couch and looking away before hearing his mother welcome in the therapist. Looking up, Nathan froze seeing who it was and for a moment he felt as if he would burst out crying and hugging the man. However the man did not, he kept himself down as his parents asked the therapist if they could do anything to help.

Once they were left alone the young man's voice twisted and he looked away, shamefully. ". . .Tony. . ."

The boy laid there, shaking before the door opened up. As the door opened up the teen looked up to the man. Sitting up he frowned slightly seeing the new tray. There was no way of getting out of here with this man in front of him. Nathan stared at his new meal, pushing it to the side as usual as he looked back to his captor, bright grey eyes staring up the man "I want to leave." he said simply before the door closed on him.

With a heavy sigh his stomach took control and without thinking about it he chowed down--almost choking in the process of shoving the food down his throat. Nathan leaned against the wall, staring down at the light that was had just vanished no more than a moment ago. Closing his eyes he felt his body shiver again. It was freezing. As the door opened the boy jumped, surprised by how early the man was (or as it felt he was) and without another thought he stood up as told. "Okay. Okay." he replied softly as he hugged himself. Would he be killed today? Raped? Sold? there were too many thoughts running through the boy's head that he couldn't think about anything else.

Once they were in the bedroom the young man looked around, confused as he turned to Tony. Backing away he shook again but this time with fear rather than from being cold. ". . . W-what are you doing to do?"

"Tony," the boy whimpered. Looking back to the man he began to reach out but his hand quickly fall ". . . I'm sorry." he said softly as began to curl up on the couch. Tears began down the man's cheeks. He never could handle strong emotions well and clearly he felt something about being around this man again.

Tony was all smiles and happy faces around his parents, promising to take it slow and find out what happened to their boy. He spoke softly to his mother as he helped her from the room, assuring her that Nathan would be fine and they needed to talk alone. He closes the door and moves to sit across from him, he sets his bag down and pulls out the file, still not acknowledging Nathan. "It's Dr Mathers..." He says as he opens the file and starts to look through it, he deserved a little punishment, a bit of a cold shoulder and the loss of the privilege to use his name.

He wraps the boy in the blanket as he stands and then leads him to the room, closing the door behind them. "This will be your room now... Behave and your boundaries will be increased... Misbehave... And you'll be punished..." He looks down at him as he starts to shiver with what could only be fear, he reaches out and pulls the boy closer, he kneels. "As long as you behave and do as you're told... I will not harm you..." He looks at the Nathan, such a beautiful boy, he cups his cheek softly and smiles just slightly.

He looks at him finally as he says his name again "You've lost that privilege... It's Dr Mathers..." He flips the file closed and looks at him hard, it hurt to see him cry, but maybe now he understood why he said to start with a call. "Now sit up and stop those tears... You know I don't approve of them..." He opens his file again and pulls out a pen, he makes a few notes, he had to play te part. "Now... Tell me what it's been like for you since coming... Home..." He looks at him on the last word, wanting to know his responce.

Nathan tried to push his feet down to keep himself from being pulled so close. Whimpering softly as he brought within a few feet of this man, the teen stared on as he was unsure of what would happen next. "U-understood. . ." he said softly. Flinching as the hand came to rest on his cheek the boy looked down, shaking in the other's hold as he tried to quiet himself down. Compared to how he had been like the first days he was there, Nathan had began to behave more. He followed orders often before the third warning and now he was actually eating instead of throwing the food against the wall.

"When can I go home? Y-you've asked for the money right?" he asked suddenly. Up to this point Nathan only thought this was for ransom. His mother was the daughter of a very rich man, although he lived as a middle class family his grandfather would often pay for everything if needed. Including this type of situation if it ever rose.

His words stung, almost like a slap across the face. Swallowing hard Nathan nod as he straightened up his face and kept his eyes down. "I'm sorry for acting like that," Nathan said, his voice shaking as he pulled himself together. He understood that Tony would be angry with him, he had left the day he went out to pick up some food for them. Nathan had returned home but that night, for whatever reason, he left to go visit his parents. By this point this felt as though it was a relationship and foolishly never foresaw what would become of that choice. "Home? . . . it's been eventful." he said softly. Looking up to Tony he opened his mouth to ask a question but quickly shut it.

"This doesn't feel like home anymore. Just a house with memories of my childhood." he said softly. "My parents won't let me out of their sight. It feels like a prison." Nathan stated. He use to say this to Tony on nights when he felt bold. "Being with you is like being in prison." he would say whenever he became upset in certain days of their past.

Taking a deep breath the boy looked back up to Tony. "Ton--I mean, Dr Mathers, would you be able to keep the detective away if you give him a report? She keeps coming every Friday and hounds me until my parents make her leave."

Tony looks down at him as he give him his dinner, "This is home now... For you..." He sets the tray by the bed and takes a seat, he gently takes his leg and looks at the cuff around his ankle. "This has never been about money my boy..." He begins to open the lock, it had been three weeks since his last outburst, it was time for a reward. "You are worth far more then any currency..." He gently rubs his ankle, he now had free run of his bedroom, he smiles at him. "I have a suprise for you tomorrow... Just continue to be a good boy... And you will enjoy it..."

Tony looks up at him from his notes "A prison you say... What an interesting choice of words..." He straightens up and sets his pen down "So... You haven't told them anything... At least I can praise you for that my boy..." A phrase only used when he had pleased him greatly, it was used quite often in the last few years. He smiles slightly a him "Now... Tell me why this doesn't feel like home anymore... Off the record..." He wanted to see where his boys head was at, he had spent years on him, he didn't was to start again, Nathan was perfect.

He tilts his head slightly, "A detective... Hmm... I'll look into that... I can't have my patient being put under unneeded stress... You'll talk when I say you're ready... And not before..." He sets his things down and moves to sit with him on the couch, he turns to him "You've earned one reward... And it must be quick... What would you like.." He glances at the door.

Nathan froze as he heard that statement. This wasn't about money, so what was it about? Why would this be his new home? None of this made any sense to the teen. Sitting down on the bed Nathan sucked in a breath as he stared at Tony, his leg tensing up as he felt his ankle being rubbed. When Tony began to speak about a "surprise" it had Nathan on edge as he quickly jerked his leg away. Regretting it quickly, but then again how the man spoke was not something that made the boy relax.

He inched away from the man, grey eyes wide as he stared. The blood in his body growing hot as it rushed around, his legs ready to run and arms becoming noodles. What would the surprise be?

"No. Nothing at all!" Nathan said softly, though alert. A smile grew on the boy's face when he was praised for his small act of loyalty. His hands balled up as he clung to his knees, tensing up as he thought about what would happen after this. Tony would leave. Would he come back? Could he come any time or would he only get to see his love once a month? If he was lucky he would see the man at least twice a week. "Off the . . . because I have a new home. Because you were there. Because, because. . . I have a new family, and although I love my parents, I have someone I get to share my life with now." he said softly only for Tony's ears.

Nodding the boy took his orders as normally. When his therapist came to sit beside him, Nathan perked up. "A kiss?" he asked, more than happy to have his lover beside him again. When allowed the boy would reach up, cupping Tony's face as he kissed the man. It was like he was welcoming Tony home, minus dinner on the table and the small talk about what was going on around the neighborhood. Nathan had more freedom and would go walk around the neighborhood, no one ever recognizing him as the missing boy. Why would they? They were in a completely different city.

The next morning breakfast came as usual, with the exception of him being about to walk to the door. Tony enters the room and hands him the tray, picking the extra apple off it and taking a bite as he sits down. "I have something to show you after breakfast... So eat up..." He had kept him away from any news tv or radio for months, he wasn't sure if he even knew the date anymore. He eats his apple slowly and watches him, he had left him shortly after freeing him last night. He glances around the room, everything was still in place, he hadn't tried to escape again, he smiles. He had spent the last 3 weeks decorating the house, and gettin things ready, this year he wouldn't be celebrating alone.

When he was done, he pulls out another padded leather cuff and asks for his arms, when given, he attatches it to his wrist. "Prove to me you won't need this..." He holds the attatches leash in his other hand, he could walk about five feet away from him in and direction. He holds his hand and leads him to the door "Oh... Almost forgot..." He pulls a silk cloth from his pocket and gently ties it around his eyes "Leave it alone..." He slowly leads him down the stairs and into the living room, he pulls off the blindfold and smiles. "You get to help me trim the tree... It's Christmas Eve..." The room was all done up, like something out of a magazine, everything in its place. The large tree sat bare in the corner, boxes of ornaments (all plastic) and garland around its base.

Tony smiles again, already knowing that's what he'd ask for, he leans closer as Nathan cups his cheeks and kisses him. "Mmm..." He moans softly and deepens the kiss slightly as he pulls him closer a moment, then slowly pulls away. "I miss you too sweetheart..." He cups his cheek and rubs it softly as he looks at him "But you screwed up... And are going to have to take your punishment..." He covers his lips with his thumb wen he tries to talk "Since when do you interrupt me..." He gives him a soft glare, then goes back to rubbing "You will be staying here for now... Until I can get you home..."

The days blended together and for Nathan it was enough to know that the cold meant it they were in the winter season. The barely seventeen-year-old took that night to actually sleep in a bed, to be warm and feel as though he was safe for once. It wasn't until that morning did he wake up in a panic. Memories of fighting against Tony when he had kidnapped him on his way to school had plagued him that night. They had been in spring at that time. Then he had been dressed in a black pullover, some faded jeans, and old sneakers that had seen better days. Now he was dressed in a white thermal, long-sleeved shirt, the same jeans, and with bare feet.

When tony arrived the boy looked up at him, his once tan skin much paler in this light with the added color of red on his cheeks. Nathan was coming down with a cold. Seeing his breakfast the boy nod and did eat, keeping some feet away from the man as he ate quickly. Scared that it might be taken away even though he never had any reason to do so. Once done and chained again, the boy remained quite. Tony seemed to like it when he was quite. When his eyes were covered the boy gasped, both hands going up to tear the silk cloth off until he was told not too.

The walk down the stairs was new to Nathan, he had no memory of even being up on a different level. Once on the ground level and his blindfold off, the young man began to cry seeing the tree. Had it really been more than 9 months since he was taken? The boy sobbed loudly, pulling away as he said that he didn't want to be there. He was scared, the knowledge of being there longer than he originally thought terrified him and more less he felt his hope die. If Tony moved near him the boy would actually jerk away, pulling on the chain and begging to be let go. Up to this point he had been a good boy.

Chills ran down Nathan's spine as he deepens the kiss. Smiling faintly he closed his eyes as he took the moment to enjoy this. He didn't have to tell Tony that he missed him, Nathan always missed his lover whenever he had to leave for work. Frowning as he told that this time he would have to take his punishment, and more less alone without Tony, Nathan opened to his mouth to say something when he was silence. Quickly keeping his lips shut the boy gave his lover the puppy eyed dog look, apologizing that way as he told about what would happen.

Silently he nod and with permission he hugged Tony tightly. "I'm so sorry. . . I just wanted to say goodbye to them. . . I didn't want to leave them without at least making sure they were okay. . ." he explained. Nathan knew that Tony was being offered great jobs and that he would take them sooner or later, they had talked about moving before (it was after an incident where Nathan was almost taken away) and the boy just wanted to say a proper farewell to his parents.

Nathan had began to panic as he thrashed and cried out that he just wanted to go home. Maybe under different scenarios he would have been more than amazed by the effort put in this, but it something ugly to Nathan. It was the final nail in his coffin, to confirm that this was not about any kind of money or revenge.

Last edited:
Tony allows him to hug him and rubs his back softly "I know my boy... Such a kind boy..." He tips his chin up and gives him another soft kiss, he pulls back "You do as you're told and you'll be rewarded... Like always..." He stands and moves to gather his things, packing to go, he looks back at him. "I will think of something... As for now... I'll suggest visits 2-3 times a week... But you have to do your part..." He takes his hand as he stands "Relax a little around your parents... Talk with them... Offer to help around the house..." He moves the door "And remind them you're an adult... As I will try to do... And remember... It's Dr Mathers..." He lets him go and walks out the door, closing it behind him, he wasn't suprised to see his mother a few feet down the hall.

Tony sighs as he starts to freak out, the Anout of time he's actually been here, shocking him. "Nathan... Nathan calm down... I don't want to have to hurt you..." He tries to pull him closer but the boy was thrashing around and begging to be released. "This is your home now... Calm down or I'll make you calm down..." He kept a small needle in his pocket, he hasn't had to sedate him as of yet, and he was hoping he wouldn't have to. "You leave me no choice Nathan..." As he starts to cry and beg again, he quickly pulls him close and empties the needle into his thigh. He holds him close and rocks him as the drug slowly takes effect so he doesn't hurt himself.

It was odd to think about how once he had hated whenever Tony touched him, kissed him like this. But now it was like air, he needed. "Yes sir." Nathan said softly as he watched his lover. He cheered up as he was told about the visits, how he needed to help as well and that he would need to remind his parents that he was an adult. "Of course Dr. Mathers."

Abigail sat across the hall, watching the door as her leg bounced. Was Nathan okay? She hadn't heard him. The window was big enough to be pulled out of. Maybe the therapist shouldn't be alone with Nathan. Nathan must have been scared to be with someone alone. Seeing the good doctor walk out she quickly sat, dark circles under her eyes giving little hints that she had yet to have a good night's rest. "Well?" she said softly as she waited for the good doctor to come closer "How is he? Is he talking?"

The boy began to shout "No! No! No!" over and over again. Crying louder as he was pulled closer. Suddenly there was a stinging in his thigh, for a moment the boy was still, tears running down his face as his attention went down to the needle now sticking out of his thigh. He grows quiet and becomes limp in the other's arms. Breathing softly the boy's head tilted back and he looked up to the man. ". . . Why?"

Nathan woke up, the drug still in effect as his mind screamed at him to get up well his body simply laid there. Puffy red eyes stared on, images before his blurred and unclear of where he was. Tony would have to act as his eyes for the time being until the drug was out of his system.

Tony looks at Abigail and smiles, he walks over to her "He did a little talking yes... And as for why he's been so closed off..." He helps the woman up "He says he feels trapped here... That you aren't even letting him have a window open..." He leads her towards the kitchen and takes a seat at the table "Now my file told me what happened to your son... Kidnapped... Then held against his will for almost 7 years..." He sets his bag down "Now what do you think it says to him... If he comes home... And you keep him locked up..." They were doing what any parent would, but Nathan wasn't a child anymore "I know he was young when he went missing... But he's an adult now... And needs a bit more freedom to help him relax..." He smiles softly at her "Id like to see him 2-3 times a week... Some of those visits... I'd like to take him for walks... Get him out and talking about what happened... Does that work for you and your husband?"

Once he was out, Tony gently lifts him and moves to the couch, he holds him in his lap until he starts to come to. "Shhh... Careful... You'll be a little dizzy..." He gently rubs his arm and runs his fingers through his hair. "I'm sorry I had to do that... But you would have hurt yourself..." He feels his forehead "You're warm... How long have you felt ill..." He frees his hand and gently picks him up, standing again he heads back upstairs and goes to lay him down again. "I'll be right back..." He closes the door, but soon returns with a bottle and a glass of juice, he sits him up gently.

Abigail thanked the doctor as she was helped up. Frowning she nod and looked down, her grey eyes dim and tired from the years of worry. Taking a seat she nod "I know. . .I know he isn't my baby anymore. He isn't the same 15 year old who lied about cleaning his room the morning he left. . . I know he probably was hurt by whoever kidnapped him and held somewhere. . . but I can't just leave everything open for him to be taken again. Why would someone just take him and keep him for seven years? No ransom. No body. Then one day Nathan just comes home, saying he came for a visit, a quick visit. Is he scared that whoever took him will come hurt us?" she asked, clearly she was still mother and a protective one at that. Sniffling she rubbed her eye and her gaze returned to the therapist. Freezing when she heard about Nathan taking a walk, without them, she shook her head quickly. "No, no. I can't. . . the 2-3 times a week is perfect, but I can't have him go without me or his dad. I trust you but. . . we lost him for seven years. Seven years we had false reports; had to go to morgue whenever someone came up describing him; had to see stills of horrible things to make sure it wasn't our Nathan in . . . "movies" . . . I can't risk that. I can't risk going through that again! Hes still so innocent and. . . and I know I can't keep him but I can't let him go back out there without one of us." she weeped. Nathan's father had heard everything and came from the living room. This was hard for the both of them. They did go through a lot and much like Nathan needed help as well.

"Dr. Mathers, we understand he isn't a child," the man spoke softly, his posture straight and face cold "I understand he needs space. He has always needed space. However we can't let it go yet. Is there anyway of, maybe, one of us or a officer going with you? The detective says that Nathan may still be in the woods. The person who kidnapped him kept him. She says he must have done something to stay alive and . . . he won't say what. Please understand we can't just let him go without some form of proper protection. Even if you had a gun to protect him, we still need one of us or a officer to go with the both of you. Maybe we could loan you the backyard, but its going to take a lot of time."

Nathan took shallow breaths and stared up at the blurred figure. He was warmer than before, yet somehow also freezing. "Since. . . eight or seven meals now. Not counting today's meal." he whispered softly. Being left alone the boy began to look around. Christmas decorations filled his vision and for a moment he smiled, thinking perhaps this had been just a bad dream. Sitting up gently the boy allowed Tony to hold him if he wished. He drank everything and being still influenced by the drug he didn't jerk away. Simply laying against the man.

"Everything is pretty in here. . .so pretty. . ." he said softly. Closing his eyes the boy breathed through his mouth, unable to really breath through his nose. ". . . where am I?. . . I think . . . I had a bad dream. . ."

Tony nods "Of course... I completely understand your fears.. And I would have no problem letting one of you join us on a walk... But that won't be for some time... For now, the back yard will be fine..." He looks at Abigail "My dear you must get some rest... Or you'll get sick..." He opens his bag and pulls out a small bottle "These are mild sleeping pills... Take half a pill before bed... If you want to help your son... Start by taking care of yourself..." He stands and hands them a card "That is my personal number... Feel free to call me any time... I want to see you and your son well again..."

Tony sighs, he must have been hiding it from him, he holds him close and slowly feeds him some medicne, using the juice to help with the taste. "You're back in your room... You need to rest... You've gotten sick..." He runs his fingers through his hair and rocks him softly, moving to lay with him. He wraps him in the blanket and watches over him, he didn't want him getting worse. He kisses his forehead to check his temperature and sighs, he was quite warm already.

The woman took the bottle and stared at it before nodding. Standing she kissed her husband's cheek and excused herself. She needed to go to sleep now. Nathan was out of the reading room, watching from afar. His mother smiled and leads him to the room, the boy waving a small goodbye to the therapist before being taken to his room. The husband smiled as he took the card and nod "Thank you. . . say doc. I have a question for you: Nathan seems to actually be . . . okay. He knows how to cook, clean, and I even watched him sew a little. Would he really be able to survive without us? I only ask because, well, if anything were to happen we only have his grandfather and he is pretty close to death by now. I just want to know that he'll be okay, as an adult."

Groaning softly he shook his head but laid limp in the man's arms. Taking a sharp breath he wet his lips and looked up to Tony after his forehead was kissed. Frowning the boy shook his head again and wiped his forehead like a child embarrassed by a parent's action. ". . . erm. . . uh. . ." he groaned again as he wiggled underneath the blanket. "Warm. . . too warm. . ."

Nathan helped out that night as he took Tony's orders to heart and did what he would have normally done for his lover. He cooked dinner, meatloaf, helped his parents, and tried to convince his parents to allow him to go outside for a few minutes. He wasn't allowed outside.

That weekend the detective came by wanting to talk to Nathan, who had hid in his old bedroom. His father decided to inform her about the therapist they had hired for Nathan and she asked if there was anyway to speak to him. The father informed her that the man would return on Monday and they could talk then. She accepted it and tried once more to speak to Nathan.

"Nathan, please come out of the room. Its me, detective Jones."

"Please leave me alone," Nathan said through the door as he kept his weight behind it. Ms. Jones could have easily opened it, and thought about opening the door; however, not wanting to force Nathan into a untrusting state that he already seemed to be in. "I don't want to talk."

"Nathan, honey, we need to talk. Whoever did this to you might be coming back or try to get a new person because of your absence."

"Leave."

That first Christmas with Tony was difficult. If he was taken out of the room, Nathan would have had to be kept locked up to the older man. He wasn't cheerful and if there were any presents for him he would have kindly declined to open them. That would have made this all too real for him.

On the news the boy would have showed up. Old photos of him showing up, all of them he was happily decorating the tree and even a video of the last Christmas with his parents. He was all smiles and being a goofball as he threw tinsel at the camera. Compared to the sad boy who sat on the floor, Nathan seemed more less depressed.

Monday came and Nathan was dressed up in a button up dress shirt and jeans. He waited for Tony to come and once he was in, the boy brighten up. His parents did take him aside and explained that Ms Jones would be coming by after their session was done so she could speak to him. After this they allowed Nathan and Tony to go to the back. The backyard was lovely. There were large trees and Nathan's old clubhouse still intact.

"Hello Dr. Mathers. How are you today?" Nathan asked as he tried to keep it casual. It was hard not to hug and kiss Tony. Harder not to want to follow him when he left so they could both be home. "My parents are opening up the backdoor now whenever I eat in the dining room. . ."

Tony smiles softly once they are alone, he takes him to sit on a bench under one of the trees, sitting the end opposite him, as they were being watched. "That's a start... Have you been talking with them?" He glances around the yard, remembering when he used to watch him play, he was such a beautiful boy, and grew into a handsome young man. He looks at him "I asked about taking you on walks... But they refuse to leave you alone with me, I said I understood and that one of them would be welcome..." As their backs were to his ever watchful mother, he reaches over, with the cover of the bench, and takes his hand, rubbing it softly. "You've really got yourself stuck Nathan... Unless you outright leave..." He looks at him "It will be a long while before we get to go home... Before I get to touch you again..." He looks back out over the yard and sighs softly, then looks at him again "Have you... Done anything since being here..." They had been pretty active, for him to go 'cold turkey' like this, he knew it was putting a strain on him, but Nathan was younger so thought he'd ask.

While he was sick, Tony was with him a lot more, caring for him, Tony even helped him bathe, in his swim trunks of course. He brought a few of his gifts up to his room for him to open later, when he was ready, he was watching the boy slowly fall. "How are you feeling today Nathan... Throat still hurt?" He was bringing in his breakfast, along with his medicine and a small bowl of ice cream "I brought this for your throat... Use it to take your medicine..." He sits on the bed and helps him where needed.

"Well we've been talking. . . my dad says that he might get me a dog so we could go out together for the walks." he replied with some good news. Looking around in the backyard the boy's eyes fall to his clubhouse. He remembered how he would sleep in there all the time during the summer months, his parents allowing this of course. The memory of his "flashlight" friend came to mind. He didn't know who the other person was, but they would talk through flickering of their flashlights up until Nathan turned 13. Then it stopped. His attention returned to his lover and with a heavy heart he nodded "I'm sorry. . ." he began softly as his eyes fall to their hands "I knew that you were getting offers. . . I just wanted us to be able to leave without any worries. I haven't seen them for such a long time and . . . they were planning my funeral. I couldn't let them do that. . . not after the death of my big sister. I didn't want them to worry anymore." Nathan explained. Sighing he nod, his hands wrapping around the older man's hands. "I tried that. . . but the judge said that I wasn't any state to make my own choices. . .I never meant for this to happen! I just wanted us to leave without me getting upset."

Blushing the young man shyly smiled as he shook his head. "No, hehe. I can't without you being next to me. I'm fine though, what about you?" Nathan asked sweetly.

Standing up he pulled away from the man as to keep up the image of this being a professional relationship. Leading the man to his club house he opened it up and closed the door behind them. His father having to calm his wife when they child went into the small wooden club house.

There weren't really windows, just a sky roof which was covered up. There was the back window but old, dusty curtains covered that window. Opening up the sky roof the young man turned to Tony and waited for permission to come to the man. "It's been such a long time since I've been in here. I always wanted to show you this!" he said happily. The clubhouse was just as he described. The wooden floors sturdy, a old, dust cot in the corner of the room, a desk, some old toys, and his wall painted all over. The paint cracking from years of exposure.

Being sick and stuck with his captor did not sit well with Nathan. He did freak out again when Tony bathed him, that had called for another shot unfortunately; however, by the second time he would only jerk away if Tony moved to fast below his chest or upper back. There were gifts, all different sizes which laid next to Nathan's bed. The boy had refused to open a single one, saying he wasn't going to stay so why should he bother opening them?

". . .Better . . .No. Not too much anymore." Nathan answered. Taking his breakfast the boy ate slowly, the ice cream first to go as he knew his medicine would be in there. Licking his lips clean of the sweet treat, the boy looked up to Tony and frowned "I really should see a doctor. . ." he said as he tried to find a way out. There were signs of Nathan trying to escape. Some scratches on the door and healing bruises on his shoulder from weakly trying to knock the door down.

Nathan did get better, although it took more than a week to get better. In that time Nathan did open his presents, hoping to find something to help him escape but only finding whatever Tony had bought him.

Tony looks at him "I know you didn't mean it Nat... You just have a habit of doig before thinking... I said we would contact them before we left... Didn't I?" He watches as Nathan blushes and smirks slightly "I love that... After all we've done... Just talking about it still makes you blush..." He watches him and stands a few moments after him and follows him into the play house that he use as a boy.

He smiles at him and opens his arms for him to walk closer "I'll admit I have missed you... And found pleasure in my own hand..." He tips his chin up and leans closer, a breath away from his lips, he looks him in the eyes. "But for every moment... I pictured your face... Heard your soft moans..." He trails one hand down his front to cup his through his pants, "But I'd like a refresher of those sounds..." He slowly unzips his jeans.

Tony had gotten him a few game stations, games and a flat screen tv for his room, he was trying to make him feel more a home. As he got better he was allowed to shower again, alone, he got more solid foods. Then once he was well enough, he put the cuff back on his wrist, and took him into the back yard to watch the snow fall, it was night. [/i]

Frowning the young man bit his bottom lip, a nervous habit he had developed over the years. "I know. . . but I didn't want you to get in trouble. If they found out that I was alive they would have arrested you. I couldn't risk them trying to come look for us." he expressed his fears. He had never before expressed these fears of being taken away from his lover in such a way. Blushing even more the young man looked down shyly, a smile lining his lips. "Hehe. . ."

Coming close the boy hugged Tony, gasping as he felt them embraced the young man sighed happily. He had missed being so close. "I wanted to wait . . . I know how you liked watching and I wanted to treat you. . ." he whispered softly. With a soft moan as he felt Tony's hand on his crotch, the young man nod as he reached down and helped Tony out of his pants first before undoing his own. Nathan's checked the door to make sure it was locked, although his parents wouldn't open it even if they wanted too. They needed to respect his space.

"I want to feel you again," he stated as his hand snaked it's way into his lover's underwear. His still soft hands taking hold of the man's cock as he massaged the shaft. "Let me show you how much I've missed you." Nathan whispered. Kissing the man down his neck the young man began to get onto his knees, wanting to ensure that Tony was more than ready for their time together.

This wasn't something too pleasant for the young man. He hated the fact that Tony knew what he liked and more less hated how this room now looked more like a bedroom. It was nicer than his old room too. Soon they went back to old ways, though this time Nathan could keep track of time as well as pass it whenever he waited for Tony to come. The boy didn't fight against the man, but he also never allowed the older male to be around him after night. The last time that Tony had slept beside the boy, Nathan had actually crawled out of bed and tried to lock himself in the bathroom. The bathroom had no lock.

snow fall from the sky, the winds spinning the flakes and the chill air turning Nathan's nose red. No one was awake and screaming would do no help. ". . .New Years is in two days. . .this will be my first New Years without my family . . . Tony, why are you doing this?"

Tony stops him as he's about to kneel, he kisses him quickly "Mmm... As much as I'd love to take you baby boy... We don't have time... Or the proper privacy..." He gently pushes him against the wall, he frees him and starts to stroke him just right. "I'll let you taste me... But not before I watch you fall apart at my touch... Nathan..." He softly purrs his name and stares at him as he continues to stroke him, teasing his head just right and slowly bringing him up. "That's it Nat... Moan for me..." He smirks at him, knowing just how to keep him on edge after years of practice.

Tony looks down at Nathan, then back up at the falling snow "Have you ever wanted something so badly... That you'd do anything to have it..." He reaches down and slowly runs his fingers through his hair before he tried to pull away. "I know you miss your family... But you'll see them again..." He looks down at him, then back out over the yard, after a few more minutes he leads him back inside and to the sitting room with the tree. The fire place was lit "Have you ever had s'mores?"

Standing back up the boy pouted slightly, wanting to do more than just their foreplay. Gasping as his erect cock was stroke, Nathan moaned softly, laying against the wall the boy began to squirm from the touch. Lifting up his shirt a bit the young man moaned softly, having to cover his mouth just to keep out from moaning too loud for his parents to hear. His hips began to move, slowly his legs spread further and his eyes begging to be taken there and then.

"T-tony. . . p-please. . . I want you. . . please hun."

". . . that didn't mean I just took someone off the road." he whispered. Flinching as he was touched the boy glared up at Tony. ". . . when? When I die or something?" he asked bitterly. Turning away from the man, Nathan looked up to the snow as it fall from the heavens. Being returned into the home the teenager sat beside the tree, the pine scent helping him relax. "I'm not hungry." he said dryly. Nathan tugged on his cuff, trying to see if it was loose but it wasn't. Of course it wasn't.

Nathan ignored Tony from that point, his eyes staring at the fire. Laying down in front of the fire the young man began to drift off to sleep, his body warming up. ". . .I hate you. . . I hate you so much. . ." Nathan whispered as he held to the carpet. This was horrible.

"I-I love you! Ah, Tony." he moaned, his penis began to throb under the skilled hands of his lover.

Tony smiles as he works his boy to the edge and holds him there "This will have to do my boy... For now..." He strokes him faster and teases his tip, after Nathan cries out his love for him, he kisses him roughly and sidesteps slightly to avoid his release. He keeps stroking him slowly until he stops twitching, he smiles at him "Tell me you enjoyed that..." He kisses at his neck softy, careful to leave no marks, he looks at him and grins softly. "I'm more then ready for your mouth now... Lover boy..." He loves the look of love and pleasure swirling in his eyes, and the soft blush on his cheeks.

"You're missing out..." He starts to toast a few marshmallows and keeps an eye on Nathan as he starts to fall asleep, he heard what he said and sighs. Once he falls asleep, Tony moves closer to slowly run his fingers through his hair and his hand over his back. "And I love you..."

Whimpering the young adult nod as he watched his lover, smiling all the while as he gave Tony what he wanted. Crying out the boy quickly covered his mouth as he didn't want to be too loud. His face was bright red, panting heavily as he looked up to his lover weakly. "I ... I loved it, Tony." he said softly. Nodding the boy kneeled, his mouth opening wide as he began to suck on the head, his tongue swirling around the head as his hand stroked the shaft.

Groaning softly the boy looked up to Tony, his head moving back and forth as he began to deepthroat the cock.

New Year's came and left. Nathan fought more with Tony and his presents remained in their boxes, stuffed into the corner. Nathan refused to talk to Tony at times, resulting in a few punishments. All which he took. Then within the first two weeks of January Nathan did began to behave again. He would talk a little, but mostly asking to return home.

It was late afternoon, Nathan was in his room as usual. The gifts now moved into the closet well his other gifts, clothes, were folded up on the end of his bed. He stared at the door, counting softly as he tried to figure out when Tony was returning. He was scared to be by himself now, saying that he felt too alone and had began to be a bit nicer as to have Tony be around longer than he already stayed around.

". . . Hello? . . . hello?" Nathan called out after a few minutes. HE wondered what time it was.

Tony smiles "Of course you did baby... Have I ever not made you feel good..." He kisses him softly once more and then watches him kneel before him. "Mmm... That feels... So good..." He moans softly and looks down at him, one hand on the wall to help support him and the other on his head, just resting there. He groans and his eyes slide shut, his hips slowly rolling into his movements, Nathan was quite good at this.

Tony had been leaving Nathan alone more often now, delaying meals a bit more each day to make him feel lonely. He stood down the hall from his room and waited a little longer each day, he smiles, hearing him call out today. He waits a little longer before moving to the door and letting himself in, he walks over and hands him the tray, then turns and heads back towards the door, as if to leave, testing him

Nathan chuckled softly as he returned the kiss. His heart fluttered with joy as it was his turn to make Tony happy, something he quite enjoy doing. Moaning the young man felt his eyes close as his head moved back and forth, the cock now down his throat as Tony had began to roll his hips. The young adult knew how to do this well, having done this often enough whenever he thought Tony needed to be cheered up or just try to be sneaky when trying to get his way on things.

His meal was handed over and this time Tony was leaving, just like time. Frowning the boy quickly but his tray on the nightstand and hopped off the bed to grab Tony's arm only to be tripped by his chain. "W-wait. . ." Nathan quickly said as he got onto his knees. Swallowing hard the young man stared up to Tony, eyes wide as he begged silently for Tony to stay. "D-don't go. . . Please don't go. . . c-can't you stay for a few minutes? I. . . please." he whispered.

Back
Top Bottom